[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Entire manga filled with Idols and titty monsters >Main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Gantz.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gantz.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
>Entire manga filled with Idols and titty monsters
>Main character falls in love and stays with a 3/10 until the end

What did the author mean by this?
>>
>>152371076
what are you talking about? He got both the girls.
>>
>>152371371
In a sense. But the attractive one fucking died and he rejected her first.
>>
>>152371426
Yikes.
>>
File: gantz titty monster.jpg (821KB, 952x1400px) Image search: [Google]
gantz titty monster.jpg
821KB, 952x1400px
>titty monsters
>>
>Main character fucks best girl.
>She dies.
>Manga brings her back in the last chapter just to kill her again.

Fuck
>>
>>152372626
Literally.
>>
>>152372650
The super aliens wanted to prove some point.

The super aliens that made their gear were fans of logical fallacies by the way since it was the easy way to shit on humanitiy.
>>
>>152373071
why did the super aliens send them instructions to make their gear in the first place? been awhile since i've read gantz
>>
File: 1405456094335.jpg (875KB, 1500x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1405456094335.jpg
875KB, 1500x1011px
>>152373182
>Muh nature on earth.

Literally that. They consider all life on earth to be equal but shit on humanity because we consider us to be above everything on earth (Which is corect to do since we are above and if we were not then earth would be unable to repluse the giant invaders and other alien immigrants) but the whole reason was to repulse the giant invaders if i remember correctly.

If anything the super aliens who gave us our shit are nothing but a bunch of walking edgy faggots.

Does anyone have some news to tell about the latest gantz movie?
>>
Had the final arc gone differently, and a bunch of shit actually had gotten explanation (The vampires for instance) I would say this manga would have been a potential 10/10 I fucking loved the Osaka arc and Kurono's character redemption was really well done
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDwvstMRhxg
>>
>>152373452
Watched it on cinema here (Argentina) so I guess cinema time's over.

Now we wait until the BDs are out

The movie's plot is kinda bad and it mixes too many arcs for the sake of everyone understanding it and not just people who read the manga.

The animation is the best CGI I've seen in my life (used for anime of course). Now I cry because I know Gantz won't get adapted entirely like that because even if it was popular enough it would be too expensive
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.