[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

rakugo in less than an hour show me your rakugo face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 85

File: 1483773611431.png (1MB, 1893x1077px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483773611431.png
1MB, 1893x1077px
rakugo in less than an hour

show me your rakugo face
>>
File: rakugo7.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rakugo7.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>152473594
>>
File: C2nksOJUoAAo3Qj.jpg (190KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2nksOJUoAAo3Qj.jpg
190KB, 1200x1200px
Kumota is pretty cute.
>>
I don't know how to feel. On one hand, I'll get my weekly dose of Rakugo. On the other hand, I still haven't recovered from Yota's latest disastrous performance and I'm afraid that things will only be worse for him in this episode.
>>
File: 1484325141083.gif (379KB, 194x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484325141083.gif
379KB, 194x304px
>>152474024
oh come on Anon, have faith

only faith can heal best boy
>>
>>152473594
So we will finally find out if the Yakuza boss is the father. Judging from the manga raws, this episode is going to be an eventful one concerning Yotaro and Konatsu's relationship.

Don't really care about Konatsu, but I hope the best for Yotaro.
>>
File: ringo blank.png (243KB, 357x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ringo blank.png
243KB, 357x489px
>Tfw it's going to be a cuckholdry episode
>>
>>152474116
I usually hate that word since it's thrown around so much, but in this case it fits.

Yotaro should have just left Konatsu and her mistake alone. He had no obligation to marry her and take care of her son. If he wanted to help the kid grow he could have done it without getting into a loveless marriage. Konatsu is a usless whore just like her mother and doesn't deserve Yotaro's kindness.
>>
>>152474259
you have no idea what kind of person Miyokichi was as the only account of her you have is Kiku's, he's obviously biased
>>
>>152474110
I hate myself for not learning Moonrunes. Reading Rakugo manga is a pain in the ass if your Moon level is weak and I've been living away from the truth for months because I can't read the manga.
>>
>>152473594
The fuck is this ? Rakugo animu ? What´s next ? Manzai animu ? Konto animu ?
They are running out of ideas.
>>
>>152473594
Tell me about Sukeroku
Why do they have fish on their noses?
>>
>>152474400
I would unironically watch all of these.
>>
>>152474400
there have been rakugo animu before this
>>
>>152474400
>He just got to /a/ less than a year ago.

The rule is lurk 2 years before posting, it stops you from making stupid posts like these
>>
>>152473594
King records released the full version of OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBva7Fu0O2Q
>>
File: 1483773831302.png (230KB, 768x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483773831302.png
230KB, 768x432px
>>152474259
>doesn't deserve Yotaro's kindness

to be fair, who really does?
>>
>>152474585
FUCK YES. Thank you for this.
>>
>>152474585
I've been listening to it non stop since hours.

A little question to Frenchfags: Is it just me, or the French title at the beginning is kind of wrong? I also wonder why they chose to include a French title.
>>
>>152474585
Naisu, thank you, anon!
>>
>>152474585
>Title google translates to "The Death of Now"

Fitting
>>
>>152474259
It was his decision, whether you like it or not. Konatsu from her side is not taking advantage of his kindness as we see she is responsible for taking care of the baby most of the time while Yotaro works as a rakugoga. She will start falling for him later on but it needs time. Also, fuck it, it's Japan in the 80s and she is a single mother, it's a social stigma. Yes, she might not deserve Yotaro's kindness from your point of view but that's up to him to decide who he wants to give love and care.

>>152474585
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>152474711
It's something like "The shinigami of the moment of death"
>>
>>152474797
Spoil me
Who's the father
>>
>>152474711
It's shinigami, not death.
>>
File: 1483990609312.jpg (13KB, 285x283px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483990609312.jpg
13KB, 285x283px
I don't like the writer guy!
>>
>>152474887
I don't know. I have the scans but I can't read Nip
>>
>>152474924
Nobody likes him. He's a hyena and clearly tabloid-quality.
>>
>>152474924
I still think that he has a grudge against Kiku and that he will do something cruel and/or stupid.
>>
Subs out.
>>
>>152474924
I'd like to know what is his deal with Miyokichi.
>>
File: 1484411417467.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484411417467.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>152475112
that's not how you spell konosuba
>>
File: cause i feel.gif (606KB, 500x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cause i feel.gif
606KB, 500x257px
>>152475112
Feel good.
>>
>>152475112
you forgot there's still Uchouten Kazoku 2 upcoming
>>
File: 3783.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3783.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
He deserves happiness.
>>
>>152475199
>More Benten acting like an aloof cunt and no one calling her out for cooking and eating Dadnooki, instead everyone is just so enamored with her presence
yaaayyy
>>
>>152475112
A development that was entirely expected.
>>
>>152475248
Thirty-something men shouldn't be this cute.
And old men shouldn't be this sexy.
Every man in this show is wrong.
>>
>introduce my husband to a prostitute
>>
the kid in the preview is 2cute
>>
>>152475258
That's one of my favourite things about the series. Their nonsensical acceptable of their place in the food chain gives the world such a bizarro feel and makes for unique character dynamics. I'm sure there's some deeper meaning to it (and maybe it's a warning against accepting things like that) but on a superficial level it's genuinely just amusing and interesting.
>>
File: 1483773361177.png (114KB, 321x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483773361177.png
114KB, 321x321px
>that rant
>that Inokori
>>
I love it when Yota imitates Kiku.
>>
The kid is too cute.
>>
>girls can't love girls!
>>
File: hdgyJ.png (3KB, 429x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hdgyJ.png
3KB, 429x410px
Is this like ntr fags wet dream?
>his wife just tried to get him to fuck a prostitute
>he tells the real father this is my wife now and this is my son now
what the fuck. i don't know what was worse s1 or this so far in terms of ntr. Also was that the son grown up in preview? They going to do a timeskip?
>>
>eavesdropping
I hate him.
>>
>>152476419
the boss is not the father you idiot, that younger yakuza guy is
>>
Oh, so the yakuza boss was the father. What a fucking slut Konatsu is.
>>
Good for you Yota. It takes a lotta balls to stand up to a gang boss.
>>
I want to abduct this cutie
>>
I wasn't really sold on Yota until this episode. He might actually be a decent protagonist now.

Also the mouths look really good in this show. I didn't notice it in the first season, but this season it really stands out. Not quite bake tier though.
>>
File: 1484348511001.jpg (13KB, 141x114px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484348511001.jpg
13KB, 141x114px
>>152476702
the reason why bake has unreasonably good facial animation is that SHAFT is a bunch of greedy jews who don't spent a single shekel on anything else than facial animation
>>
>>152476643

>Has a son
>Draws a daughter

W H Y

H

Y
>>
>>152476643
This has to be Kiku's fault
>>
File: 7s750.png (322KB, 853x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7s750.png
322KB, 853x482px
Well regardless of the whole "my wife's son" business, she finally seems to have fallen for him now.

Still it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not a purityfag by any means, but still.
>>
I hope this has a happy ending somehow. This show is like nothing but suffering
>>
>>152476617
This is the face of a man who'd protect his family with his life. I like him a lot.
>>
So Konatsu fucked the yakuza boss? I was confused when the boss said "Konatsu said no" after he threw Yotaro into the water
>>
>>152477062
it was aniki, notice his body language
>>
Poor fish
>>
File: 132.png (396KB, 853x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
132.png
396KB, 853x482px
>>152476821
>Still it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Because she was literally fucked and impregnated by another man and the MC is raising that child. You don't have to be a purityfag to find that a little off putting.

Though I think the father was the aniki and not the old boss.
>>
Am I the only that didn't know about Yotaro and Gilgamesh sharing the same VA? I would never have guessed.
>>
>>152477237
They probably took turns.
>>
>>152477221
Yota is good with his mouth, I'm sure the fish didn't mind.
>>
>>152477269
>KobaYuu is voicing Enkidu in FGO
Fanart when of Gil/Enkidu doing rakugo when?

I don't know about the others but I am a seiyuufag so I knew since a year ago when S1 aired.
>>
>>152477392
*fanart of
typing on the phone is a bitch.
>>
Don't bully the Yota.
>>
Now I finally recognize everyone in the OP
>>
File: yota.png (2MB, 1280x1377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yota.png
2MB, 1280x1377px
>>
note to self: smiling Japanese men with amicably closed eyes are not always the good guys
>>
File: 62.jpg (407KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
62.jpg
407KB, 1920x1090px
Remember when nobody gave a fuck about health risks?
>>
Fuck this man, he acts like a creepy stalker.
>>
File: shin.png (2MB, 1280x1288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shin.png
2MB, 1280x1288px
>>152474259
>otaro should have just left Konatsu and her mistake alone.
>her mistake
>>
>>152477642
gonna end up a gangster like his fathers
>>
What's his endgame?
>>
>>152477598
He is a creepy stalker. He was listening in on everything.

>>152477237
I want to see what kind of face Konatsu was making while she was being impregnated. Still, what a fucking slut.
>>
>making Matsuda cry
Okay, Yotaro needs to redeem himself now. I'm mad.
>>
File: rakugo.jpg (80KB, 256x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rakugo.jpg
80KB, 256x256px
>>
File: 0063.jpg (311KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0063.jpg
311KB, 1920x1090px
>just fuck him already.jpg
>>
>>152477642
Why is this boy so cute?
>>
I hope they are giving Ishida all the seiyuu awards in existence for his Yakumo.
>>
File: 1457164190913.png (1MB, 1280x1037px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457164190913.png
1MB, 1280x1037px
>>152475613
She's probably lax about sex, what do you expect, her parents were massive sluts.
>>
>>152477761
Say what you will about Konatsu, but she chose good genes for the grandson of Sukeroku. The granddaughter looks like shit.
>>
>>152477685
She probably enjoyed it until reality hit her harder than a Japanese truck. She had regret written on her face for most of the episode.
>>
File: Inokori.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Inokori.webm
3MB, 852x480px
That Inokori was fantastic. This is why this show is AOTS. The rakugo is handled so brilliantly with the facial expressions, the cuts between them to differentiate the characters, the framing and of course the acting. The rakugo in this show is just brilliant.
>>
>>152477750
Has she even fucked Yotaro yet?
>>
File: 06.jpg (77KB, 500x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
06.jpg
77KB, 500x667px
>>152477642
>>
File: 344324345.png (164KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
344324345.png
164KB, 1024x768px
>>152477642
Help me /a/.
I want to commit a sin.
>>
>>152477848
No, but she will since they have a daughter eventually.
>>
File: bravo.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bravo.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Fresh new reaction webm.
>>
File: 064.jpg (403KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
064.jpg
403KB, 1920x1090px
Haha, this episode is perfect.
>>
>>152477269
I had no idea. That's some impressive range.
>>
>>152478050
He's adorable.
>>
Konatsu is human trash. She doesn't deserve Yotaro.

The only good thing to come out of it for Yotaru is that his wife's son is a 10/10 qt boy.
>>
File: 65.jpg (232KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
65.jpg
232KB, 1920x1090px
Can someone do a stitch of this pan?
>>
>>152477237
Why do you find it offputting? Because she had sex with another man? Or because she had unprotected sex? You guys are are fucked up in the head. As expected of purityfag bullshit..
>>
>>152477642
>Mikako Komatsu voicing him
>>
>>152478166
That's the funny thing about single mothers. They think its their kids that the guys are worried about, not the living testament to Stockholm syndrome and parental resentment that is the single mother's mind.
>>
>Kiku will never tell you stories to put you to sleep
>>
>>152478262
Wait, what? Are you implying all single mothers are victims of abuse on the part of their partners? /a/ is as backwards as Japan.
>>
>>152478231
>Why do you find it offputting? Because she had sex with another man? Or because she had unprotected sex?

Did you read my post you stupid fuck? It's not because she fucked another man, it's because she had a child by a gangster and now Yotaro is raising it.

She's also been his "wife" for a while now and never told him.
>>
File: 1462071529903.jpg (263KB, 4165x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462071529903.jpg
263KB, 4165x684px
>>152478228
>>
>>152478235
I can't wait to hear Minisuke to call Kiku jiji. Shit will be too cute.
>>
File: 66.jpg (291KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
66.jpg
291KB, 1920x1090px
Stupid sexy corpse

>>152478382
Thanks
>>
>>152478348
>Are you implying all single mothers are victims of abuse on the part of their partners

No, he implied all single mothers are trash. Which is true.
>>
>>152478352
>it's because she had a child by a gangster and now Yotaro is raising it.
And what's so wrong about it? Yotaro wants to and she agreed. She never asked Yotaro about raising her child together anyways.

>She's also been his "wife" for a while now and never told him.
I will give you that only in the context Yotaro knew the guy. I don't get why so many here are getting triggered over a guy raising a child. Yotaro is the kid's father because he is the one to take care of him, be there for him from now on. I don't see what's so difficult to get.
>>
>>152478456
It's okay, anon. /a/ doesn't tolerate bloging and nobody's going to mention your upbringing here, so please vent the anger at your mother elsewhere.
>>
>>152478348
With the exceptions of widows, if someone is a single mother then clearly something went wrong in their life which may very well be their fault.
>>
What an intense episode!
Yota brings so much energy, I love it.
>>
File: 1463202661926.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463202661926.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
Kiku doing that one performance entirely in Sukeroku's style at the end was a nice touch. Also no OP or ED, but I guess that's just more Rakugo.
>>
File: 1385758603779.png (138KB, 398x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385758603779.png
138KB, 398x507px
>>152478601
The fact that you were born is clearly a proof that something went wrong in your parents' lives.
>>
>it's another /a/ - relationships experts thread
>>
>>152477684
being shinigami's shinigami
>>
>>152478684
>no OP or ED, but I guess that's just more Rakugo.
Every second of this show is a blessing, no OP and ED ever would mean 3 whole additional minutes every week.
>>
>>152478728
>anons getting triggered by a single mother
I wonder what they meant by this.
>>
>>152477847
old man lacks stamina to do Sukeroku's shows
>>
>>152478684
I like how he's exhausted after doing Sukeroku-styke rakugo. It shows how much energy he put into his performances. I already enjoyed that tiny bit of Sukeroku-styke rakugo in the director's cut ep 1, so this week's episode has been a treat for me.
>>
>>152477684
He'll outlive Konatsu's boy
>>
>>152473594
God, Yakumo's pushing himself niggas
I don't like this
>>
>>152474585
Isn't Sheena Ringo behind the lyrics and music composition for both OPs? She's really good and a favorite artist of mine.
>>
File: 1483773763589.png (977KB, 1895x1077px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483773763589.png
977KB, 1895x1077px
>>152478856
where to watch ep1 dc anon mine

tell me tell me
>>
>>152478966
It's on nyaa. And now I realized that there are Russian subs for it. Why?
>>
>>152478795
People in general get triggered by single mothers, especially if they have multiple children.
If the artist didn't intend this topic to be discussed, he wouldn't have included it in his work. She's a good woman, but she's exactly the kind of woman who'd do something stupid like that, and any relationship with her is going to be carried by Yotaru being an indefatigable soul.
>>
>>152479326
>author
>he
>>
>>152479326
>People in general get triggered by single mothers
wat
>>
>>152479528
>wat
What do you mean "wat"? They don't walk up to them in the street and start lecturing them, but they do get some of the nastiest looks when I'm from.
Unless they're dressed like a career woman of some sort, people tend to assume they're welfare leeches.
>>
>>152479671
>when I'm from
>people in general
You're an idiot.
>>
>>152479671
>when I'm from
r u a time traveler ??
>>
>>152474259
>Yotaro should have just left Konatsu and her mistake alone.
It wasn't a mistake, she got pregnant on purpose to carry Suk's blood.
>>
>>152479671
Is your country stuck in the 50s?
>>
>>152479671
>people tend to assume they're welfare leeches

Because most of the time they are. Excluding widows, single moms get to their position by making bad choice after bad choice. At that point they either need a new significant other to support them, or they need government assistance.

In Konatsu's case she is very lucky to have Yotaro. If he wasn't the good man that he is, Konatsu and her son were just going to repeat the cycle of tragedy. She would have ended up just like her mother. I don't hate her, but she isn't a sympathetic character to me either. She put herself in that position and was lucky Yotaro was there to save her.
>>
>>152480037
I don't live on the moon, believe it or not. No one likes welfare queens in America, and that's a stigma that's almost always tacked onto a single mother with multiple kids.
>>152480314
Where the fuck are you from where single motherhood is considered to be something other than a fucking problem?
>>
File: 1439304030082.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439304030082.png
157KB, 516x440px
So did the Mob Boss bang Yota's wife or did he just have feelings?

It's hard to read the situation sometimes in this show.
>>
>>152478707
Anon, that's mean
>>
>>152480650
Me thinks she fucked both the boss and Yota's aniki and none of them know which one is the real dad.
>>
>>152480463
As expected from an Amerifat. Murica-centrism is a real disease. Seek treatment.
>>
>>152480650
>So did the Mob Boss bang Yota's wife or did he just have feelings

It's implied that it was Yota's boss, not the older big boss that knocked up Konatsu. And at the time she wasn't his wife. It wasn't until after she got pregnant that he agreed to marry her for the sake of the child.
>>
>>152480650
He had a feeling it might have been the Boss but with Konatsu still keeping quiet on who the daddy it, he wanted to make sure that even if there was a chance the Boss was the daddy he would keep away from the kid...i think.
>>
>>152480736
>murica-centrism
First, it's 10 times worse in Japan, which is the country the show's set in anyway.
Second, I'm really interested in what kind of hellhole you have to be from, if it's considered normal for a woman to get knocked up out of wedlock by a faceless stranger.
>>
>>152480736
And where do you live that single mothers are apparently such a great thing?

Single moms are a stigma in more countries than the United States. Stop living in a bubble you fucking retard.
>>
Consider anime saved.
>>
File: 1429037414924.jpg (27KB, 448x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429037414924.jpg
27KB, 448x336px
>>152480851
>it's 10 times worse in Japan
>US
>normal for a woman to get knocked up out of wedlock by a faceless stranger
Umm.
>>
>>152474400
Anon, don't be an idiot.
>>
>>152480865
>a stigma in most countries
>of which I know jackshit
>accuses others of living in a bubble
American education system, everyone.

I bet you've never been outside of Anglosphere either.
>>
>>152480990
It's not normal, unless you're a groid.
>>
>>152481086
I'm not even American, but keep projecting that butthurt.

Go to an Asian country and see how loved single mothers are.
>>
>>152481174
>it's not normal
>because I say so
Such people post on a board that features sexualised lolis and shotas among other degeneracy. Explain this, /a/.
>>
File: 1480445394999.png (488KB, 1284x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480445394999.png
488KB, 1284x810px
>>152481196
Because Asia is all uniform and there isn't much cultural difference between, say, Iran, Russia and Vietnam, amirite.
>>
>>152479528
>>152478795
>>152480314
Single mothers and their children have some terrible statistics attached to them, anon.
They are not something a healthy society should have a big amount of, no matter how good you feel about being progressive.
>>
>>152480736
>everything I don't like is America
Catholic Europe here. You're a fucking faggot. Sex out of marriage is bad enough, but not marrying the father? That's a grave sin. And divorce isn't legit in the eyes of God.
>>
>>152481303
>what is not taking responsibility
I bet you defend abusive husbands as well.
>>
>>152477642
CUTE
>>
>>152481384
Go shove that strawman up your single mother's ass.
>>
>people arguing about single mothers

Single mothers are a burden on any society they are part of.

With that out the way, Konatsu is a dumb whore who is lucky that Yota bailed her out of a shitty life. Thankfully this baby daddy drama is over with and we can move on.
>>
>>152481086
Guten Tag mein hochintellektueller Kammerad. Could you perhaps share some of your education and tell me how single mothers are just like normal families, just without all that toxic masculinity messing everything up?

Do you even know how much more likely kids of single parents are to end up being homeless/violent criminals/drug abusers/long term unemployed when compared to children out of two-parent families?
Or do those things simply not exist because your superior teachers that have been folded over 100 million times didn't mention them?
It makes a lot of sense for society to look down upon them, because a society without them does a lot better than one that has many of them and no amount of education is going to change that.
>>
>>152481299
>>152480865
It's only a problem if she neglects the child.
>>
File: frustrated.jpg (89KB, 679x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
frustrated.jpg
89KB, 679x700px
>>152481453
I'm glad I got you triggered.
>>
Since Rakugo is fujobait, I bet we have a lulzy case of a single coalburner being butthurt in this thread.
>>
>>152481384
>what is not taking responsibility
The same thing. It's not a victimization relationship. It's mutual.
>>
>>152481482
>because a society without them does a lot better than one that has many of them
>Of the 14 developed countries surveyed, the highest unwed birth rates were among the Scandinavian nations (66 percent in Iceland, 55 percent in Sweden, 54 percent in Norway and 46 percent in Denmark)
Sasuga retard.
>>
>>152481482
>If we look down on them the single mothers will disappear
>>
>>152481303
>bringing religion in the discussion when it's all about society roles and pretending
Two people make a kid. If one doesn't want it and the other does, they talk and try to find a solution. In case it happens in one night stand or rape and the woman doesn't want to see the guy anymore or the other way around, but she wants to keep the kid what's the problem?

>>152481299
>healthy society
Elaborate. Society changes with times and people adapt.
>>
>>152481617
I have a feeling he's the actual father.
>>
>>152481489
Not really. I say that they're not viewed favorably, which is true, but I don't think even the majority of them are selfish people. Just broken.
The statistics are mostly skewed against the boys, which makes sense. Like or not, there are things about being a man that a woman can't understand, and it's very rare that a single mother is able to prepare a male child for adulthood.
>>
>>152481650
>holy marriage can be discussed without the concept of holyness or marriage
Why are you trying to abolish the holy institution? Or are you just that dumb?

>le what if its a rape
An exception to the rule, retard.
>>
>>152481782
>Why are you trying to abolish the holy institution? Or are you just that dumb?
Are you from the 19th century?
>>
>>152481782
> Why are you trying to abolish the holy institution? Or are you just that dumb?
Hello time traveller from the Middle Ages. How's that witch hunting going?

>An exception to the rule, retard.
An exception that still can give a kid with a mother wanting to keep it. Rape can still exist inside your holy marriage, idiot.
>>
>>152481650
>Elaborate. Society changes with times and people adapt.
Well you see, look at some pictures of a Brazilian ghetto, and then go outside your house and look around. Society changes, but you'd ideally want to keep it looking like what's outside of your house.
>>
Man, I really like the turnaround on Yota. I remember a lot of anons saying that Yota isn't really that interesting or would be able to fill the space Sukeroku left pre airing. But this is some solid writing right here. This show continues to surpass expectations.
>>
>>152481859
>>152481977
>[current year]
I just want some decency in world and someone to stop the sundering of nuclear family. It's neither your choice nor your marriage. Stop being an egoistical fuck and think of your other half and posterity.

As others said Konatsu is rotten. Yakumo is a terrible father and just as much to blame as her genetics. The only reason this won't end in a tragedy is Yota. Dog bless this man and his selfless nature.
>>
Why can't people stop responding to obvious /pol/ tier bait and shitposting.
>>
>>152482130
>/pol/ tier bait
It's a theme in the anime. It's on topic.
>>
Konatsu's kid is practically a grown ass man in the PV. How many years pass between this episode and the next one?
>>
>>152481981
You would ideally want to change it to something better than what you have but most people get used to what they grow up with and rarely want a change. The change still comes though because the normal standards change, technology progress, transportation is faster, the language barriers are not that strong etc. Also, 'healthy' doesn't really exist in society. Normal standards that change with time do but it depends from where you come from.

I do agree that through your eyes if what you have is pretty good by your standards, you would want to keep a stability of it for as long as you can.
>>
>>152482130
How is it bait? If you are referring to the whole single mother argument that's going on, it's part of the plot whether you like it or not.

Konatsu got fucked and impregnated by some yakuza and would have been shit out of luck if Yotaro hadn't stepped in. Even if she raised the child under a stable roof, the child still needs a good father figure. And those yakuza really don't strike my as the type that would be able to fulfill that role.

And on that topic, I have a hard time imagining Konatsu fucking any of those guys let alone giving birth to the child. I guess she was drunk?
>>
Wasn't expecting the OP for season 2 to be so impressive. They did a really good job with it. Leaves me very hopeful for the rest of the season.
>>
>>152482427
I want the full length song. It's chilling. Horror theme.
>>
File: 1440449712035.png (461KB, 721x887px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440449712035.png
461KB, 721x887px
Nice thread, as expected of the 'AOTS/AOTY'
>>
>>152482466
read the thread
>>
>>152474400
I really want a kabuki anime. I'm surprised the topic hasn't been done before.
>>
>>152482051
You should want people to grow up, be responsible and give love to children than what a marriage means which is a paper at the end of the day and people can get a divorce. People need to be decent human beings. Caring and wanting to give love to a child that is not yours says a lot about the person you are. A single mother or father still can give love and raise their child. Yes, more difficult than two parents but they still love their child and try.

And yes, Yotaro is great for wanting to be that kid's father. Konatsu made her mistakes but she never asked him or promoted him to marry her and raise her child. It was his choice and she accepted.
>>
>>152482530
Damn, I don't know how I missed it. Thanks.
>>
File: 161122_205115.jpg (296KB, 896x1258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
161122_205115.jpg
296KB, 896x1258px
>>152482542
Kabuki-bu LNs are getting anime next season
>>
>>152482253
You won't make it better by eroding the family unit, especially farther away from larger cities, where your family is all you fucking have. There are other things that could make that erosion a less terrible blow to people, but we haven't invested in any of it. We don't have decent public schools, low crime rates, accessible mental health care, or even a positive fucking culture.
>>
File: 98564.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
98564.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
Man, what happened to this thread?
All I wanted was to discuss some good anime.
>>
>>152482975
People replying seriously to shitposting instead of ignoring
>>
>That's daddy's rakugo you're hearing.
Konatsu is a GREAT MOTHER
>>
>>152482975
The funny thing is that they actually are talking about it.
Rakugo's too real.
>>
>>152482051
> I just want some decency in world and someone to stop the sundering of nuclear family.

No, you want everyone to align with your worldview. If you wanted to talk about the statistical reasons on why nuclear families might have a positive social impact, that'd be one thing. Instead you are making moral and value judgements which have no inherent pro/con besides the circular "I like it, and thus it is good. It's good, and so I like it.".

> It's neither your choice nor your marriage.
This is a misdirection. There is never ownership ("your") one way or another. It is a mutual agreement between parties. If that agreement is no longer upheld, there is no obligation (legally or morally) for them to remain in such a state.

> Stop being an egoistical fuck and think of your other half and posterity.
It's not egotistical to put your own needs above others. It is a fundamental need as creatures to work in our own self interest. There has never been, nor will there ever be a creature (man or otherwise) who places another's self interest above their own, even in situations that appear self-sacrificing. Again, you are placing your own moral judgement on the situation.

>>152482772
See above. There is no sociological or biological basis for the family unit as anything other than a comfortable tradition.

> We don't have decent public schools, low crime rates, accessible mental health care, or even a positive fucking culture.
This entire sentence is false. We have a top 15 secondary education system, the #1 post-secondary education system, less crime/murder than any other point in human history, more healthcare available than any other point in human history, and more opportunity, knowledge, ideas, art, wealth, and happiness than any other point in human history. These are facts. If you are unhappy with the current state of affairs, it is because of your inability to accept reality.

Until that time, please don't fill these threads with your shitposting.
>>
>>152483223
>There has never been, nor will there ever be a creature (man or otherwise) who places another's self interest above their own
Do you not know what a mother is?
>>
File: oh my.jpg (61KB, 647x587px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh my.jpg
61KB, 647x587px
>>152477642
the cutest shota this season
>>
>>152483223
Your argument is worthless.

Just so you don't crucify me for "avoiding" the argument I'll say this. On a purely technically level, you leap from a contract that is final to "no obligation" and you put "I" in the absulte center of meaning. By doing this you turn everythign into a subjective extra. Even if we did agree on marriage half way, that'd be not because of a good philosophy on your part, but because you felt comfortable with it there. Someone else would go farther and make even less of marriage. This is why sjw's always win. I'm not giving you an inch.

Here's my argument. Respond to this or don't at all: Men aren't all rational creatures and there exist rites and axioms (be they moral or ritual) that are used to cement good behavior. Sanctity of marriage is one such thing and there's no bartering on that, or people will erode it for convenience as we're seeing in the last 120 to 70ish years, depending where you live.

Konasu, by picking a bad man and having a kid out of wedlock shows she's heavily damaged because she broke all these social taboos (that are taboo for a good reason).
>>
>>152482051
This can blow your mind, but people can marry outside of religion.
>>
>>152483223
>See above. There is no sociological or biological basis for the family unit as anything other than a comfortable tradition.
Literally every statistic disagrees with you. You have higher unemployment, welfare, mental illness, and suicide rates.
>We have a top 15 secondary education system
That says more about the poor quality of most secondary education systems than it does about the quality of our own. Singapore, an utter shithole, has a more competent secondary education system than ours. The wide majority of American high schools crank out students who are not ready for college-level courses, and this has been a common complaint of professors in colleges around the country. We have high schools that are outright stating that they're preparing children for fucking community college (as in, "remedial courses at the community college"), and it, again, only gets worse outside of the major cities.
>less crime/murder than any other point in human history
We also had a significantly stronger family unit at any other point in human history.
What happens to a kid who gets booted out by his single mother and starts working minimum wage outside of high school? He ends up in a shitty apartment, this wouldn't be too bad, except these shitty apartments are always located in the rankest, most depraved parts of a town. Living here alone is an adverse effect on the person and an invitation for them to start that depressing lifestyle themselves.
>more healthcare available than any other point in human history
Mental healthcare is what I said here, though there's plenty of literature on why America's general health care is subpar for most.
>These are facts.
They're really not.
>Until that time, please don't fill these threads with your shitposting.
I bought my computer too, and you're the one responding to as many shitposts as you can.
>>
>>152482975
You can easily hide the entire chain of comments with one simple click, anon.
>>
/r/ the shot of the shota from the next ep preview
>>
File: smug anime old man.jpg (102KB, 844x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug anime old man.jpg
102KB, 844x720px
Why is he so perfect? (No homo)
>>
>>152476464
is this true or are you just guessing?
>>
>>152484333
Request confirmed
>>152484511
Old men are sexy (homo)
>>
>all these fucking retards talking about single mothers
>Konatsu is married

lmao idiots
>>
>>152484634
Just because Yotaro asked her. She was going to be a single mother otherwise.
>>
>>152478496
> I don't get why so many here are getting triggered over a guy raising a child. Yotaro is the kid's father because he is the one to take care of him, be there for him from now on.

Are you a woman by chance?
>>
>>152484688
So? She isn't and that is that, her son has never been left without a father.
>>
>>152484767
>Are you a woman by chance?
Are you a froposter by chance?
>>
File: beautiful.gif (195KB, 500x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beautiful.gif
195KB, 500x374px
>>152477642
Shotas are truly the best.
>>
why do these threads gotta be like this
>>
>>152485219
It was unavoidable anon
>>
>>152485219
This is what happens when easily offended roasties post on /a/.
>>
>>152485219
It's natural. Just let them be.
It's still somewhat related to the anime anyway.
>>
Will these threads ever be free of cuckposting? I just want to gush over the rakugo but every thread gets overwhelmed with anon's arguing about the marriage.
>>
File: family matters.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
family matters.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
Every episode just leaves me entranced, I never pause it. It feels like only 2 minutes pass by. Fantastic stuff.
>>
>>152485219
/pol/ is not good at doing its job.
>>
I unironically will watch the entire series at least once a year once everything's done. It's one of the best shows in recent years.
>>
>>152477642
Isn't this a gilr's uniform?
>>
>>152477585
I can't pinpoint exactly but something about this guy felt off putting.
>>
>>152488817
It's a sailor uniform but that was common back then.
>>
>>152482221
Only 1 week.
>>
Children of the trough is the society we should strive for.
>>
>>152488817
I think it's common for both male and female student to use that kind of uniform in elementary.
>>
File: SHOTA.png (325KB, 651x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SHOTA.png
325KB, 651x336px
This episode was crazy good.
>>
File: 1483773687253.png (1MB, 1911x1077px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483773687253.png
1MB, 1911x1077px
>wife observed husband is a bit down
>"do you know any prostitute"
>>
>>152473594
>1st season was homobait
>2nd season is about cuckery
This shit gets worse every season
>>
>>152484812
>>>tumblr
>>
File: doggogoo.png (47KB, 135x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doggogoo.png
47KB, 135x195px
The relationships within this is confusing as fuck. But hey, here's a pupper.
>>
File: phe.png (249KB, 410x538px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
phe.png
249KB, 410x538px
>>152476643
Where did the cute genes come from ?
This is dangerous
>>
>>152477684
To have a fish
>>
>>152491832
superior yakuza sperm
>>
>>152491806
inb4 the dog steals the show
>>
Good episode, good show.
>>
Why didn't she fuck yotarou instead of the old man first?
>>
>>152492540
Because she was literally trying to sabotage her own life.
>>
>>152492540
Haven't you ever read doujins before? Sluts always go for old men over the MC.
>>
File: 1459639470089.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459639470089.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>152473594
Konatsu's so fucking stupid, just like her father
>>
>>152481489
easy to do when you have to work
>>
>>152492677
Everyone made stupid decision in the first season though.
>>
>>152483223
>There has never been, nor will there ever be a creature (man or otherwise) who places another's self interest above their own

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you a man who believes in cultural nihilism.
>>
>>152476643
This feels illegal.
>>
>>152492747
Well that's how most of the tragic narrative works, people make bad choices.
>>
>>152484603
inb4 it's fucking yakumo
>>
Man this show really loves its timeskips. Not that I'm complaining because this show is a masterclass when it comes to handling the timeskips.
>>
>>152473594
Why is this old man so attractive
>>
Does the OP of season 1 mean that Yotaro will get his tatoo colored?
>>
Konatsu is a huge slut. Not hard at all to imagine what it must have looked like when she probably had the yazuka boss in a full on leg lock as he came and put his seed into her.
>>
>>152476643
>draw a girl
>call it a boy
>>
>>152477642
I'm not even into shota but goddamn he's cute
>>
How can he be so liberal in some aspects, but conservative in others, to the point of letting Rakugo die out of spite?
>>
File: 1445855703976.png (90KB, 228x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445855703976.png
90KB, 228x248px
>>152482729
>Clamp art
>>
File: 1462642916863.jpg (82KB, 342x425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462642916863.jpg
82KB, 342x425px
>>152477642
>>152477552
>The shota stich has 10 replies
>Not even one for the Yota one
/a/
>>
>>152495253
Because he's written by a woman.
>>
>>152495253
because people are rarely constant in their thoughts and actions
>>
>>152495253
These contradictions in characterization is what makes for depth my man.
>>
>>152495253
Kiku doesn't give a shit. He's always telling people to just do what they want.
>>
File: 1484950277846.png (1MB, 1280x1288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484950277846.png
1MB, 1280x1288px
>>
>>152495253
Saying women are autonomous human beings and wanting Rakugo to die out have nothing to do with each other.
>>
>>152475613
Geisha were never prostitutes. They were a very separate thing, for entertainment, song, dance, company but never sex.
>>
So did rakugo die or not.
Spoil me with reality
>>
>>152474585
Fuck me, this makes it even harder to chose between if I like S1 or S2's OP more, doesn't help that both are so different in tone, but similar enough to be comparable.
>>
>>152498584
it's ded Jim
>>
>>152498584
Go watch the spin-off Joshiraku. It's still alive and well.
>>
literally mfw this whole scene
>>
>>152499699
He's the real father isn't he?
>>
>>152499727
he looks exactly like the kid
>>
>>152499727
I think so, yeah
The boy looks like him, just with the big eyes
>>
>>152482393
My bet's on that she organised some faceless man to knock her up with Aniki, so she wouldn't know who the real father was, bar that he was associated with the Yakuza. Hence why Aniki looked like he knew what was up, but also didn't look like he was guilty of kumming in Konatsu.
>>
>>152499699
>stalker sensei in the background
>>
>>152491832
Loli Konatsu was pretty cute, anon.
>>
>>152499836
FUCK
>>
File: 1465909944498.jpg (13KB, 504x632px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465909944498.jpg
13KB, 504x632px
>>152499860
>>
Is rakugo really that energy-consuming?
>>
>>152500022
He was emotionally drained too, he performed in Sukeroku's style
>>
>>152500022
Talking incessantly requires some energy, Sukeroku's style all the more so. And he's and old man, even though we are having a hard time accepting it.
>>
>>152500022
We always see performers sweating during/after the performance. He's also older as well as what the other anon said.
>>
Yota is a good and adorable father.
>>
>>152500260
>my dad's a CEO
>my dad's an engineer
>my dad draws hentai
>what about your dad, Shin

>my dad sits on a cushion and pretends to be two people talking to each other
>>
>>152500295
We're lucky that there's gonna be an episode about that and it will be great.
>>
A god-tier episode. Finally an episode I enjoyed as much as I did those during the previous season. Everything about it was great, from Yota's confrontation with the boss to Kiku performing rakugo in Sukeroku's style.
>>
This show was good until it appealed to cuckoldfags.
>>
>>152487898

haha what a pretentious faggot
>>
What's the greatest rakugo piece and why is it dekigokoro.
>>
I want to make love to Kiku.
>>
>>152504143
Sorry, but he's reserved only for Sukeroku.
>>
File: 1457144346081.jpg (1MB, 1280x1526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457144346081.jpg
1MB, 1280x1526px
Can anyone make a webm with audio of Yakumo's performance of Inokori? I'm shit at it.
>>
>>152504630
With or without subs?
>>
>>152502573
You mean until half season 1?
>>
>>152504630
https://a.pomf.cat/bialmb.webm
>>
>>152476419
Well, it's written by fujoshi who hates women
>>
File: 1453223384044.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453223384044.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>152506659
Thanks
>>
>>152477642

Tonight you
>>
>>152506659
shit he's better at being Sukeroku than Sukeroku himself

lacks the voice though
>>
>>152510331
He had years of practice to surpass Sukeroku in every aspect.
>>
>>152500022
>>152500042
>>152500122
>>152500124
He's having a hard time baceause he's old, yes, but that is shown with the usual sweatdrops on his face. This particular shot is just him performing Inokori, not being emotionally drained or whatever.
>>
>>152511582
I meant Kiku was emotionally drained by dragging memories of Sukeroku back up
>>
>>152511703
That I agree with, but my point is the shot which the other anon has posted is only meant to extend the parallel between the two performances, we see how taxing it is on Kiku after he finished, but he doesn't let it show during the story.
>>
>>152508408
he was so much more handsome with his hair
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 85


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.