[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. What exactly is bad or evil about being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Infinite_Tsukuyomi.jpg (10KB, 445x378px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite_Tsukuyomi.jpg
10KB, 445x378px
I don't get it.

What exactly is bad or evil about being in infinite tsukuyomi
>be stuck in endless genjutsu, it would basically be like a dream
>you can do what ever you want in that dream
>the tree keeps you alive

are they fucking retarded
>>
>>152658665
>>the tree keeps you alive
They don't, the tree eventually drains you of your chakra and you die
>>
>>152658691
You die in real life too.
>>
>>152658665
You keep making these threads. Stop.
>>
>>152658665
1.none of it is real
2.the tree eats you.
think of it as one of those monster hunter doujin
>>
>>152658665
it's a heavy handed metaphor supposed to teach nip kids that real life sucks but being a NEET is bad m'kay
>>
>>152658747
>none of it is real
so what

>the tree eats you
oh my mistake. but from what i remember there is a different sense of time within a genjutsu
also when the tree eats you will the genjutsu stop?

>>152658746
this is my first time desu
>>
>>152658833
>also when the tree eats you will the genjutsu stop?
you can't dream if you are dead.
>>
>>152658665
That's what Tobi thought, but it's not how infinite tsukuyomi works. What actually happens is that the tree kills your mind and turns you into a slave.
>>
>>152658665
Watch the Matrix, retard
>>
>>152658665
They would never develop a space program.

They would never develop entropy-reversing technology for when the sun dies.
>>
>>152658665
Some people don't want to be put in comas for the rest of their lives, retard.
>>
>>152658665
The people who use it are evil.
>>
>>152662266

The only good answer.
>>
File: tumblr_m6xbbys35G1qfsssio1_500.png (115KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6xbbys35G1qfsssio1_500.png
115KB, 500x229px
>>
Sounds like the writer was going for some weird, heavy handed Aesop about that Madara is crazy, because no matter how hard and unfair life is, it's all we have, it's real.
>>
>>152658665
it's like being stuck in the lcl sea. Sure it's peaceful and wonderful. But it isn't being human.
>>
>>152658665
Madara did nothing wrong. He's the real hero.
>>
>>152665574
Came here to post this
>>
>>152658665
>Have 0 freedom
>Tree kills you faster than you would naturally die
>Boring because to be Human is to be unhappy and eventually the utopia of your mind gets unfulfilling
>>
>>152658665
People usually don't like being forced into an illusion against their will, that was why it was evil. If they agreed to it sure, but it's forced on them.
>>
>>152658665
As people have said because the tree eats you.
However I'm pretty sure that wasn't the original plan for madara/obito, at the very least obito.

It was supposed to just keep everyone in a coma permanently early on in the plan I think.
>>
>>152658665
Both Obito and Madara at first believed the jutsu puts you into a permanent coma where you can dream happily ever after. Zetsu then explains that what really happens is that the tree devours you and you turn into white zetsus, so basically brainless soldiers for Kaguya to use.
>>
>>152665574
Now post the Sayaka version.
>>
>>152658733
Not as fast though, and your species doesn't go extinct.
>>
>>152661533
It's been over a decade for me but weren't the people who live in the Matrix perfectly happy and living fulfilling lives?
Even thought it wasn't the "real" world, they didn't know of anything else and thus it was real to them.
Synthetics harvested people's energy but they still lived a full lifespan in the simulation, indistinguishable from reality.
>>
>>152668480
Two key differences. They wouldn't live a full life here, and the machines made more humans, the tree wouldn't.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.