[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished Otorimonogatari. What the fuck is Snake's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: nadeko1.jpg (516KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nadeko1.jpg
516KB, 1280x720px
I just finished Otorimonogatari. What the fuck is Snake's problem? I always knew she was worst girl, but holy fuck. How can one character worst girl so hard?

>voiced by KanaHana
Welp, that explains it
>>
I think you mean best girl.
>>
>>152377786
just a retard who doesn't make sense, just like half of the girls in monogatari
>>
>>152378483
>Best girl
>She's the epitome of "crawling in my skin"
>constantly says, "sorry sorry". Nah, she's the worst girl by far
>>
>>152377786
it made for a good scene of her getting btfo by kaiki so i reckon it was all worth
>>
>>152378797
She makes sense. She's just a shitty selfish cunt who would rather kill someone than admit that they're ruining their own life. The internet gives you access to plenty of those people.

Apparently she gets over it later.
>>
File: kaiki.jpg (39KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
kaiki.jpg
39KB, 650x365px
This thread is poor bait and I don't even like snake, but her story and music are easily some of the best parts of the series.

Like, real drama outside of just talking, months of in-story-time suspense, pulling in characters like bat and kaiki to interact with snake for the first time, actual surprises, etc. It's well made.

Cat best girl
>>
>>152379097
>her story and music are easily some of the best parts of the series.
100% true
>Cat best girl
0% true
>>
>>152379097
Otori was good, but didn't particularly stand out. Koi did, but a big part was that it got a fuckton more budget than anything else in SS.
>>
>>152379097
>Thread about a character majority agree is the worst
>somehow this is bait
Do you even know what bait is?
>>
>>152379097
no the point is that snake herself is just a shitty person.not that her story or anything was bad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.