[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuumatsu no Izetta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Does it get better?Watched the first ep and I must say its been a while since I wanted bad guys to bash the protagonists face in this hard.
>>
Actually, first 3 episodes are the best ones.
It goes downhill from there.
>>
>>152655333
Pretty much this, trips confirm. I watched the whole thing because Izetta was hot as hell.
>>
File: 2.png (839KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
839KB, 1280x720px
>>152655354
Did you watch BDs or something? This is the quality I am seeing
>>
>>152655270
If you like Izetta and Fine toegether, it gets better, otherwise not much.
>>
>>152655538
First impressions.
Izetta seems too childish/mentally stunted.
Fine is annoying and self-righteous, even more than Kudelia.
>>
File: 1484725343781.png (98KB, 336x383px) Image search: [Google]
1484725343781.png
98KB, 336x383px
>>152655595
>Kudelia
Whoa, let's not jump the gun here.
>>
If you like yuri then you might like it, if you don't I doubt you will.
>>
>>152655595
I think you need more impressions.
>>
File: maybe.png (813KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maybe.png
813KB, 1280x720px
>>152655623
jumped to the last ep to see where its going (since Im not going to be giving my full time) her voice grates on me
>>152655639
I think I can find yuri with 2 cute easy to listen to girls in a story that does not mishandle war harder than gosick did logic
>>
>>152655713
>jumped to the last ep to see where its going
You're a faggot.
>>
>>152655754
your waifu is wheelchair-bound
>>
You should watch it for Izetta's izettas.
>>
>>152655270
>I wanted bad guys to bash the protagonists face in this hard.
Well then you're autistic and should just kill yourself
>>
What matters is if this series was popular enough to inspire otaku doujin artists into making awesome quality hentai doujin material.
If yes, great.
If not, it's too bad.
>>
>>152656000
Wait .. there are doujins?
>>
>>152655987
I had considered that it could just be me but since it only happens with certain type of protagonists I came to a conclusion that they just have a punchable personality
>>
>>152656000
>What matters is if this series was popular enough to inspire otaku doujin artists into making awesome quality hentai doujin material.
The answer is no
>>152656085
2, both crap quality
>>
>>152655932
More like Fine's slenderness.
>>
>>152655270
The only reason to watch this is for the chemistry between the mains. If you don't like them then there's no point in finishing as the actual plot is silly and has very standard execution. Some of Izetta's flying scenes are pretty cool though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.