[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she naked, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1479330095148.jpg (222KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479330095148.jpg
222KB, 1080x1920px
Why is she naked, /a/?
>>
>>152411277
Hifumi is the sluttiest New Game. The quiet and shy BS is just a front, she takes all sorts of different cocks in her free time and then likes to pretend that she's a "gaymer gurl" on the internet, and tries to fit in with the real losers like Aoba and Nene and pretends that she is a loser too, when she is actually just an epic ironic nerd. Her presence is insulting to the rest of the cast and she should be shamed like the slut she is.
>>
>>152411425
Nigga, you don't shame sluts in this current year. You celebrate them, with dickings.
>>
File: 1471914145646.jpg (77KB, 544x527px) Image search: [Google]
1471914145646.jpg
77KB, 544x527px
>>152411485
Oh, they are celebrated with dickings alright, but not by anyone on /a/.
>>
>>152411277
She's a slut.
>>
>>152411485
Used goods are used goods and Hifumi is used goods. Deal with it, John Oliver
>>
>>152411277
Maybe It's hot and the ac broke?
>>
>>152411277
I am also naked at my computer. Sometimes girls want to be naked in their rooms. Don't question it!
>>
>>152411578
soooo...? In which of my two sentences do you think I implied her purity? because you're coming off as retarded.
>>
>>152411277
why is she so fat
>>
>>152411706
The only thing that is fat is her vulva.
>>
>>152411688
Used goods has a negative connotation. If I am asked to eat garbage, and say no, and someone asks me why, I might say, "garbage is garbage." Now do you think the person asking me to eat the garbage should respond with, "Well where did I ever imply it wasn't garbage?" It's blatant that he never implied it wasn't garbage, but it should be common sense that garbage is not fit to be eaten, however, this coercive chef of garbage here clearly lacks common sense here.

You are the chef of garbage.
>>
I had seen OP and then I started watching New Game so I kept waiting for this lewd scene to happen. It never did ;_;

>>152411706
She's a 20 something chick that spends 9+ hs a day sitting at a desk and having cookies and cakes for snacks. What do you expect?
>>
I thought she was just an exhibitionist
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.