[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everyone ready to play the Utawarerumono sequels? http:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Shocked.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
Is everyone ready to play the Utawarerumono sequels?

http://gematsu.com/2017/01/utawarerumono-mask-deception-ps4-ps-vita-coming-west-spring-mask-truth-fall

Third season soon? This might be proof
>>
>localization of the second game is proof the third will be animated

That's stupid.

Also the game was so bad it gave both Haku and Kuon's seiyuu cancer. Do you want to finish the job?
>>
>/a/ suddenly hates Utawarerumono
>>
>>152391668
I'm sure the EOPs must be eager to play their fanfic versions.
>>
We're not getting a third season, the localization was long overdue, Atlus was just busy with Persona.

>>152392713
Fuck off ESL, a localization is not a fanfic.
>>
>>152391668
Got back to /v/
>>
File: 1336077386477.png (126KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
1336077386477.png
126KB, 352x240px
>mfw they do english voices
>mfw they cast Ray Romano to voice Hakuoro
>>
File: 1455129350627.jpg (57KB, 620x256px) Image search: [Google]
1455129350627.jpg
57KB, 620x256px
>underwater ray romano is actually getting localized
what a time to be alive
>>
>>152391668
Third season NEVER
>>
>>152394717
All the games
>>
2017 is a year of miracles.
>>
>>152391668
>While Atlus is committed to bringing over games that are as true to their original forms as possible, in the case of Mask of Deception, a scene had to have a small content edit to comply with various regional regulations about the depiction of physical discipline to minors. We worked with Aquaplus to keep the scope of the editing to an absolute minimum, and we both agree the change made to the scene in the game still conveys its full meaning without running into issues.

No Anju spanking for you EOPs!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.