[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We fix Naruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 40

File: Naruto_Title.png (137KB, 515x224px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_Title.png
137KB, 515x224px
Come one, Come all.

I'll start off with the obvious one:

>Stop Sharingan power creep at "instant genjustu on eye contact"

>Use all the established powers and explore the possibilities a lot more.
>>
>>152380540
>take out the filler
>use a power you worked super hard for more than once
>>
>>152380540
Fuck off Narutard spammer.
>>
>>152380540
What if Naruto wasn't about Naruto's story but about the shinobi world, conflicts between nations and all that shit. That'd be cool.
>>
>Focus on the Uzumaki and maybe the hyuuga
>Have more fights for sakura
>Naruto knows one-handed rasengan
>More missions with other teams
>Haku and Zabuza live in kiri
>Don't make jiraiya naruto's godfather
>Kakshi actually teaches sfuff
>Bring back handsigns
>Learns more about the other lands and villages
>Get rid of kaguya
>No reincarnation bullshit
>No war arc
>Focus on other jinchuuriki
>Fox chakra is absolutely last resort
>>
>>152380786
Not that you are wrong, but this is more about fixing Naruto, which implies maintaining its' core tone.

What you are describing wouldn't be Naruto anymore.
>>
File: this_is_my_story.jpg (69KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_my_story.jpg
69KB, 800x450px
>>152380786
>why not turn it into romance of the three kingdoms.
>>
>>152380540
We make it more like air gear.
>>
>>
>>152381335
>>152380540
Fuck off underaged cancer.

Your Reddit habits are showing.
>>
>>152380906
>>Get rid of kaguya

Obvious one.

>>No reincarnation bullshit

Ditto.

>>No war arc

Agree, The combat style the manga usually depicts really doesn't lend itself to large scale combat. It's just dumb.

>>Focus on other jinchuuriki

I guess I agree, they were pretty obviously rushed.

>>Fox chakra is absolutely last resort

Another big one. Making the big demon fox your friend is one of the dumbest things to happen in this dumbass manga.
>>
>>152381155
I like Air Gear. But it's a totally different animal. How would you make Naruto more like it? And how would it make it better?

>>152381182

Nice, but no memes.
>>
>>152381155
Complete with a character swapping bodies with Obama?
>>
>>152381432
>>152381398
>>152381335
Pure cancer
>>
>>152381379
Not underaged and never visited Reddit, although I'm cancer.
>>
File: anime david bowie.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
anime david bowie.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>152380540
Make Kakashi the MC. Team 7 are the retarded comic-relief characters we only see once in a while in between hardcore assassination missions.
>>
>>152381479
https://desuarchive.org/a/search/image/cf4Rw5cF0DWUz49yYxJz9A/

Fuck off you cancerous Narutard spammer.
>>
Whats wrong with genjutsu it was one of the first sharingan powers to be shown.
>>
Suigetsu becomes master swordsman, one of the strongest characters and Mizukage.

Stop power creep, no susano as it should be exclusive to itachi only.
No yellow jinchuriki power.
Tobi is the echo of the Jubbi's mind which is possesing Obito's comatose body.

Hinata gets BTFO

>>152381432
>I like Air Gear.
I used to like Air Gear at the beggining when it was about having fun and sports, then it became an ass boring battle manga and the author couldnt make his mind on who he wanted the main chara to have a crush on. Waste of fucking time that incest manga was.
>>
>>152381527
What exactly were trying to prove with that?
>>
>>152380906
But Naruto does know one handed Rasengan...
>>
>>152381182
I feel like this is the direction Naruto would've gone had it not recently ended.
>>
>>152381528
That's what I said. Stop there. You already have heightened senses, can copy any jutsu, and instant game over if your oponent looks you in the eye.

Pretty fucking strong already.

>>152381548
>Tobi is the echo of the Jubbi's mind which is possesing Obito's comatose body.

I'd just ditch the whole Juubi thing completely. I'd also make it so all the tailed beasts are roughly equal in strength rather than increasingly strong proportional to the number of tails they have and I'd keep the "tailed beasts as village nuke for purposes of power balance between the lands" concept.

>I used to like Air Gear at the beggining when it was about having fun and sports, then it became an ass boring battle manga and the author couldnt make his mind on who he wanted the main chara to have a crush on. Waste of fucking time that incest manga was.

By the time we had a totally serious love triangle between a step-sister, playboy bunny and gay schizophrenic I just started to enjoy the dumb ride. That manga should get an award for commitment to continuously topping itself in ridiculousness. That Obama body swapping with a tennage nip girl subplot was life-changingly dumb
>>
>>152380540
Make Rock Lee the protagonist. Done.
>>
>>152381779
Meh. Too easy.
>>
>>152380540
I would get rid of Sasuke and Sakura. Naruto would have been a lot better with just Kakashi and Naruto on team 7.
>>
>>152380540
1) the charactersneeds to be more respectful.
naruto doesn't respect his elders. he is always messing with them. sasuke thinks he is better than his teachers even though he is younger than them.

2) diversify the crew
the number of white people doesn't equal the number of minorities

3) women need to be displayed more realistically.
women in naruto do not make it to the same level as the men (on average). this is unrealistic and distracts viewers as bad as when someone falls 500 stories and survives.
>>
>>152380540
End the show at the pain arc. Go straight into boruto from there. Done.
>>
>>152381856
This post makes me want to kill myself.

Congratulations.
>>
>>152381595
That was at the end of the series, he still needed a clone in the beginning of shipudden.
>>
>>152380540
Doesn't matter. Boruto has fixed it all. Resetting the characters' powers in a fully established world is the shounen holy grail.
>>
>Sasuke is a woman
>Naruto ends up with Fem-Sasuke
>Naruto gets taught more than 3 moves and actually learns jutsus
>>
>>152380607
This. Remove fillers and maybe it'll be tolerable to watch.
>>
>>152380540
If Naruto and Sasuke are going to keep being power-creeping assholes, make Sakura the hokage
>>
>>152380540
1. Fix characters.
- Naruto should have a major character growth, especially in INT and WIS department. Let us watch the village idiot working hard to become a competent adult, fully capable of researching and inventing ninja arts, rational thinking, analysis, tactics, leadership. Just having retard strength isn't good enough to be a leader of the village full of supersoldiers.
- Sasuke. Holy fuck, this guy is straight outta Linkin Park AMV . Make him at least a bit sympathetic and give him some really good reasons for his actions. Remove the plot armor, stop the super special treatment.
- Make Sakura an actual character.
- Itachi. Seriously, STOP sucking his dick.
- Focus more on Kakashi's teacher role.

2. Stop the power creep. Keep the battles creative, with focus on tactics, not shitting out a bigger nuke than the opponent.
Especially make sharingan less op, don't use Hashirama's cells as a solution to everything and no plug & play powers.

3. Stop the super special snowflake Child of Prophecy crap. Stick to the hard work theme.

4. Remove aliens. Completely. As well as the ninja Jesus, demigod reincarnations and other crap. Senju vs Uchiha is good enough.

5. Remove talk no jutsu and stop making every single villain a traumatized child.

6. Write proper romantic subplots for pairings.

7. Beasts remain beasts. Any pact with the Fox should be more like the deal with a devil + some twisted kind of companionship.

Stupid but fun ideas:
- Write the greatest love story ever told and add some no homo sexual tension by making Naruto or Sasuke a grill.

- Have Shinobi Army stop Madara's plans while failing to defeat Madara himself. After finally beating the shit out of Hashirama, he would go "meh, whatever", start living in Konoha (since no one can really stop him from doing so) and teach kids ninja stuff while grumbling about MUH TIMES.
Bonus points if he'd seize hokage's seat and refuse to step down unless Naruto beats him in a fight.
>>
File: naruto_65_11.jpg (125KB, 800x1332px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_65_11.jpg
125KB, 800x1332px
>>152380907
>What you are describing wouldn't be Naruto anymore

It was up until Shippuden.
>>
>>152381557
That he is legit autistic.
>>
>>152385553
>Make him at least a bit sympathetic and give him some really good reasons for his actions.
Sasuke was the worst, but I wouldn't say that the reason for why he turned out like wasn't a good one.
His brother killed his entire family and he got mindfucked into seeing the entire process of it for like 3 years straight.
Then he finds out that his entire life was a lie and that his brother was basically forced into doing it for his protection.
Sasuke may have been the absolute worst like most Uchiha's but I can see why he became like that.
>>
>>152380540
make fights actual fights and not 90% staring and flashbacks
>>
The series explores the ramifications of using children as soldiers.
>>
>>152380540
>remove chunin exam
>add team 7 actually DOING THE THING THAT'S THE PREMISE OF THE FUCKING SHOW
>>
Amaterasu wasn't really power creep, but it should be emphasized as an ability that absolutely cannot be used very often.
>>
>>152385553
>1. Fix characters.
>- Naruto should have a major character growth, especially in INT and WIS department. Let us watch the village idiot working hard to become a competent adult, fully capable of researching and inventing ninja arts, rational thinking, analysis, tactics, leadership.
It honestly seemed like Kishi was going down this path, but backed down for some reason.
>- Sasuke.
I'm actually of the opinion that Sasuke would have been fine if he never learned about Itachi's proper motivation for slaughtering his clan, and thought it was just ordered by Danzo
>- Make Sakura an actual character.
Agreed.
>- Itachi. Seriously, STOP sucking his dick.
They should have stopped right at the point where it's revealed he had to slaughter the Uchiha clan to avert a civil war and leave it at that.
>- Focus more on Kakashi's teacher role.
Agreed

>2. Stop the power creep. Keep the battles creative, with focus on tactics, not shitting out a bigger nuke than the opponent.
I don't see a way to avoid power creep.

>3. Stop the super special snowflake Child of Prophecy crap. Stick to the hard work theme.
100% agreed.

>4. Remove aliens. Completely.
I actually disagree with this point. Having the ninja magic explained by it being passed down by otherworldly beings is actually a pretty interesting concept. Kishi just went overboard.

>5. Remove talk no jutsu
Not all conflicts can be resolved with violence.
>stop making every single villain a traumatized child.
This I agree with though. Nearly all the villains were just written to be foils for Naruto and thus became redundant as fuck.

>6. Write proper romantic subplots for pairings.
No.

>7. Beasts remain beasts. Any pact with the Fox should be more like the deal with a devil + some twisted kind of companionship.
Yeah. I liked the direction they were going in the first place. Killer Bee befriending the 8 tails should have been a fucking outlier, because he's such an unusual character.
>>
>>152386655
Well, I guess you're right. I really liked how Sasuke's thirst for power and jealousy over Naruto's strength made him join Orochimaru. But after his fight with Itachi, the whole thing went off the rails. With his KILL THIS, KILL THAT attitude it's safe to say that Sasuke was straight up insane.

And so was Itachi - seriously, his idea of protecting Sasuke was easily the most fucked up thing in entire manga. How the hell did he come to the conclusion that turning his brother into hatred-fueled, revenge-obsessed, power-hungry psychopath was a good idea? If I learned my brother did something like this, I'd be happy he's six feet under.

And the most ridiculous thing is that manga describes Itachi as the fucking perfect saint, makes madman Sasuke the target of everyone's affection, and portrays brothers' relationship as a touching and beautiful family love. And that's what my "good reasons" referred to - if author wanted to portray Uchiha brothers in a good light, their whole story should've been different. If the story was to stay intact, he shouldn't have pretended they dindu nuffin.
>>
>>152382078
We have yet to see if that happens though. Should scale things back, at least for a while. We're already past the Chuunin Exams and the series proper hasn't even started yet.
>>
File: no bro.jpg (68KB, 1280x872px) Image search: [Google]
no bro.jpg
68KB, 1280x872px
>>152380906
>>
>>152380906
>>Focus on the Uzumaki
Good
>and maybe the hyuuga
nah
>>Have more fights for sakura
agreed
>>Naruto knows one-handed rasengan
No.
>>Haku and Zabuza live in kiri
What's the difference?
>>Don't make jiraiya naruto's godfather
Yeah
>>Kakshi actually teaches sfuff
Agreed, though he does teach some stuff
>>Bring back handsigns
They never left, Kishimoto didn't draw them 'cause it's a pain to do it every week
>>Learns more about the other lands and villages
Agreed
>>Get rid of kaguya
Yeah. But I actually think Kaguya existing is good, but instead of having her replace Madara just mention how Madara is basically doing the same she tried to do back in the day, like he's following her footsteps or something, that way she can exist which means there's lore behind Madara BUT she's not present in the story.
>>No reincarnation bullshit
That's not how it works
>>No war arc
The war is necessary, it was handled poorly but it's necessary
>>Focus on other jinchuuriki
They were all dead
>>Fox chakra is absolutely last resort
Nah
>>
Sasuke a fucking shit.

It would have been more enjoyable if Sasuke and Naruto were forcefully paired up in the Shinobi Trials, and ended up slowly becoming friends over the course of Naruto. Then in Shippuden they are best friends for life.
(basically Tiger and Bunny)

This edge lord shit from Sasuke and all the bullshit he pulls ended up making me drop it. It was just fucking awful. And then everyone just forgives him at the drop of a hat? Nah, fuck that.
>>
File: tumblr_nnh94xY8Qr1tkdt3oo1_1280.jpg (506KB, 900x1274px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnh94xY8Qr1tkdt3oo1_1280.jpg
506KB, 900x1274px
>>152387362
Well Uchiha's being batshit insane edgelords is canonically a family trait of them so no suprise there.
The only real jarring thing is what you said about the Itachi dicksucking.
I am just waiting for the Salad to turn bad.
>>
i know this is just a typical shonen but holy fuck, naruto "loves" sakura, sakura "loves" sasuke, and hinata "loves" naruto for EXTREMELY shallow reasons

They're a bunch of dumb fucking kids and yet you expect me to believe their relationships continued several decades and spawned children?
>>
File: You thinking what I'm thinking.jpg (80KB, 467x322px) Image search: [Google]
You thinking what I'm thinking.jpg
80KB, 467x322px
>>152387471
>I am just waiting for the Salad to turn bad
Nah. She's Sasuke if nurudu could actually give him the D. She'll be fine.
>>
>>152387480
>They're a bunch of dumb fucking kids and yet you expect me to believe their relationships continued several decades and spawned children?
You underestimate the power of hormones and humanity's imperative to procreate.
>>
>>152387509
Maybe your right, maybe it is like the simpsons gene where the retardation only affects the men.
>>
File: bye shitters.jpg (957KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
bye shitters.jpg
957KB, 960x919px
Powerlevels never go beyond the traps from the mist arc.

Sasuke is a grill

Sakura is a comic relief character that dies right after she is introduced

Hinata is bitchnata, actively fighting for narudick.

Everything is less retarded.

I'd watch it then.
>>
File: naruto_76_11.jpg (145KB, 800x1298px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_76_11.jpg
145KB, 800x1298px
>>152387480
There's nothing shallow about the reason for why Hinata loved Naruto.

>They're a bunch of dumb fucking kids
You're an adult at 12 in Naruto-land, much as with the pre-modern world it emulates.
>>
>>152387738
Can you really call that love? That's admiration, which isn't a romantic emotion.
>>
>>152387818
I'd sooner call that love than what most people "in love" have. Hinata deeply admired a pariah, warts and all, for who he was as a person, and understood him better than all but a handful of people.
>>
>>152380540
-End the Uchiha plot with Itachi's death
-Do an arc to fix Sasuke's edge
-End the manga with Sasuke and Naruto working together to fight Nagato
Shit's not hard. It fits the toad sage's prophecy and Jiraiya didn't die meaninglessly.
>>
>>152387332
>>152385553
>>152387411
>samefag
>>
>>152380540
Fuck off Narutards
>>
>>152385553
>3. Stop the super special snowflake Child of Prophecy crap. Stick to the hard work theme.
Hard work was NEVER a thing.
>>
>>152385553
>Have Shinobi Army stop Madara's plans while failing to defeat Madara himself.
This would make an interesting ending.
>>
>All this people hating on something that is popular

Naruto already ended
>>
I know Naruto is supposed to be child friendly but

>Naruto kills one of his friends while possessed by the fox

Let him struggle with that. It would make him even more of an outcast.

Naruto becoming the hero of the village way too early, befriending the fox demon and reusing every dead main and filler character in the shinobi war were the biggest letdowns.

I almost skipped the entire shinobi war.

>more gai and lee
These two characters are two of the best imo. Both compensate their lack of talent for ninjutsu by training like crazy.

I don`t remember the names but the 3 people following Sasuke were absolutely boring. The chick was allright because she was used for showing how cold hearted sasuke became over the time.
>>
>all these faggots wanting to turn sasuke into a girl for their gay fantasies

Fuck off gaylords. Kishi could have better removed naruto from this manga atleast it would have had a more adult/seinen atmosphere
>>
>>152388332
Naruto didn't become the hero of the village too early, anon.

That only happened AFTER he defeated the leader of the goddamn akatsuki, who had destroyed the village, and that was quite a bit into the series run.

You only think it's too early because the goddamn ninja war arc took up 1/3rd of the entire overarching plot despite having the least amount of stuff happen during it.
>>
>>152387583
Every Uchiha girl we've seen has been more or less OK, right?
>>
>>152388508
They should have had another timeskip after the Pain Arc ended to get their shit together for the war. All the characters who died during then should have stayed dead, including Kakashi.

Or okay, maybe Kakashi can come back after meeting his father in purgatory or whatever. Just have Sakumo say it's not "his time" yet and that he still has shit to do on earth. Maybe foreshadow Obito as Madara's right-hand man. nurudu and Hinata start to form a relationship immediately after.
>>
File: Cover.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>152388555
I think so, Sasuke's mom seemed allright.
There was Itachi's waifu was cute and not edgy at all and according to the anime atleast Izanami was made by a female Uchiha.
The last 2 aren't canon, but every Uchiha grill we have seen were allright.
>>
>>152388669
>Sasuke's mom seemed allright
IIRC she was in on the coup too but not nearly to the extent her husband was.
>>
>>152388681
It has been a while since I saw it,but I thought she was just going along with what her husband decided like the typical japanese wife.
>>
>>152387509
I wonder when we'll see the point where those two first met. It was probably some Mikoto-Kushina bullshit where they both knew each other since the very beginning.
>>
>>152388714
She probably just wanted to bake all the conspirators cookies. Mikoto dindu nuffin
>>
>>152380540
remove filler
remove power creep
remove prophecy bullshit
don't kill off every single memorable villain
>>
File: neko chan.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
neko chan.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>152380540
>we didn't see Naruto keep the style of the Zabuza arc which was focus on being more of a ninja than a wizard
>we didn't see Naruto get promoted with Shikamaru which would have forced him to mature because he had responsibility. This would have also fuelled Sasuke's jealousy.
>Kishi was bland at world building and didn't have Naruto get a waifu from an enemy village which eventually turns out to be a spy - breaking his already fragile heart
>no minor teen romance between some of the 12
It could have been so much more
>>
>>152380906
Have Sakura learn some techniques aside from punching and healing, too.
>>
File: Big-Hokage.jpg (41KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Hokage.jpg
41KB, 800x447px
>>152390399
>we didn't see Naruto get promoted
>Kishi was bland at world building and didn't have Naruto get a waifu from an enemy village which eventually turns out to be a spy - breaking his already fragile heart
>>
>>152392946
>He already would be worse since he's no ahead of his peers that would probably be unhappy with his promotion
>Finally confides in someone and gets betrayed
>Throws himself into missions and only stops because of the Tsunade mission + Jiraiya telling him to stop being such a emo faggot
Shame i do not have the skill, or the autism, to write up my version of Naruto
>>
>>152390399
>>152392946
>Naruto waifuing an enemy nin
why was this not a thing
>>
>>152380540
>Sharingan's ability is just to copy jutsus and Kakashi's and Sasuke's battles focus more on this
>Akatsuki characters last more than one fight each and are actually treated like the kage-level enemies they're supposed to be
>if there is a war arc, let it stay as it was at the beginning, with small team fights
>actually make teamwork important
>let Kakashi be a teacher and actually teach things to Naruto and Sakura
>make Sakura actually fight as a member of Team 7. Give her more jutsus, motivations and screentime. Also she gets over Sasuke in Shippuden. They can still end up together, but it's not just an eternal weird crush from her side.
>make Sasuke less of an unlikeable edgelord during Shippuden. He had a perfect backstory to be a sympathetic character but became easily the worst part of the series
>more Hinata screentime and build up her romance with Naruto
>no reincarnation bullshit
>no gods or aliens
>more missions like the one in Haku and Zabuza's arc
>>
>>152393798
Because as i said, Kishi was shit at world building and probably didn't think of things as deeply
If we do the love plot around shippuden age
>Naruto get tricked, gets put on probation for thinking with his dick
>Shuts himself off
>Hinata comforts him and they do the deed
>Still gotta keep it on the downlow due to politics and work
>Both find the relationship either a shadow of their first love, or not as good as they imagined
>Break it off
>>
>>152390399
>>Kishi was bland at world building
This is the biggest problem with Naruto.

There are so many unanswered questions about how Ninja culture and "normal" culture intersect. Watching the show, you really get the impression that the various ninja villages are smaller parts of a larger world. The entire existance of the villages is owed to mysterious power brokers living in far away(?) places, but when shit hits the fan we never hear anything from those power brokers. The Feudal Lords are perfectly content in letting the Ninjas amass godlike powers and never fear that these super-powerful shadow warriors might ever threaten their own power.

All of the in-game maps show an area probably no larger than the Sea of Japan. That's so small! Whats happening on the other side of Ninja World?
>>
>>152394057
I wonder what would happen if a ninja got a mission that hurts the village, but benefits the nation, by the damiyo (or whatever force is above Kage)
>>
>>152394057
Plus how does the whole modern tech stuff work? I was fine with it until I saw one of the specials where somebody has A FUCKING MODERN TRUCK!
>>
>>152381479
I'd be into that.
I only just started watching and he's the only interesting character.
>>
File: why.jpg (102KB, 430x627px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
102KB, 430x627px
>>152394183
>Clearly has vending machines/microphones and earpieces, tvs AND A FUCKING SPYING ORB
>but basically still Pre West Japan
>>
>>152381856
>sasuke thinks he is better than his teachers
Fucking what? Since when?
>>
>>152394125
See, that would be super interesting, but the world we're presented with insists that this would never happen because raisins.

>>152394257
>tfw we'll never get to learn about the clockwork country/continent that produces all the world's trucks and vending machines
You coulda set yourself up for a non-ninja sequel, Kishi, but you FUCKED IT UP
>>
>Instead of Naruto running around Konoha he instead spends like 6 months in Suna in a swap to foster good ties where he grows close to Temari
>Gaara is 110% behind this relationship happening
>He tries to help in his own autistic way
>>
>>152386735
That would be pretty cool.
>>
>>152387471
>That house style architecture.
Oh god.
>>
>>152394376
Whoops, forgot to mention this was supposed to be when he was trying to learn/train his wind affintiy
>Sorry Naruto we don't have many wind users
>but we know a place that does
>take sun lotion :^)
>>
>>152394257
It's pretty crazy. Yet for some reason I only got pissed when I saw that truck
>>
>>152394338
You could even have what they attempted in Boruto in what the whole Tech vs Ninja conflict
>If everyone can use some sort of ninjitsu or discovers gunpower why do we need ninjas at all?
>>
>>152380540
The only reason the sharingan got so OP was in order for Sasuke to be able to keep up with Naruto's endless fox related power-ups
>>
>>152380540
Have a no homo but....a little homo romance between naruto and saskay sprung up by sexual tension from sakura as early as season 1.

Have hinata fight for narutos affection with saskay and end her getting btfo....i mean that's one way to spice it up.
>>
File: shh were hunting foxes.png (1MB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shh were hunting foxes.png
1MB, 1280x1200px
>>152394495
>>
>>152381373
greatest love story ever told
>>
>>152394575
Swap the genders and it works better
>Sauce has the choice of avenging her family or leaving vengence alone to start a family
>Nardo sees her inner innocence/fragility and wants to save her from ruining that with all the edge
>>
>>152388204
>Narutard trains hard for a month
>Shake off 64+ hits from Neji and beats him

>Hinata trains hard ever since graduation
>Almost died to 3 hits from Neji

>Rock lee trains hard ever since he's born
>Never wins a single fight

At least there's a make friends theme that's miles better than hypocrite jesus bullshit.
>>
>>152380540
More globetrotting. Less fighting in the same forests
>>
>>152380540
>ctrl+f
>sasuke girl
>sasuke female
>sasuke woman
>0 results
And you tell me you're trying to fix Naruto? Kill yourselves.
>>
>>152394814
>I can't read a thread
it was suggested already like 10 times you idiot
>>
File: beeeeeetch.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beeeeeetch.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>152394814
>Naruto girl
>Sasuke Girl
>Make it more adult
>Focus more on romance in a world of child soldiers
There's plenty of options you double nigger
>>
>>152394964
seems like it, apparently I'm the one who should end himself, I guess I'll go meet my waifu...
>>
File: latest.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>>152381764
I really really liked Simca you know, it inspired the character, made him feel free and was fun.
Ringo should had been a sister rival, because MC had no fucking rivals now that I think of it.

How could it go from a fun sport manga into a ridiculous, pretentious and boring territory it's fucking beyond me. Srsly giving Simca an older age and make a simca clone replace her... just what the fuck? shit was infuriating.

Also it sometimes wanted to be read as a shoujo which made no fucking sense considering the ridiculous fanservice it had.
>>
>>152387738
>There's nothing shallow about the reason for why Hinata loved Naruto.
that shit was admiration, but faggs like you kept insisting that it had to be loved.

Your obsession with her loving him equaled that of sakura obsessing over sasuke.
>>
>>152396078
Just have it that they get together early and they realise they have 0 chemistry apart from Hinata's admiration - even then "Familiarity breeds Contempt"
>>
>>152396115
this would have worked better really. Whenever I see hinata and naruto romance bullshit I just cringe at how fucking cringy and boring it is.
>>
File: 3BmVq4R.jpg (350KB, 2895x2600px) Image search: [Google]
3BmVq4R.jpg
350KB, 2895x2600px
>>
>>152396204
Oddly enough the Menma + Reverse Hinata works better on the same level of interaction
>>
>>152396240
Suigetsu a cute
>>
File: tumblr_o5nk3xTNbb1r58ojao2_1280.png (600KB, 1280x945px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5nk3xTNbb1r58ojao2_1280.png
600KB, 1280x945px
>>152396375
Sugetsu is honestly my favorite character.
It pissed me off that kishimoto made this dreamer, wonder boy, gutsy and friendly lad into a fucking coward with stockholm syndrome. We never got to see him fight.

Even worse I would have liked to see him have a love interest, like the Mizukage Mei or even Yamanaka Ino to complete the diplomat trio of her team mates.
>>
>>152396375
He was the only likeable character in Taka
>>
>>152396966
he should have gotten a spinoff or a movie, instead of the last shit.
>>
>>152394640
>>152394575
>>152381373
>it becomes another mahou shoujo
>>
Have the Samurais actually do something. Why even introduce them if they are pointless?
>>
>>152397148
My vision would be more "romance in war" with less powerspam
>>
>>152397337
world building
>>
File: 1423980357531.jpg (84KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1423980357531.jpg
84KB, 1024x640px
>>152380540
1. Focus more on the stealth elements. They're ninjas. Just saying "I tricked you I was actually over here" doesn't count as Strategy or stealth.

2. Have Naruto and Sakura get over Sasuke. Like it's almost completely insane that, from the beginning of the second part both of them whole heartedly believe that Sasuke is still worth saving.

3. Keep Jutsu underplayed and simple. They're goddamn ninjas. Why are half of the techniques huge, loud and brightly colored explosions. There's so many decent jutsu that'd be good at killing people and the keep ramping it up for almost no reason.

4. Give Sakura more fights and more development. In Part 1 they made it seem like she was decently talented at Genjutsu as well as chakra control so why not Give her some Genjutsu. Maybe an ability that allows her to harness that Inner Sakura of hers.

5. More ninjas learning from each other. The fact that someone taijutsu focused like Sakura wouldn't be practicing/training with Lee is dumb. Some of the most amazing scenes are based on a character recreating a technique that they'd seen earlier.

6. Fucking Nerf Naruto. He's got too much going for him, and being the chosen one basically ruins any development or tension.

7. Nerf the Sharingan. Sharingan was REALLY cool when it allowed you to follow, predict and copy moves. But by the time Part 2 gets going The sharingan does basically anything. Mangenkyo is ok so long as it's a genjutsu thing. But then there's ameteratsu and whatever the fucking god summoning shit? I don't even know because I stopped reading by then.

8. Stop Wanking the Uchiha. The entire story becomes completely obsessed with them and they're basically the driving force for the story.
>>
>Give more for the already established supporting cast to do (AKA everyone in the Konoha 11 besides just Naruto and Shikamaru) and work in more fights and character development. Especially with Sakura and Hinata, one of whom should have been more firmly established as the lead female of the story.
>Have more stories to flesh out the other villages, especially the Rock and Mist villages.
>>
>>152398276
>Have Naruto and Sakura get over Sasuke
this pretty fucking much.

Naruto should focus on his shit and then by a chance of coincidence meet sasuke by chance once again and have the whole shit unleashed, like in the bridge battle or something.

Also I liked the development that naruto and sakura where having at the beggnining of part II, it was really nice but it bothered me that it was dropped. It was very sad indeed.
>>
File: Team_8.png (2MB, 1913x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Team_8.png
2MB, 1913x1080px
>>
File: Team_Gai.png (2MB, 1914x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Gai.png
2MB, 1914x1080px
>>
>>152398836
Hinata looks like she's pouting.
>>
>>152398931
>who are these nerds?
>Kurenai-sensei hasn't taught me anything
>I wish I was with naruto-kun
>my feet hurt
>>
>>152398931
She's on a team with commoners and not her husbando dude
>>
>>152399178
Like none of the teachers taught anyone anything, or focused entirely on one student. It's pretty silly.
>>
>>152399263
We can assume that while Lee was Gai's focus, i doubt Team 10 got ignored the same as the rookie 9

>Kakashi did less than fuck all
>Asuma taught teamwork and helped them mature
>Kurenai did the same? I guess?
>>
File: 1431498930364.jpg (273KB, 700x930px) Image search: [Google]
1431498930364.jpg
273KB, 700x930px
JOBBERS
>>
>>152399385
>Shikamaru
>Shino
>Jobbers
>>
>>152399385
>Who
>Hot mom and sis
>semi based
>best girl
>BASED
>hot
>Was 100% right in the end
>YOUTHFULLY BASED
>Who
>>
>>152399385
Lee should've at least get a kill on Kimimaro. That fight's conclusion is a fucking lazy cop-out.
>>
>>152396078
>that shit was admiration

Are you implying that Hinata was a "secret admirer"? No shit. You'd have to be twice as dumb as The Last Naruto to not get that Hinata was in love with him.

>but faggs like you kept insisting that it had to be loved
Because she fucking said so before sacrificing her life for him. If Naruto was handsome and popular like "Sasuke-kun" maybe you could swing it as a crush, but Hinata's feelings for Naruto are blatantly tied to aspects that aren't surface level.
>>
File: Kabuto_Yakushi.png (846KB, 1369x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Kabuto_Yakushi.png
846KB, 1369x1050px
My favorite character.
>>
>>152399482
That fight was jut a bad match-up. Taijutusu user against someone who could turn into a porcupine on contact. Having Gaara save him also allowed for Gaara to redeem himself as a good guy while eliminating any bad blood he and Lee could still have with each other. Lee should have just been used later on.
>>
File: my nigga.png (2MB, 1388x1050px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.png
2MB, 1388x1050px
>>152399681
>>
>>152399427
Shino's record is a win against a guy that Sasuke had already crippled and a tie against Kankuro that would have been a loss if his dad hadn't saved him.
>>
>>152399836
You just basically agreed with me in that he is undefeated.

It logically follows that he can't be a jobber.
>>
File: hinata gets BTFO.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
hinata gets BTFO.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>152399536
>Are you implying that Hinata was a "secret admirer"?
I am implying as platonic or admiration that you would feel for someone who happens to be your ideal self. You fucking dumbass.

>>152399536
>Because she fucking said so before sacrificing her life for him
She didnt sacrifice shit, she just jobbed and got BTFO. And was later ignored because Naruto didnt gave a shit about her.

Kishimoto got deluded into the naruhina bullshit because of all the wanking in the popularity polls and letters by fucking lonley weebs like yourself.
>>
File: one-punch-man-01.png (755KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
one-punch-man-01.png
755KB, 1024x768px
>>152399975
>She didnt sacrifice shit, she just jobbed and got BTFO

She went up against an enemy she had no chance against knowing that she was dead meat. If you weren't a Sakurafag or if Hinata were a male character that would come off as nothng but admirable.

>platonic
>blushing and fainting around someone you view platonically

Get over it already. Ironically, you wouldn't be half as butt rustled if it actually was platonic.
>>
>>152399975
Please ignore this motherfucker, it's pretty obvious he/she/it just wants to derail the thread.

If you want to discuss your pairing/waifu faggotry make another thread.
>>
>>152380540
If you just stopped all the ridiculous grand schemes antagonists had, Naruto would be great.
>>
File: f4 abort.png (23KB, 105x134px) Image search: [Google]
f4 abort.png
23KB, 105x134px
>Just read a Naruto x Fem Kiba FF
>Actaully really enjoyed the pairing
Welp looks like it's terminal
>>
>>152400204
>Please ignore this motherfucker, it's pretty obvious he/she/it just wants to derail the thread.
Butthurt Naruhina faggot detected.

you clearly dragged the thread on the need to defend this fucking jobber when we agreed before that the relationship between naruto and hinata should have been left to admiration and platonic to to fix this mess.

>>152400151
>. If you weren't a Sakurafag

every fucking time, it's like you pairing faggots cannot comprehend that there are other people that are not shipp faggs that happen to NOT like this self entitled bitch and see the shit of a character that she is.

>>152400151
>Get over it already. Ironically, you wouldn't be half as butt rustled if it actually was platonic.
>Missing the point of the thread this badly.

Mods, we have a shipper derailing the thread here.
>>
File: Shitnata X Ground Kun OTP.gif (855KB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
Shitnata X Ground Kun OTP.gif
855KB, 410x230px
ruslted naruhina faggots, every fucking thread they come to defend their jobber waifu, thus giving naruto faggs a bad image.
>>
>>152400752
>self entitled bitch

Entitled towards what? Getting with Naruto? Because it was Sakura who paired them up.

>it's like you pairing faggots cannot comprehend that there are other people that are not shipp faggs

Because your stated reasons for disliking her are completely retarded. A secondary character losing against a godlike arc villain? The alternative almost never happens in a shounen.
>>
File: sasori_sakura_by_ymira-d1b6t68.jpg (83KB, 800x809px) Image search: [Google]
sasori_sakura_by_ymira-d1b6t68.jpg
83KB, 800x809px
>>152400448
Meh. There's nothing wrong with unusual/uncommon ships. It's all fiction anyway. At the end of the day, who really gives a damn?
>>
File: 09c60563251fd1720f5c6c1ab.jpg (311KB, 1000x1132px) Image search: [Google]
09c60563251fd1720f5c6c1ab.jpg
311KB, 1000x1132px
>>
File: 1484011048058.png (172KB, 432x391px) Image search: [Google]
1484011048058.png
172KB, 432x391px
>>152380906
>>
>>152380540
>make Rock Lee the MC
>play up the fact that he is disrespected and tormented for not being able to use stupid magic bullcrap.
>focus on him overcoming his handicap by hard work and dedication.
>Neji and Tenten are already better versions of Sakura and Sasuke.
>rename it "Rock Lee's Kung Fu Power Hour"
>>
File: 1437513941754.jpg (683KB, 1147x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1437513941754.jpg
683KB, 1147x1500px
>>152401247
>There's hardly any doujins of Sakura that don't give her cow tits.
I feel like there's a lot of lewd potential you could do with a Naruto doujin besides "and then this character became a cockslut".
>>
File: eiken.jpg (99KB, 1023x721px) Image search: [Google]
eiken.jpg
99KB, 1023x721px
>>152401744
Western narutopixxx porn is the only thing that gets bust sizes right. Lack of boobs on 3dpd in Japan makes Japanese artists overcompensate in ways that a Western one wouldn't dream of.
>>
>>152401744
>I feel like there's a lot of lewd potential you could do with a Naruto doujin besides "and then this character became a cockslut".
Not with Sakura though.

In general, I would like for Doujin artists to forget about Hinata and Sakura for once, and focus on the rest of the female cast.

Also, no more Naruto and Sasuke they both suck.
>>
>>152401953
there aren't lots of doujin artist who makes Naruto doujin though
>>
>don't turn naruto into the chosen one after establishing naruto's character as a dunce who perseveres through effort
>don't turn the series into 'wizard wars'
>>
File: 532305_rock_lee_and_neji.png (584KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
532305_rock_lee_and_neji.png
584KB, 950x534px
infinite tsukuyomi doujin where their dreams (all who were captured) are all lewd and usagi lady gets turned by watching it all ...and becomes a cock slut
>>
>>152402036
There's a bunch of doujin circles doing Naruto doujins even now, they just so happen to either draw NH or SS doujins, which is understandable from a market standpoint, but it sucks for people like me who want to see more variety.
>>
-More missions after Wave.
-Kakashi teaches to team more than one day of chakra control.
>Neji and Choji die in the retreival arc. It leaves Sasuke returning to Konoha almost impossble now.
-Sage Mode is where the power levels end.
-The series keeps it's gritty tone from early part one.
-Sakura knows more than just smashing things.
-Hidan is from the Cloud, not some literal who village.
-Zetsu is a runaway experiment from the Grass village.
-A few more of the Jinchuuriki are kept alive.
-Orochimaru actually dies, but it's from having a final showdown with Jiraiya.
-Naruto and Sakura can still care about Sasuke, but don't act like drug addicts going through withdrawal with him.
-Kakashi actually shows some of those thousands of jutsus.
-Hand signs are still relevant.
-No reincarnations.
-Yagura is still Mizukage, but is not controlled by Obito, he is his own antagonist. The brutal shit that happened in the Mist under Obito is now all Yagura.
-Sasori lives longer.
-Hokage Danzo arc.
-No Madara or Kaguya.
-Pain is still the figurehead of Akatsuki and Obito still exist behind the scenes like canon, but the mastermind is Minato, Obito works under him.
-Child of Prophecy is only just a fairy tale.
-A war arc will actually have a war between other villages.
-Kurenai doesn't get pregnant before the events of part 2. That's a later thing.
-Lee gets Sakura at the end.
>>
>>152401953
>In general, I would like for Doujin artists to forget about Hinata and Sakura for once, and focus on the rest of the female cast.
Who really gives a fuck about TenTen?
>>
Id change the ending
>Madara offs 70% of humanity during the Mugen Tsukoyomi so its the end of the world as you know it meaning all nations collapse and its the end of ninja society and shit.
>>
>>152402451
As a character? fucking no one mate.But she is fucking hot and I would very much appreciate a doujin with her.

Then there's Anko and Ino and Temari and Kurotsuchi...see where I'm coming from?
>>
>>152402636
>Kurotsuchi
I'm surprised you even know that character's name. More of a who then TenTen.
>>
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
Might be a bit late but here goes

World
>More exploring of the histories of other nations
>Kekkei genkai more common and manifests as mutants more often
>more creative monsters instead of giant variants of monsters
>world is more advanced technologically
>exploring farther outside of the ninja content there are knights,shamans, and other cultural warrior variants

Characters
Naruto

>Kyuubi has horrible side effects on his jutsus and he has to rely more so on tactics until defeats him and befriends him.
>His dad wasn't Hokage, but holds another important role
>No child of prophecy or incarnation
>Has negative Kekkei Genkai which he figures out how to use ot his advanage later on
>still meets the sage, but he unlocks his true potential instead

Sasuke
>doesn't doesn't go ultra edge, instead he keeps surpassing Naruto and gaining better positions; instead of being emo he becomes an insufferable cunt with a huge ego who has an actually backs up his claims of greatness
>He uses this a coping mechanism
>ultimately fails because he was a piece of shit
>Sakura
> is a healer from the start , who is obsessed with achievement and order as opposed to Sasuke.
>has more utility jutsus than combat ones, but can still hold her own
>her inner voice shown in games actually becomes a latent ability later on

Neji
>he was fairly alright as well
>faces his father during the war
>he gets freed from the Hyuga curse as Naruto heals him at the last second
>Becomes the leader of his clan

Rock Lee
>Gets more screen time
>by the end he is as strong as Naruto
>Later opens a dojo in Konoha for gate skills for those unable to use chakara.
>>
File: 1484710059285.jpg (53KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1484710059285.jpg
53KB, 750x734px
Nerf the sharingan
>>
>>152402672
>He doesn't appreciate kage-tier thighs
This kind of shit taste is why Suckura and boringnata is all we ever get.
>>
The Byakugan gets it's own upgrade and Susanoo.
>>
>>152402938
>The Byakugan gets it's own upgrade and Susanoo.
How about no Susanoo for anyone period.

That technique is boring and stupid in the first place.
>>
>>152403035
I'm okay with it under one condition just like I'm okay with the nine tails and super modes. Have a fucking huge drawback. They shouldn't be able to draw power from the void of dark emotions and have almost no consequences. Susanno should end them like the berserk armor from Guts or Guy from the eight gates.
>>
>>152403153
Susanoo as a technique that activates upon death, just destructive and mindless until subdued, acts as a final fuck you.
>>
>>152401081
>Because your stated reasons for disliking her are completely retarded

in your opinion, in my opinion your reasons for liking her are completely retarded. This is how dumb fuck you are.

>She jobs
>She gets naruto without doing a shit - wathever happened to hard work.
>citing the last shit which retcons everything as a valid source
>gets crowned as the heroine for doing absolutely nothing.

yeap, seem pretty good reasons to dislike her, you got your jimmies rustled after all I see, what a fucking manchildren hinata faggs are.

Also derailing the thread into a retarded hinata defense one, are you the faggot that keeps doing the daily hinashit threads?
>>
>>152401267
shipper retardeds are the reasons and cancer of why /a/ doesnt fucking respect naruto faggs.

off yourself, virgin.
>>
>>152380540
Wouldn't make sense. Sharingan means Copy Wheel eye. It should stop at copying techniques otherwise it's both extremely mediocre & has a nonsensical name.
>>
>>152403248
Maybe more berserker mode? Like the nine tails except you just go full emo because you're using such dark emotions? I don't want it to be another 8 gates. Like the Susannoo is slowly mind fucking them. But that does seem pretty similar to the nine tails...
>>
>>152402398
I have a Nono doujin to scan, but I'm not satisfied with the scan quality

>>152402636
>Kurotsuchi
there is one short kurotsuchi doujin
>>
>>152403153
>Have a fucking huge drawback.
This is never upheld in shonen.

I've lost count of how many times an author introduces the existence of a severe restriction to a technique, only to completely brush it aside later on.

It's the story telling equivalent of a national debt in fiat money.
>>
>>152403449
Agreed if they upheld it, using such dark or powerful abilities without being ready they should take the consequences of it.
>>
>>152403449
>Rasenshuriken hurts the user on cellular level
>just throw it
>mangekyo sharingan makes user blind
>swap eyes
>Sage Mode needs charge time
>kyuubi chakra mode makes sage mode instant
>>
>>152403533
>susanoo is supposed to be excruciatingly painful to maintain
>gets spammed
>>
>>152403405
>there is one short kurotsuchi doujin
Would you be so kind to point me in the right direction to this treasure, kind anon?
>>
>>152403764
https://exhentai.org/g/868073/79f0ca408f/
it's the only one I found and bought
>>
File: 1467332742758.png (58KB, 322x161px) Image search: [Google]
1467332742758.png
58KB, 322x161px
>>152403971
>Buying Hentai.
>>
>>152403494
>>152403533
>>152403678
We all know of Kishi's shortcomings as a writer, and I would like to say Naruto is particularly bad in this regard, but this shit is pandemic in shonen.

Ichigo pretty much got away scott free from having a hollow being part of his powers, Kaioken never crippled Goku, and you can bet your ass that we will never see the consequences of Luffy abusing the gear techniques.

I can never take this supposedly dangerous abilities seriously anymore.
>>
>>152404119
I misread that as "buying Hinata"
>>
File: madoka01.jpg (125KB, 750x1128px) Image search: [Google]
madoka01.jpg
125KB, 750x1128px
>>152403764
Thank you very much anon, you're clearly a scholar of refined taste.

Have a rare best girl from a semi-obscure series for your troubles.
>>
>>152401466
>make Rock Lee the MC
no
>>
>>152402938
Tenseigan is already a thing. Anyway, now that it's in the hands of the MC, it'll probably get some much needed fleshing-out
>>
>>152403153
Or just make it a stand. Any damage that the armor takes transfers to the summoner.
>>
>>152403678
It's probably like shoving a huge dildo up your ass. Hurts the first few times, but once you finally get used to it it's not so bad. Then you can fit 3 of them in their and become some kind of freak of nature
>>
>>152405434
I know you posted this as bait, so as to make us question if you know this from personal experience, so I'll bait and ask you, do you know this from first hand experience?
>>
>>152405711
I don't.

I was just making an analogy

Get it?

Uchiha are fags
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.