[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yamada-kun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 014_1484306606.jpg (568KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
014_1484306606.jpg
568KB, 1127x1600px
it keeps getting better
>>
>>152486695
Dropped this awhile ago

How many witches are there now? Like 100?
>>
>>152486888
236 and I'm not even kidding
>>
>>152486695
only 5 last chapters
I should start catching up now
>>
I thought the anime was pretty fun. Is the manga worth reading?
>>
>>152487087
Don't do it. It goes on forever. I can't even begin to count how many times it should have ended, but didn't.
>>
>>152486936
What? I dropped it when they introduced the second set of witches because I thought they were pushing it.
>>
I dropped this after most the cast lost their memories/had them altered. Did they ever get them back?
>>
>>152488313
Yes
>>
>>152488335

Well, that's good at least. Maybe I'll force myself to finish this series after it ends.
>>
>>152486695
Is this worth it anons? Seems like a generic series
>>
>>152488518
It's pretty good up until they introduce the second set of witches. I dropped it after that. You could always just watch the anime which just focuses on the original witches.
>>
>>152487087
Depends. I think you can drop it right there and be fine. The second witch arc is mostly shit though there are some decent characters/mini arcs in there (I liked the precog girl for instance). Almost all of the non-Yamada, Miyamura and Odagiri cast effectively disappears for that arc too. Then there's a pretty long section involving stuff like Yamada x Odagiri teasing which is nice because Odagiri is Best Girl but of course that comes to nothing because hurr durr she's not Obvious Lead Romance Girl so no surprises are allowed.

The stuff with the third group of witches (male) and Ushio trying to use them to stage a coup on the student council isn't really too bad; not as good as the first arc but leagues better than the second. You actually get Ushio turned into a more fleshed out character and he becomes a total bro. Also if you like Noa she gets a pretty large role too and most of the original main cast comes back and the second arc crew get dumped. The biggest problem from that point is the author keeps repeating the same general plot point: a girl has the hots for Yamada because of something in the past but oh no memories are erased we must do a ceremony to restore them, repeat a few times.

The "Yamada and Shiraishi are fated to be together" stuff becomes a load of bullshit because after the first arc Shiraishi is shunted into the background for a long, long time while other, more interesting girls (Odagiri) get teased. Then she comes back and whatever character she had before is completely destroyed so she can smile at Yamada and constantly agree with him up to sacrificing her own future. Then you get this last twist where witch powers exist because of Shiraishi's wish, Shiraishi moved away without telling anyone and had their memories of her erased so they wouldn't be sad except Yamada's so he can find her again. She goes from Acceptable Girl to Undisputed Worst Girl in this final arc.
>>
>>152488706
After this "second witches" appears, the series becomes really shitty or just not as great?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.