[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: folder.jpg (38KB, 361x500px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
38KB, 361x500px
What are your expectations?
Is it going to suck?
>>
>tsurumaki is the supervisor not the director
Yeah...no.
>>
>>152451307
Flcl is a product of its time and its original staff's creativity.
You can't make a season 2 of that.
>>
File: 1429139531717.gif (2MB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
1429139531717.gif
2MB, 350x265px
>>152451307
Low but still intrigued.
>>
FLCL was great since it appeared and ended so suddenly, a second and third season are really unnecessary, and i'm afraid they might take away from the original show
>>
What is it even going to be about? I'm half convinced the original was just loosely connected scenes and ideas that in the were scrapped together for fun. I think trying to replicate a "coming of age" story with such an off-the-walls plot is only ever going to amount to a less than genuine show, one that actually does feel "forced," and not in the buzzword sense.
>>
I just want Haruko to come back.
>>
>>152455378
The only thing that'll be genuine about the FLCL sequel is the producers' desire for money.
>>
File: 1376008479689.jpg (67KB, 556x768px) Image search: [Google]
1376008479689.jpg
67KB, 556x768px
>>152451307
You know, The Pillows won't be involved for the soundtrack to the show's second season. Really, it was the music that made the show so great and memorable. It'll suck solely because of that.

It would be nice to see an older Ninamori though
>>
>>152456167
But they are, aren't they?
>>
>>152456183
They are. I don't know what that anon is going on about.
>>
>>152456167
The Pillows are working on this, that's one reason why it's going to be so bad.
>>
>>152456308
why
>>
there's no way theyre going to be able to replicate the godtier quality of animation that was a once in a lifetime thing and flcl is still one of the best animated shows ever. also if its not tsurumaki its not fooly cooly, most of the random stuff in flcl was just there because thats what he liked and part of what made it feel so personal and emotional
>>
>>152456333
Because instead of embracing the wildly inventive spirit of the original, it's just going to be a safe, calculated rehash. Though I doubt this would turn out any other way, regardless of the Pillows' involvement.
>>
If they change the protagonist to a girl, I'll drop it.
>>
>>152456881
Bad news anon...
>>
expect complete shit
>>
File: damashitanaaa.jpg (12KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
damashitanaaa.jpg
12KB, 230x219px
>>152457027
>>
I hope it's just a hentai of guitar girl and big forehead.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.