[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaori

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Kaori001.jpg (33KB, 380x439px) Image search: [Google]
Kaori001.jpg
33KB, 380x439px
This girl was a victim
>>
>>152494449

>That skirt

Bitch deserved to die
>>
>>152494449

Kaori is the reason I can never rewatch Akira. It always bums me out. All that little girl did was suffer.
>>
File: 1436110377939.png (1MB, 1516x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1436110377939.png
1MB, 1516x1076px
I was hoping she would get a good ending in the manga. But alas it didn't happen.
>>
>>152494955
She gets it even worse in the manga. She basically shows up as one of Tetsuo's post-apocalyptic sex slaves and gets forced fed drugs, gets stuck "taking care" of Tetsuo and actually taking care of autistic Akira and gets shot dead for almost no reason by Tetsuo's 2nd in command.
>>
>>152494955

ugh, same here. The whole bit with that just seemed, well mean.
>>
>>152494955
kaori had a hard life
>>
>>152494955
She was reduced to fluid and absorbed by a giant posthuman. You wish you were that immortal.
>>
>>152496529
It was extremely painful
>>
How is the manga compared to the anime?
I heard it is quite different.
>>
>>152498554
Weird I literally JUST read the whole 2000+ page tome tonight on a whim and heres this thread, the movie only has half the manga's content so you can guess how much it leaves out

The fuck ever happened to Ryu btw?
>>
Are Akira's main cast of hoodlum characters basically the black people of Japan?
>>
>>152498554
it just covers a lot more. Tetsuo isn't just the final boss of a long ride like in the movie, there's several weeks after tokyo is destroyed and the whole thing breaks down into warring tribes, cause the UN ropes it off because nobody knows what the fuck is going on
>>
File: repo man.jpg (148KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
repo man.jpg
148KB, 800x451px
>>152498635
They're more like white punks who do crimes to escape the tedium of everyday life, if you want to compare them to American stereotypes.
>>
>>152498675
Manga ending is pretty shit desu.
>>
>>152498701
All endings are shit, I don't think I've read a manga that ended well which wasn't a doujin, and those typically end well because they make me ejac.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.