[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was this infinity ball's plan to reach terminal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: leliel.jpg (262KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
leliel.jpg
262KB, 500x337px
What the fuck was this infinity ball's plan to reach terminal dogma? Same with Arael and Armisael. What's the point in mind fucking the Eva pilots if they can't reach Adam?
>>
>>152438575
top leliel
>>
who cares
are you stupid or something
this wasnt show about robots or big monsters you trollglodyte
did you really not understand ending of this masterpiece
>>
>>152438575
>if they can't reach Adam?

Anon....
>>
>>152438612
Stating from their point of view, I know it was actually Lilith.
>>
>>152438575
It's only 3 nanometers thick; it can probably slide through the dirt.
>>
>>152438575
because the pilots were one way of making the path easier for reaching adam.
>>
Rebuilds are better than the original animé. Prove me wrong.
>>
they were trying to understand human mind untilthey achived it with Carl
>>
>>152438817
masterpieces are remastered, failures are rebuild
>>
>>152438611
Actually this show is a better mecha anime than the vast majority of mecha anime.
>>
>>152438932
mecha anime have a low bar to reach, it doesn't take much to be better than most of them.
>>
Because its task was to understand humans, much like the three last angels
>>
>>152438575
Eating Shinji's mind and wearing him.
>>
>>152438575
The point was attrition. Look at how NERV slowly falls apart as the pressure increases. Don't look at angels as individual beings, look at them as different organs working as part of the same whole. Each one was designed (or grown) to do as much damage in a given set of conditions.
>>
File: frodo[1].png (325KB, 560x559px) Image search: [Google]
frodo[1].png
325KB, 560x559px
>>152441163
Why didn't the Angels send a couple of Zeruels? I mean it could do with one shot what Ramiel needed more than a day.
>>
File: spite.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
spite.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>152441163
They did clearly fight like that, and they were responding to the experiences of previous angels since Shamshel. At the same time they explicitly weren't working together; only Misato ever worries about two at once and HIC dismisses the possibility out of hand. If not for Armisael there'd be no indication they were aware of eachother.
>>
>>152438575
Leliel-chan doesn't have a good plan because she doesn't have the Fruit of Knowledge. She's literally retarded.
>>
>>152443005
So is Leliel the Osaka from the Angel crew?
>>
File: gallery_21883_12_74311.jpg (80KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_21883_12_74311.jpg
80KB, 425x425px
First time, I thought they were all one thing that was respawning. Like the first one blinked at everything and meandered around like it didn't know what it was doing or where it was, then the next one came ready to sword fight and ignored everything except for what killed the last one, then the one after that just doesn't want Unit 1 near it at all. Then it thinks it's done, fuck them, not getting out of the water, and they still find it.
>>
>>152438575
>What's the point in mind fucking the Eva pilots if they can't reach Adam?

They were trying to communicate with humans, I'm sure the angels didn't quite know who the fuck those weird insects were doing on their planet and they wanted to ask them directly.

For me the Angels trying to communicate was like in Solaris, the planet of the same was trying to communicate with the astronauts through reading their minds, using their memories and creating physical living copies of their deceased family members and significant others based on those memories with the side effect that the astronauts went crazy because they were more or less being mind raped.
>>
Leliel was a good girl who just wanted to understand humans, and Yui killed her for it because she's a yandere shotacon bitch.
>>
>>152445411

I really wish that book was as interesting as that. Fully half of it was pointlessly explaining every phenomenon on the planet's surface in excruciating detail. It was a slog to read which is absurd considering it's really fucking short.

Good ending though, I give it 8/10
>>
>>152445616

Book? I've only watched Tarkovsky's movie
>>
>>152443610
No, they all lack the Fruit of Knowledge. They have the Fruit of Life(=S2 Engine) instead.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.