[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>2017 >no isekai series where the protagonist attempts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 526
Thread images: 48

File: 1484596173886.jpg (1MB, 1475x2141px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484596173886.jpg
1MB, 1475x2141px
>2017
>no isekai series where the protagonist attempts to speedrun his quest to kill the demon king and accidentally discovers bugs and glitches in the alternate world's reality
>closest thing we have is a subpar LN series about some guy getting transported to a buggy as fuck MMO world where he's familiar with a handful of tricks
>>
>>152480696
You've got a keyboard, don't you? Get writting, faggot.
>>
>2017
>no isekai series where every character is well-written
>>
>>152480696
I'm surprised there hasn't been a story that stacks isekai

Like, the protag dies and gets reincarnated into multiple worlds instead of just staying in one
>>
>>152480765
Like, simultaneously? That's meta as fuck.
>>
>>152480807
>Protag has to fight his alternate isekai selves that are just as OP as he is
>>
>>152480858
What if he has control over all of them at once and develops a multi-threaded consciousness?
>>
>>152480731
I came here to post this. Write your own shitty web book, there's no reason you can't do it and become popular with how many underage retards who eat that kind of stuff are out there.
>>
>>152480731
>>152480931
Writing takes too much work. Writing an acceptable product requires practice. Practice is just writing repeatedly, which takes too much work. I'd rather brainstorm ideas on /a/ than actually put them on paper.
>>
>>152480696
Are you sure this is not an actual thing? Because that sounds like something that would work
>>
>>152480696
>wanting yet anothe Isekai set in an MMO or a "fantasy world" that is real yet inexplicably functions like Dragon Quest.

You're part of the problem.
>>
>>152481312
It would be similar to Overlord where it's explicitly a game world but the NPCs are sapient while still functioning on rails if the protagonist doesn't interfere. The mechanics would be based on a generic action RPG like TES or Soulsborne rather than traditional JRPGs like Dragon Quest.
>>
>>152481461
Part. of. the. problem.
>>
>2017
>no isekai that is actually good
>no LN that is actually good
>no piece of japanese media that is actually good
>>
>>152481546
>no piece of japanese media that is actually good
Ghost Slide was amazing.

S3 never though. ;_;
>>
>>152481623
>Wanting to ruin a perfect ending
Let the all star team go on to create something new, anon.
>>
>>152480696
Sounds like it would be just another "MC has a cheat ability".
>>
I'll never understand the point of LNs. Whenever I think of novels, I think of definitive endings, whereas LNs try to muddle their way forward to make as many volumes as possible, similar to manga. With manga, I can understand multiple volumes, since 200 pages of manga is equivalent to about 20-30 pages of a novel, if that. However, wouldn't a good author actually try to make a good story with a definitive end in place of indefinitely prolonging the series? I understand that there are some book series that are similar (mostly sci-fi and fantasy), but most of those are standalone stories set in the same universe, not a consistent story. Maybe I'm just not open-minded enough to understand the appeal.
>>
>>152481816
Writers don't decide when to end, editors do.
>>
>>152481816
>I'll never understand the point of LNs
They're marketed to tasteless young teen fans. They require next to no creative skill to produce and the "writers" are in it for the money so things like internal integrity, writing, and characterization aren't concerns for them. Its alot like the last generation of popular shonen manga, that went on far longer than they should have.
>>
>>152480696
>mc humping walls per episode
No thanks.
>>
>>152481834
I'm going to need a source on that, if possible. With the little interaction I've had with editing, they largely check for grammatical errors and help the author realize his ideal vision, whether that be by cutting/adding or changing up sentence structure to make the words flow slightly better. They work WITH the author, not ABOVE him. Is it completely different in Japan?
>>
I'll never read LNs, read something from a real writer like Brandon Sanderson
>>
>>152480696
>No isekai where the protagonist recognizes all of the nonsensical isekai tropes in the new world and questions what's going on.
>He finds out that an OP as fuck Isekai protag other than him had been through in the past,
>He has to fix all of the problems that resulted from the other protagonist declaring the clergy of the formerly dominant religion corrupt and destroying it, introducing a bunch of anachronistic tech from modern day into a medieval fantasy world, and working to change everything from the monetary system to how the law treats adventurers to be more in line with a Proper Isekai world
>>
>>152481963
Of course it's different, if it weren't for editors, certain manga and LNs wouldn't be as long as they are.
More importantly chief editors don't want popular series to end because of obvious reasons like revenue and lack of decent replacement to fill in magazine spot.
>>
>>152482027
>wanting to destroy technological progress
Why would you do that?
>>
>>152481032
no matter how bad at writing you are, you can atleast rival some isekai webnovels
>>
>>152482027
>He finds out that an OP as fuck Isekai protag other than him had been through in the past,
First thing I thought of was Konosuba.
>>
>>152482076
1) You're exaggerating their role.
2) You're describing a manga magazine, not a LN.
>>
>>152482017
Sanderson's books read like a LN with an actual author behind them.

That being said there are decent LNs out there, they're just few and far between.
>>
>>152480858
That sounds like a worse pandering than the usual harem.

>WHAT IF I'M BOTH THE VILLAIN AND THE ANTAGONIST, WOULDN'T THAT BE AWESOME?
>>
>>152482286
Yeah, I'm exaggerating that DB would have ended with Freeza if it weren't for an editor.
>>
>>152480926
That spider lightnovel was kinda like that. I stopped reading at that point because it was written cluncky as fk. Or maybe im just stupid.
>>
>>152482387
>BOTH THE VILLAIN AND THE ANTAGONIST
Most antagonists are written as villains, so I don't see why it's so hard to be both, unless you mistyped.
>>
>>152482475

Antabaka-gonist.
>>
>>152482475
Meant protagonist instead of villain. Apologies.
>>
>>152480696
Where is that qt nun from?
>>
>>152480696
What is the one in the pic?
>>
>>152482514
It is okay, Anon. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't becoming a complete idiot and mistaking words.
>>
>>152482387
What if there was an isekai story where the protagonist is simultaneously reincarnated into the body of every individual in a fairly large fantasy world?
>>
>>152482350
WoT anime when?
>>
>>152482387
Wait a second.... where have I heard this before?
>>
>>152483253
Need I remind you that people consider that game to be a masterpiece?
>>
>>152483414
fug

I liked both System Shock games and Bioshock 1 too. I can't believe what they did with Infinite.
>>
Okay enough. Go back to /v/.
>>
>>152480696
Where is this image from?
Yandex ain't helping.
>>
>>152480696
Have you ever thought that it may sounds good in your head, but it actually pretty bland and you're just following a trend that would died out someday without being original?

Have you ever thought of that?
>>
>>152480696
OP you should capitalize on this idea before someone else gets rich off on it
>>
>>152482027

tha's fucking konosuba

Dealing with "true" heroes with op item/powers, mostly idiots who cause trouble
Dealing with gods and cults, mostry idiots who cause trouble
introducing modern stuff
cheating the wannabe rpg/quest system
>>
>>152480765
He's only in the second world for like half a chapter, but this one has 3
The Death Mage Who Doesn’t Want a Fourth Time
>>
>>152482237
But isekai webnovels are actually written good.
>>
File: 1484427351176.jpg (77KB, 600x732px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484427351176.jpg
77KB, 600x732px
>>152486013
>But isekai webnovels are actually written good.
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>152486076
Have you tried writing an isekai webnovel? It reads worse than what the nips put out.
>>
>>152483868
All that it matters is that it sounds good in my head. Why should I care like it's high literature? Isekai is the best at getting it to sound good in my head.
>>
>>152486013
Yeah, they're written just as well as that sentence.
>>
LN's with Full Dive VRMMOs but not isekai like Infinite Dendrogram and Only Sense Online?
>>
>>152480696
>I'm a beta tester reicarnated at an isekai, where do i report the bugs?
Can somebody give a longer title?
>>
>>152486493
I'm a Beta Tester Randomly Transported Inside of the Game I Was Testing, But Now There Are a Lot of Bugs in Need of Fixing: Where Do I Report These and How Do I Get Back to My World, Where I am a NEET?
>>
>>152486493
I'm Playing This New Game as a Beta Tester But I Got Sucked Into The World After Discovering a New Major Bug And Trying To Report It And Now I'm Making Use of That Bug To Try To Return To My World Where I'm a NEET To Finish Writing My Report.
>>
File: 1388081876088.png (356KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388081876088.png
356KB, 640x480px
>isekai
>>
>>152482237
Doubtful, most all online prose in the west is classified as autistic fanfiction, regardless of its writing quality. You won't find success in trying a LN route as the culture isn't oriented towards that. You'd be better off with a non-serious web comic
>>
>>152480696
>Now, you're probably wondering what I'm gonna need all this speed for...
>>
File: 25014521452104.jpg (36KB, 278x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
25014521452104.jpg
36KB, 278x278px
>>152486448
>>
>>152480926
>>152480765
>>152480807
>>152480858

this is literally a thing already elf tensei I think
>>
>>152486999
>Protag builds speed for twelve hours to clip to end of dungeon without fighting boss
>>
>>152487111
Goddammit, I just started reading that, Is at least good?
>>
>>152486743

>Watashi wa bētatesutā to shite kono atarashī gēmu o shite imasuga, watashi wa sekai ni suikoma remashita atarashī ōkibona bagu o hakken shi, sore o hōkoku shiyou to shite imasu soshite ima watashi wa watashi no sekai ni modotte miru tame ni sono bagu o shiyō shite imasu watashi no repōto no sakusei o oeru tame no nīto

WataNEET for short.
>>
>>152484743
Yeah, you start to get the feeling that Aqua dumping idiots with overpowered abilities and items into the world caused more strife than the Demon King ever did.
>>
>>152487254
Demon King is another otherworlder who just have nothing to do.
>>
>>152487364
More like a Crimson Mage member that took roleplay a little too far.
>>
>>152480756

Scumzuma.
>>
>>152487405
Crimson Demon, get it right.
>>
>2017
>no isekai series where a guy gets stuck in his own shitty wrestling fed and the only way to get out is winning the belts from the weird OP CAWs that he created
>>
>>152483791
I read the first few chapter of a WN (LN?) witht his premise.
>Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru
It's got a manga adaption. Haven't read that, but I'm guessing that's it.
>>
File: asdfghjk.gif-c200.gif (76KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asdfghjk.gif-c200.gif
76KB, 200x200px
>>152486076
>you're not allowed to like pulp!
>>
>>152482827
Never because some random company holds all the rights to producing wheel of time media

They made a pilot episode as an attempt at a tv series that would compete with GoT
It's shit
>>
Which do you prefer /a/:

A. VR MMO where you can die for real
B. Isekai
>>
>>152490092
*pilot episode of a live action series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk
>>
>>152490125
ISEKAI
S
E
K
A
I
>>
>>152480696
DEATH MARCH.
MC killed the most powerful right of the bat because of hax. The only problem he has now is how to have sex without getting cockblocked by lolis.
>>
>>152490040
Actually isekai is my guilty pleasure. I love it, but I don't think there are many that are particularly well written.
But pulp is unforgivable
>>
>>152490230
the only reason i like Desu machi, even though its up there for the cheesiest isekai, is because its just completely lax and is now just about a guy training a party of daughterus
>>
>>152490278
Death March is great, there are just way too many characters.
>>
>no isekai where the MC gets reincarnated from a fantasy world to the real world
>>
>>152490275
isekai is one hell of a guilty pleasure.

because of how bad it is and how much it memes on top of itself, you just have to accept that its shit at a point.
>>
>>152480731
>writing your own Isekai
Why bother when people would shit on it just for being Isekai?
>>
>>152490355
it still has an audience, that will mostly laugh at how bad it is.
>>
>>152490278
>training a party of daughterus
Until they can solo demon lord-tier enemies.
>>
>>152490373
So the fanbase is tsundere?
>>
>>152490408
yeah, they love it but will never publicly admit that their love is true.
>>
>>152490306
Needs more Tama & Pochi, I'm currently half-through vol.14 but still no real focus on them.
>>
>>152480696
>subpar LN
come on, it's pretty funny.
I was grinning during the part that showed pic related.
>>
>a speedrun thread
>not posting speedruns
Post speedruns
https://youtube.com/watch?v=eJhvSjMH-zY
>>
>>152490511
this isn't /v/, nor a speed run thread, this is an isekai thread.
>>
>>152480696
Plot twist:The MMO is the real world while the real world is actually a game called Boring Existence Simulation.
>>
>>152490040
I haven't read any pulp that's as bad as isekai.
>>
>>152490408
>not Kuudere
>>
File: 41133131.png (702KB, 828x716px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
41133131.png
702KB, 828x716px
>>152480765

im surprised more genre mixing hasnt gone on

>be MC in modern tokyo or whatever
>zombie apocolypse happens
>mc about to die to horde cornering him
>gets Isekai'd by backing up and falling into a chute or some dumb shit
>cute elf girl finds him in meadow and lets him stay with her and her family for time being
>infection follows him through blood left on his jacket
>the mom gets some on a cut she got while making dinner, when she goes to clean MC-kun's clothes
>she gets up super early that morning not feeling well and goes to town for goods
>MC wakes up a little later at like 11 or 12
>everyone seems to be out of the house
>he looks outside
>RickGrimes.jpg

and the worst part is that he didnt get laid before it all went down
>>
Any isekai that focuses on being a thieving rogue ?
>>
>>152480696
In all of isekai stories have one ever actually find a fucking way out/return???
>>
>>152490609
Do the undead already exist in this world?
>>
>>152490322

GATE, kinda

a gate opens into an alternate fantasy world, and the MC is a soldier so he gets to go investigate. he brings an elf, a wizardess and a demigod back with him so they can visit japan for a while at one point


there's also Outbreak Company where the elf girl sneaks into the MCs bag when he goes back to his own world temporarily and he takes her places
>>
>>152487168
15 early chapters translated by a drooling subhuman.
>>
>>152490680
But why return?
>>
>>152490726
only the necromantic skeleton kind, but not naturally and only through the occasional necromancer
>>
>>152480858
>>152482387
Literally Death march plot.
>>
>>152490680
>Return

Outbreak Company

GATE
that being said, most of the time it's about making a place for yourself in the new world instead of returning home
>>
>>152490784
Are necromancer's able to manipulate the zombies in any way?
>>
>>152490805

are you talking about the LN stuff im unaware of?


Because as i understand it the MC is the most OP isekai protag to ever grace the world he's in
>>
>>152490680
Arifureta's whole story is about him returning and he does.
>>
Any isekai where the protagonist is a necromancer with an army of zombies or skellies?

There's a chink web novel about a dude part of a sect that's supposed to use ghosts but the fucking ghosts might as well be pokemon since none of them actually look like undead at all.
>>
>>152490834

nah, these zombies are Zombieland status with fast running and swelled brains with low activity,

but if they could that'd be some Ex-Heroes shit
>>
>>152490949
The Great Tower.
Although not until a bit in. Like, I think the second arc or so, he gets that ability.
>>
>>152490949

The MC in Overlord can do necromancy


but hes really powerful so he summons one or two powerful undead rather than a bunch
>>
>>152490355
I will read it. My standard is really low.
>>
>>152491047
Tell me your favorite aspects of isekai and in a story, so I can start writing. Be sure to be very specific.
>>
>>152490903
There's evil god Satou hiding behind the moon. With dual chuuni sword and pink loli servant.
>>
>>152490949
Rou from Re: Monster.
>>
>>152480696
So is the suicide rate in Japan raise when isekai getting more popular?
>>
>>152491077
harem
shotas
lolis
ara aras
isekai
game mechanics
overpowered MC
slice of life
cooking
>>
File: 524105208014014.png (31KB, 930x446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
524105208014014.png
31KB, 930x446px
>>152491047
Jesus, man, organize that shit.
>>
>>152491047
>No dungeon seeker
>No New Gate!
>No Tate no Yuusha


wooow


at least you have Only I Am Not Attacked In A World Overflowing With Zombies

thats a good one
>>
>>152490949
Name of chink novel?
>>
>>152490949
Well, it's not an isekai but Legend of the Sun Knight.
>>
>>152491164
>cooking
Oh, it's THAT anon.

But yeah, anything about the world/setting you like? Or types of abilities? Or even what kind of arcs are the best? Like the saving the princess arc or the all goes wrong because of one misunderstanding arc or the a random antagonist attacks arc, etc.
>>
>>152491230
Not that anon, but probably Demon's Diary.
>>
>>152491230
demon's diary

>>152491245
>Legend of the Sun Knight
I was planning on reading that already since the description is funny but I didn't know it had necromancy too. Neat.
>>
>>152491164
>Cooking
Are you talking about the NIPPON so good itadakimasu where is my rice cooking?
>>
>>152481461
Overlord explicitly ISN'T the game world. He gets transported to the world (along with his entire guild fortress and holdings) while he is in the game and keeps his in game powers, but the world he gets transported to is entirely unrelated to the game. The reason that they world's magic works the same is that he is not the first person from the game to be transported there.
>>
>>152491159
There's no evidence there's a causation between the two, but the suicide rate is dropping, so really makes you think.
>>
>>152491077
What i like:
- Sense of progress. More power, more authority, more variety skill, extreme world change etc
- Clever use of two world mechanic.
- MC with a purpose
- Fresh and detailed new world setting

What i hate:
- Tired cliche, ex: mc pick animal ear slave loli, adventure guild etc
- One dimentional story aka the world revolved around MC
- Dicksucking, everyone except MC are incompetent
>>
>>152491267
>arcs
every arc should be about getting a new waifu
>setting
dragon's quest but with the twist that the demon lord is part of the harem
>>
>>152491328
>remaking Japanese food
Every single time. Or so I think.
>>
>>152491328
>Are you talking about the NIPPON so good itadakimasu where is my rice cooking?

Yes
it's shit writing but I think it's hilarious
>>
>>152491077
Listen to this guy >>152491356

Ignore this guy >>152491373
>>
>>152491047
I cannot believe how many autistic fucks keep "logs" so they can stroke their egos later.

Looks pathetic from here.
>>
>>152491356
>hating cliches
I think light novels aren't for you

personally I love cliches

except slave harem meme
why not regular harem
japan, stop being so insecure you can't even believe a fictional girl from another world can like you holy shit
>>
>>152491197
>>No dungeon seeker
THE Dungeon Seeker

>>No New Gate!
THE New gate

>>No Tate no Yuusha
I've read it even before i found this site, in PDF.
>>
>>152482750

>Everytime you had sex with someone you fucked yourself lol
>>
>>152491449
But a slave harem and regular harem are almost the same. Only difference is there's no ojou-sama or tsundere.
>>
>>152491437

but that guy >>152491373
has the recipe to success

good writing doesn't make your story popular
>>
>>152491446
you realize that the list is so he can keep up with the releases, right?
It's from a site dedicated to warning people what novel translation updated
>>
>>152491499
>no ojou-sama
just that is enough to damn it to hell

also it's just dumb that the protag doesn't trust their waifus enough to released them ASAP, or worse, having the author come up with random reasons to prevent them from doing that.
>>
>>152491500
The guy isn't going to be making any money off of this anyway. Why intentionally write something mediocre instead of trying to make it good if you aren't getting anything out of it anyway?
>>
>>152480765
>I'm surprised there hasn't been a story that stacks isekai
There's a minimum of 3 to 4 that do that though.
>>
>>152491356
>Sense of progress. More power, more authority, more variety skill, extreme world change etc
Okay, okay, okay
>extreme world change
W-what

>Clever use of two world mechanic.
Really making me think.

>MC with a purpose
Kinda vague, don't you think. They all have a purpose to act. I think you mean something along of get the huge foreshadowing out of the way.

>Fresh and detailed new world setting
If only I could remember every single isekai, probably wouldn't all that difficult to make it fresh.
>>
>>152491583
>implying you faggots wouldn't want to read something better than mediocre
>>
>>152491616
Do any of them make that the main thing though? Is there a Quantum Leap but with isekais?
>>
Is their an isekai that successfully pulled off the it was all a dream or it was a game all along?
>>
>>152491634
ignore that guy
focus on cute waifus
>>
File: Okage.jpg (106KB, 250x356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Okage.jpg
106KB, 250x356px
>>152481461
>NPCs are sapient while still functioning on rails if the protagonist doesn't interfere.
sounds like okage.
>>
>>152491674
>a Quantum Leap but with isekais?
Funny thing is I think there is, but I can't remember the name of it.
>>
>>152491674
>>152491728
hero bbs has at least a whole bunch of different heroes and different worlds
>>
File: 1348802372761.jpg (59KB, 400x297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1348802372761.jpg
59KB, 400x297px
How do you read chink novels with chinese name character without the immersion ruined?
>>
>>152491077
Are you really going to write something anon?
You aren't going to leave me at half-mast right anon?
>>
>>152491693
Looking at Overlord, Konosuba and Re: Zero threads, this seems about right.
>>
>>152491047
So, anon, what should I read?
>>
>>152491077
lolis,
>>
>>152480765
there are literally 1,347,892 different Isekai LN/Mangas right now, but omly the most populars get translated
>>
>>152491077
Explosions!!!
>>
>>152491791
Is this before or after the translator or author tells you what the name means in chinkanese?
>>
>>152491715
I beat that game about a month ago and I really liked the idea.

How about an Isekai where the MC is offered a chance to go into a fantasy world, and while there the MC realizes it's all very scripted and lacking depth, hand over time more and more people show up, and as they do so the world becomes more real, but still shows signs of being heavily scripted. Main villain is the "author" who is taking people into thw fantasy world he created, realizing that the world he made is hollow on its own and in attempts to make it better and the people within it more real, is rounding up people from the real world to absorb them into his story. As this happens his power grows, and maybe his end game is to eventually have enough power to override reality itself with his fictional land that he can rule over as a god.

I dunno, but after playing Okage and Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright, I've had an itch to make a story involving a god-like storyteller antagonist.
>>
>>152491791
I just remember the letters in their name and skim over it. I don't even read the name.
>>
>>152490680
Endride
>>
>>152490680
Shield Hero.
>>
File: 1205392622.png (447KB, 638x347px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1205392622.png
447KB, 638x347px
>>152480696
>implying
>>
>>152491634
>extreme world change
Maybe like turning point in Mushoku tensei

>Clever use of two world mechanic.
It's a way to make mc special without relying to cheat. Look at Kazuma.

>MC with a purpose
A fuckboi aims to kill generic demon lord is better than smart and kind wisemen orbiting near his waifu with nothing really important to do.
>>
>no isekai series where the MC is a Scrooge McDuck who goes full Pay2Win with the cash shop
>>
>>152492036
Overlord
>>
>>152492036
Literally Death March
>>
File: confusion_23.jpg (26KB, 433x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
confusion_23.jpg
26KB, 433x380px
>>152492036
>Scrooge McDuck
>spending his money
>>
File: 473487.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
473487.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>152491047
>I bought a girl
>>
>>152491993
Now that I think about it is there actually any protagonist that get mutilated during their isekai and get limbs torn off or hideous scars permanently?
It seems that most get some GET 1 HOUR OF SLEEP TO RESTORE LIMBS or something along those lines
>>
>>152492088
How did he get all his shit?
>>
>>152492070
>Death March
>cash shop
>>
>>152491925
I just can take a story with name like Lu tian seng and Bu cen er seriously.
How did chinks come up with this name? throw frying pan from 2nd floor and write down the sound?
>>
>>152492115
He just happened to find it in a cave.
>>
>>152492107
Arifureta and Re: Monster early game.
>>
>>152492158
The exact moment when Re:monster went to shit
>>
>>152492139
*can't
>>
>>152492158
Did he find Launchpad in a cave too
>>
>>152492100
>expect sex
>it's healing series
>>
>>152486194
What you've done was just copy pasting the same shitty premise that you complained earlier and gave it a slight piece of your shitty subjective speedrun mechanics.
Which is devoid of any fun, any entertainment value, and any message worth conveying.
If there's magically a free staff that want to work for you, I fucking guarantee that your show won't even be remembered after it aired.

It will just be there, like air.
>>
>>152492267
>healing series
you mean like, helping her overcome trauma?
>>
>>152492290
And I need my air, anon. I'm suffocating over here without my air. The more the better. Even better if it's not Chinese air, but high quality air from Canada.
>>
>>152491557
>also it's just dumb that the protag doesn't trust their waifus enough to released them ASAP
Nothing dumb about it when you realize that certain MCs have major trust issues.. Like the MC for Slave Harem Light novel for instance. That guy has serious trust issues. Which makes sense considering his background.
>>
Is there any Isekai about a legendary hero from a fantasy land who dies and reborn as a japanese teen and become a NEET?
>>
File: pay-to-win-vrmmo.jpg (93KB, 860x1175px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pay-to-win-vrmmo.jpg
93KB, 860x1175px
>>152492036
There's this thing which is being officially translated by JNovel. Some zaibatsu heir is asked by his waifu to play vidya with her, so he becomes a whale and starts spending ludicrous quantities of cash.
>>
>>152492391
Confused slime girl, I like that. I should use that.
>>
>>152492036
>>no isekai series where the MC is a Scrooge McDuck who goes full Pay2Win with the cash shop

There is a WN where the protagonist is reborn as a "vampire egg" baby and eventually gains the power to magically order and receive stuff from an amazon-like site.

he uses it to order potato chips and manga
>>
>>152492406
This can't be real
Anon please
>>
>>152492100
It's actually cute as fuck
>>
>>152492115
scrooge started his money from mining gold
than he went into various travels around the world getting even more rich

before eventually settling into the US and building his giant money bin
his actual money isn't all in there tho

the only cash in the giant bin are all the stuff he personally got in his youth, the money from owning other business goes to various banks
>>
>>152492406
Game also contains actual SAO fanboys, whereby the game world in the book is filled with Kirihito-clones who all dress up like him using tie-in equipment DLC.

>Stop reflexively microtransacting!
>>
>tfw too scared to post story because might get no replies
>>
>>152492385
sure it makes sense for certain mcs
but plenty of slaven harem protags have no reason to have slaves

like that one guy with the power to heal anything
>>
>>152492391
better question: is there an fantasy series where the MC is a useless trap and his younger brother is basically the hero incarnate and completely outclasses him at almost everything because he inherited all the "MC tropes" like getting all the main girls to fall for him and being overpowered?
>>
>>152492630
>MC is a useless trap
I want this.
>>
>>152492620
I'll read anything at this point
Maybe not right now though, since I have to go to bed
>>
>>152492503
It's actually pretty fun. "I have bags of money" is a better justification for being overpowered than "I got a cheat for no reason". It also acknowledges SAO's existence with the presence of players dressed as Kirito.
>>
>>152492630
there is one manhwa

wait don't run away yet

where the is transported from the real world into a wuxia game (with no game mechanics) and he doesn't believe he's the real MC and thinks the MC is his "younger school-brother" so he keeps saying stuff like "suddenly having to save a girl will never happen to you so don't worry about it" to his other fellow disciple while that other guy is running around his back protecting some random girl

it's pretty funny
but unfortunately, though it starts as a little bit fujo bait it goes into maximum overgayness with the protag acquiring a harem of dudes and dressing like a man-slut
>>
>>152492668
>Screw the rules i have money
Genius
>>
>>152492620
Post it at least you have a something
I have literal notebooks of ideas, plotpoints, arcs, character bios etc but still nothing to bind the pages together
>>
File: hage-31.jpg (133KB, 580x435px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hage-31.jpg
133KB, 580x435px
I have an idea for an isekai series, but it would never get made because of copyright and branding issues.

I call it Redraw.

Anyway it stars out MC an aspiring mangaka who meets (insert legendary animu mangaka here) at comiket after winning one of 13 lucky tickets.

During this encounter he received a pen from the master mangaka.

After arriving home hebdecided to test the pen out by drawing some panels of his favorite manga.

He gets sucked into the manga and messes around with its characters thus changing the story.

Upon returning out MC finds himself waking up from a dream, but when he reads the manga again he realizes that the story has changed.

After pondering he realizes the pen he obtained was magical and allows him to enter and alter fictional worlds.
However he is not the only one with a pen.

The 12 other ticket users have begun to move and our MC sets out on a quest to improve his mangaka skills while protecting the purity of these stories.

The pena all have different specialties aside from entering worlds.

The pen our MC owns allows the MC to not only enter world's but also create weapons for himself, however the weapons he creates must exists within that story.
(So for example if he's in a world like Bleach he can draw himself a bankai, but he can't create alchemy circles from FMA and use them)

Other pen owner's pens may let them summon other manga/anime character by drawing them, or completely rewrite that world's lore or concepts.
>>
>>152492841
Chalk Zone crossover with Fairy God Parents the Movie
>>
>>152492841
write it and post it on fanfiction.net
later on you can rebrand everything and publish it and get rich like the 50 shades of gray woman
>>
>>152492841
it's shit
>>
>>152492841
this seems like a ripoff of an idea another anon had, it went something like

>MC goes into book
>the fate of the main character in that book is tragic
>alters events in it
>all copies of the book in the real world change to reflect alterations mc made
>mc returns home every once and a while
> the female author finds him and tries to stop him, to protect the orginal story and integrity of the book

or something

or something
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 322x305px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 322x305px
>>152491047
>I reincarnated as a vending machine
>>
>>152492887
to be fair she rebranded and rewrote what was originally a sherlock holmes fanfiction, which is normie shit the masses will eat up

i dont think a bunch of weeaboos summoning naruto swords would blow up like that
>>
>>152492933
Doraemon has an episode on that concept.

Basically he has a pair of shoes that you can wear to jump in books and manga

Then they start putting different manga pages from different series together into a pile and jump in.
>>
>>152492969
>TheLightIsBrokenButIStillWork.jpg
>>
>>152493027
>Then they start putting different manga pages from different series together into a pile and jump in.
So it becomes Ore Ga Heroine/Little Apocalypse?
>>
>>152491047
how many of these aren't complete dog shit

i even read kuma kuma kuma kuma bear and thought it was readable
>>
>>152492969
>final battle against demon god
>everyone is down
>demon god is pleased with his victory and decides to get a snack from the vending machine
>It's M&Ms, his favorite
>wolfs down 3 packets
>starts convulsing
>"n-nani?!"
>They were peanut M&Ms and he's allergic
>the vending machine MC shuts off for the final time as he rests among his fallen for and comrades
>>
>>152480756
A hero's war
Release that witch
>>
>>152492969
>>152493198
Isn't that one supposed to be actually good? There was a ln thread a week ago and there were several people saying it was a decent read
>>
>>152492783
But what if it's trash
>>
>>152493116
I don't remember clearly but I think it was a complete clusterfuck and Doraemon had to bail them out.
>>
>>152493274
it cannot be worse than some of the isekai we read
>>
>>152493373
I don't know if I should feel good or bad that I might be worse than that. I'll try my best though.
>>
>>152480696
That's a cool idea, I like it.
I'll steal it and write a story about this.
Thanks.
>>
>>152493405
Still waiting on all of those anon who said that to reply back.
>>
>>152493274
90% of isekai are recycled harem pandering op powerleveling garbage so long as the world is well built and characters are fleshed out you'll do good. Isekai is a rock bottom writing plot base
>>
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-19/seven-seas-to-publish-j-novel-club-light-novels-in-print/.111238

Grimgar is getting English print release. Hopefully if it does well enough we might get others like Realist Hero or Faraway Paladin printed.

J-Novel Club does a lot of isekai series for some reason.
>>
>>152493160
90% of WNs are shit. What do you expect?
>>
>>152493432
>so long as the world is well built and characters are fleshed out you'll do good.

also the waifus gotta be good
>>
>>152493465
>expecting someone who can't write to make good waifus
>>
>>152493449
I've only read like 4 WNs, and most of them were decent to good.
>>
>>152493490
by "most" I mean most of the content across them, not just the WNs themselves, though some of them get shit
>>
>>152493477
We all have to start somewhere anon, only after starting in a pile of humuliating garbage trekking through the abyssal valley of poor writing can one obtain the wonderous ability to write!
>>
>>152493424
Why would I reply back?
I'll just finish it and sell it in my country in my language and get a few thousands bucks for it and you'll never know about it.
>>
File: 234567897654.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
234567897654.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>152493477
>too much of an autist to make good waifus
All the girls I write end up being ice queen types purely because I'm too autistic to write emotional characters.
>>
>>152493465
>>152493432
If I'm gonna build a bunch of likable detailed characters and a non rpg like world, then what's the point of making it Isekai? What does Isekai offer that I can't write with the world's own characters?
>>
I wrote a novel actually and realized it was Isekai.

First thing he did was realize he didn't speak the local language at all. Ended up becoming a beggar for six months as he learned, demonstrated to brewer he knew how to distill and concentrate alcohol much better then he. He claimed to have been kidnapped and sold into slavery before escaping and becoming a beggar. Ended up swindling the brewer out of as much money he could manage and set up a workshop, became literate, and began reading as much as he could afford. Eventually he caught the attention of the local blueblood as a 'magi' and was grabbed and brought in. By the point the guy had worked out electric lighting. Then after the blueblood blabbed about his wizard it at summer court he was actually kidnapped and informed he was one of several individuals this had been happening to over the course of centuries.

To make a long story short there was a floating island illuminati prison/world secret police who kept fucks like him from fucking things over due to the last few it times such things had happened. At this point the guy learns that magic is indeed real, up to that point he had seen no evidence of it and thought it was superstition. Turns out the second job of the floating island is keeping the populous ignorant. The duke who had grabbed him suffered an accident and subsequent riots killed most of his family.

The guy's life ended up being a stream of endless suffering. Also best girl died near the end of book 1.
>>
>>152493598
tl;dr
>>
Why MT manga adaptation is so slow?

It will takes at least a decade until they finished the whole LN with this slow released.
>>
>>152493578
self-insert potential

and meme power
>>
>>152493613
TL;DR version:
>guy gets isekai'd, reinvents electric lighting, things magic isn't real, gets kidnapped, magic is real and controlled by the flying super illuminati, best girl betrays him, he strangles her to death at her own birthday party
>>
>>152493624
MT is shit. Everyone praises it for its "world building" but the writing is incredibly cliché and mediocre.
>>
>>152493624
>he thinks the manga adaption of an LN will ever finish and not end at some random part
>>
>>152493688
>Everyone praises it for its "world building"

Eh? I read it just for Rudi and Ruijerd stories.
I don't know why you or me should bother about what everyone else thinks.
>>
File: gulliver-morten17.jpg (120KB, 690x1120px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gulliver-morten17.jpg
120KB, 690x1120px
>>152480765
>Like, the protag dies and gets reincarnated into multiple worlds instead of just staying in one
Gulliver's Travels is something like that, also it's pretty funny that the last island he visits is japan
>>
>>152493683
>>152493598
sounds too stereotypical, would not publish

call me when the protagonist isn't a genius nerd who knows science
>>
>>152493578
Make whatever the hell you want, only know one word anon: execution!

also isekai isn't strictly based around rpg mechanics, only the more unimaginative writers depend on it as a writing device making it boring as fuck(see slave harem as an example) but rather it makes for a good baseline for world building series like a hero's war/release that witch.

Isekai have a variety of core issues: the rpg mechanics and having a bullshit op MC as the one and only character perspective while villains are poorly written edgy mustache twisters and 1 dimensional waifus gasp in awe at every move the main character makes leaving a slimy trail as they follow behind him blindly with no real independent thought beyond that being written into their character whatsoever
>>
>>152493693
>end at some random part

Fucking 12 Kingdoms.
>>
>>152493758
RPG Mechanics are hard as hell to write when you don't play games. I only know DQ.
>>
>>152493744
Guy isn't a genius. Electric lighting isn't actually that complicated, neither is distilling alcohol. At least not for someone who grew up in the modern era. I can do both without really needing an external source of info.

For reference the brewing he knew on the spot. The other took him six months of guesswork working off of things he half remembered.

No but seriously:
>can reinvent electric lighting
>genius
your bar for genius is either really low or you're not very knowledgeable
>>
>>152493683
So basically EVA
shit
>>
What's /a/ opinion on Van Hellsing creator Isikei manga?
>>
>>152493803
Then don't write them in!

Honestly isekai can be anything practically so long as it starts with someone(s) going from one world to another. Just don't be a bland unimaginative fool!
>>
>>152493857
>Just don't be a bland unimaginative fool!
How do I do this
>>
File: 04 - xsY1BlH.gif (295KB, 529x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
04 - xsY1BlH.gif
295KB, 529x720px
>>152493744
>can make alcohol
>knows how a lightbulb works
>genius
are you actually retarded or just didn't graduate highschool?
>>
>>152493894
I have phd and don't know that.
It depends on what you care about in life and what you don't care about.
Not everyone can remember things they learned 20 years ago when they were still in school.
>>
File: confused45.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
confused45.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
Is there any Isekai where the MC dies and get reborn on a fantastic land as Mule? Would be pretty interesting watching an Isekai adventure from the point of view of an animal who can't speak but always get dragged into adventures againts its will by different adventurers.
>>
>>152493945
>fantastic land
what
>>
>>152493945
>there are some anon who self-insert as a mule
Really makes you think
>>
>>152493920
A PHD in what? Russian literature? Lightbulds are really fucking simple, so is electricity.

You can make enough electricity to power electric lighting with nothing but copper, zinc, and vinegar.

The bulb needs some expertise, mostly a glassblower, however the innards are simple if you know anything about one.

As for alcohol you can literally do better than someone even 500 years ago with less then 10 minutes of research.
>>
>>152493974
I mean a fantasy world
>>
>>152493993
>>152493920
The main this is it seems retarded to think knowing those things makes someone a genius, or in any way abnormally intelligent.
>>
>>152493920

You can make electricity out of a potato.
This is a simple elementary school science you dumb fuck.
>>
>>152480765
There is. Can't remember the name, but the guy goes through worlds, carries waifues in pokeballs.

There's another where the MC is basic going throw different worlds killing gods.
>>
>>152493993
>A PHD in what? Russian literature?
Law.
>with less then 10 minutes of research
Exactly.
If i was just one second to find myself in the middle ages I wouldn't remember anything about that because it's not something I though about in 20 years because I never had to.
And my memory is shit.
>>
>>152493920
Literally elementary school tier science.
>>
File: Scientist-chan.png (55KB, 301x397px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Scientist-chan.png
55KB, 301x397px
>>152493578
If you're going to do that, then make the mc be a native, and make an isekai person a side character. There, removes self-insert and new perspective.
>>
>>152493864
I make no claims to be a writing critic but after doing my fair share of reading WNs/LNs/books over the years in general i've roughly gathered the following:

Have multiple character perspectives

Don't write a gary stu/mary stu(perfect characters) or you'll have nightmares figuring out what the limits of their abilities are for the rest of the work that features them

Build a full world with history to accompany it! something happened in country A that affects country B! that characters can discuss as news of hordes of niggers raping all da wyte wimmin! and after careful investigation find out they came from africa to usa! cause and effect!

Give motivations and desires to your characters

Give flaws like a whore gives herpes make your characters have some depth!

Multiple plotlines that you can manage reasonably well without causing plotholes

There may be more but shit like that gets my cock hard when i'm reading Whatever catches my interest that can sink its claws right into me making a permanent reader of a slut out of me
>>
>>152494115
That doesn't remove self inserting
What stops you from self inserting as either?
It's not something you can remove ever, period

If you put your mind to it, you can self insert as a fucking table that was mentioned 1 time in the entire story
>>
>>152494115
That actually sounds like it would be a lot of fun to write. Random guy who clues the MC in to the world sticks with him for personal reasons to help him defeat the big bad or whatever. I'll have to figure out why the isekai guy is there and what the world is like first. I Always default into demon king dragon quest like world without consciously making changes.
>>
>>152494089
See, it still seems like your bar for "genius" is fucking retarded.
>>
>>152494089
You can make electricity with a fucking potato holy shit.
>>
>>152494025
>>152494101
>>152494020
Explain how a lightbulb works

And go make some beer
>>
>>152494214
What bar for genius?
What?
I just said i don't know that and it's not a matter of having gone through any sort of education
it depends on the person and how much they give a shit about it in life

ofc knowing it doesn't make you a genius
just that you're either 15, or had encountered it in life past the point of learning it
or just have good memory
>>
File: 1484615951635.jpg (416KB, 1031x1256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484615951635.jpg
416KB, 1031x1256px
>>152492406
>>152493443
Reminder that if you hate Yen Press's predatory licensing and C&D practices of going after series with existing extensive translations, then give your shekels to J-Novel Club instead because they do everything the exact opposite of Yen Press.

>pick up less well known but deserving series
>avoid series that are almost twenty volumes ahead
>aim to outcompete the fan translation by overtaking them and providing the superior LN product instead of ordering C&D on the whole WN translation
>include honorifics where it makes sense to do so
>>
>>152494323
>And go make some beer
I am distilling vodka in my garage at this very moment actually. It's awful, but strong.

>Explain how a lightbulb works
You send electricity through a filament, the resistance heats the filament producing light. Modern incandescent bulbs use tungston for the most part, but a lot of metals and even other materials are possible (cardboard actually works funnily enough). The filament needs to be inside a bulb that you fill with a non-oxygen gas.
>>
>>152494152

Why this sound so much like Mushoku Tensei?
You even got the whore Elf character right.
>>
>>152480765
I thought re:zero was going to be like this when he got wounded by elsa trying to save that elf. Then he wakes up to twin loli maids. But nope.
>>
What scientific advancement can someone with school knowledge, not even higher education, bring to semi-medieval world? Basic math things like long division and multiplication, simple integrals, metric standarts, factory system instead of mastery, basic physics, what else?

I doubt many will remember how to make bessemer converter or chemistry bullshit.
>>
>>152494323
Electricity goes throw a thin metal heating it up enough to light up said metal. Similar process to electric heaters, the metal is just different. Even if you don't know what kind of metal gives what kind or reaction. You can just do experiments with any metal you can get your hands on.
>>
>defeting a society of evil wizards with the electricity from a potato and home-made alcohol
I know Isekai stories are usually retarded but this is too much for me.
>>
>>152494477
Boiling water so that it's distilled.
>>
>>152494479
You need to enclose it in a non-oxygen environment, which you can do relatively easily with minimal expertise.
>>
in other news DD has updated. Praise iris sama
>>
>>152480765
That would be konosuba if kazuma dies again
>>
>>152480858
Literally The One.
>>
>>152494517
Oh shit this movie was good.
>>
>>152494470
It isn't however coincidental it may seem, and the depth thing was about being super generous in giving characters flaws whether theyre from past or near present experiences making them seem a bit more relatably human.
>>
>>152494470
What is the point of Isekai in MT? It's not utterly terrible story, but isekai part in it is completly irrelevant. MC never acts his age and he doesn't bring modern view as different perspective.
>>
>>152494487
>defeated
I'm the guy from>>152493598

Never said he defeated anyone. He was kidnapped, threatened with being imprisoned, and had his patron murdered.

In this case they take people like him and pump them for as much information as they can. The flying super illuminati handle things with who are called The Wicker Men, their secret police force. The character himself had a kill switch collar put on him and attached to one of the Wicker Men as a disposable along with a korean and french guy. Besides them the Wicker Man has trained locals, sorcerers and the like. You keep people who have been Isekai'd around for a number of reasons. Mostly because magic does not interact well with them so they make competent mage hunter even if they're poorly trained.
>>
>>152494585
Because it makes it easier for the japs to self-insert.
>>
>>152494585
>but isekai part in it is completly irrelevant
It's The MC trying to not be a shitty NEET in his new life? That's his goal throughout the whole series.
>>
>>152494585
Not trying to argue semantics too hard but it is in fact isekai, merely on the fact that it uses world transfer as its base. As you say though it quickly becomes irrelevant i would rather call it more along the lines of magical adventure however his previous life helped him a lot to gather knowledge very quickly so there is that.
>>
>>152494585
>MC never acts his age and he doesn't bring modern view as different perspective.
>Combining science and magic to maintain autonomous saint level magic at age 6.

Also what the fuck is "modern view" in your perspective? That killing is wrong in medival era isikei?
>>
>>152494604
>In this case they take people like him and pump them for as much information as they can.
>The flying super illuminati handle things with who are called The Wicker Men, their secret police force.
Literally Laputa from Gulliver's travels
>>
>>152494604
Best thing he did was strangle a bitch who tried to sell him out.
>>
>>152494462
Can they actually survive like that? Mainly the reason Yen Press goes for popular well known series is because it's profitable.
>>
>>152494585
getting a "head start" with magic, which gives him almost infinite mana. wish fulfillment for being a genius prodigy and living an easy life due to the overpowered magic he was able to practice since 4 years old or whatever.
>>
>>152483791
c >>152489949

But that image is from the LN, not the manga.
>>
>>152494585
But he does? Now The Lazy King is a story where the isekai aspect and RPG mechanics honestly don't have any business existing.
>>
>>152494684
He's probably thinking about bringing "modern" concepts of science,technology and philosophies rather than just the modern view of not killing.
>>
File: rpg world.png (628KB, 548x689px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rpg world.png
628KB, 548x689px
>>152480696
So What If It's An RPG World
>>
>>152494715

Rudi is still shit tho, he just increased his manapool higher than average human so many people overestimated his power.
>>
>>152494764
That guy's design looks nice.
>>
>>152494585
>What is the point of Isekai in MT?
>Author: I have this idea for a new fantasy series
>Editor: It's pretty good but needs to be an Isekai
>Author: What? Why?
>Editor: Because is the hottest thing right now, literally guaranteed sells from NEETS
>Author: Ok
>>
>>152494698
>Literally Laputa from Gulliver's travels
Similar to Laputa actually! A lot of esoteric scholars were on the island. However the island's main purpose was being a prison, unlike Laputa. There was no domestic population on the island, instead it was a military base/research station/prison.
>>
>>152494755
>"modern" concepts of science,technology and philosophies

Isn't this what happen in the last arc of the stories while defending his families from Human God plot?
>>
>>152494715
>living an easy life due to the overpowered magic he was able to practice since 4 years old or whatever.
>Having ED in your teens.
Granted, it's not like his life was pure suffering(Well, it was for one timeline.)
But still, he kinda had too many problems for me to want to jump into his shoes at any point.
>>
>>152494604
The Korean guy was from the 1970s but had arrived, he later learned, the same day the main character did. The French guy was older, in his 60s, and had been in the other world since age 7, having been transported from 1902 France.
>>
>>152494780
MT was literally THE isekai catalyst.
>>
>>152494872

wut?
>>
Why are westerners so much better at writing isekai than nips?
>>
>>152494769
> A fucking hydro pump attack at a young age.
> still shit.
>>
>>152493624
I don't like the MT's manga adaption honestly. Its like I'm reading a different series since I'm not really feeling the characters and the world especially with the added fanservie scenes but that's what an adaption is I guess.

>>152493771
>You will never get a new 12 Kingdom anime
>You will never get more Seikai no Senki
>You will never get more Guin Saga
The suffering
>>
>>152494585
>MC never acts his age

Act as an actual six years old kid or a cunning 6 years old kid?

You need to give us more explanation here.
>>
>>152494774
The series is super shitty though. It's good in that it doesn't rely on cliches's but the main character is too lucky. It's like he has the highest level of plot armor there is on top of becoming needlessly powerful through grinding which doesn't even seem difficult.
>>
>>152494926
>with the added fanservie scenes

You mean something literally from the LN?
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=File:Mushoku1_11.jpg
>>
>>152494684
>>152494755
Actually no, i am not asking for muh science. I was talking about fact what people in different times had different values and different view on life. People in MT don't act that different from how people act now. Like that whole retarded school arc.

>>152494715
>>152494684
It really is wishfullfilment in how obvious idea is. Like nobody ever in that world tried to train child mage soldiers.
>>
>>152492391
There's a Korean isekai where the MC was an ordinary teen that got isekai'd to become a legendary hero in a fantasy land.

Then died and reincarnated into another fantasy land where he tries to become a NEET because fuck becoming a hero again.
>>
>>152494980
>People in MT don't act that different from how people act now.
>he doesn't know the mass has always been retarded
>>
>>152494971
Nah I meant those hotspring scenes and other minor stuff.
>>
>>152494935
He is 35 or something like that at birth. He acts like a fucking kid. What was even the point besides muh fear of going outside.
>>
>>152494891
First generation new isekai fad story: Mushoku Tensei
First generation new XianXia shit trend: Coiling Dragon
First generation korean whatever: Moonlight Sculptor
>>
>>152480765
There's a manga where MC basically goes on quests in different worlds and settings after he completed each worlds goal.
>>
Is there single XianXia without excessive selfrightiousness which isn't Ze Tian Ji?
>>
>>152495030
To finally have another chance at living life and not wasting it away. Are you dumb or what? Holy shit, anon. It's like you wasted your life away and don't even realize it.
>>
>>152495030
Because he is a literal manchild, he never grew up mentally from the time he became a trash of a human being.
>>
>>152494980
>Like nobody ever in that world tried to train child mage soldiers.
That because only Rudi knows the secret of increasing your mana pool.
People still assume that if you born with shit magic power, you will be the same in your whole life.
That's why even the Gods things Rudi was Laplace reincarnation at some point.

>>152495030
In one earlier story the maid and his mother things that Rudy was weird when he doesn't act like a child at his age, Rudi realized this and try to maintain his facade.
Only his Uncle knows that Rudi actually faking and thinks he's doing it to get influence from his uncle family.

He still actually act more mature compare to kids around him.
>>
>>152494818
previous life:
>free food
>free lodging
>played games all day
>no responsibilities
>etc

current life:
>have overpowered magic
>almost infinite mana
>almost rich due to effortlessly killing a dragon
>have sharingan
>all the main girls spread their legs for you because of reasons and are totally okay with Polygamy because it's normal in that world
>all the students fear and respect you to the point where they can't even challenge you because they saw you one-shot a demon lord
>everyone praises you as a genius
>you can use voiceless incantations because the MC has to be a special snowflake
>have super valuable staff to make your overpowered magic even more overpowered thanks to your rich noble family
yeah, Rudeus had a shitty life
>>
>>152494702
J-Novel Club is a digital only publisher.
>>
>>152495016
>Nah I meant those hotspring scenes and other minor stuff.

That also in the novel.
>>
>>152495117
>lets just look at all the material goods that the person has and what can be seen on the outside
>not what's happening inside their head or anything
>can't be depression or anything
>who cares about psychology anyways
>>
>>152495030
Kids can't help but be fucking magnets for being killed and not realizing it(or caring for that matter) but we as adults know how damn lucky we are to be alive so tell me.

Would you go running thr fuck around in a fantasy world full of magic filled woth equally magical beasts and beings lurking close by?
>>
>>152495030
This>>152495100 and I really like it how his delusions and other stuff are toned down as the story progresses. His inner banter also helps with that and you realize he mentally frew up a little.

Still a pervert though make no mistake!
>>
>>152495091
If his entire first life was a waste and he never grew up from child mentality then is there any difference if it was just a kid in the first place? He acts like a kid to not waste his life away? Are you retarded or do you have problems with reading comprehension?
>>
>>152495034
>First generation new isekai fad story: Mushoku Tensei

What? I thought ZnT was the first.
>>
>>152495030
>He is 35 or something like that at birth. He acts like a fucking kid.
Well no shit, that's what he was like before he died. It's why he wanted to change into a more responsible person. But people don't change that easily so he still shows such traits at times.
>>
>>152495155
grew*
>>
>>152495178
>But people don't change that easily
People in this thread seem to think people change easily and that's what character development is. That's called being bipolar.
>>
>>152494462
Also,
>release every two months instead of every four months
>>
>>152495117

>Literally got his life controlled by a god for the sake of his revenge, till the point you actually lost everything and need to warned your self by killing yourself using time magic.
>>
>MTfa
Another thread ruined I see
>>
>>152495070
Try Record of a Mortal's Journey to Immortality.
>>
>>152495217

I don't get it.
>>
File: official art.jpg (83KB, 565x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
official art.jpg
83KB, 565x800px
>>152494951
>highest level of plot armor

He dies all the time though because he keeps getting in fights against people who are 2x his level. His only perk is that he can learn any skill because he never selected a class.
>>
>>152495146
I have enough expirience of trekking though wildrness to never want to do it again. Rudeus was forced into first adventure part though, so it's not really fair to ask about that.
>>
>>152495175
>ZnT
Zankyou no terror? Zero no tsukaima?
There're older famous works but MT being on top of WN ranking for years created cults of follower and copycats.
>>
>>152495140
>waah, I'm scurred to go outside ;_;
got over it with Roxy in one session

>waah, my dad died ;_;
got over it with Roxy in one session of hardcore fucking. his wife wasn't even mad.

>waah, my holy artifact ;_;
being Rudeus is suffering
>>
>>152495296
>MT being on top of WN ranking for years created cults of follower and copycats.

Without Anime and only recent Manga adaptation?
That's like saying HS is the mother of all LN without any anime adaption.
>>
>>152493257
>>152492969
It's very light. Not in the light-hearted fashion, though. It's just dumb, bottom of the barrel tier that's still somehow readable. It's 100% not serious about itself.
7/10
>>
>>152480696
>isekai fantasy
>but the world follows videogame rules!
NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK YOU
>>
>>152495117
>yeah, Rudeus had a shitty life
You are completely ignoreing all the bad shit that happened in his two lives aren't you? Like getting his ass kicked out of his place by his siblings in his preview life, oh and dying.

Or the fact that he got caught in a transportation incident that ended up getting many people including his outer family killed, His mother incased in stone, and when he went to get her out with his dad he lost both his hand and his dad, and his mom was basically an invalid at one point. And to top it all off he had something like a god trying to fuck his new life over. And that god actually succeeded in one timeline. And even after your other self goes back in time to warn you, you can't do anything and have to fight an OP motherfucker that already kicked your ass once. And even with all the preparation in the world still kicked your ass again.
>>
>>152495386

I blame Overlord.
>>
>>152495386
Hey, I'll strike rich eventually. I just need to know which video game rules people like. Maybe, I'll try Dark Souls somehow.
>>
File: howlscastle[1].jpg (203KB, 1400x757px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
howlscastle[1].jpg
203KB, 1400x757px
ALRIGHT FAGGOTS, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ISEKAI WORK?

picture __related
>>
>>152495435
Bleach
>>
>>152495395
Overlord is not the first to do it nor it follows videogame rules, you're a retrad
>>
>>152495370
You're looking down on Syosetu too much.
New to /a/? There're periode every piece of new translated MT chapter followed by 1500 post discussions.
>>
>>152495466
>nor it follows videogame rules, you're a retrad
>Let me use this P2W Mall item to win this fight
>Not video game rules

EAT SHIT YOU AUTIST!
>>
>>152495413
IT'S ONE THING TO HAVE A FANTASY UNIVERSE BASED ON DARK SOULS
IT'S ANOTHER TO ADD NONSENSICAL VIDEO GAME RULES TO ISEKAI JUST BECAUSE
>>
>>152495489
It's because it's cool, get with it. Look at these stats and numbers. Come on, it's like you don't even play Diablo.
>>
>>152495435
Final Fantasy IX isn't isekai.
>>
>>152495468
> followed by 1500 post discussions.
So does every Kyoani or Jojo threads.

I've been here since /l/ and /g/ got purged.
>>
>>152495489
What if Isekai was what added video game rules to video games in the first place?
Or what if some past reincarnator or transporter developed a system to measure a person's STR, DEF, HP and MP and such?
>>
>>152495516
M8 I founded 4chan.
>>
>>152495513
Ok, and?
>>
>>152495544
We're getting somewhere, if we get even further, we can write this story.
>>
>>152495551

Bring back /l/ then and removed /pol/
>>
>>152495483
They are videogames objects but they follow the logic of that world, see The Goal of All Life is Death
>>
>>152495516
Mushoku Tensei -->Re;Monster(only for a moth)-->Shield Hero-->Overlord--->Konosuba/Re;Zero

You know the gist of it.
>>
>>152495128
Are there enough people who don't care about owning physical products for that?
>>
>>152495568
Be careful what you wish for, I might remove you!
>>
>>152495370
Look at Kenkyo. That doesn't have an anime either, but it still spawned a shitload of "reincarnated as the villain of a otome game" copycats.
>>
>>152495615

I still remember we got more ZnT threads back then compare to those series even with small number of people we got.

This is if you want to compare them with /a/ only shitty popularity contest.
>>
>>152495671
What's a good game to get reincarnated into?
>>
>>152495513
That doesn't look like FF to me.
>>
>>152495671
It was a fucking manga.
>>
>>152495562
Both ideas are already in other stories, though.
The former. gods basically added the system in RPG's in one world because people who were transported found the otherworld's system too complicated initially.

The latter, one guy thought up a spell that basically gives a person's stats. No level though, just how much MP they have, their STR, SPD and such. Basically stuff that can be measured.
>>
>>152495489
Looking at it this way, there's no real reason why a god wouldn't impose 'levels' and shit into an universe (or a single planet?).

Also, never forget Clarke's third law.
>>
>>152495571
> Overlordfags argue semantics.
I wish all fanbases died along with their followers.
>>
>Comfy isekai thread
>anons having pleasant time
>MT mentioned
>Shoots to 90+ from 60 posters
>Devolves in monkey shit flinging
>Again

Staying up was a mistake
not really I will never forget you anons
>>
>>152495247
He dies, but he can just revive. Dying is nothing to him (and the other players too). He would have to face some social backlash but he doesn't die when he's killed. It's disgusting when he says stuff like "I worked so hard for this" like when he got the bone/angel wings.
>>
Is there any Isekai where MC gets reborn as a Dragon? and I mean a real Dragon, not that "draw a human call it a dragon" shit
>>
>>152495615
I remember Re:Monster threads before MT threads.
>>
>>152480696
>no isekai of a 3d platformer where you can build up speed for 12 hours to misalign your QPUs into parallel universes
>>
>>152495710
>It was a fucking manga.
It's a narou webnovel though?
>>
>>152495768
We're all the same people anyways, it's just funposting.
>>
>>152495768
It's this whole fucking mess where fanbases will try deflecting anything with semantics and that semantic will get another response and so on and so forth it causes a shitstorm. The only way to be productive and have results is to die, make sure your carcass has useful properties after death, and your soul can redeem itself.
>>
>>152495763
See Wish Upon A Star then, in the game you can only pick from a list of wishes but in the new world you can wish for anything, a clear case of no follow videogames logic but using videogames object, you're retarded
>>
>>152481816
It isn't anything new, this kind of lenghty novel have been existing since the end of the 19th century, feuilleton were episodic stories published in papers back then, with some reaching incredible lengths.
Most were quite commercial, appealing at a certain niche and were quite criticized by the intellectual elites back then.

It's the same thing now with LN, only that there's no intellectual elite, just some people shitposting around.
>>
>>152495817
Anon means Kenkyo's setting. Reika's character body/world is from a manga, not an otome game.
>>
>>152495817
The story that is in kenkyo relied on the plot of a manga where our mc isekaied into the villainess of said manga. But the idea of being villainess of some said work like a game or manga may have originated from kenkyo and started the trend. Or from another work.
>>
>>152495785
Define real dragon, most dragons can shapeshift into a human form.
>>
>>152490822
>Outbreak Company

Strange how this isn't more popular
>>
>>152495944
Because is shit
>>
>>152495944
It was an underdog hit, I think something overshadowed it that season.
>>
>>152495117
>free food
>free lodging
>played games all day
>no responsibilities
He got kicked out of his house and beat up by a bat by his own sibling mercilessly literally because he didn't want to be responsible for anything and all of the above. He didn't have the guts to take responsibility for anything, maybe you're projecting anon? Because the fact that you're somehow mad about this part proves it.

>have overpowered magic
>almost infinite mana
>almost infinite mana
>almost rich due to effortlessly killing a dragon
>have sharingan
Yet loose almost every fight against actual enemies because you can't wear touki. He barely beat fucking auber when it was 3v1, anon if you want to talk about flaws then the mention the fucking Atofe's gift which was a literal plot armour and the bullshit that happened in the final vols. But you obviously haven't even read thing or lack comprehension.
>>
>>152495925
A giant winged reptile who breaths fire and sleeps in his hoard of gold and other precious things, and can't shapeshift into anything.
>>
>>152495891
>It's the same thing now with LN, only that there's no intellectual elite, just some people shitposting around.
There was never any intellectual elites. It was just people shitposting back then too. they just sounded more professional about it.
>>
>>152496025
Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon
>>
>>152480765
Read Against the Gods.
>>
Since dune is technically an isekai, will it get an anime adaptation?
>>
File: 1477584080773.png (434KB, 720x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477584080773.png
434KB, 720x400px
>2017
>no isekai where characters get trapped in a ridiculously unfair game that kills you for the dumbest reasons
>character opens a book
>book was really a lever
>trapdoor to spikes open
>you die
>no warning whatsoever
>>
>>152493252
>Release That Witch

I don't know, protagonist and his walking factory are pretty mary sue.
>>
>>152496070
please, tell me how a Dragon who turns herself into a human maid is a "A giant winged reptile who breaths fire and sleeps in his hoard of gold and other precious things, and CAN'T shapeshift into anything."
>>
>>152495845
are you a necromancer anon?

or a necrophiliac?

either way I'm willing to give you my putrid spoiled corpse

so long as we stay together

with the other anons of course
>>
>>152496025
>can't shapeshift into anything.

Closest thing I can think of is the cicada reincarnating into a dragon story.
>>
>>152494980
>Like nobody ever in that world tried to train child mage soldiers.
Thats because Rudy is a reincarnated person with a mind of a grown up. A simple child can't have complex thought processes when he/she is still an infant. That is the biggest reason Rudy could increase his mana pool and was able to pull off voiceless incantation.

Training would never work on a child unless that person is reincarnated just like him.
>>
>>152495862
You can keep arguing functionality but what is the point? Why the game? Because of plot convenience of magic? Why bother putting things from some game into another world? The whole summoned by magic by putting an entire part of a videogame makes it contrived? Instead of focusing more on the aspect of finding it out, we keep getting pacing of fucking long ass volumes of switching godforsaken narratives from jobber for no reason other than being a jobber (lacks tension) and nonsensical narrative from some rapist or bandit (that was a shallow narrative just so we can sympathize for him and his sister backstory). Overlord's pacing is bad and the premise and setting is pretty contrived.
>>
File: 1427945204326.png (258KB, 500x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427945204326.png
258KB, 500x351px
>>152496144
Maid aren't humans, maids are a husk of lust which is made for rape
>>
>>152495392
>he got caught in a transportation incident
Rudeus actually had it better than everyone else. None of his family members died.

>>152496005
>the fact that you're somehow mad
what?

>Yet loose almost every fight against actual enemies
losing fights doesn't make you weak.
>>
>>152496005
The idea that you have strong powers and still lose doesn't take away from the fact there's a head start.
>>
>>152496211
>Instead of focusing more on the aspect of finding it out
I don't particularly care to find out and I think not focusing on it would actually be bad for the story.

The (at least, ainz-assumed reason) that magic works like it does in the NW is because something/someone showed up from ygg in the past and changed the magic of the world to fit ygg magic.
>>
>>152496253
>Rudeus actually had it better than everyone else. None of his family members died
Ok dude, sure. I don't even know where to start. You really are jaded.
>>
File: flight-2.jpg (14KB, 404x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flight-2.jpg
14KB, 404x300px
>>152496025
There is an old cartoon about a nerd who got reborn as a Dragon or something like that
>>
>>152495435
Law Of Ueki
>>
>>152481816

Imagine being a Japanese young man. You're fresh outta school and your options are to either work 80 hours a week as a corporate wage slave or write light novels.

After thinking about it long and hard, you decide to try the latter. And what do you know, a miracle happens, and your garbage harem shit sells a FUCKING MILLION copies. Holy shit. You suddenly have it all, safety, fame, a future.

You then find yourself faced with another multiple selection problem. Will you hold onto artistic integrity and pull your series tidily together in a satisfactory ending after 5 volumes or perhaps 10? If you do, after those 10 volumes, you're suddenly back to square 1 again, thinking where the fuck you're going to get the money for food, rent, anime, and figurines next month? Will you rely on being able to repeat the unlikely miracle? Risk failure, disgrace and poverty?

OR, you could just extend your massive hit series a bit. And a bit more. One more volume. Maybe another. It's so easy, you already got the ball rolling.

Now, what would you do?
>>
How is your /a/sekai story coming along anons? Have you reached 40k words (average length of an LN, apparently) yet?
>>
>>152480765
hero bbc, one of the heros is just that.
>>
>>152494462

The shilling is real.
>>
>>152496211
>Why the game? Because of plot convenience of magic?
I will not even bother answering, you don't even know what the point of Overlord is and obviously dind't bother reading more than 3 volumes or you would know why the game is actually important in the history
>>
>>152496253
>None of his family members died
What? Her mother became a vegetable, he didn't even know if the sisters were alive and his grandfather+other relatives he got extremely close to all died. Seriously what is wrong with you?
>>
>>152496253
>Rudeus actually had it better than everyone else. None of his family members died.
None of his immediate family died directly from it you mean.

Though due to it his mother was fucked up and his dad died trying to save her. And The family that he was staying with was related to him if I remember right. They didn't have any happy ends.
>>
>>152495207
The aspect of time travel essentially avoids consequences. You essentially make a convoluted system where you can manipulate the aspect of time while avoiding responsibility. There were other ways around this but the author refused and made shear plot convenience to avoid some tragic plot from occurring.
>>
>>152496366
>tfw have been writing these past hours and haven't gotten anything but ideas down
Why is it so hard to connect everything? The reason for being isekai'd, a reason to move as character, a reason for everything. But I'll do it, for you guys, I'll do it.
>>
>>152496366
100 words
Are you jealous anon?
>>
>>152496397
I find sometimes it is nice to just write and see where it takes me.
>>
>>152480696
because lets look at it honestly.

You are shit out into a world where fantasy and everything you ever wanted is reality.
You are a chosen special existence.
Who in their right fucking mind would want to plow through to the end boss, possibly either die or sent back to your original world, when you can live content for longer?

God knows if no one knew I was to be a hero, I would never let anyone find out.
>>
>>152496395

At some point that "tragic plot" already happen.
>>
>>152496395
>The aspect of time travel essentially avoids consequences
You mean avoids some consequences while hitting others.
>>
>>152496416
Very.
>>
>>152496253
>None of his family members died.

His dad died.

But since you never bother to read so I guess you won't mind any spoiler.
>>
>>152496397
To be honest you don't necessary need a reason to isekai. The MC could have just "fallen through a dimensional crack" (when truck-san hit him) or something.
>>
File: words.jpg (23KB, 377x205px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
words.jpg
23KB, 377x205px
>>152496366

>help
>>
>>152496536
>no Asian characters and Korean syllables
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>152482286
You poor, innocent soul.
>>
>>152496536
>No Asian characters
Already love your novel anon
>>
File: Isekai.png (6KB, 270x254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Isekai.png
6KB, 270x254px
>>152496536
Impressive.
It's not my longest story, but this is my longest isekai.
>>
>>152496366
I've been thinking of writing one for some time now. It would mainly be focused on a MC that constantly gets isekai'd to different worlds.

The story would be told in two different POVs between each chapter. First Person with the MC for their take on the world, and then omniscient third person with the designated sidekick/deuteragonist for that world to infodump and contrast.
>>
>>152496386
Ainz's goal is to find his other guild mates through conquest. I read up to the fucking emperor part and gazef dying. After that, I dropped the series after it getting too lengthy and details are hazy. I know it is not the entire game but it was a part of the game that came to life in the new world for... reasons, reasons that should be explored.
>>152496301
The way things are going on by not exploring further is actually hindering progress. After all, if he is trying to find his friends, the story should attempt to find a way to connect it since because of the magic transporting parts of the game to the new world. But it didn't. We keep getting perspectives of some jobber readers will barely care about and you handwave it as pov, and guess what, that style of pov sucks.
>>
Is Sonichu an Isekai?
>>
>>152496253
He is not weak though, why should he be weak when this happened>>152496197
But at the same time he's nowhere near OP when you consider the top class in that world.

In fact without Ruijerd even in his childhood he wouldn't be able to survive the demon continent. Only after those events did he figure out how to use his skills in a smart way and got more experienced but even that didn't help vs Orsted, Auber, Badigadi, North God etc if he had fought alone.
>>
>>152494818
Honestly if the story followed the altenrate timeline MT would've been so much better.
>>
>>152496536
Do you have a synopsis?
>>
>>152496688
dwarves was a pretty underwhelming volume but aside from that I think it's been good
>>
>>152496774
You just like edgy stuff.
>>
>>152496437
That is not a good excuse for plot convenience. It is a lazy excuse to introduce some tragic ass plot that can be avoided through some time travel.
>>152496443
You people attempt to excuse that but the idea that you avoid consequences that should occur and handwave it off as time travel makes it contrived. This is bad in stories and lack tension. It invites plot holes and convenience because the plot demands it so it advance.
>>
>>152496726

He doesn't even win against Orsted, he got spared because he begs for his live.
Most of his later fight was not even because of his power, he actually used everyone else to fight for him.

That freaking mecha suit is literally useless.
>>
>>152496774
Yeah it would've been interesting no doubt. Though he had to throw away and destroy his whole family for power and MT mianly has that family focus.

Seeing more of Oldeus would be nice as a spinoff series for sure.
>>
>>152496388
>None of his immediate family died directly from it you mean.
This is what I meant. The shit that came after that is a different story. His mom being a crystal or vegetable sucks but it's better than being dead.

>>152496472
his dad didn't die because of the teleportation event. his dad died because he was eager as fuck to save his wife and dove into the boss battle instead of waiting for Rudeus to ask someone like Ruijerd to help. you can also blame Rudeus for his death if you want because his dad covered for him.
>>
File: 1436115829325.jpg (296KB, 1158x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436115829325.jpg
296KB, 1158x1500px
>No isekai in which dipshit players get excited when they end up inside their VRMMO, only to find out that the mechanics are tweaked so that you realistically take injuries and die
>No geniuses of hard work who employ their magically augmented reflexes, speed and jumps to take down much larger foes
>No superb animation that studies actual HEMA and italian/german swordsmanship instead of "slash and shout in japanese"

I just want to see a Dark Souls vet/goblin slayer kill some Kirito fag and laugh. Also plenty of sexy, sexy monstergirls
>>
>>152496975
>>No isekai in which dipshit players get excited when they end up inside their VRMMO, only to find out that the mechanics are tweaked so that you realistically take injuries and die
>>No geniuses of hard work who employ their magically augmented reflexes, speed and jumps to take down much larger foes
>No superb animation that studies actual HEMA and italian/german swordsmanship instead of "slash and shout in japanese"
Literally SAO
>>
>>152496941

Well if you really eager to used the Teleportation event as killing Rudi family, then his Uncle and auntie and Grandfather died during that event.
>>
>>152496810
>This is bad in stories and lack tension
You say this, but the entire introduction of the older Rudy who time traveled to warn his younger self brought some serious tension. Mainly from the fact that Hitogami was exposed as an enemy, and one that he can't directly do a thing about. Even his older self said don't bother.
>>
File: 67755454.png (258KB, 1198x803px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
67755454.png
258KB, 1198x803px
>>152496823
>Most of his later fight was not even because of his power, he actually used everyone else to fight for him
This is why Eris is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>152497091
>a sword that shoots black holes
Explain this to me
>>
File: Gaming made simple.png (932KB, 1253x914px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gaming made simple.png
932KB, 1253x914px
>>152480696
>"Now I bet you're all wondering what I'm going to do with all this speed, but first..."
>>
>>152497091

>Father is a manchild

FREAKING GREYRAT!
>>
File: h3f123ed.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
h3f123ed.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>152497098
>>
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/20-1/ai-kayano-voices-dual-wielding-mama-in-ad-for-new-light-novel-series

>In Tsujo Kogeki ga Zentai Kogeki de Ni-kai Kogeki no Okasan wa Suki desu ka?, Masato Oosuki is an ordinary high school boy who is magically transported to an alternative world, but for some reason his doting, over-protective mother comes along as well. The series is described as a "together-with-mother" adventure comedy.
>>
>>152481461
>it's explicitly a game world
Nah. Generic fantasyland sure, not a vidyaworld though, even if that generic fantasyland has been the dumping ground of isekai protags for centuries now.
>>
>>152497066
> Because hitogami is an intangible existance to be warned, he is considered tension.
You attempt to sidetrack from the idea of the lack of responsibility within this storytelling. The fact that this is forewarned and avoided through time travel is essentially what makes it contrived. You have no grasp of the idea of tension, do you? What would be much more greater is the unknown. If Rudy had actually learnt that without his future self. That would invite a greater amount of tension yet it was spoonfed to him as well as a way out of a whole tragic event. Again, this is very lacking. Let's see which has more tension in storytelling?
> Finding out that this god is intangible through your own effort and not through the future self through the convenience of time travel
> Find out what is given to you through convenience of time travel, avoiding responsibility, making an easy way to visualize the villain, and make a much happier future because of the fact you avoided it through time travel.
Yeah.
>>
>>152497255
pic related is his mother?
>>
>152497255
Sweet Lord.
>>
>>152497255
>Ai Kayano voices
Anime fucking confirmed.
>>
File: 1332318124621.jpg (47KB, 340x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332318124621.jpg
47KB, 340x355px
>>152497255
>MILF isekai
I will watch it so i can fap to the doujinshi later.
>>
>>152497255
>dual-wielding-mama

ISIKEI IS SAVED!
>>
>>152497255
POCHI
>>
>>152497255
does the mother not take anything in the fantasy world seriously?

and keeps reprimanding the boy in typical mother ways, like for having messy hair after fighting a horde of skeletons?

and the boy keeps saving her from trouble while she's oblivious to the danger?

and she constantly says ara ara~?
>>
>>152497255
>https://youtu.be/LEEhYM8ySdI
>voice is exactly what you would expect out of an okaasan
>>
>>152497419
>In Tsujo Kogeki ga Zentai Kogeki de Ni-kai Kogeki no Okasan wa Suki desu ka?, Masato Oosuki is an ordinary high school boy who is magically transported to an alternative world, but for some reason his doting, over-protective mother comes along as well. The series is described as a "together-with-mother" adventure comedy.
She seems to be the protecting one.
>>
>>152497419
you need to keep that mom fetish under control
>>
>>152496991
No, I mean you get hit by a giant sword and it's not "kuso I tooku damagu" its fucking "oh jesus my chest is cut open and bleeding fuck"

Also armor actually works and interferes with magic casting, so some retard with no helmet is in deep shit if he decides to go swinging.
>>
>>152497255
>Over-protective mother
>That voice
>Pochi
Jesus christ.
>>
File: nemesis_zombie.jpg (279KB, 827x1165px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nemesis_zombie.jpg
279KB, 827x1165px
>>152486448
>tfw no animated Nemesis bullying
>>
>>152490680
Why anyone want to, even in stuff like Kamigoroshi the crew stays behind because they found fucking wives there.
>you can go back and be a average college student
>or you can stay behind as the captain of the royal guard and marry the princess

>you can go back to being a NEET fatass
>or you can stay and run your own restaurant

>you can go back to being a shy girl no one gives a fuck about
>or stay with your friends Fafnir, Titania and Black Knight

Repeat that a total of 13 times for the rest of the crew.
>>