[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished episode 8. Without spoiling it for me, can you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Just finished episode 8. Without spoiling it for me, can you guys confirm one thing?

There's not going to be a happy ending, is there?
>>
>>152413367

Well, the heroines don't die. They are happy.

I call that a happy ending.
>>
>>152413367
>>152413588
Anime hitler didn't win, and amurikunts saved the war. Bad END!
>>
>>152413367
No, there's no happy ending.
>>
>>152413367

I say justice was not served. The heroic witch (not izette) who came back by the miracle of science was denied the chance to avenge the crimes committed against her.

Unjust End
>>
>>152413622
Just like real life?
>>
>>152413367
As happy an ending as could be expected.
But there is a price to be paid.
>>
>>152413588
I guess at this point I don't even know what I want. I want Izette and Fine to be okay, but at the same time, they don't really seem to be trying all that hard. Even if the Germans don't learn the secret about the Ley lines, all they need to do is invade in a multi-pronged attack. There's only 1 witch, and while she's fighting one group, the other invading force can steamroll in and fuck shit up. At that point it's over. Not that I even understand why the Germans are invading the country anyway, is it just "lebensraum" or are they comic book evil nazis?

And what country is Eylstadt supposed to be? Switzerland? It's like the writers took some history of WWII but changed it just enough to make the Germans look like dicks who invade and kill for fun.
>>
>>152414240
I guess I'm starting to see why no one talks about it on /a/. I wanted to like it, and up until episode 6 or 7 I had high hopes. Now I just feel like I'm being set up for disappointment. I will finish it, but I'm not looking forward to the end.
>>
>>152415552
It was discussed when it was airing. The plot it's okay but you watch it for the FinexIzetta moments.
>>
>>152413367
theres a happy ending, and thats the problem with it. and theres a lesbian kiss to make it worst. anime was really average
>>
>>152415835
They are cute together, but the situation seems much too serious to get lost in their interactions. If the war hadn't started yet or had ended, it'd be comfy. But instead I get PG yuri as a war rages and brave men lose their lives.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.