[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you just hate it when an anime is heading to the direction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Do you just hate it when an anime is heading to the direction of your prediction? What a waste. I bet his "revenge" will backfire and will end up them being a couple. Oh well what was i expecting for a Harem anime.
>>
File: C1csye4W8AEBz-M.jpg (145KB, 1116x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1csye4W8AEBz-M.jpg
145KB, 1116x1200px
Aki a shit. A SHIT.

Neko a best. A BEST.
>>
>>152552694
Whether you like it or not, he's not gonna end up with her. Why do better girls lose?
>>
>>152552613
He dies.
>>
The manga already revealed they both had and still have mutual feelings for each other, and the "revenge" came from a misunderstanding caused by the maid aka cunty mc cuntface. Aki agreed to dating Piggy in the latest chapter.

No spoiler tag because fuck this gay ass series, save yourself some time and drop it
>>
>>152552613
Are you retarded? this is like the entire point, or did you actually thought it was about revenge?
So many retards these days, it's not even funny
>>
>>152553050
Yes I was planning to and now that you confirmed that it's exactly what I predicted.
>>
>>152553050
Half of life living in misunderstanding. Bravo Japan.
>>152553154
Can't blame him, descriptions posted on the internet actually had potential. That said it was very fucking obvious after opening what this shit is going to be.
>>
>>152553154
No but I guess I'm Delusional. I liked the concept of it and hoping it to be different and to benot a generic shitty harem show. Oh well.
>>
>>152553154
>>152553173
>>152553246
The worst part is that in trying to set her up as the revenge target she genuinely appears to be a massive cunt and you are supposed to hate her.
Then all of sudden the author tries to pull "its ok guys shes actually a nice person, she just went out of her to make as many guys miserable as she could because she thought she was rejected that one time!"
And then MC manages to overlook all the shitty things shes done to him and every other guy, because they used to get along as children. It's retarded, the MC is retarded, Aki is a cunt, and the Author is a hack.
>>
>>152552613
>I bet his "revenge" will backfire and will end up them being a couple
>>
File: 1484965352806.png (801KB, 1671x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484965352806.png
801KB, 1671x1200px
>>152552813
At least she got Masamune's first kiss. Akifags will never recover.
>>
Why the fuck is nobody talking about the fact that he only had one leg?
>>
>>152553610
At first I thought it was a defect but I noticed he was behind that fountain.
>>
>>152553463
Fucking author trying to make her a Mary Sue

God forbid she has some defect
>>
>>152554251
>She's a Mary Sue if she isnt a cunt to all men, going out of her way to embarrass them and make them feel bad
>treating men who like you like trash is just some minor defect

God, why dont you just lick her feet while you're at it you cuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.