[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yamada-kun ends in 5 chapters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: yamada and 7 bitches.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yamada and 7 bitches.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
This shit is finally being put to rest. Still didn't expect it to get axed in the exact same manner as Bleach.
>>
Dropped that shit when they introduced like a third fucking set of witches or whatever, kill it.
>>
>>152500847
latest development felt like a total asspull since records supposedly go way the fuck back, it sucks that they've had multiple places where it could have ended naturally and we get this instead
>>
>>152500847
Thank fucking God

Should have ended a long long time ago
>>
I dropped it halfway through the second set.
Is it worth finishing it?
>>
>>152501545
wherever you dropped it all that followed is more of the same, more witches and more memory wipes. and the set up for the ending is retarded so there's almost no way it'll be satisfying
>>
>>152501545
Only if you enjoy Miyamura's homo antics.
>>
>>152500847
Is it getting axed or is Yoshikawa ending it like how she wanted to?
>>
>>152500847
Who won?
>>
>>152500847
Never understand why continue the story after the whole brainwashing stuff (a.k.a introducing 2nd batch witches and so on) is a good thing for the author.
>>
>>152504271
paychecks
>>
File: 015_1484877194.jpg (415KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
015_1484877194.jpg
415KB, 1127x1600px
>>152501545
>second
There are at least three of them, if you don't count graduated sempais. I can't remember how much ceremonies we've had already.

>>152501883
They decreased enormously through the series.

It has been 20 chapters since Takuma mentioned Shiraishi's secret this arc is about. Did the author really need to have three chapters of Yamada's studying.
>>
>>152504271
Because there were things still unresolved. Not the author's fault that you have goldfish memory tier.
>>
>>152505439
>Because there were things still unresolved.
Surely I do if those're not just other character's backstories or other mysteries in school, as well as engagement.
>>
Should have ended after the first set of witches.

Glad this is getting axed.
>>
The series was ruined by going on so long, a real shame.
>>
>>152505439
if they would have stopped adding memory wipes they could have wrapped everything up far far before this
>>
You think they will make a season 2 for this? Also I wish YKTMK was adapted to anime instead of live action.
>>
>>152500847
A prime example of milking a series to death. This one was blatantly obvious and I guess readers wised up to it.
>>
>>152506962
I just pretended it did, so I only have good memories. Anybody who didn't at least anticipate this shit after the wreck that was Yankee-kun deserved to get their hearts broken.
>>
>>152500847
>ending means axed

I love this meme.
>>
>>152500847
A series that was ruined by dragging the already thin plot out too long and ending it with a garbage ending? By this author? Impossible!
>>
>>152500847
After the second set there was no reason to go on. I guess maybe the everyone forgets Yamada arc was okay.
Having the witches re-set every time wasn't fun. If she did it where every year they reset and had Yamada move in real time, maybe.
Or a college series with a new premise but still inolves kissing somehow.
I actually thought the "special announcement" was a new anime or OVA but the show bombed.
>>
This had a perfect 10/10 opening but the series was far from that.
>>
>>152515456
Well, all the witches has powers because of Shiraishi (MC's blond love interest). Her graduation from school will end it all. Second set of witches and Miyamura student council arc got resolved fast and we had "regain all that memories that were mysteriously wiped out from everyone in the school" for the rest of the manga with occasional love triangles for Yamada-bowl there and here only for Shiraishi to win again and again. This >>152511248 anon is right. Ending is not axed, it would be pretty natural even thought the series itself were dragging.
It pissed me off when author introduced more and more likable characters only to put them aside later. I'm happy the original gang and Miyamura's homo shenanigans returned in the recent chapters.
>>
>>152516649
I know who Shiraishi is. I've read the manga even before the anime aired.
Anyway, saw it losing its orginal charms even when the characters are good. Repeating the same antics with another set of mostly likeable characters wasn't cutting it. Plus they cut out a lot of Miyamura's bi sult antics and since he was my favorite male character I gave up. Even when Shirashi said harem end "but Yamada belongs to me" to Nene, it was Shiraishi end from chapter 1.
Why would any one think it was getting axed? The manga sold decently well.
>>
>>152501883
Bullshit. I loved those but they drastically reduced.
>>
The constant adding of new characters and dropping others who were still at school to the background was a problem.

There never was a legit reason given for why gay kid didn't quit the Council when he joined for Miyamura.
>>
>>152516649
Wait how the fuck did all the witch powers start with her? Wasn't all the magic tied to the school for centuries?
>>
>>152521854
No real explanation yet.
>>
File: 6ho.gif (924KB, 376x532px) Image search: [Google]
6ho.gif
924KB, 376x532px
>>152503888
>>
>>152500847
I really enoyed the anime but I have the feeling that the source material might not be worth getting into.

Body swap and romance are 2 of my favorite things in th world, but the main girl is kinda annoying and i don't wanna sit through all the bullshit and see her win.
>>
>>152522235
Main girl wins really early. Right after the first arc.
>>
>>152500847
Was the 2nd set of witches really necessary?
>>
>>152500847
There's one gap in their memories related to the stuco pres chick before Yamazaki that I think has never been addressed, and I guess won't be.

Shiraishi being the source of the powers contradicts stuff earlier in the manga.

Shiraishi vanishing just like the ending of Megane and Yankee.

I swear, I honestly like her work and characters, but she can't write an ending.
>>
>>152500847
>manga is ending
About fucking time
>Odagiri won't win afterall
Make me a little bit sad even though Urara end was obvious all along
>>152522918
>she can't write
>Nips in charge of not writing shit-tier endings
Please
>>
>>152522918

It honestly felt like the story was a victim of it's own success. It did really well so it couldn't be cancelled, but the author had no idea what to do with it once it reached the point where she would have naturally ended it. So we got soft reset after soft reset, a ballooning cast of characters to keep things somewhat interesting, and more of the same pacing each chapter. Now that it's finally lost steam it can end and die a peaceful death. Even if the ending sucks, it'll be over and I can move on. I will be forever mad that the omnipandering died so boring ShiraishixYamada could live, though.

I hope she does something other than Good Delinquent Guy x Cute Oddball Girl if she does another series. I liked it in Yankee and it was okay in Yamada but it think she's played it out now.
>>
>>152500847
Im glad nothing reaallyy bad happens to her..
you guys still understands who am I referring too, right?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.