[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despite all its flaws, it's still more entertaining and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: sword-art-online-movie.jpg (327KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
sword-art-online-movie.jpg
327KB, 670x377px
Despite all its flaws, it's still more entertaining and had far better writing/characterization and plot than any moeshit anime
>>
>>152605710
I like SAO too but you're going too far.
>>
>moeshit
>>>/v/
>>
>>152605710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uON7ANNOi4
>>
>>152605710
Unironically agree

Its a lot more fun than seasonal generic copy maste moeshit that /a/ worships
>>
>>152605710
I thought it was quite fun to watch but the series as a whole is incredibly childish in both the writing and the broad themes surrounding it. That said, the only real problem I have it with it is some specific parts of the writing are so incredibly contrived that I feel better just outright skipping them and picking it up at a later point.
>>
>>152605710
>any moeshit anime
Define
>>
I hate moeshit but this is just b8 m8.
>>
>>152605710
>sao
>characterization
What?
>>
>>152605710
It was good till he woke up in the hospital.
Then it just went....meh.

I did hope they would do more with him losing his arm and the coffin guild and having to do more with world events in SAO but I liked what was done.
>>
How can you find entertaining an NTR factory?
>>
>>152605710
>better writing/characterization and plot
I will agree that it was entertaining but you're really pushing it. The general plot was okay and would've been great if the writing and characters weren't absolute dogshit. I unironically believe that if Sachi had lived this anime would've been much better.
>>
>>152605710
>SAO of all things isn't moeshit
nice fucking meme dude
>>
>SAO
>good characterization

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>152605710
>better writing/characterization
how do you sleep at night knowing you're living a lie?
>>
>>152606483
>>152606399
Such deep characterization and writing in Kinmosa and Gochiusa right?
Did you turn your brain off too hard while watching those shows?
>>
>>152606786
If anything, SoL shows will inherently have better characterization than action shows, because the whole thing relies on the strength of the characters for its appeal. Of course, there's some shitty ones which are just vapid cuteness and/or fanservice and nothing of value otherwise, but painting an entire (poorly-defined) genre with the same brush is dumb.
Of course, you're probably just fishing for replies to fill the void inside.
>>
>>152607399
Reminder that you can't enjoy NNB to its fullest without turning your brain off, or so goes the saying on /a/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.