[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1484771977907.png (551KB, 1022x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1484771977907.png
551KB, 1022x1094px
Is this accurate?
>>
File: anime power level chart.jpg (3MB, 2958x2270px) Image search: [Google]
anime power level chart.jpg
3MB, 2958x2270px
>>152401710
Extremely, there is a reason Logos is at the VERY top of the current and official Anime Power Level Chart
>>
>>152402023
I've never even heard of the actual show.

What are its powers again?
>>
i watched the anime. i don't remember any of that shit the op says. After forming Aquarion Logos all it did was flashy (albeit powerful looking) attacks. It never did any of that mojibake word concept reality bending shit
>>
>>152401710
Kinda, but that show was still shit. I mean all of Aquarion is kinda shit, but the charm was the reincarnation bullshit. And Logos had none of it.
>>
>>152402533
While the OP overstated things the Logos can mess with reality.
Basically if it can write your name in kanji, or just describe you then you're finished.
>>
File: power-man.png (2MB, 1456x4570px) Image search: [Google]
power-man.png
2MB, 1456x4570px
>>152401710
this shit smells of the classic "my character is stronger therefore my character is better" bullshit.
>>
>>152401710
Fuck no. Part of that shit is ripped straight off from the Elder God Demonbane pasta, and it doesn't even have the utterly absurd excerpt on sumoning shit that doesn't exist.
>>
>>152406280
because Logos is superior to Demonbane
>>
>>152402533
>i don't remember any of that shit the op says
Not even the internet of fire or the bug that got vag punched or the beam spamming black hole? Really?
>>
I ain't gonna read all that shit.
>>
>>152406635
Basically Logos is the most powerful being in existence, stronger than Elder God Demonbane, and it goes around keeping lil' shits and edgelords in their place.

>>152405935
Powerman and Logos are probably bros in all honesty.
>>
>>152406566
yes i don't remember aquarion logos doing any of that. What you're talking about sounds like the mojibake and mid/last boss' doing. Or whatever the last threat was, I think it was the word world being destroyed caused reality to become messed up so the main characters needed a messiah to recreate the word world

Anyway I don't remember the main characters using aquarion logos to destroy concepts in reality. All they did was borrow kanji from their names to pull off cool attacks.
>>
>>152402293
erasing everything
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.