[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate her so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why do people hate her so much?
>>
cos she literally has no personality and just exists for tits
>>
OP as fuck and still manages to be horrible.
>>
Made for breeding by black men.
>>
Because she won.
>>
Hey yo, does anyone have that one image that's
"Before asking /a/ for recommendations try these" and it's like 100s of anime and manga?

I need it to recommend some good anime
>>
She's almost as annoying as Nami
>>
Kurosaki-kun
>>
>>152645827
The story built itself for Ichigo and Rukia, Orihime is the sterotypical big breasts airhead that works better as a friend.

Besides her development into becoming interested in Ichigo was non existant, she was just about to be kidnaped by the arrancars and she was like "oh btw I love Ichigo". If Chad or Ishida had fallen for Ichigo it wouldn't be as forced as Orihime that's how forced her developement was, to make it even worse she actually ended with Ichigo.

Somehow I always pictured her alongside Ishida, just like Ichigo and Rukia were a better fit for each other.

Also Aizen hyped her for her powers to negate reality only for her to fail to do anything relevant.
>>
>>152646460
tl;dr: retarded shippers liked mc better with another grill
>>
>Shilled by the narrative: "OMG she's so beautiful!", "Ichigo and her belong to together!", "Ichigo, you're a faggot for not liking her back!"
>Kurosaki-kun.
>Generally useless in every battle. Never won a legit fight.
>Obnoxious fans with victim complexes.
>Boring as hell.
>Not even that pretty, but like the first thing listed: is shilled as beautiful.
>>
File: Ulquiorra369.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ulquiorra369.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
Should have just turned Bleach into a josei where Orihime develops stockholm syndrome for Ulquiorra and uses her enormous tits to show him the meaning of The Heart.
>>
>>152646522
The story always pointed up to Rukia and Ichigo having an interest for each other then for the Las Noches arc Kubo realizes he hadn't gone anywhere with Orihime and gives her a PIS love interest in Ichigo and if I don't find that out of tune with the story I'm a shipper?

Not only that, later on the 1000 years arc Yorouchi tell Ichigo how dense he is when Orihime comes with that dress and he still doesn't care but he got embarassed when Rukia is throw into the bath with him.

If the inverse happened I would agree with you it would be retarded shipping since the story was building for Ichigo and Orihime.
>>
>>152647412
Watch out. You''re going to get swarmed by assblasted Himefags.
>>
>>152646797
>Never won a legit fight.
Why do you expect a healer to win battles?
>>
>>152647412
Well, as a dude I think I get it.

Rukia is the girl he finds more interesting.
But Orihime might be the kind of girl he ends wanting to marry.
>>
>>152647412
>The story always pointed up to Rukia and Ichigo having an interest for each other
Never actually happened.

>but he got embarassed when Rukia is throw into the bath with him.
Because being totally naked is not even close to the same as an outfit that wasn't even that revealing.
>>
>>152648128
Don't mind them, they are too retarded to understand RPG mechanics, which btw, Ichigo and Orihime remind me of Cless and Mint from Tales of Phantasia
>>
File: 1471461262661.png (471KB, 1723x595px) Image search: [Google]
1471461262661.png
471KB, 1723x595px
>>
>>152647412
>shipfags
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.