[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you think Berserk is going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Berzerc.jpg (396KB, 1076x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Berzerc.jpg
396KB, 1076x1600px
The last chapter gives some hope to bringing Cascas memories back as well as fucking up Schierke and Farnese, where do you think it's going and when will it end if ever?
>>
>>152495262
I don't want to be cynical but probably nowhere for the next year. Even if the focus stays on the Band, the next few issues are just going to be a glorified recap where everyone gets to see Guts's shit life. Then Muira shifts focus back to Rickert and his Giga Niggas or something just as boring, then hiatus, and we'll still have threads like this all the way into the next decade.
>>
>>152495262
I think it's starting the long trek to endgame.

Whether or not Casca gets her self back, they're going to probably fight the demons once on Elfhiem, then start back to Falconia and begin the final battle.

I imagine we're gonna get quite a few chapters describing what happens with the Arabic-like people, and that they'll bring in key aid to help Guts and crew fight the Godhand.

Maybe in a decade we'll see the end.
>>
>>152495410
What actually has happened in the story in the past ten or so years anyway?

It sort of feels like everything's been stuck in a standstill, even after we got off the boat.
>>
>>152495434
>Whether or not Casca gets her self back,

after all this bullshit she had fucking better
>>
I dont care anymore
>>
>>152495410
I don't know if we will see a recap of Guts' life since Casca wasn't present since the eclipse. I could see a long run of past events through a different medium though.
>>
>>152495434
Oh for sure, I think there will be a battle in Elfhiem as well. Weather that will be the fuckin Davy Jones fuckers coming back or whoever but I think Elfheim will either be destroyed or we will see the full power of magic to destroy the invaders. Regardless I think the end of Elfheim will be a badass battle.
>>
>>152495530
Not a tru fan my dude leaf pls
>>
>>152495448
Getting off the boat and entering Elfheim are really the only big points. But lets hope that there are some advances soon.
>>
>>152495448
Guts got on the boat, Griffith founded Falconia and defeated the Emperor, becoming the new king. Guts did the boat stuff, became allies with the Merfolk and got to Elfhiem while the world is being ravaged by demons outside of Falconia. Rickert shows up in Falconia with the blacksmith's daughter, slaps Griffith in the face when offered a place in his army then escapes to Kushan with the assassin clan after fending off the Neo-Band of the Hawk.

That's everything important, I think.
>>
>>152495262
So the art style changed because they were in elfheim, right?

It'll go back once they leave or show panels not in elfheim right?
>>
>>152495912
no the art style changed because ARE YOU RE@DY? I AM L@DY~
>>
>>152495912
The art style changed and I don't complain, Muria is so fuckin talented it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>152495262
Someone told me that the Crimson Behelit was for Guts and not Griffith, and that he was destined to be a Godhand. If that were true, then how did Griffith become Godhand?
>>
>>152495262
>Where do you think Berserk is going?
Nowhere.
>>
>>152496221
It was pretty clearly meant for griffith as it stood by griffith's side, always found it's way back to him, and was heavily tied to him and his character. There's nothing to suggest it was meant for guts.
>>
>>152496221
That was wrong, a behelit is destined to be activated by whoever it is destined to be activated by. It doesn't matter who has it, it will only activate when the person who is destined to activate it activates it. For example the behelit Guts has may be for him but when he was met by Slan he didn't activate it since it's supposedly not his to activate.

Although the behelit he has my be his, the crimson behelit was Griffiths from the beginning. Who knows what may happen with the behelit he has but the crimson behelit was Griffiths.
>>
>>152496316
>>152496323
While you're both right, what the fuck was going on with the Apostle Behelit and that shit?

Was it only destined for Femto-Griffith? Are they considered different people for the purposes of the Godhand? How come it never felt drawn to Griffith until the night of the Fabricated Eclipse?
>>
>>152496506
I thought the main purpose of the Apostle Behelit was to become useful to whoever had the strongest ideals. That's why he was used for Griffith/Femto to grant Griffith a physical form.

That's why during the Behelit Apostles sacrifice he became the reincarnation of Griffith since that was the most powerful ideal of the world.
>>
>>152496882
Close, he was supposed to "birth" the one to bring about the new world. Of the 5, Femto was the one that had the strongest ties to the physical world and was more prone to actually try to change it
>>
Why is there so few doujins about berserk and even fewer in English ? There is plenty of material to work on, such as
>Guts diving into darkness and raping furiously Casca and maybe all the females of the group successively.
>Gangbang/rape out of the many situations appearing in the Manga.
>Farnesse hypnotizing Guts by mistake while learning magic and taking the chance (add Schierke to the equation mid doujin).
>Doujins starring the demon of the Godhand or the loli fairy and or human loli.
>Mermaid doujin, either shota focused or NTR by Guts.

And more
>>
>>152495912
Miura's artstyle has just grown along with him, of course his art wont be the same as it was 20 years ago. It's just natural for an artists style to evolve over time.
>>
MY BROTHER
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.