[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ViVid Strike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11

File: loli_mmma.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
loli_mmma.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
Einhart won, right?
>>
>>152413386
Whoever won, we lost.

Nanoha is dead.
>>
>>152414130
It was worth it
>>
>>152414602
VSfags hate Nanoha and wish to see her dead, who would have guessed.
>>
>>152414669
I've never watched anything Nanoha
>>
>>152414689
I'm not surprised. If you did, you would have standards. If you had standards, you wouldn't have liked Vivid Strike.
>>
>>152413386
Why does the Nanoha fanbase hate themselves so much?
>>
>>152415034
What are you talking about?
>>
>>152414796
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>152415074
The writing is atrocious (I feel really bad for you if Fuuka's flimsy excuses and Rinne's generic backstory got you to feel anything), the fights are pathetic, and even if they weren't, there are no stakes at all because muh safety measures lmao, most of the show is pointless, the concept of a hobo getting magical girl powers was completely wasted.

That's all I wrote before realizing I could tell you "just go watch the first and the second seasons of Nanoha and you'll understand" and it'd do just as much good.
>>
>>152415276
>I feel really bad for you if Fuuka's flimsy excuses and Rinne's generic backstory got you to feel anything
I am a simple man. I was planning to watch Nanoha anyways, so I guess I'll see for myself.
>>
>>152413386
Well, let's see
>Harry's smug af
>Yumina's a proud waifu
>Einhart barely has any scratches on her
>Fuuka's fucked up from top to bottom
>Rinne looks sympathetic
>Vivio knows those loser feels
>Corona says fuck this decides to twerk

Every sign points to Fuuka losing but in true Nanoha spirit everybody's going to pretend like it was a "tie".
>>
>>152415733
>but in true Nanoha spirit
This has nothing to do with Nanoha. Fucking Flip Flappers has more to do with Nanoha than this shit.
>>
>>152415785
I wonder how Nanoha would respond to Puppyka if she came on to her.
>>
File: 1476586408775.jpg (150KB, 496x509px) Image search: [Google]
1476586408775.jpg
150KB, 496x509px
>>152416046
>Nanocock
>>
>>152416130
Maybe it would be too much red.
>>
>>152413386
Vivio looks like she's about to win Miura's virginity.
>>
>>152418474
Will that make Nanoha good again?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.