[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assassination Classroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Nagisa_full.jpg (80KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
Nagisa_full.jpg
80KB, 640x458px
Does it have any real plot? Any happenings? I started watching it out of boredom and I'm at episode 5 at the moment, but it is not really interesting so far.

And why do they refer to Nagisa as "him"?
>>
If you don't like it just drop it
>>
RIP Sensei ;_;
>>
>>152500527
Nagisa is a male. This joke is communicated much better in the manga but whatever.

To answer your main question, the plot is pretty straightforward: The kids live their school life becoming assassins, learning cool assassin tricks and life lessons along the way all while avoiding the occasional hitman who comes to try and kill Korosensei to get the reward money himself.
The plot is very straightforward and the series should be watched as a SoL more than anything. If you don't enjoy it by now, drop it. The anime does get considerably better in season 2, but if you don't enjoy it by now then don't bother.
>>
I miss this show.
>>
>>152500672
So you're saying it's not worth my time if I didn't enjoy it so far? It makes me kind of sad. I really wanted to get into it.
>>
>>152500808
Even those of us who enjoyed it didn't consider it anything above an 8/10.

If you really want to give it a shot, watch until season 2 at least.
>>
>>152500848
Well, I'm going to watch few more episodes for sure, but I don't know if I'll make it to season 2. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>152500672
>get considerably better in season 2
Nuh-uh. Fuck that ending.
I was there for SoL/comedy, not that drama. ;_;
>>
Ass Class never really gets good. It's always this weird shounen with some good concepts held back by base, childish writing and a general lack creativity. Honestly, Karma's introduction was the best episode, if only for the clever tricks he does. Never again do we get to see something like that.
>>
Watch it for principal Aizen and his son
>>
>>152503332
This. Principal was the best character of the series.
>>
>"guys, we have to introduce the final assassin into the story"
>"i know---we can make it so that one of the student was merely PRETENDING to be retarded!"
>>
File: 1484381872946.png (352KB, 697x392px) Image search: [Google]
1484381872946.png
352KB, 697x392px
>>152503332
Can anyone top his bantz?
>>
>>152503388
Which student?
>>
File: PRETENDING.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
PRETENDING.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
>>152503452
>>
>>152503388
That was a legitimately fun twist and explained why that character had so little Presence Across the entire series. I liked it
>>
File: tehe.jpg (57KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tehe.jpg
57KB, 1366x768px
At least watch until 'daddy' is introduced. He was the best out of all the side characters
>>
>>152503860
Best side character is Itona
>>
>>152503860
He was a real nice guy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.