[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Fate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 536
Thread images: 85

File: Fate-stay_night.jpg (82KB, 230x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fate-stay_night.jpg
82KB, 230x326px
Why is fate so hated on /a/?
>>
I'ts not.
>>
/a/ hates anything that they cant understand :^)
>>
>>152513345
Not only is it everywhere with all the cash grab casual games and adaptations nowadays, but also because NASU IS A HACK.
>>
>>152513437
/thread
>>
>>152513547
We all know that Nasu hates Gaijin.
>>
>>152513345
Reddit hates it, there's been a lot of redditurds flooding in from reddit:zero as well
>>
It's not.
Fate fags are just really annoying is all.
Especially with all the waifus pandering on that recent PS4 game that just came out.
>>
>>152513345
Because it's shit.
>>
>>152513889
it's not
>>
>>152513826
re:zero is garbage compared to fate
>>
>>152513345
I honestly don't care about this franchise. What I hate is it's cancerous fanbase.
>>
>>152513345
envy breeds hate
>>
because /a/ are a bunch of bad tsundere and they won't admit that they like Fate
>>
>>152516822
Sounds like something a fatefag would say.
>>
>>152517045
>envy
>being a fatefag
i want to hear your argument
>>
File: logo.png (23KB, 310x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
logo.png
23KB, 310x251px
>>152513345
The VN was well liked but the Zero and eventually UBW adaptation brought a lot of cancer. Waifufags got worse than ever.

Of course nothing compares to FGO, I dare you to go to /fgog/ right now on /vg/, it's 100% cancer(they even post their own fanfiction grail wars) and that cancer leaks here. And i'm just talking about the fanbase here, every spin-off retroactively ruins the VN so people are tired of the series already, they just want to pretend FGO, Apocrypha,Extra and other cancer doesn't exist but Nasu keeps retconning shit that they've learned years ago and it becomes annoying.

With something like Bleach or Naruto or One Piece people can understand the cancer albeit it's not like they want it, but with something like Fate that's not 1% as popular the small fanbase is just too vocal and god they're circlejerk of the worst kind.
>>
>>152517593

Exactly this. Being a fan is suffering these days.
>>
Because it's shit.
The only acceptable series is Kaleid.
>>
Dark Eli a qt
>>
>>152513345
I only saw the DEEN version and F/Z. They were fun, but I've never found myself googling anything Fate-related.
Most of the hate is just /a/ being /a/, though.
>>
>>
Because of this >>152517733 >>152517796
>>
>>152517796
Can you see her pantsu?
>>
>>152517908
>>
>>152518001
Just zoom in, it's pure white
>>
>>152518092
I thought Liz canonically wore shimapan.
>>
>>152517593
>they even post their own fanfiction

This is the current active thread, as in right now
>>
File: 1485034118331.png (226KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485034118331.png
226KB, 1500x1000px
>>152513345
>Why is fate so hated on /a/?

Because Grand Order and it's """"fanbase""""
>>
>>152517593
Its your fault for being an EOP just learn the language and accept Nasu has no fans outside of Japan
>>
Question: can you play the latest ps4 game as female MC?

And if you do, what happens to things like Tamamo sex and the like?
>>
>People thought Nasu would use the money from FGO to work on Tsukihime.
>In reality Takeuchi just spends all that money on Itasha Ferraris
>>
>>152518239
>I'm an EOP because I don't like to eat dog shit

See OP, this is the reason why /a/ hates Fate.
>>
File: wew.png (46KB, 1387x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wew.png
46KB, 1387x202px
>>152518161
Why are fanfic writers so fucking retarded
>>
>>152518432

Some of the guys writing on Beast's Lair are very talented though.
>>
>>152518307
Oh here comes the falseflag. Fatefags can't stop falseflagging about Tsukihime, when someone talks badly about Fate the same retard starts to talk about Tsukihime and falseflagging about it.
>dead apostles appear in Fate
>people mention DAs
>REEEE tsukisime xDD
>people talk about ultimate ones
>REEEE tsukihime xDD

And then he starts to shit on KnK and F/SN
>Because FGO is the only important thing in Type Moon

Nobody ever thought that Nasu would use GO's "money"(that Aniplex has by the way), the remake has been a thing since forever and everyone knows that Nasu won't release it anytime soon, we've known that since 2010. Nice try newfag shitposter.
>>
File: bikini.jpg (431KB, 1509x2155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bikini.jpg
431KB, 1509x2155px
>>152513437
fpbp
Fate is /a/core.
Not the stupid new milking shit like FGO though.
>>
Its only /a/ that bitches literally every other place has accepted that Nasu has given up and only wants to make Fate because his boss said so
>>
>>152513345
It confuses me and FSN was incredibly shit
>>
>>152518543

Tohsaka Rin pleases Finnish Ojous for fun.
>>
>>152513345
Its popular.
>>
File: 1482392719355.png (541KB, 847x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482392719355.png
541KB, 847x512px
>>152518161
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHA

So this... is the power of the superior FGO players who have learned Japanese to understand all their waifu games on release. Really penetrates my pussy.

Fuck this fanbase and especially FGO for all the cancer it brought out. The franchise is doomed the way it's heading really, Nasu will never bother to write anything with decent worldbuilding or memorable characters ever again. And you can't blame him, considering his retarded fanbase.
>>
>>152518847
Nasu is working on Fate VR for Sony now
>>
>>152517593
Fate/Grand Order is actually a really great read after London. People treat it as some kind of heresy that we get some silly servants here and there and that the power scale has jumped a mile, but it's a story with more than 100 servants, it had to get a little wacky. Besides Nasu has loved his comedy bits since the very start.
>>
>>152519002
I doubt he's working on that shit at all, I bet it'll just be a quick demo with a 3D model of Mashu so FGO babies can have a quick fap to their hyper bland "heroine".
>>
File: 1428543811361.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428543811361.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>152519002
Fucking really?
Sony sure is in the business of taking good things and destroying their name these days.
>>
>>152519131
Nah he's working on it Nasu is a sony shill got to make his papa Sony happy for more free stuff.
>>
>>152518847
F/GO built the world pretty nicely though. We now fully have a grasp of what Grand Servants are made to do, and the Beasts they oppose.
And who would consider F/GO lacking in memorable characters? I thought everyone loved Roman and Da Vinci. Then as it went on we got new all-time favorites like Lancer Artoria, Merlin, and King Hassan.
>>
File: 1483474143967.png (532KB, 445x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483474143967.png
532KB, 445x900px
>>152519002
>get to meet a dangerous beast in VR

Neat, hope they make some of other servants.
>>
>>152519185
Blame KnK's success it made Nasu want to milk more Fate because he told them to go make Fate/Zero anime after Sony approach them on what else they should adapt
>>
The thing with F/GO is that as a game, it's absolute cancer, with no redeaming traits except for the story, however that only gets good later on. So people who actually like FGO as a game are probably cancerous but it's still not that bad an entry.
>>
>>152519037
How about NOT having 100 servants (many of them stupid fanservice and waifubait shit that shouldn't even be canon), and NOT making it a mobile game? If he genuinely wanted it to be a good story, he also could've made sure it didn't only become good halfway through, and that the protagonist wasn't a literal blank slate.
There is excuse, FGO is treated like shit because it is dumb shit, whatever potential it had was squandered by their desire to make money.
>>
>>152519353
Mobage is the new industry of gaming in Japan Nasu is catching up with the time. Its time for you to move on and accept Mobage as the future of the industry.
>>
File: 2-HF09-10b-03.jpg (131KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2-HF09-10b-03.jpg
131KB, 800x600px
>>152519353
If it didn't have a huge quantity of servants, it would be a different story. The threat this time around is meant to be on the world stage.
It being a mobile game doesn't damage the plot at all.
It was written in sections, it can't be helped that the first sections were rocky and relatively poor. Also, those sections were not actually written by Nasu. He delegated.
You haven't even read it and you are just spouting the same prejudices that always circulate every single time the subject of F/GO ever comes up.
>>
>>152519404
There are still japanese companies making great games that sell well worldwide. If they don't want to make more VNs, that would still be a much better option than cancerous mobage if they cared in the slightest for the story.
>>
How do I get started with F/S VNs?
>>
>>152513345
/a/ is a huge fate circlejerk my friend.
>>
>>152519579
Nasu hates the worldwide audience. Extella only got released because Xseed is bringing a game their company made. He literally told Mangagamer and Sekai Project to fuck off when they wanted to localize the VNs
>>
File: 1484346188834.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484346188834.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>152519446
a.k.a all excuses to bring in the maximum number of waifus and husbandos so braindead retards can splurge their money trying to get that shit for a team that doesn't even need to be good and for MyRoom lines that you can just watch online.

>it can't be helped that half the story is shit because Nasu only actually started caring about it halfway through, when fans put pressure on him
Really shows you how much he's cared about this project from the start.

Excuse me if I can't take a "story" seriously when they literally bring in Waver, Rin, and fucking Taiga as "demi-servants" because they know it'll make money and requires no effort.
Speaking of which, end yourself for posting Tohsaka while being an FGOcuck. You should go fap to that brand new Ishtar crap of yours.
>>
>>152513345
It's an anime based off of a game that was about porno scenarios.
>>
>>152519901
It was a mobage literally no one cares about the story unless fans states otherwise.
>>
>>152519993
Precisely. That's why it's completely irrelevant and best left forgotten and rotting as soon as possible.
>>
>>152520110
Too late Japan spoke and told Nasu they wanted a better story. Maybe if Nasu cared about Ameritards he wouldn't have cared.
>>
>>152520173
Yeah, a shame that "better story" came so late and is now a grain of sand buried beneath 10 tons of shit (with more getting piled up every update).
Best forgot the whole thing than deal with any of it.
>>
File: 1480852512916.png (137KB, 657x527px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480852512916.png
137KB, 657x527px
>>152517733
>>152517796
>>152518027
>>152518092
>tfw no ps4 nor Vita
>>
>>152520239
It literally was the first major update after few months of improving the game play and events that the story got better.
>>
>>152520239
Not really Nasu had a good one year to fix the story because he wanted to end the first part at the end of 2016
>>
>>152520321
It's a waifu mobage with gacha and a self-insert protagonist.
You can polish a turd however you want and even add a cherry on top like Nasu did with the story. Still not even worth looking at.
>>
>>152520434
You seem upset
>>
File: siriusly1.jpg (48KB, 300x297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
siriusly1.jpg
48KB, 300x297px
>>152519901
>bring Taiga
>make money
>>
Fate/Stay Night is a gateway eroge of the worst kind. It's a bad game, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive waify faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the franchise itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the noble phantasms, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole servants faggotry and everything about the Fate/Stay Night world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on heroism, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Fate/Stay Night is basically THE franchise to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Fate/Stay Night threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>152519901
Only Rin and Waver are popular Taiga isn't even that popular in fact she got even less popular with time
>>
>>152520461
Of course I am, only FGOcucks unironically enjoy watching a franchise that they (presumably) like have its ass ravaged until death. Actually, they help in the process.

>>152520463
They're that greedy that they even appealed to the 3 fucking Taigafags that would put in money for her, I know.
>>
>>152520638
Taiga is given to people who clear Babylonia she's free.
>>
>>152520638
>They're that greedy that they even appealed to the 3 fucking Taigafags that would put in money for her, I know.
You don't actually know anything you're talking about, huh.
>>
>>152519901
>Ishtarin adds nothing to the story and they even have her wear a "I'm a useless Goddess" sign at one point.

Her good half Ereshkigalrin does more than she does and is a better tsun.

Also I for one don't mind Demi-Servants if we get a Kirei and Issei ones. Shinji and Zouken are dead.
>>
>>152520638
You can get Taiga for free, anon.
>>
>>152520681
>Thinking he actually knows anything he's talking about
>>
>>152520681
She was there as an encouragement for Taigafags to play that garbage long enough to complete nearly all the fucking chapters then.
>>
>>152520699
Zouken was suppose to your friend but you rejected him by killing him millions of time when he transformed into a demon
>>
>>152520249
both are cheap
>>
VNEETs are cancer.
>>
File: 001.jpg (244KB, 1280x1799px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
001.jpg
244KB, 1280x1799px
>>
>>152520765
Wait, FemMC can have sex with Saber too?
>>
>>152520699
Exactly. Pointless fanservice Servants are even more cancerous than the ones they excessively shoehorn into the story.

>is okay with reusing Kirei's design for husbandobux when they could instead be making an awesome Rasputin Servant
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1479992455850.png (797KB, 812x806px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479992455850.png
797KB, 812x806px
>>152520648
>He berried his dick so deep into her that when he pulled it out, he said, "I'm King Arthur now, bitch!"
>>
>>152520808
Everyone is bi in Fate.
>>
File: 003.jpg (277KB, 1280x1837px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
003.jpg
277KB, 1280x1837px
>>
>>152520841
Except hard gay Agravain.
>>
File: 005.jpg (259KB, 1280x1805px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
005.jpg
259KB, 1280x1805px
>>
>>152520765
not here. And the Customs would milk me so much tax if I were to buy online.
>>
>>152520877
>kys
Get out, underage.
>>
>>152520845
>a literal joke character brought along with Nobunaga into FGO, and have now for all intents and purposes replaced their "real" heroic spirits
Fuck waifufag cancer, fuck FGO.
>>
File: 007.jpg (318KB, 1280x1832px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
007.jpg
318KB, 1280x1832px
>>
>>152520808
well, the fusing with Regalia and synchronizing mana is pretty much like having sex. And Nero is hot for femMC
>>
File: 008.jpg (341KB, 1280x1821px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
008.jpg
341KB, 1280x1821px
>>
>>152520936
Nasu isn't going to waste character designs people made for him officially
>>
>>152520808

Did you forget that Rin did Saber?
>>
>>152521002
More like Fate/Jew Order can't waste any money that could potentially be made off of those designs.
If they actually cared about this being any more than a waifufag mobage, they would've made a real counterpart to those joke characters (just like the revolting new Musashi), but you just know that's not what they want.
>>
Only powerlevelfags are hated, and not just by /a/, but by everyone.
>>
File: shin-chan.jpg (89KB, 558x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shin-chan.jpg
89KB, 558x720px
Reminder that FGO is as canon as Shirou fighting Shinji in a legendary Hanafuda duel in the middle of a storm
>>
>>152520949
and there is hand holding promise, lap pillow etc
>>
>>152520841

Shirou isn't. Nor is Sakura.
>>
>>152521097
It is canon though. Nasu said so. You can't contradict the writer; that makes you a fanfic writer.
>>
>>152521097
Reminder that everything is canon anyway because alternate realities lol
>>
>>152521097
Sounds about right. As in "basically jokes in their entirety that should never be taken seriously to any degree and are pretty much irrelevant to anything else.".
>>
File: 1359884520415.jpg (260KB, 741x1050px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359884520415.jpg
260KB, 741x1050px
I have held my Nero close in the rose filled bath, thanks to F/EX, and I'm SO HAPPY!!!
>>
>>152521097
Canon is things that happen. HA minus the main story is filled with things that could happen.
>>
>>152520886
>Arturia was a shemale
>Merlin is a futafag
>Gawain is a lolicon
>Lancelot and Tristan are into BBA and netori
>Mordred with her gender dysphoria might be into everything or nothing, and anything in between
>Morgan was a whore with a sister complex
>Agravain wanted to bang/get banged by a scrawny little boy who was also his uncle
Camelot's fall was a good thing.
>>
>>152521154
FGOcucks are the best fanfic writers though >>152518161
It can't be a coincidence that the quality of writing in that entry attracted such a fanbase, can it?
>>
>>152520832
I don't regret it. And Ereshkigalrin is better than Ishtarin, because she got all the good traits. Ishtarin is also 70% Ishtar so she's normally a shit. It's the Rin parts that actually make her less shitty.

And I'd rather he became a vessel for a god than Rasputin.
>>
For the 999999999999th time: because of its fanbase
Also nasuverse is wish-fulfillment garbage
>>
>>152520886
Aggravain sees Artoria as a dude but it won't stop him from cuddling her.
>>
>>152521218
I don't think you understand the difference between /jp/, /vg/ and /a/. Most generals are cancers and devolve into that. I guarantee you that /a/ would devolve into that if it was allowed to have actual 24/7 honest to goodness generals.
>>
>>152521080
Musashi is thankfully explained away as not being a girl normally and her universe was wiped out because it was unworthy of existing.
>>
>>152521257
It's one of the most brutal and uncaring universes in Japanese fiction. Literally the opposite of "wish fulfillment"
>>
>>152521307
Well yeah, but that cancer completely reveals the kind of fans that these people are, and who this mobile game was geared towards.
Retarded waifufags who don't give a flying fuck about the franchise.´

>>152521339
Just like Altera is technically an alien and shit. But you better believe they're never going to bother making a real Atilla the Hun now that there's a waifu version.
>>
>>152521111
That's because they're pure.
>>
>>152521307
We already do, there's the JoJo general, Girls und Panzer, Kancolle and some others I'm probably forgetting
>>
File: image.jpg (333KB, 707x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
333KB, 707x900px
>>152521162
Reminder the universe prunes realities all the time.

And that the Age of Man was possible because Ayyy lmao Altera wiped out 80% of life on earth 14000 years ago making Gaia and her remaining stuff weaker and weaker.
>>
File: goliath.png (205KB, 288x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goliath.png
205KB, 288x264px
>>152521408
>Heroic spirits from the past come to serve you as your own personal cock sleeve
>also instead of manly men they are cute demure, virginal girls
>They fight for you over a litteral wish granting macguffin
>Literally every route in extella is some girl gushing over how much they want your dick (feminine)
>even the world destroying evil is a cute girl who wants your dick
>>
File: 1436046527762.jpg (95KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436046527762.jpg
95KB, 640x480px
>>152521534
>Heroic spirits from the past
>>
>>152520911
Sony is selling PS4s in almost every country, where do you live? In North Korea?
As for the Extella, you can buy it directly from PSN or get the physical copy, For about a 50 euro game the duty and/or VAT won't be so bad.
>>
>>152521492

What? So Alteria was responsible for the Holocene Extinctions, like the Mammoth, Sabretooth, ground Sloth and all the rest?
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 666x828px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 666x828px
>>152521434
Altera is an alien In. Every. Universe.

If the Human Order exists then Altera was there. At most there might be a universe with Attila.

>A giant Male Moon Rabbit.
This also means he has a big sis and little brother.
>>
>>152521534
Extra has always been waifushit
>>
File: 1459055897072.jpg (1016KB, 1500x2139px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459055897072.jpg
1016KB, 1500x2139px
Waiting is suffering.
>>
>>152519267
If KnK was originally the prototype for Tsukihime, why did it make people want more Fate rather than Tsukihime?
>>
>>152521589
Yes. She wiped out everything human except Uruk. Gil's human dad was alive 14000 years ago and she agreed not to murder them.

It's why he trolls Archimedes at the end of Altera's route. He was there to protect his mongrel Hakuno.
>>
File: 14.png (163KB, 297x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14.png
163KB, 297x343px
>>152521584
>I-I should argue semantics since I have no other straws to grasp at!
>>
It's chunii shot with powerlevels and all that. Take a guess
>>
>>152513777
>>152519731
What makes Nasu hate gaijin so much?
>>
>>152521687
>argue
>>
>>152521589
More accurately it was the Sefar that did so and Altera is the remaining core of Sefar.
She became "Attila" after the Huns dug her up and made her their leader because she was so good at fightan.
>>
>>152521650
This and maybe the Extra SHAFT anime are the only good things coming from Type-Moon for at least a few years, so better enjoy it.
>>
>>152519731

Source?
>>
>>152521650
Have any of the manga chapters since 11 been translated, by the way?
>>
File: 105.jpg (1MB, 1157x1626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
105.jpg
1MB, 1157x1626px
Because us Tsukihime fans are bitter that the Tsukihime remake is stuck in development hell because of Fate.
>>
>>152521534
Oh, I was talking about the original VN. I agree that GO/Extella/other nu-Nasuverse shit is garbage.
>>
>>152518847
FGO world building and main story is fine. It's Extella which is cancer.
>>
>>152521749
>Extra anime
No its worse than Apocrypha and Strange/Fake
>>
>>152521585
Not that guy, but PS4s are almost $2k in brazil. You're underestimating how retarded tariffs can be.
>>
>>152521826
>anything worse than Apocrypha
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 602x666px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 602x666px
>>152521749
>Neroshit
>Good
>>
>>152521832
If you live in fucking Brazil you have bigger things to worry about than PS4s and 4chan
>>
>>152519341
Roman and Da Vinci were always good. But they needed to play secondary first to bland self insert and the most boring main heroine of Type Moon. Nasu could have told the same story in a novel format with Da Vinci as heroine and Roman as protagonist.
>>
>>152521850
Yep. Extra rips off half the cast of F/SN, adds 2x the waifubaiting and discards any sort of story in favor of its dumb rpg system.
>>
>>152521823
>world building and main story
Except half of that main story. And everything else about FGO is the lowest of anything that Type-Moon has ever produced.

>>152521826
It's a bit simplistic but I wouldn't say it's worse than Apocrypha. Shaft and Nasu writing a new script could do wonders with it.
We can't say shit about Strange Fake because Narita usually only starts fucking up after a certain point.
>>
>>152521826
>Strange/Fake
>Bad
I think you meant Fragments, which is still better than Apocrypha and Extella, but it's just okay and not worth getting mad about.

Needed less Satan/Manaka.
>>
>>152521928
No, I was not doing some sort of remark about all the other spinoffs, just saying Extra is the worst spinoff without question.
>>
>>152519353
The MC isn't the real protagonist. The protagonist of part 1 is Roman. It's like Sherlock Holmes where Watson plays POV. But I agree it's annoying.
>>
>>152521917
Extra main story is better than FSN with a more interesting setting to boot.
>>
>>152521926
No, it's badly executed but the idea and concepts were fine. Only truly bad orders were Orleans and Septem, it's hardly half of it anyway. Extella was bad from the get go.
>>
>>152521968
Cute excuse by Nasu.
That's bullshit and you know it, even then having a dumbfuck Watson observer would be better than a literal blank slate.
>>
>>152521928
Fragments is better than SF and the best spinoff LN so far
>>
>>152521994
No it is not. It's absolute trash as a story and the setting is literally "muh high school on the moon xD" with very little good exposition about how the Extra world developed. It's completely out there in regards to the F/SN continuum and even its ending can't save it from what the first 3/4 of the game do.
>>
>>152522019
Still
Shit >> Musoushit >>>>>>> mobage
So just by format alone FGO is without a doubt the worst turd to come from nu-Nasuverse.
>>
I'd take Gil, Archer, and Berserker route over The Whore Nero, Anorexic Attila, or the Beast Tamamo.
>>
>>152521099
Hhng
>>
>>152521650
>Worst route
>>
>>152522081
Nope. You can cry about it all you like but F/GO was better developed than the other garbage that came out recently like Extella (literally a "what if ayyliens lmao xD" story). This is both because it actually world builds and because it earns Nasu 10x the amount of money as the other entries.
>>
Fate was better when it was just heroes from the past fighting eachother. Later works turned it into powerlevels and popular character wanking
>>
>>152522141
>shit taste
>>
>>152522161
That's what F/GO is.
>>
>>152522056
Its a very surreal experience that is all about questioning nature of reality with a lot of surrealist imagery. The story presents a surreal and mysterious setting questioning a lot of various philosophical themes, as well as providing some eccentric erotic subtext.

The MC is also someone who requires quite wordy amount of development as they are someone who essentially develops from absolutely nothing(with no goals wishes or anything) into someone due to going through the events in the story.

Likewise the rest of the cast is quite complex and different from each other. The heroine character chosen for the adaptation(since there are three choices in the game) is also arguably one of the most eccentric, unique and complex nasuverse characters ever. Everyone else also has quite eccentric and unique backstories and motivations. I mean the cast of non-servant characters basically includes A tech-terrorist, a megalomaniac heir to the world government, a faulty AI, a post-human man-made "android", etc

Also the story is focused on subverting or averting the expectations coming from Fate Stay Night, thus it takes a lot of the plot expectations of FSN and turns them on their head for a stronger overall narrative.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 600x984px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 600x984px
>>152521099
>I'd rather waifu actual Venus and husbando Mars over Nero and Altera.
>>
>>152522148
>it earns money so it's good
Neck yourself.

Musoushit is bottom tier appealing to the lowest common denominator, but literally anything is better than a mobile game with gacha and a self-insert protagonist, regardless of how much "epic lore" Nasu tries to shove into that shit.
>>
>>152522199
Lol
>>
>>152522161
Agreed, Heroic Spirit EMIYA is my favorite hero from the past
>>
>>152522241
Never post that fucking eyesore of a """character""" on my board again.
Return to your hugbox.
>>
Why is Aprocypha so hated? The concept of as Grail War between two factions is pretty cool
>>
>>152522200
Good copypasta, I didn't ask you for your review into the "thematic merits of a erotic fighting game" rather what it does for the series as a whole. And don't kid yourself with "subverts" or "adds deeper philosophical meaning" - nobody believes that garbage and it is not present in the goddamn least. Those "new characters" you rave about are ripped straight from F/SN and given new (read: retarded) backstories to fit them in a world that has no place in the Tsukihime verse.

If Nasu wanted to develop a post-mage society in a way that would be actually benefit the series he should have just wrote out NOTES as a whole.
>>
>>152522056
>literally "muh high school on the moon xD"
>>152522148
>literally a "what if ayyliens lmao xD" story

Compelling arguments
>>
>>152522081
Not by far. You're just stupid if you say that. Extella has more retarded pandering than FGO, hilariously. It's entire ending was stupid hollow fanservice. While FGO ending is actually being praised in Japan as one of the best things Nasu wrote in ages. They put Roman's final scenes as one of the top 5 most touching moments of Fate franchise next to EMIYA saying goodbye to Rin, Saber's "You're my sheath", Illya's because you're my younger brother and Angra's goodbye to Bazett. It was extremely well liked and well thought.

Meanwhile Extella ends with a pandering fest harem with ayylien bland waifubait Attila the Hun as a loli. Nobody in Japan gave a shit about it except for waifufanservice.
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 849x1200px
>>152522148
There is no "what if" anon. Aliens DID attack and it fucked up Gaia and the Second Age of Gods.

FGO constantly brings up a disaster 14000 years ago and the age of gods had been in decline since.
>>
>>152522242
I didn't say it earns money so its good - learn to read the english language. I said he SPENDS MORE TIME AND EFFORT ON IT because it earns him more money. That is the simple and honest truth. You can cry about it all you like.

And Extra, CCC, and Extella are all self-insert, no questions asked.
>>
>>152522242
Hakuno IS a self insert protagonist in Extella.
>>
>/a/ complains about F/GO and /fgog/
>thread turns out worse than 90%+ of /fgog/ threads
Sugoi.
>>
>>152522348
It's a mobile game with gacha and a self-insert protagonist.
A good ending changes nothing.
>>
>>152522351
The only time it is referenced is with a) Atilla (the Extella bait character) and b) that one saber rip off. There is nothing about it that adds substance to the world. It is not about TYPES, which would have been a welcome addition - it is just some dumb generic alien subplot. Possibly the worst revision to the series.
>>
>>152522381
They are self-insert but there is an attempt at charatherizing the Hakunos.
FGOshit has literally nothing.
>>
>>152521826
Extra was just a little boring, people act like it's some heinous shit but it was just a completely mundane tournament arc stapled to a completely mundane jRPG.
>>
>>152522324
Yeah. Too bad that holds for not even the first half of the story
>>
>>152522324
From what i gather it focuses on Seig who is a much hated character.
>>
>>152522330
>Good copypasta
Not an argument
>And don't kid yourself with "subverts" or "adds deeper philosophical meaning" - nobody believes that garbage and it is not present in the goddamn least
Argument by assertion fallacy
>Those "new characters" you rave about are ripped straight from F/SN
Wrong
>and given new (read: retarded) backstories
The most mature backstories in the series you mean?
>>
>>152522478
>an attempt
A bad attempt. Hardly redeems anything.
>>
>>152522418
Any thread where /fgog/ cancer is even mentioned will turn into a shitfest because there are retards who think it's normal to talk about it outside their hugbox.
Thank Nasu and his nu-fanbase. It's impossible to be a fan of new Fate stuff because it's genuinely turned into shit, just enjoy the anime adaptations when they come out.
>>
>>152522324
And that shit gets abandoned in like volume 2. Hope you like a generic homunculus who gets Jeanne to fall for him in a completely soulless rehash of the Fate route without any UBW to follow after it.
>>
>>152522517
Great rebuttal, there is no fallacy there because you never supplied your burden of proof required to lavish it with those praises.

Furthermore, it is INARGUABLE that half the cast is pulled from F/SN. It's the truth. The returning servants, the masters and the supporting allies are 50% present in earlier additions and with the EXACT SAME personality to boot.

And "mature"? There is hardly anything mature about it. It's far less mature than any other addition in a variety of ways, in fact.
>>
>>152522508
>>152522516
>>152522571
That sucks. It had some cool servants
>>
>>152522571
>rehash of the Fate route
Nope, it is two factions warring for a large part of the series and all of the characters are actually NEW. It's lesser than F/SN because it fails to develop the setting meaningfully but the character interactions are nice and it is certainly not the worst addition to the series.
>>
>>152522434
It is a mobile game with a self-insert protagonist. Which means the user had a year and 5 months to get attached to Roman through all the stories and events and experience an unusual sense of loss more than in VN or other platforms because of the time spent and invested.

Do I like the gacha and the self insert bland protagonist? Absolutely not. But Nasu used the medium to create that attachment, and shoved it on the face of the crying fanbase by writing a small afterstory in his blog where the protagonist hallucinates Roman and is unable to celebrate shit because they can't barely stop themselves from crying. It's a gacha game that made the players who finished get a bittersweet taste of this. Most were saying "It felt more like a story of loss than a story of gain."

Meanwhile Extella betrays any kind of substance by never actually addressing actual themes and going for the worst fucking ending.
>>
>>152522725
The only reason it isn't the worst is because crap like Extella and Prisma exists. It's still 2/10.
>>
>>152522473
Artemis knows what Altera is and is wary of her.

Lion King told her followers of a Giant of Destruction 14000 years ago in Camelot.

One of the Divine Servants mention Altera is no longer the weapon she used to be in Solomon.

The backstory lore has revealed there were three phases to the end of the Second Age of Gods. 14000 years ago was the first phase, 2600 BC was the second, and 700 BC/Artorias time striking down Vortigen/Solomon's sacrifice in 2016 AD were the third.
>>
>>152522748
Correct. Glad we agree.
>>
RIP Strange Fake, Nasu killed it
>>
File: 1459065989642.jpg (2MB, 1775x2500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459065989642.jpg
2MB, 1775x2500px
>>
>>152522725
You can assert that, but the entire teams fracture apart very early on and the war does not even resemble Red VS Black in volume 3 onward.

>and all of the characters are actually NEW
Everyone except Emiya and Cu are new in Extra. Extra was still pretty mediocre.
>>
>>152522774
Strange Fake is a fucking meme. I caught up with it yesterday and it was utterly average , no reason for the hype it receives.
>>
>>152522799
Nope, in Extra there are:
>Sakura
>Rin
>Shinji
>Archer
>Lancer
>Issei
>Arcueid
>Kirei
>Shiki
>>
>>152522765
Solomon's first death was what started the Ages of Men, anon.

Second one solidified it and the human order.
>>
>>152522748
>Prisma Illya
>Not the best thing to come out of Fate
>>
>>152522744
Nasu can use his jewish business model to illicit "the feels" from his fat braindead fans as much as he wants, it doesn't stop it from being a fundamental flaw that makes anything in FGO completely irrelevant.
>>
>>152522898
>>Sakura
Moon Sakura has no relationship with Sakura Matou beyond visual.
>>Rin
Extra Rin is Stay Night Rin's niece.
>>Shinji
Different Shinji completely as well.
>>Archer
>>Lancer
Said those.
>>Issei
Same circumstance as Sakura.
>>Arcueid
Okay, I did forget Arc. That's 3.
>>Kirei
Same circumstance as Sakura and Issei.
>>Shiki
She's a bonus easter egg, literally cameo tier, not a character acknowledged by the plot.
>>
>>152522774
???

More FGO retcon bullshit that Narita will easily ignore and bypass through more bullshit?
>>
File: 1484268210081.jpg (112KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484268210081.jpg
112KB, 700x700px
>>152522948
People disagree.
>>
>>152522982
Nope he stopped writing because Nasu told him to wait for FGO to finish
>>
>>152522948
>it doesn't stop it from being a fundamental flaw that makes anything in FGO completely irrelevant
It's more relevant than anything else so far and if you don't accept that you are entering the territory of fanfiction.

Do you wish to continue?
>>
>>152523034
Source?
>>
>>152522898
If you count Issei and Kirei you can also count the Aozaki sisters and Taiga, but these guys barely matter.
On the other had, pretty much every opponent that's not Shinji and their servant is new
>>
>>152521111
>Shirou isn't.
Issei is going to be crushed.
>>
>>152522983
Of course the aforementioned braindead waifufags would disagree. Especially with all the time and (in many cases) money they have poured into this meaningless turd.
>>
She's literally the only reason I'm interested in FGO, will it ever release in english? Or did the hack stop working on it
>>
>>152522981
>Sakura
Same character
>Rin
Same character
>Shinji
90% the same character
>Archer
Same character
>Lancer
Same character
>Issei
Same character
>Arcueid
Same character
>Kirei
Hinted to be the same character
>Shiki
Irrelevant, yes

Adding new backstories does not mean anything if you are just copying and pasting old characters into a new setting. They are dressed the same, look the same, act the same - THEY ARE THE SAME.
>>
>>152523108
It's not happening.
>>
>>152523108
>Danganronpa's illustrator was brought in to make this character (the biggest slut) and also the edgelord of the series
Sasuga
>>
>>152523051
Twitter Narita stopped writing because Nasu said any event that takes place in 2016 is put on hold
>>
>>152523047
FGO is basically non-canon and any of its major plot points will continue to be ignored by anything that isn't more waifubait bullshit (such as Extella), other than cameos or brief appearances by characters like the Director, and the few new Servants that were actually kind of cool.
Everything else is just a money grabbing trap that you fell into that will never be relevant outside of this shitty mobile game. I'm not sorry you wasted your life on that garbage, anon.
>>
>caring about F/GO beyond doujins and any new worldbuilding info Nasu shits out
This is your first mistake, second is actually playing it.
>>
>>152523210
Link the tweet
>>
>>152523218
>FGO is basically non-canon
Not what Nasu said. You have officially entered the territory of fanfiction. I am sorry for your loss.
>>
File: smug_kiyo.png (248KB, 432x491px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug_kiyo.png
248KB, 432x491px
>>152523218
>FGO is basically non-canon
>>
>>152523127
>Adding new backstories does not mean anything if you are just copying and pasting old characters into a new setting. They are dressed the same, look the same, act the same - THEY ARE THE SAME.
Sakura (Extra) doesn't behave anything like Sakura (Stay Night) (except insofar as being demure supportive girls, they're still quite different), and Shinji (Extra) is pretty different too when you see more of him in CCC. He barely has any time in Extra before dying so you don't really get to pick up on his differences.

Issei, Kirei, and Shiki are all irrelevant. Archer and Lancer are meant to be the same characters, they're continuing their plotlines more than anything else. And Arc is a howling berserker for 99% of her screentime so who cares.
>>
>>152523218
>t. does not know how the Nasuverse works
The Nasuverse works on parallel universes and timelines, so all official Type Moon products are canon.
>>
>>152523226
I'm there for what you said and also the character interactions.

Personally, I want an anime for the entire thing rather than a game. Or a slice of life with a gigantic amount of the new servants in Chaldea just messing around. That's all I want.
>>
>>152523263
Of course he wants you to play his crappy mobile game, he needs to buy the next Dark Souls 3 DLC.
Prisma Illya is canon too, you know. You won't see its main plot referenced much outside of its own story though.
>>
File: 1484489737983.png (2MB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484489737983.png
2MB, 1000x1412px
I am starting to think the GO hater fell for the gacha and is now pissed they couldn't roll what they wanted and now have to try and justify their hate.
>>
>>152522914
And it's mentioned with Fate/Extella lore there were multiple phases.


>Turns out that the end of the Age of Gods did not happen suddenly, but was actually a gradual process - which is generally divided into “deterioration” “dissolution” and “opportunity”;

>“Deterioration” refers to the period of decline of the mythological civilizations that began after a great calamity took place around 14.000 BC;

>“Dissolution” is the time around 2.600 BC (Gilgamesh’s era), when the relationship between humankind and the gods broke up in a definite manner. Seems that the laws of the world began to change around here;

>“Opportunity” dates in the vicinity of the 7th century BC, and points the occasion when the gods actually began to disappear from the face of the Earth;

>With the closure of the Age of Gods, the Mana (great source; the magic energy that fill the atmosphere) not only greatly decreased, but it also underwent a change in properties. The Mana of A.D. era is an artificial product called Ether, also known as 5th Imaginary Element. Meanwhile, the Mana of the B.C. era is the True Ether... aka. 5th True Theoretical Element (the thing Black Barrel from Notes is made from);

>The reason why such change occurred is not mentioned, but it has been hinted to be somewhat connected with the British Isles;

And characters in FGO confirm A Giant of Desteuction existed 14000 years ago and In Uruk most Gods have to use human vessels because they can't physically exist anymore.

Only a monster, a Beast, and one who was the product of ayy lmao bacteria in humans properly manifested.

Just like CCC confirmed Tamamo will one day be a Beast.

If Vortigen had succeeded everything Solomon did would have been fucked, and Nasu always has to bring in the holy sword or Britain somehow. Just like Garden of Avalon confirmed Lancelot was a shit who can't take responsibility.
>>
>>152523266
>>152523321
For all intents and purposes.
>>152523341
>>
>>152523358

Why is Gudako so stacked?
>>
>>152523384
Just because you don't like it it doesn't make it non-canon
>>
>>152523341
Because Magical Girl Lyrical Homunculus™ adds little to the worldbuilding and thus will affect other portions of the series very little outside of random cameos.

This is starkly different from GO which adds more building than any entry since Tsukihime.
>>
>>152523157
Explain further
>>152523179
Didn't she have like, one daughter, while that other Lancer girl had like 5?
>>
>>152523425
It's "canon", of course.
It's also the worst thing ever put out by Type-Moon and would be better off left rotting. The sooner it happens, the better.

>>152523434
Irrelevant worldbuilding that will never be referenced again outside of shit like Extella.
>>
File: 1483950619823.png (760KB, 700x943px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483950619823.png
760KB, 700x943px
>>152523451
Yes but she is "receptive" to visitors from foreign countries if you catch my drift
>>
>>152523513
>Irrelevant worldbuilding that will never be referenced again outside of shit like Extella.
Oh my sweet summer child
>>
>>152523513
>1.5 and 2 story lines in the works

Good luck with that.
>>
>>152523378
>Meanwhile, the Mana of the B.C. era is the True Ether... aka. 5th True Theoretical Element (the thing Black Barrel from Notes is made from);
Where is this cited? The JP wiki says true ether was the Grain of Notes, Black Barrel was its opposite and anti-ether.
>>
File: Fate Threads.jpg (48KB, 462x496px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fate Threads.jpg
48KB, 462x496px
I wonder how many people criticizing FGO or Extella have actually played them. All the arguments seem to come from people who just get summaries and then act like they know what they're talking about. I've never read Apocrypha but I can tell you that it's shit after Vol 2 because of Sieg
Whether that's true or not I don't know, but it's been repeated enough so that's what I believe. These arguments in the thread feel that way, nice little lines you can spout without actually having to back up what you're saying.
>>
File: WEW.jpg (25KB, 833x98px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WEW.jpg
25KB, 833x98px
>>152523554
>a FUCKING GAME OF THRONES reference
Holy shit I'm dying. /fgog/ retards will still deny they're literally. Reddit.

End your miserable existence.

>>152523595
FGO only dumbass. Irrelevant to any decent Type-Moon works.
>>
>>152523513
Except you retard Vortigen tried to bring back the age of Gods.

The Giant of Destruction was stated by the Lion King herself to exist to her own troops and her own men mistook a giant illusion of Nitocris for her. Not to mention numerous divine spirits weary of Altera because they know what she really is.

And in Babylon where they outright state the gods can no longer properly manifest and Ishtara priestesses have to use human vessels worthy of her and Ereshkigal.

You've got this weird inability to accept That Nasu's can't let go of his more shitty worldbiluding. I have accepted it's true even though IT'S Fucking Shit!
>>
>>152523670
Few to none. They're the same type of people that watch the anime, read the wiki and then pretend to know what they're talking about.
>>
>>152518543
H E R O I N E
B
A
C
K
S
I
D
E
>>
>>152523670
I played through GO, read the translations.

I follow the translations for Extella in Beast's Lair and Spacebattles although I didn't bother playing it.

Played through Extra, didn't bother with CCC afterwards because I hated it.

Read the Tsukihime and F/SN VNs and the Apocrypha LN.

So yes, I am a true Nasufag to the best extent a non-Japanese speaker can be. Whether that qualifies me to say these things is up to you, but what I am saying is certainly not WRONG.
>>
>>152523700
You kidding? The Tsukihime remake will probably have stuff like Arcueid making oblique references to Solomon or Camelot.
But I've fallen for your bait, haven't I? You're just going to asset "the Tsukihime remake won't be a decent work" and then "there will never be a decent type-moon work again".
>>
GO made Rin appear as the goddess of prostitutes, and I think that's great.
>>
>>152523670
I've played Nero's route so far. Her, the retard alien, and the fox made me want to gouge out my eyes.

I like the gameplay though. I've always had a weakness for Musou gameplay.
>>
>>152523820
Not just that but a god of prostitutes that fell in love with GILGAMESH of all people, the same Gilgamesh who killed her father.
>>
>>152523820
And she's STILL more pure than Sakura.
>>
>>152523745
All ridiculous worldbuilding that will never be brought up again outside of that shitfest.

>>152523788
No, Tsukihime has the potential to be TM's first good non-animated work in a while, but certainly not if Nasu decides to shit it up with stuff from a mobile game.
That'd be like Square Enix putting references to the extended Final Fantasy VII universe in the remake, or Disney not completely ignoring most prequelshit in the new Star Wars movies.
Basically it could happen but I'm confident they're better than that. If it happens I'll just have to recognize that FGO was TM's last huge mistake that ended up breaking them for good.
>>
>>152523890
>If it happens I'll just have to recognize that FGO was TM's last huge mistake that ended up breaking them for good.
They're doing better than they ever have. This type of worldbuilding is what fans have been asking for since a decade ago. Don't let your conceit blind you.
>>
>>152523890
Well I have some bad news then
>>
>>152523890
The Shitfest FGO because it's now out and so Nasu can have Velber-01 and 03 attack in 2. Hell Velber might even make a Velber-04.

Also Vortigen actions were in Garden of Avalon.
>>
>>152523890
>That'd be like Square Enix putting references to the extended Final Fantasy VII universe in the remake
They're undoubtedly going to, you know. At the very least Dirge of Cerberus is going to be referenced with Lucrecia's storyline and Vincent as Chaos, and Zack's last stand is going to be the Crisis Core version.
>>
>>152523890
Mahoyo tried and it failed what makes you think Tsukihime can do better especially with the retcon Nasu did
>>
>>152523985
Making money from waifufags does not equal good writing.

>>152523990
Oh, does your dad work at Type-Moon? Give us the inside scoop then.

>>152524012
Lucrecia was part of the original, Zack stuff from CC is fine because those are just mostly slight improvements. What matters is that most shitty new characters and lore are ignored, and the whole point of the remake is appealing to nostalgiafags who know nothing about that stuff.
>>
>>152523820

She's arguably less slutty as Ishtar, because she loses the Bisexuality.
>>
File: 1481048520855.jpg (111KB, 933x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481048520855.jpg
111KB, 933x1200px
I liked Fate more when it was just simpler times of calling Sakura wormslut, jerking off to Kotomine and Ilya and Saber's blowjob scene, but don't tell anyone you said that, they might think you're gay and just taking in the oldschool Nasu-shit, with all of the mollusks that came with it.

Hopefully /a/ will get its shit together once the HF movies hit, I certainly know I'll be watching with my dick in my hands.
>>
>>152524117
I don't care if it does better commercially, as long as it can be an actual solidly well written and respectable product it'll make me 1000 times happier than any FGO garbage.
That dumb retcon changes nothing about Tsuki's self-contained story.
>>
>>152523303
Have you read CCC? Extra Sakura may not be the same as /SN Sakura but they have more similarities than differences in personality, not background, just so we're clear.
>>
My taste >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your taste
>>
>>152524332
My taste (Solomon's Power Level) compared to Your Taste (Shinji's Power Level)
>>
>>152524184
>Lucrecia was part of the original, Zack stuff from CC is fine because those are just mostly slight improvements. What matters is that most shitty new characters and lore are ignored
You misunderstand, I mean Lucrecia's new lore is definitely going to be inserted. Chaos will be the planet's harbinger instead of some meaningless gameplay feature, Vincent will have terra corrupt within him, etc.
Simply because it would be better to have the lore than have no lore (and Chaos had no lore in VII original), as it gives the creators something to spice the scenes up with.

I doubt they'll do more than that, except maybe easter egg references to Deepground or Project G stashed here or there, but who knows. I could see a surprise Genesis superboss happening. Square-Enix is beholden to nobody.

And similarly Nasu's beholden to nobody. Grand Order was a tremendous success, there's no reason for him to not continue with this path.
>>
File: 1481281688117.jpg (945KB, 2000x1508px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481281688117.jpg
945KB, 2000x1508px
>Strike Frontier manages to have h-cgs released every now and then to capitalize on Muv Luv's potential to spill nerd semen
>Grand Order is entirely sfw despite obvious fapbaits like pic rel

For what fucking purpose, you slanty-eyed gooks.
>>
>>152523847
>His compatibility with large-spender Rin was the greatest, but that was the secret just between you and me.
>>
>>152524277
Tsukihime is going to bomb because it hasn't been relevant in ages its not successful as Fate.
>>
>>152524431
So he can sell it to a wider audience.
>>
File: FateGrandOrderVR.jpg (546KB, 600x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FateGrandOrderVR.jpg
546KB, 600x849px
>>152519185
>Fucking really?
Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A3hdSY1qW0
>>
File: 1481283090393.png (936KB, 1237x1520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481283090393.png
936KB, 1237x1520px
>>152524547
fuck that, this is straight hypocrisy

either go full h or don't go at all
>>
File: 1472005790151.jpg (77KB, 450x423px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472005790151.jpg
77KB, 450x423px
>>152523788
>tsukihime remake
>ever getting finished
>>
>>152524431
Sadly, Sony does not allow R-18 content in its products. Grand Order is made by Delightworks which is licensed by Aniplex which is owned by Sony Music Entertainment Japan Inc., a branch of Sony Corporation.
>>
>>152524508
Not him but so what? As long as I get my remake. I don't particularly care.
>>
>>152524617

A shame you'll never get Ishtar lezzing out on Saber.
>>
>>152524617
Welcome to Japan
>>
>>152524508
This >>152524671
Which is literally what I said in the post you replied to you fuck, learn to read.
>>
>>152524617
Nasu went all age since Mahoyo because he can pretty much sell anything and Japan will buy it. Sadly that only applies to Fate everything else sold horribly
>>
>>152525079
Mahoyo didn't sell bad, it just was decidedly average and Nasu can do way better than average sales with Fate.
>>
>>152524431
The official h scenes for fate were always shit anyways.
>>
>>152525079
Why do people keep spreading this meme that Mahoyo sold horribly? Mahoyo sold well, just not as well as Fate.
>>
>>
>>
>>152513345
Because it's popular. It's the same on every other board. Doesn't matter what it is, if it becomes sufficiently popular, they'll hate it.
It's sort of the teenage mentality in trying to stand out and be different.
>>
>>152525165
It sold horribly to Nasu's standard which matters the most not economically
>>
>>152525215
>>152525174
Did you mistake this for the other Prisma thread?
>>
>>
File: 1444271560092.png (2MB, 1340x1387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444271560092.png
2MB, 1340x1387px
>>152525174
>>152525215
>>152525255
>what if we took a serious VN
>then, what if we took some random, unimportant side character...
>and then, what if we made her, and all her irrelevant friends lesbians
>prisma illya

a complete insult to the Fate franchise.
>>
File: 1464904461101.jpg (800KB, 2058x2004px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464904461101.jpg
800KB, 2058x2004px
>>152525300
>>
When will we get another HF teaser? They gave 2 like a year ago and since then only a couple magazine prints since. Seems to me like they are gonna push it back.
>>
> FGO is top10 grossing game app worldwide
> people think Nasu won't use it as canon
fucking retards
>>
>>152525453
There was a new one 3 weeks ago.
>>
File: HF spread.jpg (2MB, 6390x4086px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HF spread.jpg
2MB, 6390x4086px
>>152525453
Slowpoke senpai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsdsOWs9nWw
>>
>>152525300
It has the best Shirou, though.
>>
>>152525453
I'm confident we'll get Apo before the first HF movie.
>>
>>152525579
It's shit and you deserve to die if you support it in any way including ironically.
>>
>>152525629
Get over yourself for fuck's sake. Stop being so fucking bothered, you're just annoying now.
>>
>>152525659
There's a thread that will welcome your garbage taste with open arms.
>>
>>152525300
Nasu took a massive dump on Prisma Illya during the crossover event. Made the author kill everyone for the actual ending and send the trio to magical girl cemetery
>>
>>152525629
>>152525704
And it's any thread without (you) on /a/

Tip: I am not the person you criticized
>>
>>152525704
I didn't even say I liked it. Your attitude is fucking shit though. What is acting like a child going to accomplish? What's the end goal of this tantrum?

Do you actually plan to throw a shit fit every single time someone mentions FGO?
>>
>>152525629
all of that is beside the point, this is not abot quality
FGO is very popular, when (if) Nasu will write something else fate related you can be sure he will have it follow rules introduced in FGO
assuming he does write something else, instead of just writing more FGO

if it makes you feel better, Tsukihime is a separate universe that is unrelated to Fate
>>
>>152525759
Was referring to /fgog/.
I'm free to reply to whoever I want, sorry if it bothers you but someone needs to let the retards know.

>>152525762
Basically whenever I'm browsing /a/, yes.
>>
>>152525830
>Tsukihime is a separate universe that is unrelated to Fate
It's the same multiverse.
>>
>>152525830

I liked it when Tsuki ended just as Fate began and they were the same universe. Of course, that was years ago, before the new additions.
>>
File: megami.png (903KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
megami.png
903KB, 1500x1000px
>>152523849
>being this desperate
Sakura is literally the goddess of marital devotion. She's as pure as it gets.
>>
>>152525337
tfw your PC is too shitty for this game

>>152525591
Will this really work as movies? I haven't read the VN (Yet) but it's pretty lengthy so they might butcher it
>>
>>152525830
Right, but claiming that FGO will definitely be relevant in the future when we don't know it for a fact is still encouraging people to get into it, which should be called out.

I'd definitely rather Tsukihime not be influenced by it, but I'm more of a Fatefag so any future entries where GO might play a big role obviously bother me too.
>>
>>152525861
Not anymore, Tsukihime is disconnected to from the Nasuverse. Nasuverse is consisted of Mahoyo, KnK and Fate.
>>
>>152521534
I think most people meant the original VN. Even that has its fair share of wish fulfilment, but it's not isekai-level. Extra/CCC started the bullshit.
>>
>>152525861
you can't have proper DAAs under FGO's "human stronk" rules.
>>
>>152525947
That's just wrong. Where are you pretending you got this info from?
>>
>>152525916
If she ends up liking Shirou, then she's a filthy slut that caused a pure goddess to cheat on her husband.
Is she stays loyal to Shiva, then Shirou got cucked.
There's no winning move for her.
>>
File: HF good end.jpg (1MB, 1200x989px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HF good end.jpg
1MB, 1200x989px
>>152525926
If it's like 2 hours per movie like KnK 5 and 7 then it should be fine, 2nd might be a tad rushed.
Otherwise RIP, but I think they'll put effort into it.

>>152525947
>literally contains the Church and Mage's Association
>ongoing Melty Blood manga that references other parts of the Nasuverse
wew lad
>>
>>152525986
That doesn't mean they're not in the same multiverse. How is what you said contradictory to what I said?
>>
>>152526028
>ongoing Melty Blood manga
Not the other guy but it ended a few months ago. It's not ongoing anymore.
>>
>>152526037
Arc doesn't exist in any Fate timeline, she can only crossover from Tsukhime's universe.
>>
>>152526016
>implying Shirou isn't Shiva
>>
>>152526028
Melty ended with Sion running away to Extraverse taking over her dead twin sister's place since she herself died in the womb in Fateverse.
>>
>>152526112
How is that contradicting what I said?
>>
Beat FS/N VN and just finished UBW.

Should I watch FSZero or is there a VN for that too?
>>
>>152526199
It's based on a LN, anime is fine mostly.
>>
>>152526037
> Tsukihime has DAAs
> no DAAs under FGO rules
i don't think we're communicating correctly
>>
>>152526199
The LN has some additional details that you can live without.

Now go for Prisma Illya.
>>
>>152525986
Actually its from Fate/Labyrinth that states that DAA's don't exist if Servants can be summoned. It mention Human Order first.
>>
>>152526288
Do you understand that I'm talking about the overarching Nasuverse multiverse and not just specifically Fateverse?

Why would Beast IV say that he's called Primate Murder in other worlds if Fateverse isn't in the same multiverse as Tsukihime? Why then wouldn't he just be the fourth Beast in all of them?
>>
>>152526407
they are separate multiverses
>>
>>152526571
And how do you know that exactly? Why did Nasu bother having Fou say he's called Primate Murder in other worlds then?
>>
>>152526112
>Arc doesn't exist in any Fate timeline
Arc is LITERALLY in Fate/Extra you numbskull.
Arc is a True Ancestor, not a Dead Apostle Ancestor.
>she can only crossover from Tsukhime's universe
Arc does not have the second sorcery.
>>
>>152526288
The human principle is a universe-by-universe basis. It is not part of the greater multiverse.
>>
>>152526674
Nasu literally wrote in Koha-Ace that funny Vamp doesn't exist in Fate
>European Dead Apostle War Theater (Advance Notice Lie)
>A story where the True Ancestor curb stomps Okita and Nobu.
>Eh? Worlds from Fate don't have the Twenty-Seven Ancestors or the happy-go-luck vampire princess? Nevermind then!
>>
>>152526571
Do you realize that referencing Primate Murder by name would be impossible in GO if they didn't exist in the same multiverse? DAAs might not exist in the universe wherein GO takes place, but they may still exist within the same multiverse.
>>
>>152525916
Worms
>>
>>152526753
Nasu doesn't write Koha Ace.
>>
>>152526636
because in FGO it turns out God (Solomon really) made the multiverse follow the anthropic principle, which fucks over DAAs
not sure how PM keeping his pre-retcon name should mean anything, Gaia is also still called Gaia
>>
>>152526819
You mean the ones that got removed from her?
>>
>>152526674
Arc appearing in Fate/Extra got retcon in Nasu's blog. Arc never canonically appears despite what the game has he did just for the fun of it. Only Touko and Aoko are canon because of the movie pamphlet
>>152526844
But he approves the material that is written
>>
>>152526878
>not sure how PM keeping his pre-retcon name should mean anything,
Why isn't he simply the Beast IV in all the worlds then?
>>
>>152526896
>Arc appearing in Fate/Extra got retcon in Nasu's blog
Are you talking about the prequel thing he wrote for Extella?
>>
>>152523341
He said FGO was the core of Fate.
>>
>>152526963
PM sounds cooler?
>>
>>152527038
>Of course he wants you to play his crappy mobile game
>>
>>152526753
>>152526896
Type Moon 10th Anniversary Q&A

>Q: Is there any relationship between the Moon Cell and the Crimson Moon? Does the Moon Cell exist in universes outside of EXTRA?
>A: Moon cell is something that is only in EXTRA, and it does not have anything to do with the Crimson Moon. However, in the world of EXTRA, the "Brain of the Planet" (Archetype Earth's title) who is equivalent to the Crimson Moon should still be living somewhere.

Arc is in Fate/Extra's world.
>>
>>152527066
Ok, but you still have't really answered my question. Why would Nasu bother bringing it up? It's not like he says "this is another name of mine" he says "in other worlds I'm called PM".
>>
>>152523745
>Except you retard Vortigen tried to bring back the age of Gods.
Only on Britain.
>>
>>152527038
he also said F/Extra was going to be the last time he wrote Fate
he also said FGO was going to be what he truly wanted fate to be, before putting the filler filled plot into a mobage and having other people write the first part
he's not exactly trustworthy
>>
>>152527150
He's been known as "Lying Adult" since Kagetsu Tohya
>>
>>152527094
This is before the retcon of no DAA organization in Fate.
>>
>>152527150
He said that then Japan begged him and the voice actors who worked on the series begged him so he eventually listened
>>
>>152527181
Arc is not a DAA so that retcon has no bearing on her.
>>
>>152527094
Who is the true Archetype Earth, anyway?
>>
>>152527174
Exactly, which takes away all value from his statement about FGO being "the core of Fate" in any way.
>>
This canon debate is shit.
Lets talk about who has the best tits.
>>
>>152523378
Did I stutter? I said Age of Men. Just because the Age of Gods collapsed doesn't mean the Age of Men would follow when there were fairies and other shit around.
>>
You guys still haven't explained why you seem to think that the Tsukihime worlds and the Fate worlds are somehow not part of the same multiverse.
>>
>>152527255
Merlin
>>
>>152527280
FGO babies desperate because they don't want to read Tsukihime to know "everything Nasuverse", so they'd rather it be forgotten completely.
>>
>>152527265
it's slighly more trustworthy due to the sheer popularity of the thing, he also messed with people writing spin offs due to FGO plot.
it might not be the "core" or whatever, but it's likely FGO is going to influence future Fate works
>>
>>152527373
Fuck that shit.
>>
>>152527435
feel free to join the "Nasu is a hack" club
we have pancakes
>>
>>152527469
See, I don't think he was a hack in the old stuff though. He just became a lazy fuck who's on the process of destroying everything cool about the Nasuverse.
I still can't completely hate him because of how much I enjoy the anime TM stuff gets. And I wanna believe he can make Tsukihime great again.
>>
File: 1427064122235.jpg (933KB, 900x1020px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427064122235.jpg
933KB, 900x1020px
>>152527268
>>
>>152527547
He can't and won't, its time to abandon Type-moon and move on to something else
>>
>>152527547
>destroying everything cool about the Nasuverse
Like what
People are so fucking hysterical over F/GO but literally what has become worse or been ""destroyed""
Apparently some mythological figures are actually slutty girls who gives a shit.
>>
>>152527547
that's because in the times of old he was mostly writing separated stuff whereas now he's constantly adding shit to the same thing because it sells
>>
File: QWK.jpg (96KB, 746x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
QWK.jpg
96KB, 746x1200px
What the fuck is Tanaka?
>>
>>152527704
A janitor
>>
>>152527685
If you don't see the problem you're already part of it senpai.
>>
File: C2ixjQpVIAAZDHd.png (416KB, 504x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2ixjQpVIAAZDHd.png
416KB, 504x700px
>>152523378
>If Vortigen had succeeded everything Solomon did would have been fucked

He only wanted to restore the Age of Gods in Britain. Don't delude yourself what he did was important. He wasn't even defeated by the holy sword but the holy spear. It just reinforced what was happening. Secondly, this speaks of the Age of Gods, the Age of Men and the Human Order are explicitly *Solomon's legacy*. This is official and canon. Sure, it also fucked the gods for good, nonetheless, the age of dragons could have arisen instead of the age of men. The Age of Men existed because Solomon gave men the tools to control the world and bend it to their will. Sorcery, Magecraft and finally Science.

And you should try to stop copy pasting Boy's Love secondhanded summaries to understand what happened. The Age of Gods declined in three stages: Sefar arrival (deterioration), Gilgamesh's rebellion (dissolution), Solomon's rule (opportunity). With Artoria making a point in Britain later. However the Age of Men arose in two opportunities: Magecraft (Solomon's first death - Mystery Rationalized by Men) and Science (Solomon's second death - Common Sense of Men).
>>
>>152527704
It's believed she is probably an Ether Liner because of the whole demonic sword arm thing.
>>
>>152527704
Probably a closeted lesbian.
>>
>>152522148
>earns Nasu 10x the amount of money as the other entries
Through underhanded and illegitimate business practices.
Mobage developers are the scum of the earth and the entire model should've been outlawed from the start.
>>
>>152527685
not him but i liked it more when humans didn't give the whole of creation stockholm syndrome
>>
>>152527623

A shame Sakura isn't Bi. She could totally tap that ass. Her sister probably jumped on it like a shot.
>>
>>152521659
Tsukihime was always more niche eroge bullshit for neckbeards. Fate and KnK are liked by all sorts of demographics.
>>
>>152527845

No, that's Illya.
>>
>>152527846
Mobages are better than playing games at home no one has the time to sit down and be a lazy NEET.
>>
>>152527758
Didn't Ether Liners use tech-based powers? Tanaka seems tu use magic-based powers, probably even true magic.
>>
>>152513345
Shit franchise, shit fanbase.
>>
>>152527977
>Illya
>closeted
>>
>>152528040
Where do you think you are exactly? Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>152528104

She still clings to the idea of fucking her brother. She hasn't let go enough to embrace her inner homo.
>>
>all these whiners crying over muh mobage or musou game are shit formats and Nasu sold himself for cash

He transformed his original story to fit a fucking eroge VN for sweaty neckbeards, genderswapping King Arthur into a fucking gluttonous stuffed toys loving moeblob. He always changed his story to pander, retards. Or FSN as you know it wouldn't exist. Don't pretend eroge VNs were a high literature format for fuck's sake.
>>
>>152528172
> poster count didn't increase
Jeez
>>
>>152527230
Kohta Ace retconned her.
>>
>>152527230
>>152526674
Sion appears in Extra world in MB manga. Because Atlas summons her. She's from another world, and explicitly Arc is also a foreigner to Extra. Nasu forced the poor mangaka change the plot of his manga to make it a FGO spin-off.

It seems that in Fate worlds, Sion dies at birth, and is her younger twin sister who survives.

>Arc does not have the second sorcery.
Nor does Ryougi but she shows up to crossover anyway in Extra, Melty Blood and FGO. Because it's FANSERVICE. It's the same as Arc.
>>
I don't like all this new mobile game shit, and all these vita games. I feel like there's too much shit now. I miss when I could just shitpost about the VN on /a/.
>>
File: 1427891537747.jpg (115KB, 730x574px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427891537747.jpg
115KB, 730x574px
>>152523771
>Extella
> I didn't bother playing it.

>didn't bother with CCC afterwards because I hated it.

>True Nasufag
>>
File: 1482416199281.jpg (56KB, 712x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482416199281.jpg
56KB, 712x480px
>>152513345
The fanbase is mainly composed of normalfag redditors with low powerlevels. You make tons of threads for absolutely no reason. Your threads are dog shit and uninteresting. The VN is average at best and Nasu is an awful writer nowadays. I wish liking fateshit was bannable offense honestly.
>>
>>152528664
Her younger twin sister died in Extra in the background material when CCC was out. Rani is Sion's niece
>>
Personally I think the RM, Sea of Genesis, that Roa taught Nrvnqsr is related to the Chaos Tide from Babylon. Roa does know stuff dating back to the age of gods after all.
>>
>>152528926
She died after she sent Rani to the Moon. It's in Extra material. So Rani is her 'child'. And her sister, Sion, explicitly died at birth according to her profile in Extra material. Stop trying to headcanon bullshit.
>>
>>152528941
Chaos Tide is related to Imaginary Numbers. Tiamat and Sakura are even dressed in a similar shadowy pattern.

Tiamat is the ultimate Sakura, the ultimate symbol of feminity and apparently Goetia of masculinity. Fou of animals, I guess.
>>
>tfw you like most Fate spinoffs and multiverses except GO itself.
My main issue with it is the design of most servants not designed by Takeuchi. Some of them look completely ridiculous and not in a funny way. Did they really need to use so many different artstyles for them? We even have a couple of them that look like reject Danganronpa characters, like Cleopatra.
>>
>>152528907
>The fanbase is mainly composed of normalfag redditors with low powerlevels
Source? How did you reach this conclusion from an anonymous imageboard?
>You make tons of threads for absolutely no reason
The last time there were "tons of threads" was the day HF/Extra CMs were released and Apocrypha's anime adaptation was announced.
>Your threads are dog shit and uninteresting
Elaborate.
>The VN is average at best
Elaborate.
>Nasu is an awful writer nowadays
Because his new works are untranslated and you can't read them?
>I wish liking fateshit was bannable offense honestly.
I wish making sweeping declarative statements without backing any of them up was a bannable offense
>>
>>152528926
>Sialim Eltnam Re-Atlasia
>Rani's teacher. The last alchemist and the one who created Rani. After sending Rani to the moon, she succumbed to a disease.
>As an Atlasian alchemist she was devoted only to her own research, but in the end as a human being, she birthed Rani and fell into eternal slumber.
>Why she ordered Rani to go to the moon was to see whether it was possible for not just alchemists but for humanity to continue existing in the cyber world, which would mean having to give up their physical bodies.
>Unlike other magi, the Atlasian alchemists do not have the objective of evolving into a higher state of existence. The top priority of Atlas is to avoid the future of destruction. Essentially, this means that it's okay for humanity to change or decline as a species if it means surviving, and she stuck to that thinking.
>As one manifestation of that side of her, she also left Rani with the cold order of incinerating the Moon Cell along with herself if it proved to be a monster that couldn't be controlled.
>In EXTRA, Rani might have referred to her as a gheh, but, sorry, just forget that happened.
>Also, there might have been something about Sialim having a twin elder sister who died at birth.

Sion dies at birth. In Tsukihime, is Sion who survives (and it's Siamlin and Zepia who are mentioned in FGO as leaders of ATLAS) so it's safe to assume Sion is Tsukihime-setting only when she may become Dust of Osiris while her sister is on the "human order" thing big.
>>
>>152529145
Takeuchi doesn't have time to draw characters these days with running the company. But Nasu does send out the guidelines on how the character should look
>>
Who Taiga here?
>>
>>152529174
I'm a Fatefag and he's right about this cancerous fanbase and our garbage threads.
And Nasu is a fucking hack nowadays.
>>
File: 1483855379758.png (64KB, 256x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483855379758.png
64KB, 256x256px
>>152529145
>My main issue with it is the design of most servants not designed by Takeuchi.
Because they weren't very important. The Servants designed by Takeuchi were the only relevant ones in the end: Namely Mashu and Solomon.
>>
>>152529238
Yes, they forced Ceasar artist to make him fat, for example, without explaining him why. That threw him off.
>>
>>152529145
That just means you're a reasonable fan who's realized how shitty and soulless FGO is, even compared to the worst-written spin-offs.
>>
>>152529309
I'd ask then why have so many filler characters at all. It seems most servants have been created just because they can, and not because of potential plot hooks for future series or GO events themselves.
>>
>>152529365
every order needed its own cast
>>
>>152529309
Not important to FGO's main story but they're still adding shitty content to the Nasuverse as a whole, and that just reflects badly because FGO's garbage business model is the reason there are so many unecessary stupid/fanservice Servants in the first place.
>>
>Just unlocked Saber.
>Her circuits suck, only two connect.
>Her moveset is subpar.
>Her stats are nothing exceptional.
At least the method to unlock her is really funny.
You literally bait her out using food.
>>
File: 60626760_p1.png (773KB, 556x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
60626760_p1.png
773KB, 556x800px
>>152529365
FHA was the same, it had more collab of writers than artist though. Because he wants to get more people to work for him and to make them do their Servant concepts, but at the end of the day, the main Servants were Shielder and Caster Solomon. Even the big bad (Goetia) final form as the King of Humans had a Takeuchi design. It just showed Takeuchi has the final say on art concept of who was truly important in FGO.

Something about hierarchy.
>>
>>152529443
>Artoria
>not Arturia
wut
>>
>>152529487
Xseed did a terrible job at translating the game
>>
>>152529435
See my reply here. >>152529479 FHA started this (even with guest artists in Hanafuda), it's not exclusive to FGO.
>>
>>152529487
Both are valid.
>>
>>152529487
Her name is spelled Arutoria in katakana. At least it's not "Altria".
>>
>>152529062
I'm just saying that because the way the Lahmu were it and vice-versa made me think of Nrvnqsr and his beasts coming out of him and going back in him as goo.
>>
Where did this mary sue bitch come from and why is she so goddamn important?
>>
>>152529487
>Artoria
>Arturia
>not Altria
wut
>>
>>152529517
I love king Arthor.
>>
>>152529583
Her name is actually Arthuoria.
>>
>>152529487
That's what it was always supposed to be. A feminine form of Artorius, as in the roman general who's said to be related to King Arthur's legend.
>>
>Create an interesting universe with magic in modern days settings.
>LET'S FOCUS IN ENDLESS BATTLE ROYAL WITH GENDERBENDING HISTORIC FIGURE INSTEAD

Kinda waste desu.
>>
>>152529580
Remember that is old Tsukihime. It might be retconned now until we see the remake. I doubt Nasu was even thinking on Tiamat. Tiamat was on the 'ocean of imaginary numbers' and she's explicitly the ultimate form of Sakura. I wonder if that means Goetia is the ultimate form of Shirou.
>>
>>152529515
Happened with Fate/Extra too, except Nasu took over development and writing when they were almost done tried to salvage as much as possible
>>
>>152529671
Goetia and Shirou have nothing in common.
>>
>>152529667
The /extra universe is really interesting too, but it's held back by poor storytelling and lame combat in the games that revolve around Mooncell.
>>
>>152529761
the rock paper scissor is how Nasu would envision Servants battle to be like.
>>
>>152529737
Goetia wants to save everyone from death. And he engages on a literally futile fist fight in the end because he can, just like Shirou in HF. Though you're right, Shirou is more like Solomon, but Goetia as King of Humans is on his body.
>>
>>152529793
Nasu should play more videogames.
>>
>>152529842
He plays a lot but Nasu is too crazy to understand basic video game gameplay logic
>>
>>152518027

Archimedes has the best 'REEEEEEEEEE' moments in Fate series. That whole scene were he loses it after C. Eli fucks up his plan cracked me up.
>>
>>152529671
She's also the one who created life in the beginning, as in the primordial soup. I don't think Nasu had planned for this from the beginning or something that would be ridiculous. It's just that when you look at some of his old stuff you can see him hinting at stuff he later expands on.

It's not like the theory is so far-fetched. From the little we've scene, Sea of Genesis may have corrupted the animals and phantasmal species the same way grail mud corrupts servants.
>>
>>152530187
Nasu definitely plans things ahead of time its just sometimes its so crazy people ignore it. Fou being PM was mentioned back in the KnK event by Mephisto but everyone ignored it.
>>
>>152517593
I literally applauded your post. As much as i like Type Moon im just fucking done with fate and all its milking already. I lost interest and officially gave up on the franchise around Extra CCC. The problem with the fanbase is but a consequence of the cancer of Type Moon itself.
>>
>>152530326
Wasn't Mephisto talking about the ghosts things? Because right after that Void corrects him and tells him those are Beasts of Gaia.
>>
>>152530187
A lot in FGO is using outline and concepts that he did plan in the beginning (as in Fate/Prototype, this includes PM or Beast of Revelations/Beast IV which was ORIGINALLY a Fate character), but he changed shit when he wrote Tsukihime and other works. He said he was returning to the original outline now. That's also why it's so heavily Abrahamic religion-leaning too: proto was basically built up on the belief there was a Creator of all things (the God) like most urban fantasy, which has a lot of legends but there's still one God.
>>
>>152530364
Nope he was talking about Fou
>>
>>152530419
>going "back to the roots" of the series
How can you fall for the oldest trick in the book.
>>
>>152528811
It's not worth my time since its the least useful of any of the series
>>
>>152530364
He means the scene he reacts to Fou when he sees it. He recognizes him because Mephisto was basically working for Goetia there.

>>152530326
That's when Nasu already knew the story he was writing. Gilgamesh oddly addressed Roman as the Magician in his first interlude when Roman doesn't have magic circuits, corrects himself and says "Oh no, you called yourself a Doctor? Very well, I shall address you as physician, then." He also oddly accepted Roman's authority and orders but didn't trust (you) or Mashu, so he tested you. Odd because other servants bullied Roman while Gilgamesh respected him from the start, even in his Archer self.
>>
>>152530364
Nasu did it with Roman back when Gilgamesh got his interlude.
>>
>>152530503
Tell Nasu. He explicitly said so in an interview about FGO and the future of Fate. Probably why he's revisiting his universe as whole now.
>>
File: 5688-1254972415.jpg (50KB, 507x654px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5688-1254972415.jpg
50KB, 507x654px
It always amuse me how bait threads and fate/hate threads turns into a TypeMoon general discussion.
>>
>>152529582

>Mary Sue
>Literally dies in all routes and is unable to be free from her shitty existence.

m8 I think you meant Nero. Altera actually had the best route in Extella by far. Best chemistry with MC and the best character development of the 3 main girls. Not to mentioned it awakened my giantess fetish I didn't even think I had.

Too bad she turns into a loli in the true end. Although I suppose that has its own appeal.

If anything, they fucked up Nero in Extella. She got the complete spotlight and they made her into a complete Mary Sue by the end of the game. Literally turning into an aspect of Venus and magically killing Umbral Star shard + turning Titan Altera into a loli....somehow.
>>
File: C2lXFkdUQAI5DU3.jpg (198KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2lXFkdUQAI5DU3.jpg
198KB, 850x1200px
We need a prequel covering Chaldea first years.
>>
File: 1472059177016.png (921KB, 985x1312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472059177016.png
921KB, 985x1312px
OP is just being an ebin memester so I'm going take this opportunity to post mai waifu
>>
>>152521826
>Strange/Fake

Why everyone in Strange/Fake is fucking OP?

>Fake Archer - Gilgamesh the Adventurer King
>Fake Lancer - Enkidu the Doll of God
>Fake Caster - Dumas, who can somehow spawn legends like he's Homer or something
>Fake Rider - The Pale Rider
>Fake Assassin - Zealot aka that one assassin who's good at literally everything
>Fake Berserker - Jack the Ripper who's a better assassin at this point than anyone but Spooky Hassan
>Saber - Richard the Lionheart who can turn anything into Excalibur
>True Archer - Alcides who was summoned as Archer Heracles
>True Rider - Hippolyta who might be legitimately shit in every way
>True Assassin - Spooky Hassan
>True Berserker - Probably Edison
>Watcher - Some abomination that has turned into Asclepius, Orion and Icarus and other people it has killed. Hinted to be the embodiment of Gaia
>>
File: C2lXHJxVEAEVxxU.jpg (183KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2lXHJxVEAEVxxU.jpg
183KB, 850x1200px
>>152530743
>>
>>152530589
From what I can see in the interview all he's alluding to is the fact of "what Heroic Spirits really are" and "why the summoning system exists".
>>
>>152530589
Yeah, it's bullshit to appeal to old fans.
If he wants to do proper stories and get into more lore he shouldn't be using mobage shit and musou games for it.
>>
>>152530753
People started thinking Fate was DBZ with swords and shit got out of control.
This is why I don't acknowledge anything except F/SN, F/Z and F/HA.
>>
File: 1479968522311.jpg (108KB, 638x850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479968522311.jpg
108KB, 638x850px
>>
>>152530808
Nasu said the VN industry is dying in Japan and we all know he hates Americans.
>>
>>152530791
It's the core of the Fate universe. In prototype, Heroic Spirits functioned as guardian angels of sorts outside summons.
>>
>>152530753
That was the appeal of the original April Fool's from the start, left people wondering how a HGW with such an OP cast could even possibly go.
That was before the True Servants and Watcher were introduced.
>>
>>152530884
Yeah, which he turned into the Grand classes.
>>
>>152530912
To add, now Nasu went full retard with the main antagonist and Merlin in FGO's plot, which retroactively hurts a lot of the plots of previous installments, especially the feeling that FSF's cast is OP.
>>
>>152530882
>we all know he hates Americans.

Proof? I hear this all the time but no-one's ever actually given evidence.
>>
>>152530926
Which were inserted in a Christian-like heavy theme. Solomon is now functioning as magical science Jesus in Fate, probably because Nasu can't really have Jesus to avoid controversy. The Nazi outfit on Gil was bad enough.

Though it may be because he pulls this shit from Kabbalah.
>>
>>152531012
Prophet Mohammed when?
>>
>>152530976
There isn't, it's a meme for people to justify his fear (and terrible decision) of never opening up to an international market.
>>
>>152530973
How it hurts the plots of previous installments? Merlin and Solomon have always been very ''''difficult'''' to ''''impossible'''' servants to summon.
>>
>>152530976
Some localization companies have tried to bring the VNs to the West, Nasu showed them the door. There was also the one incident with Melty Blood in EVO where Nasu ordered a take down so MB can't be streamed. Extella and Extra and that one fighting game got a pass because they were published by a third party.
>>
>>152530753
Spidertank Edison anon.

The whole point was "What if everyone was OP and not shit?"
>>
>>152530753
For shits and giggles
>>
>>152531073
Power creep sucks ass, in anything.
>>
>>152531084

Source for all this? Is it mentioned on Beast's lair or somewhere similar?
>>
>>152531152
Yes
>>
>>152531129
How did he powercreep? They were always big deals. IIRC, David conceptual maker wanted to make Solomon first in Apoc Prototype (designed as a social game like FGO, so you can think of it as basis) was forbidden to make Solomon as he wanted by Nasu because he had worldbuilding plans for him.
>>
>>152531012
>Which were inserted in a Christian-like heavy theme.
Roman called Solomon a "Heroic Spirits chosen by the Root" though. It's not like it doesn't have its "magically-secular" equivalent.
>>
>>152531181

Wouldn't have pegged Nasu as Anti-Western. Guess he's one of those nationalists.
>>
>>152513345
Otaku baiting.
>>
>>152531256
Basically it's unecessary to use such ridiculously powerful beings to tell a good story, much less waste such a huge scale conflict on a mobile game where half the story is shit.
Something like this could be extremely well written as a climax to the whole series, but instead Nasu went full retard and threw every Servant there ever was into it for waifu milking and took their power levels to a stupid degree (as in, beyond True Magic, which all of a sudden is not a big deal because actual miracles happened all the time like 3000 years ago).
>>
>>152530753
>Zealot aka that one assassin who's good at literally everything
she has the worst presence concealment out of all the Hassans
>>
>>152531583
She's being trolled by a little girl she tried to kill too.