[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched GARO - DIVINE FLAME - Let's talk about how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

I just watched GARO - DIVINE FLAME -

Let's talk about how fucking good this movie was and how the series is an unappreciated masterpiece.
>>
Well, you pretty much said it all with that.
>>
>>152427198
I prefer guren no tsuki.
>>
>>152427198
Not enough scenes of Emma flirting with Leon.
>>
>>152427198
The battles were amazing. Really didn't expect them to be that adrenaline filled and exciting.

Also glad they handled Leon well. He matured nicely.
>>
>>152427433
This plus i really loved the ost too
>>
>>152427198
Do I need to watch the TV series first, or is this standalone?
>>
>>152427522
The plot makes sense by itself, but none of the character drama is meaningful if you haven't watched the series.
>>
>>152427522
It's direct sequel to the first garo anime, watch it first. The second garo anime isn't related and has totally different setting and chars so skip that.
>>
>>152427671
Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about the second series. I watched, like, ten minutes of the first episode and turned it off.
>>
>>152427365
Guren no Tsuki sure is amazing, in a way. Because its best episode is a filler episode centered around joke side character. Which shouldn't really be the case.
>>
>>152427811
I never know there is a filler episode in guren no tsuki your joke isn't funny at all and more of stupid.
>>
>>152427198
What is this about?
>read synopsis on Wikipedia
What are Horrors? What do Makai Alchemists do? Maybe I should just watch the movies but I would like to know more about them first.
>>
>>152427897
>What are Horrors? What do Makai Alchemists do?
They literally explain it to you in the first installment of every garo live action or anime

Are you being retarded on purpose
>>
>>152427897
Just watch the first ep of the series.
>>
>>152427897
How about you stop being a retard and watch the series which came before the movie.
>>
I was glad they had a callback to Leon and Emma's relationship. That was by far the best bit of writing in the series. Happened perfectly naturally, and you could see it coming if you noticed. I was actually surprised by how subtle the character building was in the movie, too, how I empathized with Dario after a bit.
>>
>>152427198

This was a great film, but I can't help but think that the plot has a tremendous amount of holes. Even the final battle is weird - Leon momentary loses an arm to the Horror's energy blast, but then he's okay? What happened to Germain after he got impaled by swords?

I mean, Germain was clearly okay after he got stabbed multiple times. But he just vanishes until Garm sends him back to heaven. Did he decide not to help with the fight?

I'm also really surprised that no-one could tell that Dario had serious problems. Shouldn't they have gone "Dude, why were you radio silent for GENERATIONS?"
>>
Really enjoyed the movie but wish Emma and Leon had more scenes together. Was nice that Emma told Roberto how German was his dad rather than keeping him from knowing that.
>>
toku > anime
>>
>>152430675
I think I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even notice that. I remember noting Leon's arm disappear, but then didn't even realize when it came back. I'm usually hyper aware of that sort of thing. Guess it speaks to the BURNING EMOTION of the moment that I missed it.
>>
>>152430675
The arm was erased by the final horror's power like Alfonso and Ema. When Leon broke out of the horror, the power was cancelled. Thus Leon's arm, Alfonso and Ema are fine.
And German dissapeared because his time was up. He mentioned that. Seriously, don't complain about plot holes if you can't pay attention
>>
Poor Leon. I wish I didn't know how this kind of loss feels.
>>
>>152432711
Muh seeds
>>
>>152427198
Eh the finale could have been a bit better but yeah it's fantastic.
s2 when?
>>
>>152427870
Your ESL is quite horrible.
>>
>>152432314
The horror's final power was kinda poorly explained. Like I understood it sealed them away but like why did it even have that ability.
>>
>>152427198
there's no moe so of course /a/ doesn't even know it and they will hate it even if they watched it

good, Garo is too good for this shithole
>>
Is Garo worth watching? It has a god tier opening but never actually bothered to go and see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFpNPoe2hm4
>>
>>152434980
yes it is
stop being a normie and do so
you will hate seeds forever!
>>
>>152428259
>Leon and Emma's relationship
and Germán understands everything in a single moment
>>
>>152433527
never
>>
File: 1423259451700.jpg (98KB, 693x585px) Image search: [Google]
1423259451700.jpg
98KB, 693x585px
>>152433223
>>
>>152427198
It was super interesting.
>>
Full version of credits song when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SxKixTANFo
>>
>>152427384
this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl3lJjVELVI

Guren no Tsuki had the best OPs and EDs in all of Garo.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.