[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would animu be like if Naruto never existed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 195487452.png (773KB, 777x725px) Image search: [Google]
195487452.png
773KB, 777x725px
What would animu be like if Naruto never existed?
>>
>>152657626
A lot easier for us autists to discuss without even-bigger-autists interrupting.
>>
File: 1458518769314.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458518769314.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>152657626
This image triggers me. Unlike Sasuke, Noct isn't an emo faggot 24/7. Gladio actually has a personality unlike the orange hair dude. I don't remember his name. Ingnis isn't an annoying cunt like Karin. Water boy is similar enough to Prompto I guess.
>>
>>152657626

Anime would be less shit.
>>
>>152657626
Something else becomes the entry level anime. Naruto was not unique in its basic battle shounen conventions, it merely filled a unique niche in the market at the right time. If it didn't exist this thread would be about another entry level, easy to hate on manga.
>>
I don't think Naruto really changed anything?

Combat school anime existed before Naruto
Ninja anime existed before Naruto
Weird fight systems existed before Naruto

Naruto didn't really contribute anything new to the table
>>
>>152658226
it did everything other comparable anime did but did it better
>>
>>152657626
What influence does Naruto have on anime industry, especially today?

I'd like to know, because as far as my limited knowledge aware of there is probably none.
>>
>>152657626
I dunno, but I bet the autistic cuck faggot son of the whore who is currently sucking my balls dry will say something retarded like that it would be "better". What a fucking LOSER!
>>
>>152658855
Extensive Worldbuilding
Main Trio with Rival & Love Interest
MC that acts happy go lucky but is really sad.
Epic battles.
Supporting cast that steals the show.
>>
File: ultpose.jpg (157KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ultpose.jpg
157KB, 1200x675px
>>152657626
I can tell that you definitely did not play the game.
>>
>>152657626
It'll be the same.
If it's not Naruto, another title will be a victim of its own success and deteriorate into turd.
>>
>>152659949
IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE?
>>
>>152658226
it sort of brought the homoerotic rivalry/tragic friendship to battle shonen as this kind of thing was generally confined to sports manga (and no goku and vegeta weren't like that)

this means without naruto we wouldn't have pure cancer like deku and bakugou
>>
>>152657626
well anime would be a fuckton more popular in the west considering Naruto pretty much was the main cause in scaring the shit out of western normies with their degenerate ultra cancerous fanbase.
>>
The closest thing to Sasuke == Noctis is if you start pulling out weapons in front of a blind Ignis.
Boy that's hilarious.
>>
>>152662089
If it hadn't been Naruto it would have been some other anime. Autists will be autists, with or without Naruto
>>
>>152657650
Doesnt that just make you an even bigger autist for even acknowledging the autist who interrupts you rather than just ignoring them and continuing your discussion?
>>
>>152657766
Naruto could have been good if Sauce was an animal lover with devastating zingers and a great sense of humor.
>>
>>152662975
His banter is incredible when he decides to roast someone.
>Journalist wannabe: You have an eye for detail. You've got a great future in journalism.
>Noctis: At least one of us does.

>Prompto: Time to show you what I can really do!
>Noctis: If I had a gil for every time I've heard that...

>Noctis: Follow your heart? The last time someone "followed their heart" here it sparked a family feud. How can you trust yourself to always be right?
If Noct were Sasuke, Naruto would have ended with zero drama like 10 years ago.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.