[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today's ceremony has very special meaning. Because today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: LoveLive-Sunshine3b.jpg (69KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
LoveLive-Sunshine3b.jpg
69KB, 600x337px
Today's ceremony has very special meaning. Because today we are not merely transferring power from one head of student council to another - but we are transferring power from the Student Council and giving it back to you, the idols.

For too long, a small group in our high school has reaped the rewards of Student Council while the students have borne the cost.

Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our classrooms, there was little to celebrate for struggling idol hopefuls all across our school.

That all changes - starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you.

It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across Japan.

THIS IS YOUR DAY. THIS IS YOUR CELEBRATION.

And this, the Uranohoshi Girls Academy, is your school.

So to all schoolgirls, in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words:

YOU WILL NEVER BE IGNORED AGAIN!

Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams, will define our destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.

Together, we will make Uranohoshi strong again.

We will make Uranohoshi popular again.

We will make Uranohoshi proud again.

We will make Uranohoshi safe again.

And, yes, together, we will make Love Live great again.
>>
File: 1464923455572.jpg (1MB, 1810x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1464923455572.jpg
1MB, 1810x1320px
>>152472915

Mari makes me great again.
>>
>>152472915
>the idols
>not the actual students
Nice try
>>
It's joke!
>>
Mari will make America joke again. Oh wait, the Donald is doing it right now.
>>
>>152473246
That sounded way better in your head, didn't it?
>>
Would you?
>>
>>152473294
It sounded exactly how I imagined and it got you triggered. My job here is done.
>>
File: 1453416761149.png (110KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1453416761149.png
110KB, 299x299px
She MIGHT just be worse than Nico.
>>
>>152473439
Oh, I guess you're not a native speaker.
>>
>She runs the school
>She makes Maki look poor
>Eats $1000 dinners every night
>Lewd body
>>
>>152472915
I see what you did there.

And I LOVE IT!

Let's make Uranohoshi great again!
>>
>>152472915
>We will make Uranohoshi popular again.
>We will make Uranohoshi proud again.
>We will make Uranohoshi safe again.

Ahh, ahh, what anime have I heard this before? It's all in my imagination right? No where can we have all this glory with so many contradictions in society.
>>
>>152472915
Mari can be as Great as she wants, but if her staff refuses to follow her lead, then there's actually little she can do.

She can't really fire them because that will create huge doubt in the student body as well as rebellions among the remaining staff.
>>
>>152473439
>>152473488
You're both retarded.
The first guy is making a pun on Mari's line in the anime "It's joke" by saying "america joke".
And the second guy is a newfag tumblr shitter for using words like "trigger".
>>
File: LoveLive.jpg (220KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
LoveLive.jpg
220KB, 849x1200px
>>152473189
OP kept the correct meaning in tune with MAGA. Mari's speech was not meant to be all inclusive as you could see the speech acknowledged there were those among us that don't want Uranohoshi great again. Those people only want themselves and their friends to be great at the expense of Uranohoshi.

Mari cannot do it alone. We students have to keep watch on the staff and make sure they do their jobs instead of enriching themselves. We should not be complacent and say corruption is normal.

Let's make Love Live! great again!

Yes We Can.
>>
>>152473294
The double pun was delivered properly.
>>
>>152473331
>Would you?
Why wouldn't I want to be Great again?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.