[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 190

File: zz7y0g.png (98KB, 323x439px) Image search: [Google]
zz7y0g.png
98KB, 323x439px
In this thread, we talk about how the dicks of a Rock Human are actually really important to the plot and not just an anatomy lesson made by Norisuke.
>>
File: 58575469_p0.jpg (478KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
58575469_p0.jpg
478KB, 768x768px
Narancia is so cute!
>>
Yotsuyu's dick could be a plot point. Araki clearly loves drawing Damo and ever since his death every time he's been mentioned Araki makes sure to draw his face in the speech bubble, so he clearly doesn't want us to forget him, and if you look at things objectively he's been the main antagonist up until his death since he was responsible for like 90% of the bad shit that was happening to Josuke and he one who killed Kira and Josefumi in the first place. Minor silly stuff like the fired chicken and large fries stuff is actually seemingly foreshadowing, so Yotsuyu's dick coming off might actually be hinting at some kind of asexual reproduction. There are species of jellyfish and the like that are immortal and at the moment of death jettison off their junk which turns into a polyp and then grows into an adult jellyfish all over again after the main body is too damaged to continue on, and with how weird Rock Humans are and the focus put on Yotsuyu's dick I can honestly see something similar occurring, stupid as it sounds. Yotsuyu's dick fell into the sea, and the other Rock Human dicks are in unknown conditions. Aishou's is probably destroyed on account of being crushed by a bus, the twins dick's may or may not be destroyed and Damo's dick should be perfectly fine like Yotsuyu's. Alternatively we know for sure that even though they're dead they're still going to be major factors in the plot and for sure will appear in future flashbacks as we learn more about what the fuck is actually happening in Morioh.
>>
Would Kira's bombs trigger in stopped time?
>>
>>152536702
no
>>
>>152536702
no
>>
>>152536702
No, there's nothing to suggest that Kira would be able to perceive or move in stopped time. And notably SHA is completely harmless in it, the only reason Jotaro was hurt by it is because Koichi fucked up.
>>
File: 1484631563770.jpg (18KB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1484631563770.jpg
18KB, 311x362px
>>152536702
no
the triggers aren't instantaneous, even if it looks like it. it still takes time, the farthest we've seen it go for is about one second.
>>
File: happy gappy.png (564KB, 418x674px) Image search: [Google]
happy gappy.png
564KB, 418x674px
Gappy makes me happy
>>
>>152536702
Only if it was primed on something DIO was touching. The magnet trick Jotaro pulled only worked because he snuck the magnet DIO so it worked normally, thus attracting the magnet Jotaro had on himself. So if DIO's clothes or something were turned into a bomb then logically they should but otherwise Kira is shit out of luck.
>>
File: 1483584221889.png (1MB, 1280x660px) Image search: [Google]
1483584221889.png
1MB, 1280x660px
>>152536767
why is jotaro such a hero? he only gets hurt helping others
>>
File: 1485052525829.jpg (68KB, 305x459px) Image search: [Google]
1485052525829.jpg
68KB, 305x459px
It's mentioned that if not for Dio's personality, The World would go out of control. What would it do exactly?
>>
>>152536687
God I hope Araki bends over backwards to bring Damo back into part 8. Jojo hasn't had a force of personality like him in years, and his stand is the coolest to watch in action in the part so far.
>>
File: dio listens.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dio listens.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Why was DIO hesitant to attack Joseph because of Hamon in frozen time ?
Is Hamon supposed to work even through the time stop ? Because it shouldn't.
I know it's because the knife throw is cooler, and eventually it worked to his advantage since he could later drain Joseph's blood, but would anything even happen to him if he touched Joseph ?
>>
Which group would win in a battle part 4 or part 6

>Josuke vs Jolyne
>Okuyasu vs Hermes
>Shigechi vs FF
>Koichi vs Anasui
>Rohan vs Weather
>Hayato vs Emporio
>>
>>152536852
>It's mentioned that if not for Dio's personality, The World would go out of control.
No it's not, the wiki made that up.
>>
File: 57821651_p0.png (570KB, 860x1214px) Image search: [Google]
57821651_p0.png
570KB, 860x1214px
>>152536687
We also have that "Protecting Morioh from the sea"' thing that could play into it.

>Fried chicken and dicks are a plot point.

>>152536860
I think he's gonna play a part in Jobin's eventual flashback
>>
>>152536868
this is why hamon got replaced
>>
>>152536868
Dio probably never tested how it would work by punching fire or sticking his hand in water during timestop or such.
>>
File: Ohdear.png (46KB, 251x135px) Image search: [Google]
Ohdear.png
46KB, 251x135px
>>152536651
>Is he going to try and achieve heaven ? Is Pucci involved ?
Are all of his followers still alive ? Can he use them ?

Oh jesus I didn't think of any of this

Uhhhhhh
>>
File: 1487731_1435102571589_full.jpg (185KB, 1302x729px) Image search: [Google]
1487731_1435102571589_full.jpg
185KB, 1302x729px
>>152536829
Because he is parfait! Oui oui!
>>
>>152536885
>jotaro vs jotaro
>>
>>152536852
Fuck with stuff and people like Star Platinum did before Jotaro learned to control it.

>>152536868
DIO doesn't actually know that, and given that his last experiences with Hamon involved him being burned alive and thrown off a cliff leaving him a severed head it's understandable he'd be leery of touching.

And I imagine that a touch would be enough to fuck him up, just like Jotaro could have burned himself on that fire during stopped time.
>>
File: jolyne plane crash.png (2MB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
jolyne plane crash.png
2MB, 1280x985px
>>152536868
Dio has Joestar PTSD and takes extra precautions when fighting them, which is why Jotaro's magnet gambit worked at all.

>>152536885
Part 6 would seem to be winning until fate conspired against Weather Report and it resulted in the entire Stone Ocean crew getting taken out. Nothing good ever happens to Weather Report.
>>
File: dio-twin.gif (26KB, 119x161px) Image search: [Google]
dio-twin.gif
26KB, 119x161px
>>152536852
That is bullshit. The wiki might be reliable for finding sourced data for Araki's commentary but there's plenty of shit in there that is just not true.
It's not mentioned at all in Part 6.

Although I guess if The World were to just go out of control I'd just be MUDAing shit and throwing steamrollers at people.
>>
>>152536885
Jolyne
Hermes
Shigechi
Hard to say, but Anasui is a murderer
Rohan
Emporio
>>
>>152536885
>Josuke vs. Jolyne
Probably Josuke. Couldn't he just rewind any string fuckery Jolyne attempts?
>Okuyasu vs. Hermes
by stand power, Okuyasu. But he's a moron, so who knows.
>Koichi vs. Anasui
dunno lol
>Rohan vs. Weather
Weather report can very easily fight Rohan without ever actually looking at him. Even worse for Rohan if it's Heavy Weather.
>>
File: funny val.png (828KB, 1774x1400px) Image search: [Google]
funny val.png
828KB, 1774x1400px
Post JJL theories
>>
>>152536885
>Josuke vs Jolyne
Jolyne
>Okuyasu vs Hermes
Okuyasu
>Shigechi vs FF
F.F.
>Koichi vs Anasui
Hard one, probably Koichi
>Rohan vs Weather
Weather
>Hayato vs Emporio
Emporio
>>152536936
>Jotaro vs Jotaro
Part 6 Jotaro because he can stop time for a full 5 seconds.
>>
>>152536885
>Jolyne, much more cunning and determined, wouldn't pull her punches as much
>Hermes, Okuyasu is a world-class jobber
>Probably Shigechi, he's actually pretty cunning and he'd be able to exploit her water thing
>Probably Anasui, as if Koichi used three-freeze he could just phase into the ground out of its range
>Weather, even more OP than Heaven's Door
>Emporio had guns and shit from his ghost-room, it's not a fair fight
>>
>>152537004
Seriously, who names their kid funny?
>>
>>152537029
yeah p6 Jotaro can stop time longer but he's also weak as shit compared to his younger self
>>
>>152536989
No, the string doesn't count as an injury so he shouldn't be able to.
>>
>>152537073
it doesn't have to be an injury though, does it?
>>
>>152537039
Why did Funny name his kid Funnier
Why did Funnier name his kid Funniest
what is Funniest supposed to name his kid now
>>
>>152537102
Dull.
>>
>>152536977
>Although I guess if The World were to just go out of control I'd just be MUDAing shit and throwing steamrollers at people.
You can't fool me, World, I know that's you.
>>
>>152537096
Eh, I don't know, the reason he was able to return SHA to Kira was because he healed Kira's severed hand. I highly doubt he'd be able to 'fix' a combination of unharmed human flesh and stand to being just normal human.
>>
>>152537102
most funniest
>>
>>152537102
Bloody
>>
>>152537186
Well, Kars in all senses is immortal...
>>
File: zaweir.png (192KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
zaweir.png
192KB, 500x386px
>>152537170
>>
>>152537186
Technically Kars and Pucci won.
>>
>>152537186
>Dio
Vampire army
>Kars
Eats fucking everything in his path
>DIO
Vampire army with Stands
>Kira
more women in Morioh get KQ'd
>Diavolo
Crime Syndicate across all of Europe
>Pucci
Steps toward HEAVEN is fully completed and everyone's fate is revelaed to them with no way to stop
>Valentine
Love Train reduces America to the size of New York leaving the rest of the world to get fucked up by whatever problems would trouble Funny
>>
>>152537266
highly debatable
>>
>>152537186
>Dio Brando would take over the world
>Kars read Jorge Joestar
>DIO would take over the world with The World
>Kira would live a quiet life again
>Diavolo would keep running the gang and get his daughter back
>Pucci would complete the ritual and live in DIO's World
>Valentine would take the corpse and lock it in Manhattan
>Jobin would destroy the curse that's been ruining his family for generations

Really the only threatening results go to DIO and Pucci.
>>
>>152537266
Kars did, but Pucci not only failed but lost SO BADLY that nothing he ever did amounted to anything at all, and the only proof he ever existed is in Emporio's memories. No villain before or since got BTFO so badly.

And the new universe he created (with the shitty Jolyne and Jotaro clones) was never his end-goal either, so he didn't even win for five minutes.
>>
>Dio Brando
Vampire King of Earth
>Ultimate Being Kars
Immortal successors to the planet bros. at first. But then all his bros died, so he cut that part out. I guess he was going to recreate the world in his image using his abilities, and spare only those who pledged themselves. And even then they would be like slaves
>DIO
Vampire King living in his personal Heaven
>Yoshikage Kira
Lives a quiet life, killing women
>Diavolo
King of Kings (???) I guess the idea is that he has control over Italy and his influence would only expand with time. He brings about nothing but misfortune for others.
>Enrico Pucci
everyone can see their destiny, so Heaven (???) ugly joestars and probably bring Dio back somehow
>Funny Valentine
America becomes an even bigger global super-power thanks to Immortal Christ President Valentine uses his ability to bend space to "get ahead" of every other country
>>
>>152536885
>Crazy Diamond is stronger than Stone Free, and might be able to rewind Stone Free's string by punching it
>The Hand can easily just erase Kiss's stickers if Okuyasu could actually think of doing so
>Harvest might be able to drink all of FF's water, or block bullets
>Anasui can just evade any Echoes fuckery by phasing and moving away
>Weather Report can just rain poison frogs, poison Rohan, use Heavy Weather, or any other atmospheric bullshit
>Emporio just shoots Hayato
>>
What villain is the best written?? I am 50/50 on Kira and Valentine. All the other villains are kinda shallow in my opinion.

>FUCK THE WEALTHY | FUCK JOJO
>FUCK THE SUN | FUCK JOJO
>FUCK THE WORLD | FUCK JOJO
>MUH QUIET LIFE | MUH HANDS
>MUH IDENTITY | MUH DAUGHTER
>FUCK ME IN THE ASS | FUCK JOJO
>FUCK ALL COUNTRIES BESIDES USA | FUCK JOHNNY
>FUCK GAPPY | FUCK ???
>>
>>152537186
>Kars
Either Kars genocide everything on the planet or he'd come down from his powertrip and fuck off into the wilderness
>Dio
Begins planting his stooges into positions of power and starts his long con for world domination. Things are only going to blow up in his face if he wanders into a stand user with a completely bullshit stand power.
>Kira
Keeps on keeping on, but having to keep Killer Queen planted in Hayato causes him a lot of stress when he's picking up chicks. Probably murders Shinobu in a fit of passion.
>Diavolo
Continues running the mafia very successfully. Never achieves world power unless King Crimson Requiem somehow lets Diavolo work around his crippling mental illnesses.
>Pucci
God only knows. He'd have achieved his life goals, so maybe Pucci would just go back to his regular 9 to 5 job as a prison priest.
>Valentine
His scare with Tusk Act 4 and Ballbreaker would probably inspire him to stomp out Naples, since their military practices the spin. Love Train seemed to be condensing space so who knows what the fuck that would mean for America.
>>
>>152537398
i generally don't consider that diavolo is completely off his rocker
>>
>>152537266
Pucci won for all of five minutes but died before he could make it permanent and lost so hard he was BTFO out of existence. Ironically this probably means his sister ended up surviving and whoever replaced him never had a fucked up life. Kind of sad actually, his life was fucked because of him but being who he was wasn't his fault.
>>
>>152537186
>Dio: Take over the world
>Kars: His ultimate goal was attaining perfection, he'd probably just chill on a mountaintop eating the odd human
>DIO: Achieve Heaven with Pucci
>Kira: Keep killing women, has the option of discarding Hayato and Shinobu if he wants to
>Diavolo: Keeps selling drugs
>Pucci: Achieves Heaven
>Valentine: Shrinks America to a tiny paradise, turns the rest of the world into a shithole
>>
File: Jobin gets me Swollen.jpg (970KB, 1017x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Jobin gets me Swollen.jpg
970KB, 1017x1500px
>>152537387
>FUCK GAPPY | FUCK THE FAMILY CURSE

thats my theory anyway
>>
Why is Dio called DIO?
>>
>>152537438
The guy has split personality disorder so severe his fucking body shifts with it, along with a god complex, how the hell is he not completely insane?
>>
>>152537382
Love Train was erasing America, it's just be super president Valentine and his little patch of dirt with nothing in it ruling over all other nations.
>>
>>152537474
i said i generally don't consider it, not that i don't consider him to be it. as in i usually forget about it, but it's true
>>152537473
it's cool
>>
>>152537454
Actually, if Kars killed Jojo and anyone else who stood in his way, would he really want to kill all humans?
He would have reached his main goals - conquer the sun, become the Ultimate Lifeform, and kill Joseph. Kars also didn't really show any intention to rule over or destroy all mankind.
Maybe he would just become a supernatural puppy-savior that protects innocent dogs from abusive owners and drunk drivers.
>>
>>152537438
The guy couldn't wait five fucking minutes for Bruno to drop Trish off. Dude's completely gone upstairs.
>>
>>152537473
He changes his name after the mansion fire in Part 1. He doesn't have a last name anymore because he hates his dad and it also gives him a more mythical quality and Dio is written in all caps to signify importance. He's basically rebranding himself as a force of nature and not a person.
>>
File: Fly feathery faggo.jpg (550KB, 656x944px) Image search: [Google]
Fly feathery faggo.jpg
550KB, 656x944px
>>152537532
Kars never said ANYTHING about killing all humans, or conquering them, or even that he disliked them. It's something people assumed of him. Hence me saying he'd probably just chill and eat a random person every now and then, probably after turning him into a vampire since those are his favorite.

He's not some dindu nuffin, but he was straight-up never that interested in humanity at all, for better or worse. Usually for better, since he could've really done some damage if he'd actually wanted to.
>>
>>152537593
I can't imagine a character like Kars being content to just sit back and chill for eternity. I'm sure he'd eventually get bored and come up with some other crazy plan that would put him in opposition with people.
>>
>>152537473
ALL CAPS WHEN YOU SPELL THE MAN'S NAME
>>
>>152537533
Diavolo's incredibly competent and sensible at gang stuff but as soon as it requires human interaction he fucking falls apart. The first time we see him physically he's wrapped in a towel crying on the floor, probably trying to mentally prepare himself to actually talk to another human being besides his split personality fuckboi. It's actually scary how much is missing from his psyche, and how it actually makes him stronger.
>>
>>152537532
>Maybe he would just become a supernatural puppy-savior that protects innocent dogs from abusive owners and drunk drivers.
I can imagine that
>Please, doctor, he's getting too old, could you put him down?
>I'm sorry, miss, if we even try to harm a dog, HE'll show up...
>Who the hell is "he?"
>Kars crashes into vet's office
>You dare harm that poor pupper? Prepare to meet death!
>>
>>152537618
He's actually one of the calmer villains by far. Remember, he's a hundred thousand years old and spent most of that time just studying rather than doing anything particularly world-shattering, he was a scholar, not a warrior. I can't see him starting shit just because he's bored, or really him getting bored in the first place.
>>
File: villain squad.jpg (55KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
villain squad.jpg
55KB, 533x533px
>>152537186
>Dio
Pre-vampire, he'd just take the Joestar fortune after having eliminated George and Jonathan and follow his career as a lawyer. Would probably waste the entire fortune and drink himself to death regardless.
As a vampire, he would just extend his rampage across England and maybe create a full blown zombie apocalypse with himself as the emperor of the world. By the time the Pillar Men would awaken there would be nothing left for them.

>Kars
Live his life as an ultimate sunbathing lifeform. Maybe he'd genocide all the humans as revenge for Wham or ACDC, or he would seclude himself and continually develop his abilities until something like Jorge Joestar happened.

>DIO
He'd just continue his quest for expanding his power and influence, same way he was in Part 3 until the Joestars came. Araki mentioned in JoJonium that DIO would wait in Egypt for the next Joestar to come since he knew that there would always be someone else to inherit that will.
Either that, or he'd attain Heaven with Pucci, and then go in search for more power like in EOH.

>Kira
Go back to his quiet life, more women would dissappear. If he didn't straight up kill Shinobu and Hayato, then Life With The Kawajiris would happen.

>Diavolo
He would try and rebuild his crime syndicate and keep selling his drugs in peace, with the invincible power of King Crimson Requiem

>Pucci
He'd attain Heaven, fulfill his and DIO's plan and maybe try to bring DIO back somehow.
If he couldn't, then who knows.

>Valentine
He'd shrink America down while sending misfortune to other countries.
>>
>The power of a Requiem has nothing to do with the original abilities of the Stand, but rather what the Stand User wants or needs the most. Polnareff wanted to protect the arrow, so he got an automatic Stand that would do exactly that, Giorno needed to defeat Diavolo, so he got a power that could completely nullify Diavolo's ability.
Is this true?
>>
File: kars ful.png (1MB, 822x906px) Image search: [Google]
kars ful.png
1MB, 822x906px
>>152537532
>>152537593
One of the many inconsistencies with Battle Tendency is that it keeps hyping up Kars as some kind of all powerful and dangerous threat that is said to have killed hundreds of thousands of men, women, children and elderly in the past, and is treated like he'd doom the world forever if he achieved his goals. His backstory even states that the masks required him to feed more and throw off the natural balance, which is why his race tried to kill him.

But when it comes to the actual character he's presented to us as a very calm and neutral entity who really just wants to get the stone and live in peace. Everything hostile he does is more or less a reaction to being attacked or people trying to prevent him from achieving his goal, which isn’t even (intentionally) harmful to others - it’s not like his plan was to kill humanity and enslave the world or anything. Even his final strike at Joseph is about a personal grudge on the man who killed his family. And his ultimate lifeform bio states that he'd only have to feed once a year, which directly contradicts the statement that he'd throw nature off balance.

It's like Araki tried to balance him being a powerful and dangerous villain who could surpass Dio, and a fresh and thematically interesting character, and just did a poor job at both because he couldn't make up his mind.
>>
Naranciafag is ꀸꍟꍏꀸ
>>
>>152537994
chariot requiem didn't even work
>>
>>152537994
No. The first time Polnareff used SCR he had no idea that the arrow held any power other than making new stand-users, and so he almost considered leaving it behind the cabinet where it fell. He wasn't trying to protect it from anything, nor was he in any extreme of emotion or need.

It sounds like they're using BTD's logic for Requiem stands.
>>
>>152538064
I guess it has to do with Pol not having enough willpower or how he went in the turtle.
>>
>>152538034
Kars probably did eat hundreds of thousands of people in his lifetime, but given that he was over 100 thousand years old it's really not that bad. Like, eating an average of three people a year (taking into account how many years he spends hibernating) and 300 k people sounds like a lot, but given how it's spread out over time it isn't nearly as bad or as significant as wholesale slaughter.

And I thought that the mask backstory was sort of meant to be like Diavolo's backstory, in that the details were very fuzzy and open to interpretation. It also sounded like it was partially told from the perspective of the other Pillar-Men too - going on about how they were a peaceful, idyllic race until scary Kars and his witchcraft showed up.

I sorta like the guy though, how he just seems like a relatively chill and professional man who loves the Earth and is indifferent to the humans he eats unless they kill his family.
>>
>>152537994
>The power of a Requiem has nothing to do with the original abilities of the Stand
Not exactly, Gold Experience Requiem still retained it's original powers (it shot a scorpion at Diavolo).
>what the Stand User wants or needs the most
False. Even before the final fight, Chariot Requiem was already showing signs of it's power of putting people to sleep and controlling spirits.

Requiem is related to the control of spirits. I don't understand why do people simply do not get this when it's stated multiple times in the manga.
>Gold Experience Requiem: Stand power developed after being pierced by the arrow. He has the ability to make his adversary’s strenght, in actions as well as in spirit, null. Since death itself becomes null, the one hit by his power must die in an infinite, constant loop.
>(Silver Chariot) Requiem: This is actually Silver Chariot, Polnareff’s stand, who has evolved thanks to the arrow. He has gone rogue because Polnareff is in no mental condition to control his stand anymore. Generally speaking, going Requiem gives one the power to control the souls of living beings. In Silver Chariot’s case, his power consists in switching the souls of bodies that are in close proximity.
>“All of a sudden, the birds started falling from the sky. Bug hid behind the leaves. The cows laid down on the grass. The farmers fell asleep right in the middle of the road. That is when I realized… that if I powerful person got their hands on this arrow they would be able to gain control over the spirits of every living being"
>>
>>152537994
The powers of Requiem have no relation to anything besides being intrinsically soul and fate related. In the flashback where Polnareff discovers Requiem he has full control over it but he was in no need of protecting the Arrow, he could just put people to sleep and fuck with their souls just because.
>>
Sono Chi no Kioku~end of the world > Sono Chi no Sadame > Stand Proud > BLOODY STREAM > Great Days > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > chase
>prove me wrong
>>
Why did they stop calling the main characters JoJo in part 3? I completely forgot that they called Jotaro JoJo, but it seems like they stop calling him that not even halfway through part 3.
>>
>>152537994
Requiem is just soul related abilities. SCR can swap souls between bodies at will and force people to fall asleep while GER can negate actions down to the level of the soul.
>>
>>152538348
nope lol, and i'm a sdc fag
>>
>>152538390
Because you get the idea by that point, and it helps diversify them a little bit. Plus in 3 and 4 where you have 2 and 3 JoJos respectively it'd be confusing to call them the same thing, or have them call another character something they used to be called.
>>
>>152538390
Only Joseph was ever constantly referred to as Jojo.
Jonathan was called Jojo when he was younger, and then sometimes by his father and Dio. Then Zeppeli would also call him Jojo, but then you have Speedwagon calling him Mister Joestar every panel
>>
>>152538390
Araki just kinda dropped it, with one or two references in the later parts, like the senior students calling Josuke Jojo after seeing his ID, or Jolyne's nickname being Jojo.
It isn't even mention in parts 5, 7 and 8.
>>
File: kaaz.png (188KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
kaaz.png
188KB, 500x323px
>>152538200
The "killed hundreds of thousands" is said to be about his experiments, not the people he ate.

It's not really like Diavolo's backstory. Diavolo's backstory is structured like a textbook horror legend of a sweet naive boy who turned out to be a vicious murderer. It gives you enough information to piece the puzzles by yourself without making Diavolo's character lose his mystery. Kars's backstory doesn't have any of that, by this point we've known extensive information about Kars and the mystery is non-existent.

Kars is written in a way that he is a character who leads you into thinking he's not so bad but then he turns out to be a horrible scumbag. A lot of Part 2 is devoted into making you think he's just as honorable and decent as Wham or ACDC, and he does show a lot of sympathetic traits (and he keeps these traits until the end). The final fight is when he sheds this away by backstabbing Lisa Lisa and betraying Joseph's (and the readers) expectations. The problem is that the execution of this is horribly sloppy and hasty, because Part 2 is too rushed and Kars has no screentime at all to properly develop this characterization.

Honestly, I like Kars. I've written plenty about him before. But when I think about what great potential Kars had to be a fantastic character and villain, and how this potential was squandered and unfulfilled, I really do get upset. Because I wanted to like this character a lot more.
>>
>>152538563
I think Johnny is called JoJo a grand total of once in his flashback near the beginning but it's never mentioned again. So Giorno and Jo2uke are the only protagonists never called JoJo.
>>
>>152538601
I think Johnny mentioned that people used to call him "Joekid or Jojo".
>>
>>152538594
>The problem is that the execution of this is horribly sloppy and hasty, because Part 2 is too rushed and Kars has no screentime at all to properly develop this characterization.

you dropped it here
>>
>>152538632
How so ?
>>
Did I do a good job on the translation? The original was all fucked to shit.
>>
>>152538892
The typesetting is a bit weird, but the translation is accurate. Good job.
>>
>>152538972
That's because I used ms paint.
>>
>>152537102
Hilarious Valentine.
>>
>>
File: 1484420774442.png (420KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1484420774442.png
420KB, 500x490px
>>
>>152538892
Tusk is cute!
>>
File: THIS IS THE TASTE OF A LIAR.jpg (40KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
THIS IS THE TASTE OF A LIAR.jpg
40KB, 500x384px
is there room enough for some jojo comedy?

>>152539059
fucking homosexual
>>
File: 1468137331485.jpg (168KB, 700x889px) Image search: [Google]
1468137331485.jpg
168KB, 700x889px
>>
File: abitchio.png (112KB, 471x443px) Image search: [Google]
abitchio.png
112KB, 471x443px
>>152539059
>>
>>152538892
I want to feed Tusk
>>
File: 59949003_p0.jpg (189KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
59949003_p0.jpg
189KB, 768x1024px
>>152539133
I am no simple anon fucker learn your place.
>>152539148
My soul is pure.
>>
File: pillar woman.jpg (616KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pillar woman.jpg
616KB, 720x1080px
>>152539148
>>
File: happytaro.png (278KB, 330x524px) Image search: [Google]
happytaro.png
278KB, 330x524px
>>
>>152539164
which is clearly demonstrated by your attraction to young boys
>>
File: 61021225_p6.jpg (1022KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
61021225_p6.jpg
1022KB, 800x800px
>>152539211
>That pic
Diavolo wore it better
>>
File: 1473480746128.png (1MB, 499x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1473480746128.png
1MB, 499x1162px
>>
File: 1477547725987.png (294KB, 352x4600px) Image search: [Google]
1477547725987.png
294KB, 352x4600px
>>
>>152536702
Did Kira develop feelings for Shinobu?
>>
>>152539273
Wow thats pretty good
>>
File: 1473587095676.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473587095676.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>
>>152539297
Feelings in his dick for something that wasn't hands but he wasn't capable of loving someone other than himself.
>>
>>152539297
yes
>TFW it felt like kira was actually growing to not be a serial killer and become a normal man
>TFW ambulance
>>
File: 1477547869295.jpg (271KB, 322x2437px) Image search: [Google]
1477547869295.jpg
271KB, 322x2437px
>>
File: 1478544169154.png (26KB, 356x921px) Image search: [Google]
1478544169154.png
26KB, 356x921px
>>
File: 1473474215541.png (754KB, 500x3967px) Image search: [Google]
1473474215541.png
754KB, 500x3967px
>>152539297
in a roundabout way
>>
File: 1473674331236.jpg (128KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1473674331236.jpg
128KB, 500x533px
>>
>>
File: gyro.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
gyro.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>152538892
>>
File: Jotaro's one liner thoughts.png (267KB, 500x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Jotaro's one liner thoughts.png
267KB, 500x1141px
>>152539445
thanks, mate
>>
File: Jotaro being autistic.png (369KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
Jotaro being autistic.png
369KB, 500x401px
>>
File: 1477547463277.png (39KB, 356x2092px) Image search: [Google]
1477547463277.png
39KB, 356x2092px
>>
File: 1478513154111.png (493KB, 356x4823px) Image search: [Google]
1478513154111.png
493KB, 356x4823px
>>
File: FVxFW8S.jpg (308KB, 686x900px) Image search: [Google]
FVxFW8S.jpg
308KB, 686x900px
>>152539380
what does the red ear mean?
also i wanna fuck shinobu
>>
File: deadmansparty.png (1MB, 1309x1774px) Image search: [Google]
deadmansparty.png
1MB, 1309x1774px
>>152539380
Every Kira/Shinobu mini doujin I go through I keep seeing this damn comic
There's always that one face I want to make the bubble say "Must be my survival instincts"
>>
>>152539569
It's blushing. Some people blush with their ears non-exclusively
>>
File: 1484904569552.jpg (56KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
1484904569552.jpg
56KB, 600x764px
What is this?
>>
File: IMG_5099.png (451KB, 567x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5099.png
451KB, 567x465px
What's your favorite Stands:
Design
Ability
Name
>>
File: 1474187073221.jpg (123KB, 600x907px) Image search: [Google]
1474187073221.jpg
123KB, 600x907px
>>
File: DIOsuke.jpg (211KB, 400x593px) Image search: [Google]
DIOsuke.jpg
211KB, 400x593px
>>152539677
fanart of Josuke with Pet Shop based on this promotional art for JoJolion in 2017 Araki did
>>
>>152539677
Looks like Josuke 8 holding Pet Shop
>>
File: 1482983958945.jpg (123KB, 580x818px) Image search: [Google]
1482983958945.jpg
123KB, 580x818px
>>152539700
Remote Romance
>>
File: gap-1.png (400KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gap-1.png
400KB, 1280x720px
>>152539716
>Even Araki sees Gappy as Dio.

>>152539700
>Vit C
>Hey Ya
>Talking Head(s)
>>
>>152539642
oh really?
that's interesting
>>
>>152537730
>Nothing left for the pillarmen
>Nothing left for the race that treats vampires as a delicacy
>>
>>152539716
what's with the shit over petshop's eyes?
>>
>>152539700
>>152539728
Also Vitamin C, Soft and Wet, Killer Queen, Earth, Wind, and Fire, Planet Waves and more. Some because of design, some because of powers, some for both.
>>
>>152539763
>red eyes
>that mouth
ew
>>
>>152539700
>Black Sabbath
>Marylin Manson
>Chocolate Disco
>>
File: blondichi.png (1MB, 1137x667px) Image search: [Google]
blondichi.png
1MB, 1137x667px
Thoughts?
>>
>>152539704
I love comics where stands do stuff of their own free will.
>>
>>152539920
2SSJ4ME
>>
File: tumblr_nqdd45ofXD1qe66alo1_1280.png (1MB, 1024x907px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqdd45ofXD1qe66alo1_1280.png
1MB, 1024x907px
>>
>>152539920
Pure Aryan/10
>>
>>152539700
What stand is that pic
>>
File: 9f4ac47f68285e4ab243f601c921124b.png (870KB, 500x2222px) Image search: [Google]
9f4ac47f68285e4ab243f601c921124b.png
870KB, 500x2222px
>>152539927
Here's one where the author mistakes how stands and stand users act in tandem
>>
>>152539920
I honestly prefer grey Koichi now, it makes him cuter imo.
>>
File: tumblr_nmi6m2nl6A1qe66alo2_1280.png (2MB, 1101x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmi6m2nl6A1qe66alo2_1280.png
2MB, 1101x1200px
>>152539936
>>
File: bird2.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
bird2.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
>>152539854
That's not Pet Shop anon.
>>
File: tumblr_nmi6m2nl6A1qe66alo1_1280.png (1MB, 1000x736px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmi6m2nl6A1qe66alo1_1280.png
1MB, 1000x736px
>>152539996
>>
>>152540023
Avdol and Iggys death absolutely destroyed me
>>
>>152539920
>Can you please delete this?
>>
File: stands koterri000.png (1MB, 1132x617px) Image search: [Google]
stands koterri000.png
1MB, 1132x617px
Worried platinum
>>
File: jataro being autistic again.png (794KB, 474x750px) Image search: [Google]
jataro being autistic again.png
794KB, 474x750px
>>
>>152539920
>"Doesn't your Jewish blood just weigh you down friend?"
>>
File: 1460356129515.png (2MB, 497x3420px) Image search: [Google]
1460356129515.png
2MB, 497x3420px
>>
File: MAGICIANS RED.jpg (61KB, 600x757px) Image search: [Google]
MAGICIANS RED.jpg
61KB, 600x757px
>>152540023
we bird posting now?
>>
File: file.png (102KB, 347x335px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
102KB, 347x335px
>>152540051
>>
Yo yo yo hold up a second

Could Jotaro have experienced time stop every time DIO used ZA WARUDO before he entered his mansion?
>>
File: 1473634395482.jpg (228KB, 800x689px) Image search: [Google]
1473634395482.jpg
228KB, 800x689px
>>152540125
>>
>>152540153
>>
>>152540051
Poor little stand boy.
>>
File: 1473632135956.jpg (35KB, 395x231px) Image search: [Google]
1473632135956.jpg
35KB, 395x231px
>>152540192
Birds are pretty excellent
>>
>>152540078
The one where he punches the truck is my favorite.
>>
>>152540215
>>
File: iggydoujins.png (273KB, 389x379px) Image search: [Google]
iggydoujins.png
273KB, 389x379px
>>152540125
I find it but also kinda cool Petshop has so much art.
>>
>>152536951
Underworld is my favorite minor villain Stand in Part 6.
>>
>>152540152
I think that ability was only really awoken during his fight with DIO
>>
File: 1477547253576.jpg (158KB, 356x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1477547253576.jpg
158KB, 356x1483px
>>
>>152540256
This is very sexual
>>
>>152540302
that's your interpretation
>>
File: Jojos_Bizarre_Tower.png (234KB, 1635x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Jojos_Bizarre_Tower.png
234KB, 1635x3456px
>>
>>152540323
You can't look at that and see not some sort of lewd scenario
>>
>>152540358
How sexual is this?
>>
File: 2fuckingcute4me.gif (459KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
2fuckingcute4me.gif
459KB, 250x141px
>>152540386
Not at all. Just a dude and his pet birb
>>
File: birds.png (3MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
birds.png
3MB, 1920x1280px
Jojo could use more animals with stands
The ones that do have them are pretty extreme or cool
>>
>>152540412
I've run out of birds, senpai
>>
File: 1465110436269.png (3MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465110436269.png
3MB, 1920x1280px
>>
File: 1465197969767.png (3MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465197969767.png
3MB, 1920x1280px
>>
File: bird queen.jpg (67KB, 768x846px) Image search: [Google]
bird queen.jpg
67KB, 768x846px
>>152540511
>>
File: 1462270437476.png (3MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1462270437476.png
3MB, 1920x1280px
>>
File: 1465110321772.png (3MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465110321772.png
3MB, 1920x1280px
>>
File: 1465197529030.png (4MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465197529030.png
4MB, 1920x1280px
>>
>>152539975
i'd agree honestly
>>
File: 1465128185964.png (2MB, 1515x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465128185964.png
2MB, 1515x1280px
Bonus bird
>>
File: chicks.png (335KB, 769x630px) Image search: [Google]
chicks.png
335KB, 769x630px
>>152540568
>>152540608
>>152540648
>>152540687
>>152540734
>>152540777
>all these birds
thanks senpai
>>
File: frick.png (171KB, 262x261px) Image search: [Google]
frick.png
171KB, 262x261px
>mfw the six-page MUDA will be animated
>Grateful Dead + Beach Boy will be animated
>Bruno's zipper shenanigan's will be animated.
feels real good, dudes.
>>
>>152540889
>Kira and Killer Queen covered in baby birds
I wonder why the artist thought this up and drew it
>>
File: 50426786_p0_master1200.jpg (181KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
50426786_p0_master1200.jpg
181KB, 500x667px
Xth for Narancia
>>
>>152541271
I read there was a Twitter trend to draw as many tweets as the one you get
This one was 57 tweets
>>
I just thought of something.
Okuyasu could have immediately defeated Sheer Heart Attack.

But what would happen if he did? Would Kira have just lost his hand immediately?
>>
>>152541663
Yeah, I thought of that too
>The Hand scrapes away a part of or the entirety of SHA
>Kira's hand just disappears

But since Okuyasu is a dumb fuck The Hand can't be used in super-smart or intelligent ways. Tactical, maybe, but not smart.
>>
File: party.jpg (2MB, 3500x1519px) Image search: [Google]
party.jpg
2MB, 3500x1519px
I hope he steals Joubin's happy ending.
>>
>>152539700
Cream
King Crimson/Killer Queen/Cream
King Crimson
>>
>>152539297
I think it was hinted that Kira might have been developing feelings for her when he fought Stray Cat.

But Kira is Kira. He gets off on murdering women and taking their hands.
Consider this; if he didn't murder Minako, and focused more on trying to fit in, he wouldn't have been caught.
>>
Emerardo Sprash looks much better in ova
>>
File: Never_c9f613_6151195.jpg (39KB, 346x269px) Image search: [Google]
Never_c9f613_6151195.jpg
39KB, 346x269px
I really like the idea that Jotaro getting up to beat the fuck out of Kira when Koichi got rekt was because he had a PTSD flashback to his friends getting killed in Egypt.
>>
File: va_color_v08_079.jpg (827KB, 756x1200px) Image search: [Google]
va_color_v08_079.jpg
827KB, 756x1200px
>>
File: kira ruler.jpg (33KB, 500x99px) Image search: [Google]
kira ruler.jpg
33KB, 500x99px
>go to an old japanese blog
>find a link leading to a pdf
>think it's actual content
>it's fucking dead

have a ruler
>>
File: another-hat.gif (76KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
another-hat.gif
76KB, 250x250px
>>152541871
WHATS UNDER THE HAT
REEEE
>>
>>152542363
Nips don't need longer rulers I suppose
>>
File: Jobin4_2.jpg (248KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jobin4_2.jpg
248KB, 849x1200px
>>152541871
I hope Gapteeth McFourBallsAndStillCantGetAPersonality goes back into the ground.
>>
File: Joseph's quirky sidekick.jpg (248KB, 640x918px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph's quirky sidekick.jpg
248KB, 640x918px
So I was just wondering.

Any child of the Pillar Men species would have to be magnitudes weaker than a baseline adult like Santana, right?

Matter absorption aside, how would someone like Pillar Daughteru here fare in a fight against a non-fodder zombie or vampire like Trakus, Dio or Straizo? I was wondering where they might rank strength/speed-wise.

Techniques like Freeze Vaporization and Stingy Eyes always seemed like something unique to human vampires to me. Could they possibly give the vampire an advantage?
>>
I literally just finished reading part 7. Don't know how to feel.

Gyro was fucking amazing. Valentine was pretty good. Didn't really like Dio's portrayal until ZA WARUDO. Well, rather his stand I guess. It wasn't even his "own" stand to begin with, and he was reduced to a minor villain. Fuck, Sandman was more hyped as an antagonist then Dio.

The lack of "Stand Status" page like the other parts for most enemies and most of the time the lack of a "humanoid" stand or something of the sorts made the part kinda heh for me.

Valentine was great, but the plot for the corpse leads to basically nowhere with barely any interactions with the other races, much less their stands.

All in all, I really liked some of the characters, Gyro, Johnny, Valentine, Hotpants come to mind for example, but I think it had the worst stands and the blandest fights.

Part 5 > Part 4 > Part 6 > Part 7 > Part 3 > Part 2 > Part 1 Plz no bully
>>
>>152543240

Also, Tusk (all acts) fucking sucks and it was by far the worst Jojo Stand. Well, I guess it was better than Hermit Purple
>>
>>152543135
i do hate to say it, but gappy's personality really kinda hasn't existed lately beyond determined
>>
>>152543240
>>152543284
No where have i seen shit taste this shitty
>>
>>152543240
>>152543284
I agree with you. Part 7 has some of the best characters in JoJo but the worst stands and fights since Part 3. The best moments in SBR are the down times and Lucy chapters.
>>
File: ╰╰U╯╯.jpg (100KB, 479x710px) Image search: [Google]
╰╰U╯╯.jpg
100KB, 479x710px
>>152543305
That's silly, him getting really serious when the situation calls for it is still one side of his personality. Even now there's all those little things like how he gets kind of awkward for a moment when Yasuho takes the phone.
>>
File: Useless Idiot.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Useless Idiot.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Now that I think of it. Wasn't Caesar a nazi sympathizer and probably a fascist?
>>
>>152543439
wow who is the artist of that?
that is pretty dead on to araki style
>>
File: C2wS9g1UUAA4YtD.jpg (57KB, 700x502px) Image search: [Google]
C2wS9g1UUAA4YtD.jpg
57KB, 700x502px
>>152543439
Dumb Jobin poster here and I actually really like how...subtle (?) For the lack of word Gappy's personality is. It is the small interactions like the bathroom, dealing with Paper Moon King, his discussions with Norisuke. I think Gappy gets a little overshadowed by Joshu and the walking waifu but I think he's just as bizarre as the rest of the cast.

I know we joke about the psycho thing but Gappy vetting serious, declaring victory and how he doesn't care about flashy finishes or speeches (Like with Damo ) makes him pretty refreshing as a Jojo without being bland.

I actually think the Beetle fights are the best character moment for all 3 boys. It shows Jobin's two sides, Gappy buckling down and awkwardness with the usual jojo planning ahead. And Joshu screaming gore warning with his usual oblivious fun self.
>>
File: Yasuho.png (269KB, 878x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Yasuho.png
269KB, 878x1400px
>>152543602
Add in the beginning part where he confronts Ojiro

It shows 2 sides of Gappy rather well, and hints at parts of Kira's personality at least
>>
File: Yasuho2.png (222KB, 885x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Yasuho2.png
222KB, 885x1400px
>>152543710
>>
File: 1479474889009.jpg (323KB, 972x650px) Image search: [Google]
1479474889009.jpg
323KB, 972x650px
Hey everyone! Comparison anon here. Today I'm bringing you the BD/TV comparison for Diamond is Unbreakable #19, you can check it out here: https://jojocomparisons.github.io/jojo-diu-19/ if you want!

We're almost at the Quiet Life Part 1 comparison!

Cheers!
>>
>>152543439
that's actually true, i didn't even really notice how cute that moment was on my initial reading
it was just so many months of him being in serious mode, it started to scare me
>>
File: gappy.png (124KB, 305x412px) Image search: [Google]
gappy.png
124KB, 305x412px
>>152543793
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 453x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 453x585px
>>152536928
Je mange baguette
>>
File: 1473777912097.jpg (96KB, 763x767px) Image search: [Google]
1473777912097.jpg
96KB, 763x767px
>>152543793
>>
File: IMG_0033.png (988KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.png
988KB, 640x1136px
I love Koichi!
>>
File: JojoDELT.jpg (154KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
JojoDELT.jpg
154KB, 640x908px
>>152543284
tusk doesn't suck near as much as your opinions do
>>
>>152543202
Is that Joseph and Wamuu's buttbaby?

It's still cute
>>
File: 59317414_p5.png (291KB, 1555x1392px) Image search: [Google]
59317414_p5.png
291KB, 1555x1392px
>>152543793
Cup of tea and time to play with sliders for lunch.

Thank you, Comparison Anon.
>>
>>152543454
>Wamuu: Kills Nazis that were imprisoning him and his family with the intent of murdering them
>Wamuu: Eats Mark before he can shit out some Nazi babies with his fiance
>Wamuu: Mashes the universally agreed worst JoJo underneath a rock
>Wamuu: Evil
>>
>>152537654
I actually feel bad for Diavolo. He should have gotten a bullet between the eyes to end his suffering.
>>
File: IMG_0030.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>152543919
Same. So fucking based.
>>
>>152539854
they're covers that they put over hawk's eyes to calm them down.
>>
File: 1477876180608.jpg (98KB, 1052x592px) Image search: [Google]
1477876180608.jpg
98KB, 1052x592px
>>152543793
thanks comparison anon

>uncensored missing eyelid
>>
>>152543793
Good shit as always, man.
Thanks again.
And holy shit that eyelid uncensored is creepy as fuck
makes me feel nauseous
would that even heal properly?
>>
>>152544002
He probably did a few times.
>>
File: 1483387169132.png (256KB, 543x256px) Image search: [Google]
1483387169132.png
256KB, 543x256px
>>152544038
>>
>>152544023
oh ok
thank you dude
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Just bought pretty much all of the jojo merch in Australia. More to follow
>>
File: IMG_0038.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>152544095
I didn't feel like cleaning my bench
>>
>>152544084
Interesting how Diavolo looks cute at certain angles and like a 50 year old man at others
>>
File: yosh.png (178KB, 207x291px) Image search: [Google]
yosh.png
178KB, 207x291px
>>152544095
niceu
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>152544121
jesus I didn't realise what terrible quality these are in. Nothing is in focus.
>>
File: IMG_0040.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0040.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>152544151
The part 2 Jojoniums are at a friend's house
>>
File: IMG_0041.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>152544172
How did I do?
>>
File: 1476930743363.png (226KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476930743363.png
226KB, 300x300px
>>152544193
damn good anon
>>
File: trish.png (226KB, 799x637px) Image search: [Google]
trish.png
226KB, 799x637px
>>152537654
>he was probably cringing and twitching while he typed this
>>
File: Bestboy.jpg (327KB, 678x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bestboy.jpg
327KB, 678x900px
>>152544095
>Green Yuuya
Fuck I wanted to order that but it looks kinda ugly.

You have a Con or shops there in Aussieland?
>>
File: All the feels.jpg (92KB, 675x860px) Image search: [Google]
All the feels.jpg
92KB, 675x860px
>>152543942
>buttbaby
Please no. You'll give me nightmares.

Artist is 塩漬南蛮虫 over on Pixiv. He's got a few other pictures of her, too.
>>
File: IMG_0029.png (215KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.png
215KB, 500x500px
>>152543919
>Koichi will get the succ before you Why even live?
>>
>>152544230
so far I've found 1 (one) called Anime at Abbotsford. Which is in Abbotsford and a complete anus to get to. I'm also getting a moody blues alarm clock when they can locate it.
>>
File: 1483666553487.png (663KB, 417x945px) Image search: [Google]
1483666553487.png
663KB, 417x945px
How can guy with long pink dotted hair be so both menacing and cool at the same time?
>>
>>152543793
thanks man
>>
>>152543240
did u even see the tatto you! fight because that was probably the best fight in jojo
>>
>>152544248
i feel like yukako would probably want to wait until marriage
>>
File: 46595985_p2.jpg (591KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
46595985_p2.jpg
591KB, 1024x768px
>>152544294
Why didn't he wash the dust out of his hair?
>>
File: Metallica Doppio fight.jpg (613KB, 741x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Metallica Doppio fight.jpg
613KB, 741x1200px
>>152544294
Doesn't menacing-ness and coolness go hand in hand? Isn't the point of Doppio to contrast Diavolo's badass?
>>
>>152544335
True
>>
>>152544294
i fucking love diavolo and have before i even started jojo
i'm glad people in these threads have been warming up to him despite this place literally driving me to hair tearing frustration
>>
>>152544269
Dude that's pretty lucky.
Stuck waiting for cons to come for any and then it 's whatever the flavour of the month anime stuff they bring in. Merchandise outside of being killed by the shipping man.

Can I ask for a picture of the Zeppeli? You are doing my birthday shopping for me Anon
>>
>>152544335
Koichi too, because he is a little shit
>>
>>152544344
how the fuck did doppio heal from that?
>>
File: Josukeye.png (1MB, 1085x599px) Image search: [Google]
Josukeye.png
1MB, 1085x599px
I want to lick Josuke's eyeball through his mangled eyelid
>>
>>152544238
Pillar-men have pretty versitale and flexible bodies, who's to say Wamuu couldn't whip up a functioning womb?

She kinda looks more like ACDC thought...
>>
>>152544328

While Tattoo you! was awesome, Sugar Mountain posed more of a threat than fucking Evelen Men.
>>
>>152544413
Fuck off Jobin
>>
>>152544344
I meant that when you say:
>Guy with long pink dotted hair, dressed in mesh and jeans
You wouldn't think he looks good
>>152544356
Me too. He is villain I sympathize with the most. I also love his voice in ASB. Shame he is little underdeveloped. I would like to have Doppio join the gang after Fugo left them.
>>
File: eyelid.png (829KB, 1057x599px) Image search: [Google]
eyelid.png
829KB, 1057x599px
>>152543793
ooouuch...
>>
File: IMG_0042[1].jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042[1].jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>152544360
Good luck to you. These little figures are so called "trading figures" they come in blind boxes but the shop I went to gave me the whole set. I had to mock up a little place to shoot that photo, I hope it doesn't suck too bad.
>>
>>152544413
It doesn't look that bad, I've seen worse.

Damo's death looked more horrifying and brutal than this.
>>
How does Epitaph works? How does his hair hangs in air like that after he uses it?
>>
File: Gyro STUPID in color.png (219KB, 275x402px) Image search: [Google]
Gyro STUPID in color.png
219KB, 275x402px
>>152543240
>>152543284

I cannot believe taste this shit exists.
>>
>>152544515
Thank you, Aussieanon.
I don't really trust online photos a good chunk so it's nice to them in the flesh
(Been burned a couple times.)
>>
>>152543454
This was set before the war when everyone loved Hitler and the Nazis for bringing Germany back from the brink. Everyone loved them.
>>
So what was the point in showing for a scene or two that Kira was beginning to care for Shinobu?

I guess it's pretty cool/refreshing that every other part has to do with world domination/mass genocide while Part 4 is just "if no one ever found Kira, he'd eventually learn to love his new wife and probably stop killing, but he doesn't deserve that" if that's what Araki was going for.
>>
File: Yuuya's pretty handsome no homo.png (1MB, 1198x678px) Image search: [Google]
Yuuya's pretty handsome no homo.png
1MB, 1198x678px
>>152544095
>Yuuya and Fugo figures

Exceptional taste
>>
>>152543343
>>152544615

Convince me otherwise anon.
>>
>>152544598
Stando Powa
>>
>>152544480
agreed, that entire arc is just pure kino and it cemented sbr as my favourite part
>>
>>152544680
So KC is holding it in air for him?
>>
>>152544588
Yeah I know, people get particularly freaked out by particular kinds of gore though, especially stuff involving eyes or nails.
>>
>>152543240
How could you not like Dino Dio anon?
>>
>>152544675
I would, but it's 7 in the morning and I really need to sleep.

Your list is surprising, is all and I wouldn't put Part 5 in the top 3, let alone No. 1. It gets a bad rep and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but it simply can't be compared to 7, 4, 8, or even 2.
>>
>>152544673
I'm pretty upset that I couldn't find Enigma (my favourite stand) and that Giorno and GE are recolours. I just bought everything that they were carrying.
>>
Guys, I have talked with Araki and he confessed me that this is the official Best JoJo Part ranking.
6 > 4 > 8 > 5 > 7 > 1 > 3 > 2
>>
File: 234462.png (335KB, 494x426px) Image search: [Google]
234462.png
335KB, 494x426px
>"stand users attract each other"
>kakyoin never met one in 17 fucking years
ARAKII
>>
>>152544717
This isn't what 'Stando Powa' means, it means - character can do X because he has a stand.

This is how the future is projected to him, he sees it in his hair that whips out like a sheet of cloths. Araki thought it was cool and was undeniably right, so this is how he does it.
>>
File: david-productions.jpg (751KB, 741x1200px) Image search: [Google]
david-productions.jpg
751KB, 741x1200px
>>152544344
>>
>>152544839
Maybe he meet one but he didn't discovered that that person had a stand.
>>
>>152544857
Not even censoring
>>
>>152544832
Araki is my dad and he told me this is the best ranking, you are lying.
7 > 8 > 5 > 4 >6 > 3 > 2 > 1
>>
Battle Tendency and Steal Ball Run are the only arcs of this series worth watching.
>>
File: Black Screen.png (105B, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
Black Screen.png
105B, 120x90px
>>152544857
More like this
>>
File: d2e.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
92KB, 412x351px
>>152544839
>having a stand means you have no friends when you grow up

Do I have a Stand and I don't know it?
>>
>>152544857
chew
>>
>>152544761

Well, I've only read it after it got translated (even if the last chapters aren't).

I don't care about the rep it gets, I mean, it's Japan's favorite part. And compared to any other part, it had the best fights by far and the best supporting crew.

It was from that part that each supporting cast got a real background instead of just tagging along because they have to, compared to say part 4 or even 3.

I have yet to read part 8, but part 7 crew was basically non-existant, and part 2 is laughable in terms of characters.
>>
>>152544761
it's gonna be interesting for everyone to see it animated. I cant believe it's as shit as our scans make it seem but a clear first/second favorite for most of the Japanese.

>>152544832
>1 above anything
Outside of Dio just being a better villain than the Pillar Men, every problem part 2 had part 1 had but much worse. Also manga part 3 > manga part 2, but anime part 2 is definitely superior.
>>
I genuinely think each Part is better than the ones that preceded it and find the constant ranking and shitting on Parts people do here incredibly disrespectful to Araki's evolution as a writer.
>>
Baoh and Gorgeous Irene are the only arcs of this series worth watching.
>>
Post characters that would make an amazing main villain.
>>
File: david-productions.jpg (469KB, 741x1200px) Image search: [Google]
david-productions.jpg
469KB, 741x1200px
>>152544883
>>
>>152544936
>I genuinely think each Part is better than the ones that preceded it
This.
>>
>>152544884
>5 and 4 better than 6
>5 better than 4
Hahaha!
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: IMG_3045.png (59KB, 246x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3045.png
59KB, 246x290px
>>152544944
I still miss him.
>>
File: 1485066603725.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485066603725.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
>>152536594
Does Part 8 get any better? On the part where they go down Shakedown Road, and I can't but find this boring. Nothing seems to be happening with the plot outside of Johnny's death
>>
>>152544936
Which basically translates to

>if you don't think that the part 7 is the best you're disrespecting Araki.

Okay.
>>
>>152544936

Well, Ranking is merely a form to post what part you think is the better when compared to the others, but in no way means that the "worst" ranked is actually a bad part in itself.

I'd rather critique than blindly follow as if it's perfect and flawless.
>>
>>152544934
Part 2 is so low because I can't stand Joseph and his stupid jokes. Also, because I found Caesar boring and useless. The only good thing about Part 2 was Stroheim and Lisa Lisa and they were just jobbers. On the other hand, Part 1 has Dio and Jonathan relationship, Young Speedwagon, Will Zeppeli Best Zeppeli and the ending is one of my favourites with Part 6 and 4.
>>
>>152544990
Yes, you're only like 20 chapters in. It gets good once the architect shows up and keeps getting better.
>>
>>152544842
That was a joke
>>
>>152544949
>>152544936
The ranking is really annoying, but I think most people would agree Araki gets better pretty consistently. I'd say his writing is better in every part other than 4 being better than 5, 5 was great but it was just incredibly fight-based and didn't really do any worldbuilding or show its characters in a variety of situations the way that 4 did.

Even then it (and all the others) are still really good parts, it's not worth freaking out over.
>>
>>152544994
Nope, you can have whatever you want as your favourite I just feel like people constantly shitting on Parts is stupid when they're all good and it keeps getting better my favourite is 6
>>
>>152544998
I never implied people should blindly follow I'm saying it's fucking stupid how people shit on things and kill discussion when it's all good and gets better. You can critique all you want which I myself do a lot.
>>
>>152545025
Meh, I liked 5's writing more than 4's.
>>
>>152544644
I'm going to need sauce for that pic.

It better be cute
>>
>>152544936
>incredibly disrespectful to Araki's evolution as a writer
part of evolving as a writer is making mistakes, and trying new things. Part 3 definitely had better writing than part 2, but if someone says "I prefer part 2 because Jotaro's a cunt" that's reasonable. People can share their opinions, I'm sure Araki loves that we do.

>>152545000
Fair enough, I just think the same about 1 that you think about 2. Speedwagon is of course one of the best characters to come from jjba, but I thought Will was pretty boring and useless (got fucked by dio, then torn in half). And Jonathan is most boring/1-dimensional JoJo imo. I think Araki said he did this on purpose and it makes sense, but still just makes for a dull part when the main character's a pure and perfect moralfag.
>>
>>152545103
That's fair, different strokes for different folks. I just liked that the characters in 4 (even many of the minor villains) got to show different aspects of themselves doing different things - we got to see Josuke going to school, hanging out with his friends, his mother, going to restaurants, making a cheap buck, etc etc.

All we really got to see Giorno doing is unrelentingly pursuing his dream, he barely even seemed like a person in comparison.
>>
>>152545135
I know I'm actually trying to say different opinions is a good thing when people aren't shitting on different segments of the series for no reason, the shitting on it is what I'm saying is disrespectful BECAUSE it gets better and better and differing opinions are good.
>>
>>152544969
6 was all shit until the end which was great and you know it you shitter
>>
>>152545201
>6 is shit until the end
It wasn't shit at all.
>>
>>152545201
You sound like a very boring person.
>>
File: 574683.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
574683.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>152545201
it's literally the opposite. part 6 was great but the ending was way too brutal
>>
>>152545184
>>152545201
There are two kinds of posters in these threads, people who celebrate different opinions and obnoxious hatefags who think everyone does (or should) think the same as them.
>>
>>152545221
>>152545229
name 3 memorable things that are before pucci getting c-moon and onward
>>
>>152544413
>>152544503
I don't know why but this pleases me
>>
File: 1479854899135.jpg (37KB, 574x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479854899135.jpg
37KB, 574x960px
PWOAH, lokkit them legs
>>
>>152545271
remember kids, never skip leg day
>>
>>152545201
I feel 6 is more of a mixed bag than any other part. It's one of my personal favorites, but whenever people criticize it I find myself agreeing with them more often than not.
>>
>>152545201
>Best Villain
>2nd Best JoJo
>Great ending and closure to the original series universe.
>Shit part.
Nope, part 6 is good. It DOES have some polarizing stuff such as some fights and the cast but overall is great and nothing short of a top 3.
>>
>>152545305
why are you such a good person
>>
File: StonefreeP.png (1MB, 480x757px) Image search: [Google]
StonefreeP.png
1MB, 480x757px
>>152545305
stone free doesn't have boobs
>>
>>152545305
So you can't make up your mind?
>>
>>152545347
best villian is debatable but top 3 atleast
2nd best jojo i dont really agree with but sure i guess
and great ending i already said it was great
>>
Post your
Top 3 parts:
Top 3 villains:
Top 3 jojos:
>>
>>152545260
Stone Free reveal, Planet Waves, Foo Fighters battle. And that's only three of them.
>>
>>152545395
7>8>5
Diavolo > Pucci > Valentine
Johnny > Gappy > Bruno
>>
File: 1484871425371.png (501KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484871425371.png
501KB, 600x750px
>>152545395
>Top 3 parts:
7, 6, 5
>Top 3 villains:
Pucci, Diavolo, Valentine
>Top 3 jojos:
Jolyne, Johnny, Giorno
>>
File: 1483251284854.png (320KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483251284854.png
320KB, 600x600px
>>152545305
Same here, brother. I really, REALLY love part 6, but I just don't know why. Villain is my favourite in the series, but before breaking from the prison nothing interesting happens. Cast is pretty forgettable but the fights are Vento Aureo-tier.
Well, I guess I won't think about it that much and just accept the fact that part 6 is great.
>>
>>152545395
>Parts
Phantom Blood
Stardust Crusaders
Vento Aureo
>Villains
Dio Brando
Kars
DIO
>Jojo's
Jonathan
Giorno
Jolyne
>>
>>152545395
8 > 6 > 7
Pucci > Valentine > Kaato
Gappy > Jolyne > Joseph
>>
File: 357.jpg (327KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
357.jpg
327KB, 640x480px
>>152545395
4, 6, 3

Pucci, Kira, DIO

Jolyne, Josuke, Jonathan
>>
>>152545421
part 6 just felt like such a drag to read through, nothing interesting was going on and as soon as a fight started i almost shit myself because of how boring it was
>>
>>152545451
the fights are NOT vento aureo tier, most fights were pretty shitty
>>
>>152545421
>>152545260
I'm going to say three more. "I always cherished you", Miraschon beatdown, Invisible zombies
>>
>>152545469
Sounds like a personal problem.
>>
>>152545375
No, that's not it. You know the phrase "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts"? That's how I feel about part 6. I can find endless niggles in it and yet it still pushes the right buttons for me.
>>
File: 1484659547893.jpg (51KB, 291x579px) Image search: [Google]
1484659547893.jpg
51KB, 291x579px
>>152545505
C-Moon, Whitesnake, Survivor arc, something something MiuMiu, that spitting faggot, Made In Heaven.
>>
File: 1482428667128.jpg (85KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1482428667128.jpg
85KB, 689x693px
>>152545395
4>7>3
Kira>Valentine>Diavolo
Johnny>Josuke>Gappy
>>
>>152545469
That happened to me but with Part 7. I dropped it after Scary Monsters. After Part 6, Part 7 was really disappointing for me.
>>
>>152545505
I liked them better actually. Part 5's had very little variety.
>>
The weirdest thing about part 6 is all the info dumping. Not bad, just weird.
>>
>>152545598
But that info dumping was already in every Part
>>
File: 14632174331.jpg (23KB, 193x220px) Image search: [Google]
14632174331.jpg
23KB, 193x220px
why do people say pucci's goal was evil? "Heaven" means everyone's BODY and MIND knows what will happen in their lives, thus being at peace with the future events, not their MEMORIES. you wouldn't be able to see your future but you would be at peace with whatever happens in your life. how is that bad?
>>
File: JUST.png (2MB, 923x709px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
2MB, 923x709px
>>152545590
I just loved part 5's minor villains so much. They were more memorable and fun to watch.
But 6 probably has better actual fights.
>>
>>152545395

>Top Parts
5, 6, 4

>Top Villains
Kira, Pucci, DIO

>Top 3 Jojos
Johnny, Josuke, Joylene

Top 3 Jojobros
Polnaref, Gyro, Bruno
>>
>>152545767
>implying i want to know what will happen in my life
get out pussi
>>
>>152545767

Tfw Pucci did all that shit just so he could be at peace with himself after all shit he caused for his family.

Well, I guess at the end, he ended up "correcting" their lives more than he could imagine.
>>
>>152545260
1.Every fictional character becoming real and fucking shit up

2.Plankton getting a stand

3.Invisible zombies in the prison
>>
>>152545395
>Top 3 parts

>Top 3 villains
Pucci,Valentine,Dio

>Top 3 jojos
Gappy,Jotaro,Johnny
>>
>>152545767
You were going to know what happens before it happens, in the end before Pucci got bodied everyone knew what they were going to do before it happened and couldn't change it, they were visibly freaked out. Coming to peace with it was Pucci's goal but it wouldn't happen automatically, people had to be aware of their fate and know they can't change it before they can try and come to terms with it. He's forcing something incredibly confronting and upsetting into everyone regardless of if they want it or not.
>>
>>152545395
>Top 3 parts:
Steel Ball Run, Stone Ocean, Vento Aureo
>Top 3 villains:
Pucci, Kira, Diavolo
>Top 3 jojos:
Johnny, Giorno, Duwang Josuke
>>
File: aliens.png (190KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.png
190KB, 500x266px
...Anybody else forget that aliens straight up exist in the JoJoverse?
>>
>>152546079
No because the Arrows are made of alien shit or something.
>>
File: 1484343622763.png (63KB, 167x196px) Image search: [Google]
1484343622763.png
63KB, 167x196px
>>152546079
Bizarre, huh?
>>
>>152546102
part of an asteroid I think
>>
>>152546113
I want Bruno to seduce me
>>
>>152546023
>>152545443
>>152545567
>>152545436
whats the deal with people liking diavolo now?
is it a meme?
>>
File: 1482955699547.jpg (45KB, 367x593px) Image search: [Google]
1482955699547.jpg
45KB, 367x593px
>>152546181
New translations, people are starting to like him. I actually liked him since the beggining.
>>
>>152546181
Retranslations means people can actually get a glimpse at his actual character and not a shitty sparknotes version like from the old scans.
>>
File: struggling mafia boss.png (297KB, 984x1500px) Image search: [Google]
struggling mafia boss.png
297KB, 984x1500px
>>152546181
The new translations.
>>
>>152536885
Anasui and Weather are just fucking op, they could solo all of it. Honestly Diver Down is just broken and Weather Report can pull off different kinds of op AoE bullshit.
>>
>>152546228
Would eating a frog really give you some extra iron in your blood?
>>
File: IMG_20170122_131916.jpg (1MB, 1456x1132px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170122_131916.jpg
1MB, 1456x1132px
Mountain Tim was such a bro, I wish he'd lived or at least had a go on Lucy's pussy.
>>
>>152546272
Drinking its blood would
>diavolo was slurping a kid's wrist
>>
Manga reader here. Is Part 4 more violent than the parts before it? Just started it and there's already niggas biting dogs.
>>
>>152546320
Anyone who tried to have a go at Lucy's pussy got shit on by Jesus. Jesus was actually pretty bro protecting her from Valentine.
>>
>>152546320
man that page is so fucking fantastic
both mountain tim and blackmore are underrated as fuck
>>
>>152546415
Better in B&W
>>
I want to Polnarape Polnareff.
>>
>>152546379
Every Part gets more and more violent in terms of impact, though on gore it fluctuates. Part 4 is one of the least gory Parts but the violence is a bit more affecting considering it's far more grounded than prior Parts. Part 4 also has the least character deaths though, so savour that main cast while you can because from 5 onwards Araki kills main characters like his life depends on it.
>>
>>152546438
I want to Hermenetrate Hermes.
>>
File: 1482807323424.gif (1MB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
1482807323424.gif
1MB, 365x205px
Can I skip Part 6? It's really shit and I can't be bothered to finish it. I really want to read Steel Ball Run already because it looks pretty great.
>>
Post your stand ideas:
>Name:
Hotel California
>Ability:
It can completely close any open 3D shape by adding a new face on it.
>Stats:
Power: D
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: B
Potential: C
>>
>>152546487
no, second half of part 6 is goat.
>>
>>152546539
And when exactly does the second half starts? I'm stuck on the Green Child "fight".
>>
>Name
Chop Suey
>Ability
Control gravity
>Stats
Power: A
Speed: B
Range: D
Durability: A
Precision: C
Potential: B
>>
>>152546487
No, if you care about the original timeline you need to read parts 1,2,3,4 and 6
>>
>>152546499
>name
Brain Damage
>ability
Anyone within a 50 meter radius will have their will become increasingly disoriented have their motor skills become significantly less precise, and thoughts become cloudy. The closer the target is to the user, the stronger Brain Damage's effects become. Prolonged exposure to the stand will cause permanent effects. The stand's effect does not discriminate between enemy and ally.
>stats
Power: C
Precision: D
Potential: A

Had to use Brain Damage as the name, 3 of my other favorite Pink Floyd names were already taken.
>>
>>152546637
"their will" was a typo, whoops.
>>
>>152545358
indeed
>>
>>152545395
>7, 2, 4
>Kira, Valentine, Dio (not DIO)
>Joseph, Jolyne, Johnny
>>
File: 1484240143152.jpg (258KB, 403x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484240143152.jpg
258KB, 403x1024px
>>
>>152546487
Don't do it
>>
>>152546764
>he wears a mini-skirt that doesn't even show his bulge
>turns out it's smooth sailing between his legs
Literally what is he
>>
File: 1484687047333.jpg (15KB, 410x337px) Image search: [Google]
1484687047333.jpg
15KB, 410x337px
>>152546892
Maybe that scene with the reverse-trap that was injected with male hormones wasn't just a slide-in joke.
>>
>>152547004
Hopefully Anakiss got the dick he always wanted.
>>
>>152536977

Star Platinum got out of control without Jotaro though?So probably The World would do the same too.Since both are the strongest stands wielded by the strongest people only they can control their stands.
>>
>>152547402
When does Star Platinum get out of control?
>>
>>152546499
>Name:
Outside the wall (Last track on Pink Floyd's The Wall)
>Ability
Creates time loops in space. Example: someone throws the knife and Outside the Wall loops that throw making knife fly for about a meter, teleport back to starting position and repeat the process.
Also a weak punch ghost
>Stats
Range: B
Durability: D
Precision: A
Potential: D
>>
File: asdsad.png (460KB, 325x513px) Image search: [Google]
asdsad.png
460KB, 325x513px
>>152547485

When Jolyne puts it on.
>>
>>152547709
How the fuck will this look like in the anime?
>>
>>152547485
The reason Jotaro put himself in jail at the start of 3 was because Star Platinum beat up some punks he was fighting
And also the the crap it brought to his cell
>>
>>152547746
A sorta transparent SP doing the ORAORAORA in front of Joylne
>>
File: 1482784657354.jpg (96KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
1482784657354.jpg
96KB, 700x875px
>>152547827
Star platinum is the ultimate Brojo.
>Ay yo Jotaro you need some help? I gonna take the punks behind you, don't worry my man.
>>
File: in the coop of the crimson king.png (166KB, 553x600px) Image search: [Google]
in the coop of the crimson king.png
166KB, 553x600px
I think someone asked for pissed off KC surrounded by cute things a few threads ago.
>>
>>152547890
Star Platinum is my favourite character
>>
>>152547922
I want to adopt the Giorno chick
>>
File: 1484680033913.jpg (140KB, 599x865px) Image search: [Google]
1484680033913.jpg
140KB, 599x865px
>>152547959
He really is the best stand.
>I have to fuck DIO's shit up, you say? You know how much I love fighting, jojo!
>Here, have some beer while you are in this boring ass prison.
>Oh no! It looks like we cannot defeat DIO! Don't worry Jotaro, I have a time stop. Use it wisely, I am counting on you!
Post star platinum
>>
>>152547959
I hope Star Platinum oraora me killing me instatly
>>
「It's Not Unusual」 and 「Touch the Morning」 would be some cool-ass Stand names imo
>>
>>152544095
>fugo sas

jelly af

where's purple haze
>>
File: e7712ba58bde48afaa96d74d676284fb.jpg (285KB, 736x2461px) Image search: [Google]
e7712ba58bde48afaa96d74d676284fb.jpg
285KB, 736x2461px
>>152548064
>>
What do you think Speed King's New Ability will end up being
>>
>>152546499
>Name:
Larks Tongues in Aspic
>Ability
It functions as a close range high power stand, and has the ability to warp any nonorganic physical manner within its range. However, there are some exceptions:
>An object cannot change its form of matter (ie water cannot turn into a puddle of solid iron)
>An object cannot change its temperature (so turning, say, a rock into ice would be impossible since it would instantly liquefy and therefore count as changing into a different state of matter)
>The object must be a stable form of matter (therefore no explosives and no radioactive elements)
>The object must be physically touchable (which means that the stand cannot edit something like the air and change it into a nonbreathable or poisonous gas)
>Stats
Range: E
Durability: B
>>
In terms of main villains Team Kaato or Team Jobin
>>
File: 1484856139491.png (2MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484856139491.png
2MB, 836x1200px
>>152548354
Jobin all the way
>>
>>152546499
>Name:
Close to the Edge
>Ability
The user can change his own perspective of gravity. For example, the user could use it to change his own gravitational pull so that he can stand on the ceiling or walls of a room. This also applies to any object he touches. The one limitation is that using this ability requires high amounts of concentration from the user, and distracting him via heavy wounding or through other means could potentially cause him to lose control of his own gravitational bearing.
>Stats
Speed: A
Durability: D
>>
>>152546499
Post your stand ideas:
>Name:
Springsteen
>Ability:
Able to plant Springs on pepole/objects
>Stats:
Destructive Power - C
Speed - A
Range: C
Durability - B
Precision - C
Devlopment Potential - B
>>
File: 1360592732170.png (4KB, 65x62px) Image search: [Google]
1360592732170.png
4KB, 65x62px
So why didn't they use a UV lamp to destroy DIO?
>>
>>152548354
I'd love to see Kaato as the main villain but Jobin got cemented as the main villain after his speech about pursing happiness. Every part has a theme and JoJolion is "Happiness" or the pursuit of it.
>>
>>152548354
Team MILF Best Team
>>
>>152548338

>Name
World's Apart
>Ability
It can separate anyone into separate beings according to emotion.
>Stats
>>
File: chill no.jpg (605KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chill no.jpg
605KB, 1024x1024px
>>152548354
Team Jobin

>>152548395
>Jobin has best taste in toehoes
Truly the true jojo of part 8

>>152548327
If main villain than space related.
I liked the molecular theories.
>>
>>152546499
>Name
Mekanik Destruktiw Kommandoh
>Ability
Can control and manipulate any machinery or mechanical object the user touches. This includes guns, clocks, computers, cars, etc. As long as it uses any form of technology it counts.
>Stats
>>
>>152548506
Because he can stop time and get away while throwing you a car while he's at it
>>
>>152545358
I could swear she gets boobs later, am I misremembering?
>>
File: 1482960020332.png (382KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482960020332.png
382KB, 700x800px
>>152548551
I assure you that Joshuu has better taste than his brother.

Also cirno a shit.
>>
>>152546499
>Name
Hat and Beard
>Ability
Allows the user to completely change his or anyone else he touches' appearance. Yes, this includes his clothes, facial features, physical structure, etc. The one rule for this is that he must be able to have seen the person he wants to change into. Otherwise, he gains all the physical characteristics and sometimes even personality quirks of whoever he changes into.
Stats:
>>
File: 1464035800307.jpg (15KB, 175x231px) Image search: [Google]
1464035800307.jpg
15KB, 175x231px
>part 6 is adapted
>anasui stays a woman now that araki doesn't have to pander to old demographics

>yfw
>>
File: this kills the dio.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
this kills the dio.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
>>152548577
>>
>>152548707
>transvestite love interest
>pandering to old demographics
>>
File: 1484312656068.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484312656068.gif
998KB, 500x281px
>>152548724
No it doesn't
Making it a meme doesn't really prove it
>>
>>152546499
>Name:
I Hate Everything About You
>Ability:
I can take take any object and transform it into whatever it becomes in 10 years. However I don't know what it'll change into and can only transform one object at a time.
Ie.
>Changing a tree into a table
>Changing some parts into a car
>Stats:
Range: 10 Years
Durability D
Precision: E
>>
File: 61056371_p1.png (513KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
61056371_p1.png
513KB, 480x640px
>>152548592
Joshu is the wanker who shitposts "MIMA CONFIRMED BACK" Every new game.

>Cirno a shit
>Has the best side game
>Best fairy - Clownpiece need not apply

But this isn't /jp/
>>
File: 1483497301982.png (27KB, 268x351px) Image search: [Google]
1483497301982.png
27KB, 268x351px
>>152548803
I was about to post 'who are you quoting?' but this is not the board for this fuckery.
Fairies are shit in general. Step it up boy, lunarians and hourai are the new jam.

Or something,
>>
>>152548803
I thought Mitsuba had a prtty long arm in this pic
>>
>>152548796
>I Hate Everything About You
Do people really not fucking understand how good stand names work.

Four syllables, two words. The weirdest they sound together the best.
>>
>>152546499
>Stand
Nosferatu Man
>Ability
An endgame/main villain stand. Has the ability to gain the powers of the Stone Mask as and when the user feels like it. This essentially makes him capable of switching between roles of a normal human and a vampire. Requiem form gives the user the ability to change into the Ultimate Life Form (as well as the pillar men).

In addition it is powerful and fast enough to match up to the likes of Star Platinum and Crazy Diamond. This makes the stand incredibly deadly, versatile and powerful.
>Stats
>>
>>152548967
>People actually think this would make a good stand
>>
>>152549034
I'm bored and I'm shitting out ideas at the rate they come. Pretty sure most of the stand ideas I've given so far are half baked.
>>
Who do you WANT to get a different VA for part 5?
>>
File: file.png (701KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
701KB, 500x711px
kyo is the most underrated character design Y/Y
>>
>>152549097
Giorno and Diavolo
At Least we know the latter is gonna happen since his vidya VA was Kira in the anime
>>
>>152549097
Fugo
Narancia, sounds annoying as fug
Prosciutto
>>
>>152546499
>Name
Mighty Long Fall.
>Ability
Can Drain heat from objects on touch, once a targets heat has been "completely drained" it turns into magic ghost ice that the stand can either unthaw, Harden or shatter.
>Stats
Power: B
>>
>>152546499
Lumber Jack
>Ability
I can repeat any action up to 8 times.
>Stats:
>>
>>152546499
>Name
Dead Flag Blues
>Ability
Has the ability to project the target's greatest fear into their heads as a delusion. This turns even the most formidable enemy into a sitting duck for the user to simply walk up to and kill, capture etc. Its real strength is its 200m range, allowing the user to make a bubble of mentally crippled, drooling fools around it. In addition, it can also manipulate these delusions, and use them to manipulate victims to the user's benefit. This essentially allows the user to command a zombie horde of hallucinating people, although with much less precision than he can actually control the delusions (since it's very difficult to cause a person to follow orders exactly just via suggestion and indirect manipulation).
>Stats
>>
>>152544717
>>
>>152546499
>Name
Screen Shot
>Ability
Can take an entire area (in its range) and revert it back to a previous point of time. This includes the people, objects, state of location etc. This ability is heavily dependent on the user's mental stability, and if the user is distracted it will fade away.
>Stats
Power: E
Durability: E
>>
>>152546499
>Name
Tenacious D
>Ability
The stand has the ability to perfectly understand anything it sees down to all it's potential uses and shortcomings, needs to see the object perform it's purposed task first before it can fully grasp what it does I.E if he sees Crazy Diamond heal something he'll perfectly understand the ability down to it's maximum output and it's limits. Otherwise it's a standard punch-ghost on par with your average JoJo Protag stand with a little further manifestation range.
>Stats
Durablity: B
>>
whats the biggest piece of media to reference jojo?
>>
>>152549563
Hey thats pretty neat.
Does the user have to have "witnessed" the events that they revert it back too?
>>
>>152546499
Are we seriously doing this again

Insane Techniques

Able to extract an emotion from a target and seal it in some kind of sticker. Said target is then incapable of feeling that emotion until the sticker is reapplied.

Sticking the sticker on someone else applies the emotion on them. The longer the sticker stays on, the more intense the emotion gets, to the point that the person might get overwhelmed.

>>
>>152549724
Nope, it's entirely dependent on the history of the location. Which is why Precision is C, since it basically means that the user could unknowingly revert the area into a period of war or a period where the area is hazardous and accidentally get themselves killed, since people or objects manifested in this reverted stated function like their real counterparts.
>>
>>152549843
So far example. Say there was a day where the was "deadly" hail. If you used this stand would you be able to bring the town back to that day but exclude certain people's position from jumping that far back?
>>
File: IMG_0034.jpg (302KB, 1800x1284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
302KB, 1800x1284px
Is this Koichi is ASB and EoH? >>152536594
>>
>>152549926
Basically how it works is that it doesn't actually bring the dead persons back to life or revert a living person back to their state during the ability's selected time, rather whatever is shown is basically an extension of the stand itself. It's a bit like Moody Blues except that it exchanges the close range high power manifestation of the stand for a stationary manifestation that has a large range and much more versatility.

It also means that non-stand users cannot see the reverted area and therefore the collateral damage of the area is probably going to be very high.

One useful thing about the stand however is that since all entities in the revert period function as the real life counterparts, the stand user could very well manipulate any of the reverted area's people to work to his advantage. The same applies for objects.
>>
>>152549443
Thanks for that one
>>
>>152550039
Man, that's really cool.
>>
>>152550148
ty, I try my best.

>>152546499
>Name
Remain in Light
>Ability
This user can change the brightness or darkness of any area that he can see. Functions based off the idea of increasing or decreasing the exposure of a camera, however this is far more defined and can function even in areas in absolute darkness. Therefore, the stand could blind its enemies in darkness or pure brightness, and make combat difficult or impossible.
>Stats
Range: C for the actual stand, as far as the user can see for the function of light control
>>
File: img000008.png (466KB, 1017x1516px) Image search: [Google]
img000008.png
466KB, 1017x1516px
>>
>>152550043
No problem!

It's thanks to these threads that I start getting the hang of drawing Diavolo.

Well, sort of.
>>
>30 years of jojo
>not ONE good song reference
what the fuck???
>>
>>152537174
He's able to "fix" things, not heal wounds exclusively. That includes returning things to their original state.
Were you even paying attention? There were SO many examples of this how could you even have forgotten?
>>
>>152543793
At least there's a few more changes than usual, but there's still quite a few shitty shots they didn't touch.
>>
>>152546499
From my JoJo DND campaign:

Stand Name: Riders on the Storm
Description: Ghost motorcycle with a cloudy looking cowboy Stand riding it.

Ability: Can harness the power of the current weather to attack; sunny day gives it fire-related
powers, a thunder storm lets it use sound waves and electricity, etc.

Fight would be Highway Star-esque with Weather Report-tier weather bullshit at the same time.
>>
>>152537174
>forgetting the whole spaghetti-punching incident
>>
>>152551326
>crazy diamond
>echoes
>atom heart father
>vitamin c
I will agree that most jojo music references are shit but there are a few decent song references.
Plenty of good band references though. King Crimson and Soft Machine come to mind.
>>
>>152546499
Name:『Thunderstruck』
Ability: When the stand hits something, the force from it is stored, then released when the stand user triggers it. The number of stored hits increases as it gets more powerful, as do the power of the hits.
Stats:
Power:C
Speed:C
Range:A
Durability:D
Precision:A
Potential:B
>>
>>152551438
>atom heart father
there is no such a thing though
>>
>>152551468
>When the stand hits something, the force from it is stored, then released when the stand user triggers it. The number of stored hits increases as it gets more powerful, as do the power of the hits.
So basically Kraft Work?
>>
>>152551505
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Atom_Heart_Father
>>
>>152551505
Atom Heart Mother, nigger
>>
>>152551505
Atom Heart Mother
Just changed to reflect gender.
>>
>>152551438
not to be rude,but may i ask you how many albums you've listened to so far?
>>
>>152551530
>>152551556
I obviously knew that

>>152551524
I was talking about the song
>>
>>152551558
Lots of, probably even more than you have. It just so happens that for some reason the few Pink Floyd references Araki makes also happen to be their few good songs. They have plenty of garbage too. specifically everything post-Animals.

Seriously though most of Araki's music references are dadrock trash. Dude needs to get some better taste.

>>152551582
It's a title track dummy.
>>
>>152545395
7>5>4
Kira>Valentine>Diavolo
Johnny>Josuke>Giorno
>>
>>152551616
Yea, and it's called Atom Heart Mother not Father
>>
>>152551649
And the song's called Shine on You Crazy Diamond not Crazy Diamond.

I too can get into autistic semantics but choose not too.
>>
>>152551616
can you give me an estimation on the number?
>>
>>152551683
My RYM says 540 but it's not complete since it only lists albums that I've properly rated so maybe 600-700?
>>
>>152551715
i see.thank you.
>>
>>152551509
No, more like when Josuke and Okuyasu punch Superfly, except more controlled and on any surface.
>>
File: Bully.png (180KB, 502x738px) Image search: [Google]
Bully.png
180KB, 502x738px
>>152548064
>>152548294
>>
>>152551754
So like when Diver Down punched the door with its retconned ability to store force?
>>
>Star Platinums manifestation range is 2 meters
>Somehow managed to get a boombox and shounen jump manga from inside a cell.
How?
>>
>>152552032
It used its non effective range, which couldn't be used for combat, to gather things further away.
Araki early part 3 stand rules.
>>
>>152551616
>Dadrock trash
He's 56, it wasn't Dadrock when he was young.
Even the stuff you say is good is dadrock too.
>>
>>152545000
I fucking hated Lisa Lisa so much.She has a nice design and such but all the constant "she can fight despite being A WOMAN!" "She's an amazing fighter,even better than our protagonist despite BEING A WOMAN".
>>
File: Leaderlightning.gif (36KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Leaderlightning.gif
36KB, 420x420px
>>152551821
It was meant to be like how lightning is actually an aftereffect of the leaders in clouds, but without the whole electricity bit as chili peppers already did that. I'm going to have to think of a new way to do this, as I don't want it to have a power of an existing stand.
>>
>>152552221
>Middle aged stick of a woman
>Fighting with 6'5 and 6'0 young muscley men
>Against ancient 6'8 hyper muscley monsters
>That's not worth mentioning

Come off it man
>>
>>152552125
>tfw you'll never have a stand as cool as Star Platinum.
>>
>>152552164
Oh yeah I know PF is dadrock, but there's always good dadrock and bad dadrock just like most other music. Just happens that most dadrock is garbage, for one reason or another.
>>
File: Kaks crying.png (484KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Kaks crying.png
484KB, 500x750px
>>152552465
>>152552465
Star Platinum is a fucking miracle. That's why Pucci wanted it in orded to obtain Heaven
>>
File: 20170122_130433.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170122_130433.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
buy jojo merch
>>
File: 1483049950323.jpg (426KB, 1280x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1483049950323.jpg
426KB, 1280x1085px
post SBR stone ocean part when?
>>
>>152552565
>GER
>green

>Bruno
>blue
>>
File: 1482581586234.png (261KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482581586234.png
261KB, 600x400px
>>152552565
What the fuck is sticky fingers doing
>>
http://www.bandnamemaker.com/

You know what to do.
>>
>>152552657
all is right in the world
>>
>>152552723
he is hanging out dude, he is a ghost, he dont have to worry about much.
>>
>>152545253
source on this image?
>>
File: 1478889427318.jpg (22KB, 391x475px) Image search: [Google]
1478889427318.jpg
22KB, 391x475px
>>152552723
dont you mean
>zipper man
>>
File: 1482706707169.png (314KB, 680x306px) Image search: [Google]
1482706707169.png
314KB, 680x306px
Post your bizzare confessions.
I think D4C has a bad design, the post-Ball Breaker looks great
I don't like Jolyne and Gappy at all
Part 8 seems to suck so far but I'll keep reading
>>
File: Pucci_3.jpg (273KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pucci_3.jpg
273KB, 704x1024px
why do i love him
>>
>>152553113
fuck off dio
>>
File: Pucci_7.png (864KB, 1000x1367px) Image search: [Google]
Pucci_7.png
864KB, 1000x1367px
>>152553163
no
>>
>>152553085
>I don't like Jolyne and Gappy at all
Same.
>>
File: 1484159309186.jpg (39KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484159309186.jpg
39KB, 720x720px
>>152553085
I love 4suke's design, I prefer him over Gappy, and I think he looks better in the anime. Also I think Hol Horse is one of the best villains the series had before part 4. He is serious and a threat, but has major flaws and the comic relief he provides doesn't feel forced. As I've said before, he is the Polnareff of JoJo villain's. He was actually given too much character development, but it wasnt a bad thing.
>>
>>152553239
hol horse is alright
and i loved his interactions with dio
>are you really trying to kill me?
>>
>>152553239
4suke >>>> gappy all the way lad

Also Hol Horse is sort of like an antagonist Okuyasu if you think about it. A genuinely deadly power but the guy's too retarded to be a threat.
>>
>>152553085
I almost quit reading at part 4 back in the day, not because of the Duwang but because I didn't find a single thing about Josuke or Koichi interesting. I still don't care for them.
>>
>>152553085
Kira is uninteresting and comes across as comedic more than anything. Worst villain.
>>
>>152552032
He ordered by phone.
>>
>>152552565
I have all of those too, good choices anon.
>>
>>152553545
>green GER gold GE
>"good choices"
top meme
>>
>>152538034
>T. Kars
>>
>>152551616
>dadrock trash
Opinion discarded
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 190

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.