[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hearing real life people speak japanese Why do anime characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>hearing real life people speak japanese
Why do anime characters sound so much better?
>>
More like why do real life Japanese people sound so much better while speaking, maybe it's because they aren't yelling as if they are trying to reach the people in the back of the room.
>>
Most anime characters talk like children

You are an audiopedo
>>
Anime characters talk like retards
I guess you can relate more easily OP
>>
More like
>hearing weaboos try to speak in japanese
Not trying to be edgy, but I want to beat their face in.
>>
File: confy cat.jpg (110KB, 675x703px) Image search: [Google]
confy cat.jpg
110KB, 675x703px
>Professional voice actors
>Professional voice softwars made to make everything sound better.
>the voice comes from a qt3.1415
>>
>>152465361
They're paid voice actors who have the least fucked up teeth. Why is dental health in Japan so shit?
But the real life Japs have good bantz if you can understand
>>
>>152466286
Partly this, but mostly the scripting. Japan seems to put very little weight on making dialogue sound natural, so normal Japanese sounds quite weird in comparisson.
>>
File: 1424544214739.jpg (42KB, 712x712px) Image search: [Google]
1424544214739.jpg
42KB, 712x712px
>>152465836
>I want to beat their face in for wanting to learn a different language
>Not trying to be edgy

You're mentally ill
>>
>>152465361
Anime characters are stereotypes (or established character types) voiced by professional, trained voice actors.

Real life people are real life people.
>>
>>152466353
North America holds white, straight teeth as a status symbol; if you don't have 'em you look poor and filthy, so a great deal of attention, money and effort is spent on getting white teeth.

In most other countries people give less of a fuck; as long as they're healthy, have no cavities and the teeth aren't too crooked no-one gives a shit if they're a bit uneven and yellow
>>
>go to Japan
>deliver contextually appropriate, perfectly pronounced meme anime line
>get a superfast 8-sentence reply of Japanese words
>"N-nani?"
>>
>>152468782
For some reason, people speak Spanish quickly as well. Is English just a take it easy language or something?
>>
>>152468836
Nah, in Spanish they just have to say more in order to get the same information density.

Japanese too to an extent, hence why a lot of dubs have extraneous dialogue to fit the lips.
>>
>>152468609
Fun fact:Your teeth are supossed to be yellow.That's their natural colour.
>>
>>152470576
t. jap
>>
>>152465361
You realize actual live Japanese speaking people are voicing those characters, yeah?
>>
>>152469006
Exactly. Thats already noticeable when you learn basic japanese grammar. So much shit is required to have a simple conversation. Or the fact that everytime you talk about someone youre basically forced to include their name while in western languages you simply have a word for you "you". Or watashi being I, while western languages usually only have 1 syllable for that sort of term.
>>
>>152471715
Proofs?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.