[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, this is a whole new level of creepy pathetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Holy shit, this is a whole new level of creepy pathetic self-insert pandering.
>>
Your new is showing.
>>
>tfw really liked this episode to the point I left it on a loop and rewatched/listened to it for an hour or so
It's a shame that it'll going to end soon. She'll be the best won't she?
>>
still less cringy than the chuuni superpower self inserts.
>>
Get outta here, normalfag.
>>
>>152522310
I'm prone to agree.
Its weird. I loved Tawawa and it was basically "LOOK AT THE TITS" the anime. But One Room is animated in a way that feels like I'm a creeper eyeraping a girl on the bus while jacking off under my coat.
>>
>>152522310
I LOVE IT
>>
>>152522310
I don't see anything wrong with that.
>>
I like it. Especially with Kantoklu design.
>>
>>152522310
I was a bit bothered how she looked at "me" after the sento but then I fapped and it was ok again.
>>
File: 1387822020620.png (711KB, 1012x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1387822020620.png
711KB, 1012x1088px
>He didn't watch ani tore and its second season
>He didn't watch * with Hinako
>>
>>152522310
There have been anime like this for a long time you retarded faggot
>>
>>152525187
Sleeping with Hinako was fucking awful

Whose idea was it to have her turn the lights back on and start talking about dumb bullshit at the halfway point?

I WAS ALREADY PEACEFULLY ASLEEP YOU DUMB BITCH
>>
What's wrong, can't handle being the protagonist? It's only as creepy and pathetic as you feel.
>>
>>152525187
Ani tore is about working out though.
>>
File: 006.jpg (351KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
351KB, 1920x1090px
>>152527560
But you were the protag, kinda. It wasn't focused on that so much tho.
>>
>>152522310
It's tawawa Kantoku version
>>
I have seen and enjoyed Ani Tore and Hinako. The difference is, in those they talk at the viewer, they're not having a conversation with with a guy who has no voice. That's what makes it so creepy. And it's not like you can actually play the potagonist, because what "you" say is fixed, as she answers you. And all I get from her answers is that "you" are boring and straight as fuck. But you're NICE and SMART and of course good looking so the girl immediately falls for you.

If the protagonist was an actual character with personality it wouldn't be so creepy. It would still be shit, though, because the girl has no personality either.
>>
>>152528152
>IT WAS aLL A BLUEPILL

Shit X'mas final episode, anon.
>>
>>152522474
Isekai is great , anon!
>>
>>152525187
>He didn't watch Makura no Danshi

It's better that way.
>>
>>152529526
>>152522310
You know what it reminds me of? Those tapes from the 90s where you're supposed to watch it and the girl on the screen will be addressing you on the TV while you, presumably, have potato chips, laying on the sofa with a hand down your pants.

Red Letter Media did one called "The Instant Boring Amazing Boyfriend" that's basically the reverse, where a guy lounges around on your living room and says things like "I feel so safe when you're driving" and "You can pick whatever you want to watch, I love your taste in shows".

>tfw no cute blonde boy will ever pass you the remote and say he loves your taste in shows
>>
The girl is cute so who cares.
>>
>>152529526
>And all I get from her answers is that "you" are boring and straight as fuck. But you're NICE and SMART and of course good looking so the girl immediately falls for you.
So a run of the mill protagonist. Deep down, you know it's 'creepy' because it's all a lie. That's why you must stop being normalfag scum and accept being scum to enjoy it.
>>
>>152522310
My only complaint is that it isn't purely first-person. Other than that, it's great.

Definitely better than
>Opens door
>Girls are changing inside
>Camera pans up to their bodies
>Call MC a pervert and beats him up even though it's their fault for not locking the door
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.