[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your joking right? FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT! AFTER 80+ FUCKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 800px-Yang_death.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Yang_death.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
Your joking right?

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT! AFTER 80+ FUCKING EPISODES THIS IS WHAT I GET?
DROPPED.THE.FUCK.DOWN!

Words cant describe how mad I currently am
>>
Jojo reference?
>>
>>152476882
>I cant take a dead main character
>>
It's alright to be angry that he had to die such a pointless death. But you sound like you are mad at the anime itself or something. Sometimes people die pointlessly, and that can be part of a good story, too. I think it fits rather well with the rest of LOGH.

You are the wrong kind of mad.
>>
>>152476972
if you're saying i can't handle a main character dying in a COMPLETE SHIT way like this 30 episodes before the show ends,then i really can't.
>>
>>152477096
Like the anon above your post said, sometimes people die pointless deaths.
You should just keep on watching so you can see the other characters react to his passing.

Oh and, sad little fact. The VA died few months after he had finished his work on LOGH, taking admiral Yang's voice with him to the underworld.
>>
>>152477096
Reinhardt is the main character. Yang was a mook who died along with his antiquated political ideology.
>>
File: 12030123.jpg (22KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
12030123.jpg
22KB, 620x620px
>>152477196
why it gotta be like this man ;_;
>>
>>152476882
Thank goodness.

Yang was an unbearable character. The only bad thing about his death was that an even worse character was in charge of the FPA afterwards. The FPA's characters are all shit except for Schenkopp. The empire has a lot of more memorable and fun characters.
>>
>not dropping the show after Kircheis died

Your own fault really
>>
>>152476882
Spoiler that you nigger
>>
After that you can count on fingers the number of truly great episodes, but there are still good moments so keep watching.
>>
File: 1436536887838.jpg (36KB, 633x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436536887838.jpg
36KB, 633x480px
>>152478148
They also had these two glorious motherfuckers
>>
>>152478276
>28 episodes left
>At most 1/3 of them are TRUELY GREAT
You aren't really making a solid case here...
>>
>>152478373
Ah yeah I forgot about Poplin. He was a funny mess, and the other guy too. They were okay, but my point still stands that the empire episodes were a lot more entertaining.
>>
>>152476882
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMYAATQDOEQ
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.