[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot understand why moe is so fucking popular. I watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 198003.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
198003.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
I cannot understand why moe is so fucking popular.

I watched a single ep of Gochuuman wa Usagi desu ka and hated it. But everybody on /a/ seems to love it.
Can someone please explain to me?
>>
>>152436729
Because different people have different tastes.
If you didn't like it then you're not the target audience.
>>
It's simple:
You're a faggot.

It's high time you got out of the closet and told your parents. They already know of course, but it's highly awkward having to tiptoe around the issue all the time.
>>
>>152436729
Fun things are fun.
>>
>>152436729
GochiUsa is the most vapid "moe" anime ever made. It's not a good representation. Better examples of what the "genre" can achieve are Non Non Biyori and ARIA.
>>
>>152437092
>Non Non Biyori and ARIA
Nice trol post.
>>
>>152436729
>psycho pass
NO MOE
>>
>>152437092
Nah, Acchi Kocchi was worse.
>>
>>152436729
You're not old enough. You have to go back to /mal/reddit/out/ to enjoy your fightan shonen shit.
>>
>>152437205
It wasn't. It was pretty vapid, but the fanservice wasn't as in your face as GochiUsa's.
>>
>>152436729
Post moar Gino.
>>
>>152437244
>everything that isn't retarded moeblobs doing retarded moeblob things is shonenshit
Kill yourself.
>>
>>152437433
There's battleshonenshit, battleharemshit, pretentiousdeepshit and yaoigayshit, and they're all bad.
>>
>waaa, why do people have different tastes than I do
Kill yourself, and I say that as someone who hates moeshit.
>>
>>152437475
>there's only battleshonenshit, battleharemshit, pretentiousdeepshit and yaoigayshit
>implying
You're a retard who thinks that only these specific things exist. If that's the only thing you can think of then clearly you haven't watched many anime.
>>
>>152437523
>>waaa, why do people have different tastes than I do
That applies to basically all moefags.
>>
>>152437599
No? I can't remember the last time I saw anyone make a thread complaining that deepshit existed.
>>
>>152437658
Why don't you look at the posts above?
>>
>>152437703
>make a thread
Can you read? That guy didn't make a thread. Someone coming into the shitty "stop liking what I don't like" thread you made to toss your own shit back at you is not the same as making a thread like that in the first place.
>>
>>152437759
>stop liking what I don't like
Are you implying OP made that kind of thread?
He wanted someone to explain why moe is popular, but instead of answering the question you repeated a sentence that someone else has already posted.
You contribute nothing to the thread.
>>
Gino is helpless moe
>>
>>152437759
Ironic really, that you insult me of not being able to read, when it seems you're the one who can't read and instead just insults the OP.
>>
File: O-O.png (387KB, 768x982px) Image search: [Google]
O-O.png
387KB, 768x982px
There are more moefags in this thread getting triggered by people who get triggered by moe than there are people getting triggered by moe.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>152437926
> you insult me of not being able to read
Not him, but learn English properly before you try to talk about reading, ESL-kun. Your preposition use is off.
>>
>>152439510
Read does not equal write.
Apparently all of us are retards.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.