[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's all love Lain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: lainsmall2.gif (4KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
lainsmall2.gif
4KB, 250x300px
Let's all love Lain.
>>
Let's all love Ain
>>
>>152426472
If Lain was Omnipresent, could she leave the planet? The solar system?
>>
File: nendo when.jpg (99KB, 376x687px) Image search: [Google]
nendo when.jpg
99KB, 376x687px
>>152426505
>>
File: Lain loves chocolate milk.jpg (148KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Lain loves chocolate milk.jpg
148KB, 550x550px
>>152426592
She's the God of the Wired, so she is wherever it is. The Wired is basically an internet of human consciousness, so I would think she's only present where there are large groups of humans sharing their consciousness in the form of society.
>>
File: Shake_5.gif (293KB, 1006x800px) Image search: [Google]
Shake_5.gif
293KB, 1006x800px
みんな大好きLain!
>>
>>152426719
What would happen if I impregnated her?
>>
File: Cute Cyber punk lain.png (349KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Cyber punk lain.png
349KB, 500x750px
i want hug my best waifu every time i see lain thread in board i'm happy
but she's in my monitor
sad to say
>>
File: 1476727359153.jpg (18KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
1476727359153.jpg
18KB, 320x318px
>>152429387
you're gonna have hard time impregnating the noosphere you degenerate.
>>
boring show with extremely dated themes
>>
I love her slut friend
>>
It was surreal watching this show after reading Infinite Jest and subsequently checking out a short essay of his, David Foster Wallace's, called "This is Water." In the essay, he talks about what a meaningful education really comes to be; how its motto, teaching you how to think, is misconstrued. That it instead comes down to choosing how to think. It stops you from being a slave to your mind sauntering through the unconciousness, or as he puts it, "the default setting." And what it means to be concious: to think about the people around you, and how to care and sacrifice and love. It's a really personal piece, much like the rest of his work. However, it also gives a strict view into the ideals of the writer behind this show, or atleast behind Lain. I could go much, much further into this, but I'm basically saying Lain, going from being rather apathetic, to becoming addicted to information, to becoming a god and sacrificing herself for those around her (the love thing), is reminiscient of the aforementioned essay. But, this show wasn't all about that. It has so many more themes and is a directing masterpiece with almost every shot an being an important piece. If you didn't like this show, I would suggest you read and watch a bit more like it and come back for another watch.Take it from someone who has done the exact same thing to other shows, this one is definitely something you have to put effort in to understand fully.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.