[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Kare Kano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: kare kano.png (858KB, 960x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kare kano.png
858KB, 960x640px
You can really tell Anno is at his absolute peak while directing this, right after the success of NGE. I heard he did tons of research for it as well, i.e. visiting high schools, interviewing students and such.

It's too bad this is also the anime which definitely killed his interest in directing TV series though.

Is it his, dare I say it, magnum opus?
>>
>at his peak

Of autism.

>research

Waiting to abduct a kid.

>magnum opus

That was actually Nadia.
>>
File: 1480401574980.jpg (23KB, 352x356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480401574980.jpg
23KB, 352x356px
BD when
>>
>>152439546
Never? Wasn't Kare Kano one of those ones that will never be remastered because of that flood ?
>>
>>152439011
>>152439073

No Eva is his magnum opus you contrarians.
>>
>>152439011
I just remembered I got about 2/3 of the way through, but never finished this. Am I a pleb /a/?
>>
>>152442820
no because Anno only directs 2/3

there's really no point in watching after ep 18
>>
>>152439011

He was seemingly getting out of his depression, and they had to ruin it by saying "no fun allowed".
Fuck this sekai.
>>
>>152439011
How do I know you're not tumblr user dezaki?
>>
>>152444657
?
>>
The masa-something revenge this season is a blatant rip off from karekano's tonami story.
Had really high expectations from Masami Tsuda work, betrayed of course, but even suggesting that Anno have any business in the making of that masterpiece is retarded, the anime follow step by step the manga, what make the anime great is gainax outstanding animation(a warranty of quality back then) and an OST that still piss in the face to modern anime.
Of course we all know about budget and shit but please, leave the hack out of this.
>>
>>152446381
>leave the hack out of this.
The manga was not good though. It was actually quite boring.
It's quite obvious how you can literally pinpoint the minute the anime turns bad, and it's because Anno left the project.
>>
Who's best grill and why is it Shibahime?
>>
>>152446606
The manga stop being good when all the shenanigans of Arima parents begins, which is during their 3rd yr of high school.
When the anime, or the animation to be fair, goes to shit, it's still their 1st yr.
Even the still of the last eps where nice AND from the manga.
As a personal note I highly recommend the Italian dub, if you know the language, for the warmth of voices.
>>
Fuck that shit, I was super into it then all of a sudden it's multiple half recap episodes and borderline nonsensical speeches and episodes of characters that don't fucking matter
Every time there's a thread all this disappointment comes back god damn it.
>>
I legit think this show is more fun than Evangelion.

Sadly they cancelled it because the manga artist and producers hated that anno was doing his own thing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.