[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate fujoshi when they factually spend more money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: 1484641042967.jpg (108KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1484641042967.jpg
108KB, 499x488px
Why do people hate fujoshi when they factually spend more money on anime than male fans? They're helping keep the industry afloat.
>>
>>152439381
Because a rich faggot is still a faggot
>>
>>152439381
There's no value in saving a fujoshit industry.
>>
>>152439462
So why aren't you guys spending money on comparable levels on shows that you like?
>>
>>152439482
Because my autism is not strong enough.
>>
>>152439381
Because they're ruining my cartoons
>>
>>152439588
So why do you feel like you have the right to complain?
>>
It's only because the market isn't oversaturated yet.

>>152439482
Because japan is still in the process of accepting that a western market exists.
>>
>>152439793
Why shouldn't I complain?
>>
>>152439381
they hate us cos they aint us
>>
>>152439907
Its the equivalent of someone buying and sharing pizza with you then bitching at them because it has a topping you don't like.

You're being a child.
>>
>>152439381
I don't really care. Reading Genshiken might have helped, but mostly it's because they have shows just for them. It doesn't mess up what I watch.
>>
>>152439482
I spend money on things that worth their price.
Manga, video games and figures totally worth it.
2 episodes of a show I already watched for $80? No amount of seiyuu commentary is going to make me want this shit.
>>
>>152440010
I can bitch all I want and that doesn't prevent the guy from enjoying the pizza, there's nothing wrong with being honest.
>You're being a child.
You clearly are only discussing morals and not logic, the difference between a child and an adult is arbitrary and is defined by the culture.
Looks like your culture values liars and pussies over honest people.
>>
>>152440182
wow what a round about way to justify being a whiny bitch
>>
>You clearly are only discussing morals and not logic,
I'm discussing both
It makes you a shit person and its illogical. The logical thing to do would be to go "I don't like this, no thanks I'll eat something else." Most people go "WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS TERRIBLE STOP RUINING PIZZA FOR EVERYONE REEEE"
>>
>>152439381
>Why do people hate fujoshi when they factually spend more money on anime than male fans?

Salsa hombre
>>
Spending money on shit doesn't make you any less wrong.
>>
Fujoshis merchandise are actually really cheap see goatse.ru for an example and YOI did make the market go up.
>>
>>152440182
Faggot.
>>
>>152440233
>I'm discussing both
>The logical thing to do would be to go "I don't like this, no thanks I'll eat something else."
No you're not, the only difference between those examples is the form and not the content, you only think one is wrong because it's not a "good" way to express your emotions, that is related to morals.
>>152440218
>>152440341
See how you can complain about a discussion without giving arguments?
It's the same shit.
>>
>>152439381
They don't, there's just less shows targeted at fujos. Otaku money gets more spread out.
>>
>>152440334
why did i click that
>>
Because it's literally supporting what I don't like, instead of supporting stuff I do like
>>
>>152440463
So are you.
>>
>>152440448
You're new as hell man, how the fuck did you fall for that?
>>152440396
>No you're not, the only difference between those examples is the form and not the content, you only think one is wrong because it's not a "good" way to express your emotions, that is related to morals.

Yes and I said I was talking about morals, you haven't really said how I'm not talking about logic as well. I'm kind of inclined to believe
>>152440218
this guy in that you're just trying as hard as you can to justify your behavior. If you're not interested in logic that's fine though, just come to terms with it.
>>
>>152440396
>between those examples is the form and not the content,

what
1 is bitching at a person for not sharing your preference and the other is just stating your preference
are you autistic my dude
>>
>>152440498
I'm supporting stuff I don't like?
I don't even support the stuff I like!

>>152440541
>You're new as hell man, how the fuck did you fall for that?

I seriously thought it wouldn't be an actual goatse, since I haven't seen one in nearly half a decade. I actually thought it was going to be some edgy yaoi shop.
>>
>>152440541
>Yes and I said I was talking about morals
>>152440233
>>You clearly are only discussing morals and not logic,
>I'm discussing both
You're awful at this.
>>152440580
>the other is just stating your preference
None of those stated a preference for some kind of topping, they only stated that they didn't like the topping of the pizza.
>>
>>152440686
I don't feel like arguing with someone who can't read, continue being mad about furginas making gay fanservice profitable I guess.

>>152440591
But how would a yaoi gaotse be any better
>>
>>152440591
>I'm supporting stuff I don't like?
For example buy buying new electronics and throwing away your old ones you are actively supporting the resource scarcity of these electronics. Already a variety of them need to be bought from smugglers at the endpoint of trade routes that are so secretive that not even the American military can track them to their point of origin.
These rare earths will only increase in value. Soon electronics will have to be completely re-imagined. Helium too. For now it's still inside of your monitor. Soon there won't be enough left to waste it on trivial shit like that.
>I don't even support the stuff I like!
And that means your net effect on the things you like is exactly the same as a fujoshi's.
>>
>>152440741
You're a bitch that doesn't even know how to discuss, go back to facebook
>>
>>152440747
I don't deny your argument, but I find it funny that my only computer is a desktop from 2006 which needs to have a streamlined mpv config just to play 720p.

>>152440741
If I can't even imagine it's execution, it's probably too good for me as it is.
>>
>>152439381
Because most of these fags had the fear of God put into them after feminism started calling the shots in western media.
>>
File: 1467859676791.png (319KB, 428x658px) Image search: [Google]
1467859676791.png
319KB, 428x658px
>>152440874
>my only computer is a desktop from 2006
I had a variety of topics I could aim for, like claiming your life-style wasn't very healthy or that your behavior on the internet might support movements you didn't actually agree with, or whatever.
I guessed and missed.
Oh well, such is my luck.
>>
>>152440962
I understand and empathize, my man
>>
>>152440686
>>>152440541 (You)
>>Yes and I said I was talking about morals
>>>152440233 (You)
>>>You clearly are only discussing morals and not logic,
>>I'm discussing both
>You're awful at this.

is this dude illiterate

>>the other is just stating your preference
None of those stated a preference for some kind of topping, they only stated that they didn't like the topping

or maybe just esl?
>>
>>152439381
People always complain about outgroups. Logic plays little role in it. This should be abundantly clear even if you only interact with people online. Are you just unobservant?
>>
>>152441036
I said you were only discussing morals
You said you were discussing both
I prove that you weren't discussing logic
You said you were talking about morals
What's the problem here?

>None of those stated a preference for some kind of topping, they only stated that they didn't like the topping
Because saying you hate something =/= saying you like something
>>
Like seriously I'm bored enough to give you an English lesson since my ride to the movies isn't here yet so pay attention.

"Yes and I said I was talking about morals" was followed by "you haven't really shown how I wasn't talking about logic as well" which indicates that I'm discussing both, like I originally stated.

There was no contradictory statement, just your selective reading.

"None of those stated a preference for some kind of topping"
The "for some kind of topping" is irrelevant. You can have a preference against something or for something. I can say I have a preference for anime that doesn't beat me over the head with fanservice in the same way I can say I have a preference for pizza that doesn't have pineapples. The lack of an assertion of what I DO like in anime/pizza doesn't disqualify that as being a preference.
>>
>>152441104
I agree I'm just really curious as to how people justify it to themselves. People tend to consider themselves rational and I'd like to see how they reach that point in situations liket his.
>>
>>152441138
>you haven't really shown how I wasn't talking about logic as well
I already showed that you are only focusing the form of the message and not the content of the message.
Just like jews can't write god you say that something is wrong just because you didn't like how it looks or sounds, that's not a logic discussion that's a moral discussion.

>You can have a preference against something
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/preference
Preference means the same shit in english and spanish, you're retarded.
If you have a preference for something means that you like that something over another thing, you must state what you prefer to state a preference.
Just stop.
>>
>>152441276
>I already showed that you are only focusing the form of the message and not the content of the message.

That's wrong though for reasons I already stated.

>f you have a preference for something means that you like that something over another thing, you must state what you prefer to state a preference.

Which is done by stating you prefer the absence of something to the presence of something.

Thanks for confirming that you're ESL by the way now I understand why you're having so much difficulty.
>>
>>152441169
It's easy to create superficial reasons. I also strongly think you are overestimating how much reason is required to look down on another social group, even among people who pride themselves on rationality. It's not like it particularly costs them anything.

Furthermore, while most people would not initially claim it, "I would rather have less anime that caters more closely to my taste" is a perfectly tenable position. It might not be nice, but it's certainly not invalid.
>>
>>152441335
>That's wrong though for reasons I already stated.
You never stated a reason.

>Which is done by stating you prefer the absence of something to the presence of something.
No it isn't because saying you don't like tomato doesn't mean that you like everything else, there could be something you hate more than tomato that fits in the category of not tomato.
Saying "I prefer pizza without tomato" could mean "I like pizza with everything but tomato" and that could mean that you prefer pizza with literal shit on it than pizza with tomato, and i don't think that is what you're trying to say.
You're clearly not very good at logic.
>>
>>152441417
>"I would rather have less anime that caters more closely to my taste"
Hm, upon re-read this isn't very clear. Clearer version: "I would rather have less anime made overall, but have a greater percentage of it cater to my tastes."
>>
>>152441514
Yeah I was kind of curious about that but now I understand. I also agree in that its a rational behavior, but a lot of people go beyond that and become very aggressive in their disapproval of the opposite. You're definitely right in that it doesn't really cost much effort but I think that's due to people not really thinking much about it and just going by a gut response.

I don't really intend/want to change anyone's minds but I'm really wondering how people would explain this gut reaction when they're pushed to look at it critically.

>>152441499
Practice English more.
>>
>>152442162
I think the problem here is your lack of knowledge and how you try to argue against two languages that go against your beliefs.
But looks like you are accepting that and closing the discussion, well done.
>>
>>152442260
>how you try to argue against two languages that go against your beliefs.

You really, really should think more critically about the definitions of words before you try to pull this you know. You can respond to this and have the last word but I think the previous advice would benefit you a lot.
>>
>>152442348
You really, really should think more critically about the definitions of words and your owns beliefs.
>>
File: tumblr_mna23412Io_1290.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mna23412Io_1290.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>152439381
Because god forbid women get into a hobby.
>>
>>152439381
because it's not pandering to them
>>
>>152442729
Fujos don't watch FlipFlap.
>>
>>152439381
They don't spend more money and they are annoying. Anime has always pandered to male otaku. It should remain that way.
>>
>>152442729
Considering the result.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.