[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Turn-A Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Turn_A_Gundam.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Turn_A_Gundam.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
I've got a question, /a/. I'm 22 eps in and I want to know something: When does this show get interesting. It's alright but I don't think I can watch another like 30 eps of this unless it suddenly gets way more interesting.
>>
File: tahn ecksu.jpg (1MB, 1490x2159px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tahn ecksu.jpg
1MB, 1490x2159px
>>152449831
Turn A Gundam is a slice of life show. It does ramp up considerably in the tail end after they reach space.
>>
22 episodes in is exactly when I dropped Turn A
>>
>>152449831
After 25 episode. I'm serious.
>>
>>152449831
Nigger if you don't like it now then just stop. Episodes 7 and 10 are my favorite, and then after the parent trap shit kicks into high gear and it's amazing.
Don't bother watching this if you're waiting for it to get good.
>>
>>152452157
>the parent trap shit kicks into high gear

Now see, I thought that whole thing was unbelieveably retarded. WHY in FUCK would you do that in the middle of the war, when you know attempts have been made on the Queen's life would you do that/why would the queen do that knowing it could happen again and she'd could get a crossbow bolt to the face cuz they think she's you.
>>
>>152452263
Recent Tomino Gundam characters betray their side for retarded reasons all the time. His bootlickers say it's because their culture "forgot how to do war" but also that the theme is that war is inevitable so long as humans remain as they are. As though in-group loyalty isn't one of things that makes war inevitable in the first place
>>
>>152452875
>forgot how to do war
I know I'm gonna get called a tominofag for this, but that's literally a theme he's been pushing for years.
I'm not saying it always justified stuff, but to deny its presence is wrong.
>>
>>152453131
My point is that his presentation of this theme is profoundly dumb and the people who laugh at it are right to
>>
>>152449831
If you don't like it by now it's not for you.
>>
File: 314219.jpg (217KB, 800x579px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
314219.jpg
217KB, 800x579px
>>152452875
>Recent Tomino Gundam characters betray their side for retarded reasons all the time
>Recent

You idiots make this too easy
>>
>>152453214
You haven't even explained why its dumb just like you're a fucking idiot uch like all Tomino detractors
>>152452263
>middle of the war
It was a ceasefire dumbass hence why the Queen was even visiting to begin with
>>
>>152453586
>It was a ceasefire dumbass

Yeah, well we saw how that worked out didn't it? Hey yeah, and remember that peace party where she almost fucking died? I don't think you can actually hope to defend the retarded logic of their "game"
>>
>>152453544
>implying jupiterian dick isn't the only acceptable excuse for betrayal
>>
>>152453586
禿の信者見つけたww
>>
>>152453544
Her "retarded reason" is that she's literally a broken fuck with absolutely zero self-worth easily manipulated by the mental powers of Jupiter Daterape. I'll always defend Reccoa as a pretty good character even if she's not likable.

Reminder too that Paptimus' "persuasion" powers didn't work on anyone who wasn't already like that. He tried it on Best Girl Mouar and got told to fuck off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.