[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the original Naruto. Don't get me wrong I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: whathappened.jpg (882KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
whathappened.jpg
882KB, 2560x1440px
Remember the original Naruto. Don't get me wrong I like Shippuden as much as the next guy but holy god did Naruto became OP as fuck. In the beginning, it was all about hard work and it took him a few episodes to master the rasengan and all. Every time they face a tough opponent they would have a hard time and used a lot of strategy to try to overcome it. It was either uncommon and strange to find an enemy that had powerful jutsu techniques. And now we have kyuubi and susanoo everywhere. Even adult shenobi would have a rough time so despite them being kids in groups, they still wouldn't have had an easier time if the original naruto kids were adults. A lot of this may sound nostolgic (and in truth, it kinda is) you have to recognize the fact that they've been OP'd a lot. I still liked shippuden, but it was just something I've noticed while re-watching Naruto on a boat crossing the seas to learn how to harness his powers inside. (tons of filler episodes too)

Remember. I'm not bashing on shippuden, I just want to talk about the shift that the series tooked. I hope I didn't aggro anyone
>>
nardo stronk

least he's not the only one, endgame kakashi could have killed literally anything in part 1 just by staring at it
>>
>>152376642
Kakashi was cool but then he became so fucking useless later as the series progressed.
>"What about Sakura"
who?
>>
>>152376595
>I like Shippuden as much as the next guy
Fuck off.
>>
>>152376733
>>152376595
It appears "the next guy" doesn't like shippuden OP. What does that say about you? Hmm.
>>
File: nardo.jpg (266KB, 697x1104px) Image search: [Google]
nardo.jpg
266KB, 697x1104px
>>152376595
I hate how the art lost its charm and style as the series moved into Shippuden.
>>
its true OP

the series began to shift themes and plot as it progressed. Went from a strategic delight to randumb DB throwing energy balls.
>>
>Until I become Hokage, I don't care what happens, I am not gonna die!

Fucking miss those days so much
>>
File: hades.gif (94KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
hades.gif
94KB, 240x180px
>mfw Lee takes off the weights
>mfw Lee opens the gates

Fuck, it's so unfair that he had to fight Gaara. He would have mopped the floor with basically any other genin.
>>
>>152376595
I WANNA BE
>>
>>152376595
Fuck off, Narutards.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.