[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made this animu good, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (680KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
680KB, 800x513px
What made this animu good, /a/?
>>
I love dicks.
>>
File: fuckingcasuals.jpg (200KB, 640x3750px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingcasuals.jpg
200KB, 640x3750px
It had more than enough episodes to flesh out the characters and story properly. Sadly it couldn't make up for the shitty space battles.
>>
Great world building.
>>
>>152431172
It actually explored it's themes and gave a rather well rounded and nuanced comparison of democratic and authoritarian systems.

As opposed to todays show on politics which are all just HUGRHRHGHHH DEMOCRACY IS GREAT BECAUSE THE LEAST WORST OF ALL WINSSTONNNN CHURCHILLL KMMKIOJFDSOIJSDJIL
>>
it's the sopranos of animu

i think
>>
File: 1338260031278.png (235KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1338260031278.png
235KB, 1200x900px
>>152431271
You just aren't smart enough to comprehend the superior strategies and tactics
>>
>>152431982
Was the LN any better explaining what happens in battles? I assume the type of ship and formations suited for them mattered a lot more than shoot whenever they're at 'range.'
>>
>>152432607
a book is not a LN
>>
Nothing, It's not actually good. Once you take off your hipster glasses, what you'll see is a bunch of one dimensional characters playing pretend.
>>
>>152432665
Still puts it above most other anime
>>
>>152432697
Being above most anime isn't actually a great feat. If you got into anime because of the stories, then you're doing it wrong. We all watch anime because we're a bunch of manchilds deep inside.
>>
>>152432785
Agreed, TV shows excel in that category.
Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men, etc.
>>
I'm rewatching the series now actually but the only things I didn't like about it were the Earth Cult which was a nice idea but stupidly executed and Rubinsky's endgame results, I thought those could've been handled better. Seeing Yang come up with strategies that anyone with a brain could come up with while making his superiors or anyone below him look incompetent while they lust for power is pretty fucking hilarious.

Also I'm just about to start the battle of Vermillion again, if I remember this is where Rhinehard asks Yang to become his admiral, if he accepted his offer how do you think the rest of the series would've played out if it did?
>>
>>152431172

The philosophical nigger being all stoic and fuck
>>
File: 1483129301182.jpg (37KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
1483129301182.jpg
37KB, 736x550px
>>152431172
It's well written, well executed, well animated, and had both great acting/music. It also had the single most right character in any anime who did nothing wrong, pic related.

>>152433538
>if he accepted his offer how do you think the rest of the series would've played out if it did?
Galactic unification would have been achieved much faster. But Yang could never accept democracy officially being abolished for his own personal gain.
>>
News about 2017 version when?
>>
>>152432665
Kill yourself son of a bitch.
>>
being good
>>
>>152433703

Yang was a fool for not doing this and teaming up with Rhinehard to completely wipe out the Goldenbaum loyalists who kidnapped the Kaiser and wanted to start their own phony government in space.

>>152433750

Any seiyuus been confirmed for it yet? It'd be nice to get the old cast back but the obvious question of Oberstein's seiyuu being dead opens the door for who should play him? I could see DIO's seiyuu making a good Reunthal.

Is it just going to be another adaptation or are we going to be seeing anything past post-Rhinehard bringing unification to the universe?
>>
>>152433837
I think it's a new adaptation.

I somehow can't hear Koyasu playing serious roles. Oberstein and Yang's VAs being dead really sucks.
>>
>>152431571
Truly the Cerebus the Aardvark of anme, whatever the hell that means.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.