[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Her entire plot is about living up to her place as heiress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ofgsw2qsB81u9aqcno1_540.gif (2MB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofgsw2qsB81u9aqcno1_540.gif
2MB, 540x270px
>Her entire plot is about living up to her place as heiress of her clan, but is never really resolved
>Is forgotten
>Her relationship with naruto never gets developed in the anime itself
>Ends up being trophy wife to the protagonist

Damn, kishimoto really fucked up her character she could had been really interesting
>>
>>152414995
Sounds like real life
>>
File: then_she_died.jpg (138KB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
then_she_died.jpg
138KB, 720x408px
>>152414995
You're kidding right? There was more development in the anime than the manga just through the filler episodes and the movies, on top of the regular episodes that covered the manga content itself. If anything the anime did a much better job than the manga in this regard.
>>
>Her entire plot is about living up to her place as heiress of her clan
I thought it was becoming a stronger person, iirc. "X could have been better" applies to so many things, you should accept that the writer couldn't. Just about every girl became a housewife. Both Nardo and Hinata are trophies anyway.
>>
>>152415629
>Just about every girl became a housewife
I mean this IS japan
>>
>>152415629
There's a Naruhina filler after the war?
>>
>>152415714
Meant to >>152415430
>>
>>152415761

He means the Naruto: the last movie.
>>
>it would've been more interesting for her to be a generic boring queen than a generic boring housewife to someone's who's essentially a king
>>
>>152415714
Filler Hell between episode 136 and 220 of the original series had several episodes that expanded on their content, as well as arcs during Shippuden.
>>
>>152415886
>Filler Hell between episode 136 and 220 of the original series had several episodes that expanded on their content

Apart from naruto seeing her naked, her attraction to him is really one sided in that filler
>>
>>152415689
Oh, I'm not complaining. Just saying that when all the girls become housewives, you should have a clue. Even the most beautiful badass female pirate in the world would love nothing more than to be the qt wife of the world-be Pirate King. Strongest woman in the world? Becomes the housewife of the man who becomes one of the universe's strongest.
>>
File: 1477050582989.jpg (499KB, 1920x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1477050582989.jpg
499KB, 1920x1275px
Imagine being Hinata's Jinchuuriki bodyguard. Like you're the vessel of the 5 tails or something, and you get taken in by the Hyuuga. You get to protect her from faggots like Kiba and Naruto. Shit would be awesome.
>>
>>152416387
>Strongest woman in the world? Becomes the housewife of the man who becomes one of the universe's strongest.

That Doesn't really give mucho room to carácter development
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.