[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most powerful witch of the last 15 goirllion years >most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Professor.jpg (73KB, 362x348px) Image search: [Google]
Professor.jpg
73KB, 362x348px
>most powerful witch of the last 15 goirllion years
>most self-confident model for young aspiring witches
>decides because of some shit tier reasons to become beta asf

Literally shaking from all of that rage right now. Just hold me, senpaitachi....
>>
>>152636972
She looks exactly like who needs to be blacked or getting the facial abuse treatment.
>>
>>152637023
is second this
>>
>>152637023
I like Diana the most but I'd rather have sex with Ursula than Diana.
>>
>>152636972
>not wanting a quiet life

you are quite literally the most beta
>>
File: kira and his quiet life.png (585KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
kira and his quiet life.png
585KB, 467x600px
>>152637316
This nigga gets it.
>>
What subs do you guys use?
>>
>>152637233
>blacked
and thats why you both are still virgin betas.
>>
>>152636972
Is it true that thing about the Shining Rod that work only with virgins or it's just a fart of /a?
>>
>>152637719
>virgins
I remember those days when you didn't need to point that out because everybody knew that
>>
You might hate whatever reason you found out, but it's not uncommon. Hell, I abandoned friends lately because I just wanted my peace and I got tired of talking to them because everytime I do it feels like I have to pretend I'm something else. So fuck off.
>>
the Witch Council forced her to stop doing magic for muggles. Now she has to walk on eggshells around the place.
>>
File: not amused pepe.png (120KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
not amused pepe.png
120KB, 400x381px
>>152636972

There will be probably some generic backstory like some kid getting hurt trying to imitate her or some shit like that.
>>
>>152640327
>I'm Super Dave Osbourne and I'm going to do this idiot stunt
>Yahoo I did an idiot stunt
>I want to be just like you KSHHH AHHH MY HEAD FELL OFF HOW AM I STILL SAYING THIS X_X
>Oh no I Super Dave Osbourne can no longer do this for it is creating monsters I must stop ;_;
>>
>>152640327
>Ursula lost her yay when she saw Akko nearly kill herself doing "flying practice"
>>
>>152640327
>That kid was actually akko.
>>
>>152640399
>it was Akko's twin sister who died
>>
>>152640327
KILL YOURSELF FUCKING FROGSHIT
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.