[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a show where you are the protagonist Genius. Now this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: one room.jpg (326KB, 698x1332px) Image search: [Google]
one room.jpg
326KB, 698x1332px
>a show where you are the protagonist
Genius. Now this is self-inserting. Is pseudo-interactive anime the future?
>>
>>152493979
It's testing the market for a VR anime.
>>
I hope this doesn't catch on. I don't want to be in an anime, I want to watch other characters who are better than me in an anime.
>>
File: 1396097330406.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1396097330406.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>152494880
>I don't want to be in an anime
>>
>>152494998
Too much work. I'm energy-saving, I'd rather watch others do it for me.
>>
>>152493979
>Kantoku designs
How the fuck did I miss this show? Downloading asap.
>>
It's pretty shitty that they don't keep it in first person, all the random camera angles really fuck up muh interaction, that and the responses the 'MC' give are completely bullshit and doubt any of us would ask them.
>>
>>152493979
>I want to watch other characters who are better than me in an anime.
Fuck no, why do you think I refused to watch kimi no nawa or any other show that currenly air this season?
>>
Current girl is built for sex. I hope she gets it.
>>
Is there character design done by Kantoku?
>>
>>152494880
You don't want to see cute girls staring right into your soul? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>152493979
>lets throw in a token loli for the pedos
>>
>>152493979
ONEE-SAN FUCKING WHEN
>>
File: out.webm (1MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
out.webm
1MB, 720x405px
>JK insemination project.
>>
>>152496356
Um, those aren't random. All angles are first person.
>>
>>152498614
No, it makes me uncomfortable if people look at me. I'd rather watch anime and self-insert as the MC.
>>
>>152499022
She's made for breeding. And the way she looks at me... God damn
>>
File: CfzDUHvVAAAdpUB.jpg (94KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
CfzDUHvVAAAdpUB.jpg
94KB, 600x886px
>>152495437
I was thinking the same thing.
Picked the fuck up.
>>
>>152493979
She wants to fuck, right?
>>
This show makes me want to move to nipland.
>>
So how would you guys react if a random 2D cutie would ask for your help to "learn" then to accompany her to the sento?
>>
>>152502104
I would probably realize that I got trapped in a virgin otaku wish-fulfillment fantasy.
>>
>>152501856
>This show makes me want to move to nipland
About that, I recently started to get ads about finding best apartments to live in japan after I started watching this show.
>>
>>152502132
And how would you solve that?
>>
>>152503620
As per the genre conventions, you usually escape by fucking the girl(s).
>>
I'm too much of a normie to enjoy this -- it felt waaay to creepy, couldn't even finish the first episode
>>
>>152506143
Man the fuck up
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.