[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scar was right. God really did hate alchemists.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Left_arm_scar.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Left_arm_scar.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
Scar was right.
God really did hate alchemists.
>>
it's brotherhood's god that hated them
while it was 03's scar that said god hates alchemists
>>
>>152454434
Anyone else liked Bradleys speech to Scar in the dub?
>>
How was he not blind anyway, the scars pass right through his eyes.
>>
>>152454850
He closed his eyes when he was hit.
>>
Did he? I don't remember that being said.
>>
>>152455060
Ishvallans believe that God sees Alchemy as an abomination. Part of Scar's development is that he compromises his beliefs in order to save Amestris.

In his last fight, Wrath begins to mock Scar for abandoning his faith.

>>152454787

Ed Baylock is one hell of a drug.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PKLlq5O3q8
>>
>>152454434
God doesn't exist
>>
>>152459494
Isn't Truth sort of like God?

I mean, human transmutation and attempts to do things like create souls or resurrect the dead is functionally FOR SCIENCEing so hard that Truth/God comes down, personally slaps your shit for comparing yourself to him, gives you a karmic punishment, and then also gives you super-alchemy that you can only use by clapping your hands in a *prayer* motion, just to mock you for shits and giggles.
>>
FMA is the best anime ever made.
>>
File: LanFanEp15.png (300KB, 713x720px) Image search: [Google]
LanFanEp15.png
300KB, 713x720px
Why no love for best grill?
>>
>>152454434
'03 was legendary, if only the mangaka went with the darker tone for the manga.
>>
>>152460766

Okay, I'll bite.

The fuck are you going on about? Brotherhood was a fuckton darker than '03.

>>152459761
I'm pretty sure Truth is God. At least the way it was understood in the series. I figure the way truth saw it, Humans have a far higher value than what Alchemists saw, that any exchange an alchemist tried to do via Human transmutation was automatically considered nonequivalent in value, thus Truth had to step in and take something precious to the Alchemist to fill in the blank just for the attempt. Since it's a non option to bring humans back from the dead because the value of human life is impossibly high, the only viable exchange that truth can provide is to see the truth through their own personal door.
>>
>>152461403
So what were the creatures that were created from human transmutation?
>>
>>152461487

Abominations with no souls. Highly doubt that they would last long being alive with no soul. If that were the case, then the people who's lives were taken in both Amestris and Xerxes would have had more than a few seconds to live after the giant transmutations that took place.
>>
>>152454434
I BOUGHT THAT SHAKE-WEIGHT YOU SEE ON TV. 10 MINUTES A DAY EVERYDAY.
>>
>>152461487
>>152461573
Weren't most instances of human transmutation just transferring souls from one thing to another? The girl who became a dog chimera, for example. It was the same soul, just put into a different body created via alchemy. Mustang created a copy of Ross with alchemy, he just didn't try to put a soul in it, so that worked out. When Ed and Al tried to bring back their mother though, Ed wound up moving Al into their created body, and them somehow (barely) managed to get that same soul into the armour at the price of his leg because Al's entire body was stashed at the Gate of Truth for the audacity of trying to pull their mother's soul back from beyond.

Even the homunculi weren't soulless, they had hundreds upon hundreds of souls inside their philosopher stone core. It's like a body needs a soul inside it to function, but technically you can have more than one, and the soul inside you doesn't have to be your own. Then there was the time Ed used his own body as a philosopher's stone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.