[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was this unironically A great arc?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: download (18).jpg (7KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
7KB, 276x182px
was this unironically A great arc?
>>
>>152412393
Yes. Too bad it is cut short.
>>
>>152412517
What do you mean cut short?
>>
File: 11.png (523KB, 720x1023px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
523KB, 720x1023px
>>152412393
Yeah it was.
Especially the first few chapters that felt like an entirely different genre of manga. It's a shame that we didn't get more of the delinquent and real life problem themes.
Ikumi had a lot of potential to be a pretty bad ass female character which I was hoping had some connection to the Soul Society by being a 3rd substitute . Oh well.
>>
>>152412654
ratings were dropping so Kubo just had the captains, who are fan favorites, swoop in out of nowhere to clean up everything and move back to soul society problems
>>
>>152413377
>>152413438
Shame. I enjoyed the diversion towards more hunter esque powers instead of just 'muh destruction'

Tsukishima's power I think was a great move. REALLY made me think
>>
>>152412393
the start was great, it felt so fresh after the whole Hueco Mundo and Fake Karakura deal, like other /a/nons say, like a different manga, the psychological torture to Ichigo it's still one of my favorite parts, but in the end when SS came in it went to shit, it's a shame, honestly, but overall, it's a good arc.
>>
>>152413835
>muh destruction
i know that it has some bullshit destruction levels, but the powers were becoming way too weird and it was becoming a battle of who has the bigger hax, like, try to explain the Death Dealing to your average shonen reader in one sentence
>>
File: 1484249518179.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
1484249518179.gif
4MB, 270x263px
> Kubo will never make a fashion runway murder mystery series
>>
>>152414134
The Deathdealing can raise or lower the dosage at which a substance in one's body becomes lethal.

Now try explaining King Crimson.
>>
>>152414595
it gives you a 10 seconds future sight
>>
>>152414595
It just works.
>>
>>152413838
>when SS came in it went to shit, it's a shame, honestly, but overall, it's a good arc.

Literally. I could understand Rukia since she had to give Ichigo back his powers and I could see Renji tagging along since Kubo keeps them together 99.9% of time, but the others were unnecessary. Also the fights were lame, Riruka vs Rukia was a huge joke.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_dhgJonL8
>>
>>152415094
THe hell.
>>
>>152415092
Kenpachi was funny as fuck though
>>
Tsukishima performing grand theft identity on Ichigo was one of the last times Bleach was actually interesting.

Anyone can throw around giant energy blasts, threaten or stab a friend/loved one, or induce some battle despair, but truly terrorizing the protagonist on a personal level like doesn't happen often.
>>
I loved it, even without the facebookposting. It was a huge breath of fresh air and it had a lot of tension and drama compared to basically anything in Bleach after SS arc, where most of that tension was gone because you knew nobody would die.

Ichigo's mindfuck is just the best.
>>
>>152414595
You skip time and see the future.
>>
>>152418241
>Ichigo gets home from hard training, ready to unleash his fullbring
>Tsukishima's just on his couch chilling with a shit-eating grin
>Ichigo's fucking face
>>
>>152414595
You erase time
>>
File: 1479177267827.jpg (71KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1479177267827.jpg
71KB, 640x427px
>>152418598
>ichigo's face when
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.