[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aoi Honoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: aoihonoo_2.png (388KB, 883x480px) Image search: [Google]
aoihonoo_2.png
388KB, 883x480px
let's see if anyone knows the show that is behind the famous webm

I like it quite a lot, it sucks that it only had a handful of episodes, but it's fine the way it is. The comedy is quite repetitive anyways, so one can't really watch all the episodes at once. It'd become too stale then.

Is the manga any different from the show?
It also is still continuing, so is it still set in university then, what does the character do. Is there even any plot or character development?
>>
It was amazing following it weekly. Sadly, no one on /a/ really gave a shit from what I remember.
>>
File: Byf6QOwCMAE-vpW.jpg (27KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
Byf6QOwCMAE-vpW.jpg
27KB, 600x336px
Best boy
>>
I need a translation for the manga.
>>
I liked the first half, but after that it just gets repetitive and boring.
>>
>>152661756
How the fuck is this possible, it's a show / manga about anime / manga. It's not like Bakuman which is shallow, tedious trash.
>>
Very entertaining if you like older manga and the process of animation and the people behind it. The humor is typical Japanese overreacting and misunderstandings but is a lot of fun
>>
Future Gainax have sent Otaking to Tokyo aiming to produce real anime, Honoo is published but not serialized yet and his editor arranged him to meet Tetsu Kariya (Otokogumi) to learn from him. The manga remade the anime original scene where Anno asks Honoo for an autograph. Those are some events in volumes 15-16, so yeah there's development.
>>
>>152661756
/a/ gave a shit. Not a big one, but still one.
>>
Why didn't Anno make a cameo when they could get Otaking and Akai? Is it related to Gainax's downfall?
>>
>>152661756
Are you high? We had threads every episode.
>>
>>152662214
I can translate just need raws
>>
>>152667634
They're readily available.
>>
>>152667758
where
>>
>>152667787
Nyaa.
4chan secret club manga site.
>>
>>152667802
it's a guy willing to translate, and not just a random newfag that wants to get spoonfed. You make an exception for cases like this.

>>152665332
Maybe too shy or his face it too iconic to be a side character in a story about him.
>>
>>152661809
jesus christ every scene with him was golden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMdU_OT0fgU
>>
File: AoiHonnoep5c.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
AoiHonnoep5c.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>152667836
睡眠完了
>>
>>152667802
ah didn't know it was there. usually i'd have to dig on some nasty looking sites.
>>
>>152664223
Wow someone actually reads this shit? Is the comedy comparable to the drama? It can't possibly be better.
>>
>>152667873
Isn't that Buddha from Yoshihiko?
>>
File: image (1).jpg (214KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
214KB, 847x1200px
>>152668052
The drama is probably funnier, characters acting like manga characters just is less out of place in a manga than in a drama, but that's what makes the live action good. It's still funny though.
>>
>>152668376
Ok that makes me optimistic. And the art doesn't look half bad either.
>>
>>152668095
Yes.
>>
Is the show worth watching even if you don't get all the references or whatever? In the mood for some comedy.
>>
>>152668418
This guy art is awesome in my opinion.
>>
>>152666635
Not him, but the threads only had 20 or so anons.
>>
>>152670491
I barely have watched any Anime at all. I don't know much of anything, so the over-the-top explanations are informative and still funny because they're out of place and make it seem so important.
just don't watch too many episodes at once, the comedy is repetitive and it gets stale fast.
>>
>>152670491
Watch an episode and decide for yourself
>>
>>152672491
Doesn't mean people don't give a shit, don't discount possible lurkers.
>>
>>152672491
>>152673248
Also remember that there were /m/ threads too.
>>
>>152668376
It looks very much like an update to how most manga were drawn in the 70s , I think.
>>
>>152661756
It was big on /m/ for obvious reasons
>>152663165
Also this
>>
Did anyone have a list of all the anime and manga referenced?
>>
It was great
I actually really liked the ending
>>
>>152676321
>the creator has a cameo in the last scene talking about riding the bike into the future
I appreciated the show more in the second run.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.