[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I expect from this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2451.jpg (19KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
2451.jpg
19KB, 225x318px
What should I expect from this.
>>
>>152607708
COOLEST
>>
Best anime comedy of 2016
>>
>>152607708
bayonetta
>>
>>152607708
You are gonna be suprised about how the same gig holds up over and over again
>>
Coor
Cooru
Cooristu
>>
Manga is better.
>>
>>152608719
This is one of the few series where the manga is actually worse. This and Sailor Moon, basically.
>>
>>152607708
A sad ending.
>>
>>152607708
A jojo reference
>>
>>152609136
No, manga is still better.

>Sailor Moon anime is better

Did you watch the new one?
>>
>>152607708
Jojo in HS basically.
>>
>>152607708
COOL
>>
A pretty decent comedy, but utterly forgettable.
>>
>>152607708
Watch and find out you double nigger.
It's not a rec board.
>>
File: 1463867272903.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463867272903.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>152608719
This. The fire scene. I was dying when I read the manga. I dropped the anime at the same point, it wasn't well done.
>>
>>152607780
COOLESTO*
>>
>>152609990
The new one was shit, but the original was better than the manga. Naoko Takeuchi is terrible at paneling and pacing, and the end result is a cluttered mess where it's difficult to follow what's happening the moment anything related to the actual plot comes up. This is all fixed in the adaptation.

The Sakamoto-san manga lacks decent delivery of the jokes. Often times the audience needs some time, possibly just a beat pannel or something similar, to help set up the joke. Reading the manga it just comes off as, "he's doing something outlandish, I wonder what it is, oh it's that." With the anime the exact same events work much better because of better timing, notably the increased proportion of the work focused on the other characters' reactions allowing the air of incredulity to build properly, and because of a soundtrack that does a very good job of accentuating the mood, and thus helping to deliver the punchline.
>>
>>152607708
Best boy of 2016 and also Bayonetta's son.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.