[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evangelion 1.11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Ramiel chan.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ramiel chan.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
About to watch Evangelion 1.11 for the first time. Sub is still better than dub right?
>>
>>152408778
Literally always excluding certain Ghibli films where they're arguably acceptable.
>>
>>152408985
DB Kai and on ward(until zamasu) Dub > Sub
>>
>>152408985
Black Lagoon dub would like to have a word with you
>>
>>152408778
>Suddenly, existence. You feel your sentience for the first time in... you have no idea. You were trapped in a dreamless sleep by something whose identity lies behind a mask of fogged memory. For an instant, you feel nothing but hatred. The desire for revenge. It consumes you totally, and your formless body becomes nothing but anger.

>But first, you must regain your identity. Feeding off the yet unknown force that roused you awake, shards of memory are pulled to you. As you know, with memory grants identity, identity grants power, and power will grant revenge.

>Who are you?

>The safe word is "Broccoli"
>>
>>152409067
OP here. Thank you for your wisdom.

>>152408985
Thanks thats what I figured. Also dont forget cowboy bebop.
>>
>>152408778
Just remember, masterpieces are remastered, only broken anime is rebuilt.
>>
>>152409996
I didnt think original Eva was that broken. It had its problems but not that bad.
>>
>>152408985

cowbop dub is good
>>
>>152408985
FMA and Baccano have pretty good ones
>>
File: but muh fooly.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
but muh fooly.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>152408985

Ahem.
>>
>>152408778
Only watch it if you've watched the original series. It's more or less a HD remaster of the first 7 or so episodes with some very strange changes that fuck with the plot and one that completely ruins a great scene from the show. Sub.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.