[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>strongest human on the planet >hurt by mere bullets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7967-1024x576.png (613KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7967-1024x576.png
613KB, 1024x576px
>strongest human on the planet
>hurt by mere bullets
>>
hey man it's hard to train the underside of your upper arm
>>
Dragon Ball Super was a mistake, and you can't deny it. It's just as bad as GT, within the same fan fiction realm of story telling.

Yet the ultimate sad part of this has been fan fiction writers that wrote better hypothetical continuation plots of this series.
>>
So is it canon that Launch was using rubber bullets or something?
>>
Super is just trying to fix the ridiculous power level problems Z established.
>>
File: 1481041652744.jpg (49KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
1481041652744.jpg
49KB, 660x330px
>>152528481
RAUGHS
>>
>>152528579
Krillin let himself go to the point he's weaker than when he was training as a child.
18 berates him for being hurt by mere bullets.
>>
>>152529491
18 wants her husband strong to beat her pussy, she just wanted to motivate her man.
>>
>>152529766
Only a diamond dick can penetrate that steel pussy.
>>
>>152527812

>Goku, a fucking Saiyan, is heavily injured by a laser blast with his guard down

>Krillin, a human, is mildly hurt by a bullet with his guard down

There reaaaally isn't a problem here.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS TIEN REEEEEEEE
>>
>>152527812
Tien is stronger
>>
>>152527812
You can be hurt by mudane things if you don't keep your ki defense/shield/reinforcement up. Just like how he Krillin was able to hurt SSJ Goku with a rock.

Most of the real actual powers in DBZ comes from how good you are at handling ki, and how much you could hold or gather from the surrounding.
>>
>>152530155
This. They've shown this off many times before but so many people don't realize it and call goku getting hit in revival of F
>>
>>152529833
>Being actively shot at by bullets
>Lets guard down enough to be vulnerable to bullets

Yeah I don't think so. Unless Krillin is even dumber than Goku, he just got really weak.
>>
So why does the animation in DBZ improve dramatically at the beginning of the buu saga? I'm curious.
>>
>>152527812
Still have the best wife in the series though.
>>
>>152528652
>super
>fixing the power levels
By escalating the power levels to the point where a simple clash of attacks was almost enough to destroy the universe? Stop being such a retarded superfag and except that it isn't 'fixing' anything.
>>
and faggots still think he can beat saitama LOL pls u delusional fucktards
>>
https://youtu.be/S4PmCgNCnzA
>>
>>152527812
Still has the best wife
>>
Wasn't it confirmed that Chichi and Bulma were the strongest human women?
>>
>>152531333
>>152536040

Not exactly a lot of completion there.
>>
>>152536119
What do you mean not a lot of completion? I don't understand the statement.
>>
The problem is that they try too hard making them vunerable to common humans. Old Dragon Ball would never do that, even in those timeskips of 4 or 7 years. Guys like Krillin or Yamcha would get screwed by likes much much stronger than them, not because "i am a family guy, I don't train so I get weak", but there are guys like Piccolo who don't seem to train and still are somewhat strong enough, or a guy like Roshi that sudenly gets stronger than a Raditz because "fuck it, he is mother fucking Roshi"
They are masters to this point, even without training. A guy like Tao Pai Pai that is leagues below a Yamcha would deal with thugs like that with the tongue

>>152528652
>what are gods since ancient times
>what is just gods sensing ki from others gods
>what is zeno and future zeno erasing universes because

Super made things worse. The only ones that can do anything are Goku and Vegeta. I don't know what to think of Future Trunks because shit makes no sense because toei fucked up. There is Hit but that dude is 1000 years old, fucking 1000, imagine what Goku and Vegeta would be if they were that old training all that time.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.