[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Weiss_006.jpg (325KB, 1280x1872px) Image search: [Google]
Weiss_006.jpg
325KB, 1280x1872px
Does /a/ like rwby? episode 10 of vol. 4 is out.
>>
>>/co/
Aside from that, it's getting better every season imo. Animation is better than most 3DCG shows japan trys to put out as well
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>>/co/ unless you want to discuss the manga.
It died with Monty.
>>
>>152684745
There's a eternal thread in /co/, see you there mate
>>
>>152684745
It does what it wants well, which is a generic fun, drama 3D anime wannabe. Not to say it isn't good, but it's combat still floaty, the pantheons is shit, so is the story.

But fuck man, I want to put my dick in Weiss' thighs. So I guess it also accomplished that.
>>
>>152684745
>>152685013
please shut the fuck up and leave
>>
>>152684745

I like where this is going, sauce pls?
>>
>>152684745
>>>/co/
>>
>>152685137
>being this retarded
>>
>>>/co/
>>
Fuck off.
>>
No i don't like it but I do watch it. It's like a trainwerck
>>
>>152684794
I can't get behind the fight choreography anymore after Monty Oum left us. The newest fights in Volume 4 have made me basically drop the series since it used to be the best part of RWBY.

The story was always kind of juvenile and didn't get past mediocre, but now even though the animation looks better, the fight design is worse, the direction is worse, and the story is taking itself so seriously that it's hard to enjoy.
>>
>>152686212
Definitely agree with you on the choreography bit. I can tell they're definitely trying to improve it though. It was a bit rough in the beginning of Season 3, but I think they're learning to use different camera techniques and such to make up for it. The recent fight with Tyrion definitely stood out as much better than any of the stuff in S3

Still think Japan could learn a thing or two about how to make not-choppy CG
>>
>>152684745
It's shit.

Those fuckers better not kill off Nora.
>>
>>152684745
It still amaze me how something made by a literal who in his free time with a shitty program have become one of the most successful titles of the latest times, hell, shit's now on the JUMP, how long till it becomes one of the big three? Anyways, reported.
>>
>>152686539
I was okay with the S3 stuff, it wasn't super bad, especially since we got Velvet with fucking I May Fall. But this Season 4 stuff really isn't doing it for me, and they tried to make Tyrian feel Joker-esque insane but he just comes across as cringy to me.
>>
>All of these people telling OP to go to >>>/co/
>All these people telling OP to fuck off
>Thread is on page 1

I know most of you are new but use sage dip shits.
>>
Reminder to sage and report.
>>
RWBY is honestly better than most anime.
>>
>>152686848
tyrian sucks
>>
>>152684745
I barely know what it is, but I like that doujin a lot.
>>
>>>/co/
Fuck off
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.