[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do /a/utists feel the need to refer to VAs as seiyuu? There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ritsu5.jpg (12KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ritsu5.jpg
12KB, 480x270px
Why do /a/utists feel the need to refer to VAs as seiyuu? There's literally no difference. Are you just being trash weeaboos?
>>
>>152619630
>I have never watched a dub of a modern anime: the post.
You will want to differentiate this once you actually listen to the voice of a VA, OP.
>>
>>152619680
>You will want to differentiate this once you actually listen to the voice of a VA, OP.
That's honestly a very stupid reason.
>>
Why do you refer to it as anime and manga and not just cartoons and comics?

Basically, fuck off.
>>
>>152619680
Seiyuu literally just means voice actor/voice actress
>>
>>152619779
>>152619790
Yes, however, just listen to the average american "VA" and you won't like to call it the same thing.

But I guess you won't differentiate it if you live in a nice country with a nice dub and language, like LatAm, Germany, etc.
>>
>>152619790
>anime literally just means cartoons
>manga literally just means comics
>>
baka literally just means the strongest
thus all arguments in this thread are invalid
>>
>>152619630
Most of the arguments posted so far are part of it. If I refer to a seiyuu of an anime and that anime has a dub then I'm clearly taking about the japanese voice.
If I am in a favorite seiyuu thread foreign voice actors are clearly not welcome.

Same with manga ans cartoon. With manga I'm being more spesific.
>>
>>152619630

>not referring to VA as CV
>>
>why do weeaboos refer to assassins as ninja?
>why do weeaboos refer to knights as samurai?
>why do weeaboos refer to fictional characters on whom they've developed an obsessive and unhealthy infatuation as waifus?
>>
File: 1457542805380.jpg (77KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1457542805380.jpg
77KB, 384x384px
Why do /a/utists feel the need to refer to mongolian cartoons as anime? There's literally no difference. Are you just being trash weeaboos?
>>
>>152619630
You avoid having to deal with dubfags, except than a few shitposters.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.