[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you take care of your waifu's child? Even if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1472224780042.jpg (227KB, 645x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472224780042.jpg
227KB, 645x800px
Would you take care of your waifu's child?
Even if it wasn't yours?
>>
>>152415798
My waifu would never have a child with another man
>>
>>152415840
That doesn't answer the question the question is a yes or no one.

As for my answer, no.
>>
>>152415840
Keep telling yourself that
>>
No, i wouldn't even take care of my waifu if she got her body ruined with the child of another man
>>
Coathanger abortions.
>>
>>152416105
>Coathanger abortions.
You would do such a brutal act to your waifu just because you got NTRed?
>>
>>152416332
Yes. And well deserved it would be too.
>>
If it's not mine, I'm out. Gonna find happiness elsewhere.
>>
Honestly, I likely would. I could talk a big game up and down, but when it comes to a decision like that, I wouldn't be able to throw it all away. It's still a child of the woman I love, and no matter the circumstances I should be there. Besides, it isn't mentioned how she got pregnant. She could have been raped, and she would need a ton of support in that case. That's my two cents on it.
>>
>>152416522
This.
>>
File: 1354853143777.jpg (182KB, 584x542px) Image search: [Google]
1354853143777.jpg
182KB, 584x542px
>>152416907
Oh you poor, dumb fool
>>
>>152415798
Yes without a doubt, it shows the ultimate level or care and affection, if you can't handle her at her worst then you don't deserve her best
>>
>>152417147
Why would ANYONE be required to "handle" a grown up person? THATS WHAT BEING ADULT SHOULD BE LIKE, ONE HANDLES ONESELF

>>152415798
Yes. And no.
>>
>>152417336
No one is forced to do it, if you can't though, maybe you never loved her at all.
>>
What's amusing about this thread is that any of you think you're even good enough to be the backup provider.

No girl wants to live in or raise a child in the semen scented piss bottle filled basement room of your parents house.
>>
>>152416907
That's sweet anon. Buy you something nice
>>
>>152415798
>Even if it wasn't yours?
Why would I do that then?
>>
Yotaro pls go.
>>
>>152415798
Convince the wife to let me turn the daughter of another man into my cock slave.
>>
>>152415798
Yes

My waifu wouldnt cheat on me, and If she did she wouldnt be my waifu any longer
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.