[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many frickin' episodes does it take to accept that someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

How many frickin' episodes does it take to accept that someone is the son of Satan and not trying to destroy everything?
He's saved everyone how many times now? How about a little benefit of the doubt here, I think a little trust should've been earned by now...
>>
>>152461841
He's the literal son of satan, why the fuck would no one treat him like garbage like he deserves?
>>
What you don't understand about Satan is that he is a nice and helpful person 99 days out of a 100, and on the last day he burns down the village, rapes your daughter, eats your dog and drags what's left of you down to hell.
>>
>>152461885
Not my dog!
>>
>>152461901
The point is, the devil always plays the long game. If he can create greater dismay by supporting you first, he'll do it.

That, and the fact that many depictions of evil people have them as enjoying the moment when they turn on the fragile constructs of love that they himself have helped erect and the pure joy of betraying those that trusted them.

Just stamping your feet and being angry all the time is not a very exciting way to spend your life.
>>
File: 1484777377671.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1484777377671.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>152461841
>trust the son of satan?
>>
Is there any evidence that Satan's nature is hereditary?
>>
>>152461876
>>152461885
>>152462414
Okay, so you've all made the logical step.
Then why the hell does everyone keep going back and forth in this damn show?
The least they could do is be consistent.
>>
>>152462445
Because Blue Exorcist is a bad manga series made for little kids

If the writing was less shit and not targeted at kids there would be no inconsistency
>>
>>152461841
>ever accepting him
>>
>>152461841
That's what the son of satan would want you to think. Why would he let other things ruin the world?
>>
Don't make my boy Rin cry, please.
>>
File: tips.jpg (46KB, 551x422px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
46KB, 551x422px
>believing in God
>>
>son of satan
>use katana
How one men can be so edgy?
>>
Stop watching bad anime.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.